All Comments on 'Long Cool Woman Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Great start

Keep 'em coming.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and a comment.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Also, when I submit a new story, I update my bio with that story's name, which is a clue that a new story is coming. However, I get email messages sent anonymously by persons who don't have the GUTS to put their name or email on the message, saying they can't find the story. That's because it's not published yet. So STOP sending me anonymous messages that you can't find the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

There you go again, leaving us to wonder just what is going on with Laura and why would she accept such an assignment even though she is supposedly retired...

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 4 years ago
Where????

So where is part 6 of this story? I look and look, but it is not there. Lol. Thanks crowbar for the new story. May the beat downs continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start!

Love the puzzle pieces being laid out...I'm just worried for Laura...I can't believe No one in MegaTech knew who Laura really is,something tells me that Donna is acting weird on purpose,she isn't that dumb,is she?

Anyway I don't want to theorize with out enough data(as my favorite fictional character use to say)FINGERS CROSSED...

...Godian...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One thing I stil don't get

Why did Melina make Don wear condoms?

That's heartless.

I don't know if I missed that explanation in previous stories, but it has been bugging me and I just had to ask.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

What's going on with Laura and Donna being at Mega tech premises? Surely someone will recognise Laura and it semi Donna is going to be found out or is being used to create an issue?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****And the mystery begins. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES