Long Day in the Lab

Story Info
A night to remember in the lab.
1.9k words
4.54
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was a graduate student in Dr. Moore's biology lab, a cornerstone scientist even among the older personnel. She was about a year away from defending her thesis with aspirations to move on to a faculty position of her own some day. Anna ate, drank, breathed her work. She had no doubt her work would have real impact in the world with the potential to save millions of lives.

Until joining Dr. Moore's lab, her mentors were all men. While she was interested in their work, she wanted a different dynamic in working under a woman. She found men to be overbearing, aggressive to a fault, too egoistic, surely disrupting their supposed unbiased pursuit of scientific truth. Anna felt like a woman would be more nurturing, open-minded, and engaging in propelling her career interests.

Tonight was a long night in the lab, as she had finish wrapping a lengthy experiment. She was exhausted and hadn't even eaten anything save for a cold bagel in the morning. Usually Anna was so engrossed in her work on nights like these that she would forget to eat, her stomach perhaps too used to the emptiness and seemingly giving up in sending reminders. For some reason though, she felt famished. Her mind drifted to restaurants still open at the time, but she shuddered at the thought of fast food at such a late hour. She wished she had time to meal prep but her long hours in lab made her too tired to even think of making anything. "Just another 45 minutes, and I'll be out of here."

She heard a tapping of heels on the tiled floor near the doorway. "Burning the midnight oil again, Anne?"

Anna smiled at Dr. Moore. "Yea just have to process these last samples. Shouldn't be too much longer. How about you? Surprised you're still here."

Dr. Moore brushed her hair to the side. "We have that grant application due very soon. Hopefully I can get it out in the next day or so."

"That'll be great if we get funding for the project."

"Absolutely." Dr. Moore approached the bench to see Anna's work. "Wow, Anne, this must have taken most, if not all, of your day. Did you even have time to take an eat or take a break?"

"Honestly, I haven't eaten yet but I'm fine. Once this is done, I'll be on my way."

"Let me help you then. It'll be faster."

Dr. Moore was certainly efficient. In fact she taught Anna the procedure. How could she turn her down. "Sure, if you'd like!"

They finished processing in 15 minutes. Anna was relieved Dr. Moore was there to help. They walked to the other room to remove their lab coats. Anna watched Dr. Moore remove her lab coat, gracefully slinging it onto the rack. She had always admired her coolness, a stark contrast to the gawkiness displayed by most scientists. Dr. Moore had a distinct lavender perfume, a lovely embellishment to a lab stocked with chemicals, most of which were noxious, to say the least. What use is comprehension if the eyes cannot absorb any detail? For the first time she noticed cleavage, that sumptuous indicator of voluptuous breasts lying hidden.

As Anna unbuttoned her lab coat, Dr. Moore placed her hand on Anna's. "Keep the coat on." Anna, confused, was about to stammer a question but before that was even possible, Moore moved toward Anna's body and passionately kissed her. One palm was wrapped around the neck, anchoring the face in the place while the other hand was on Anna's back. Electricity surged through Anna's body. The feeling was entirely foreign to her. She felt awkward. For the first time in as long of a time she could remember, she was not in control of her faculties. The same hands that exercised ingenuity and prowess in carrying out sophisticated experiments suddenly became voided of any agency.

She was aware of the fact she was a woman from the simple fact she saw herself naked in the mirror, had periods, etc. However, there was little context she could draw from to make her feel like a woman. As a tomboy growing up, she would always run around with the boys, catching lizards, playing football, etc. She had never worn a dress in her life and was even repulsed by it. She never cared much about her body, save for the fact it was a vehicle for her brain and limbs to carry out amazing deeds. She was not aware of anything related to sex.

Moore parted from then lips, sensing rigidity. "I've noticed you've looked at me many times. I couldn't help but notice how pretty you are." Anna blushed and grinned. Moore's eyebrows were raised. "Are you a virgin?"

Anna was stunned at the question but disapproval was the furthest emotion she felt. Her immense respect for Moore precluded any disdain. She stammered a light, "Yes. I just haven't ever been-"

Moore's finger went to Anna's lips to quiet her as she smiled. "It's alright. Don't worry." She went in for another kiss and Anna didn't object. For the first kisses in her life, she indulged in the moment. Her lips awkwardly shifted, but Moore, as usual, guided her. Her tongue crept through Anna's lips feeling around for her tongue. She playfully tugged on Anna's tongue, which Anna enjoyed. Her body remained both paralyzed and dynamic at the same time. Reactions were activated within her and she could not explain where or what they were.

Moore ran her hands up the small of Anna's back, pushing her slightly closer. She ran her tongue down Anna's neck flicking playfully. She slowly undid each of the buttons on Anna's lab coat. Anna quietly watched with curiosity. Moore placed the lab coat on the desk before placing one hand inside Anna's T-shirt. The feeling of cold flesh against her flesh sent another shock wave through her. Her muscles tensed but Moore again went in for another kiss. This time Anna held onto Moore's arms to ensure she didn't buckle.

Moore nibbled on her ear, causing Anna to melt and moan for the first time. Moore slowly pecked at Anna's neck before removing the shirt.

Moore smiled slightly. "Hmm no bra?"

The curiosity of Moore heightened Anna's excitement. The uptick in the tone at the end of her question thrilled Anna. This highly regarded scientist wants to study me.

"No, I'm too much of a tomboy, I guess."

"You actually have large perky tits."

While Anna's sexual vocabulary may have been limited, she wasn't a total Luddite, and Moore's statement gave her another jolt. No one had ever commented on her looks, at least to her directly. "Thank you..."

Moore grabbed one of Anna's breasts and sucked on the nipple, nearly causing her to melt completely. The tongue circled around the areola, occasionally flicking the nipple. She gently bit on the nipple, making Anna moan even louder.

Moore sucked on the neck area near the shoulder as she ran her hands around her back. She crouched down, unbuttoning Anna's jeans. "Dr. Moore, what are you-"

"Don't worry." The two words could appease Anna in any time of stress. She was throughly confused at this moment.

Moore pulled down the jeans. "Boxers?" She looked up at Alexa and smiled. Alexa returned with a wry grin and a shrug, confused. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing at all."

Immediately, without so much of a respite in thought, Moore pulled down Anna's boxers and buried her mouth in her pussy. Now Anna buckled. She felt an intense pleasure she never envisioned before. She thought her eyes were going to roll to the back of her head. It felt like the delicate tinge of chocolate that touched her tongue when she was hungry. Her senses were overloaded with unadulterated, pure, indulgent pleasure. She closed her eyes, absorbing the sweetness of the tongue and the lips. She moaned loudly, trying to contain herself but it was of no used. Moore, sensing the weakness in Anna's legs, grabbed her ass to support her while continuing to plunge into the pussy. And there it was. Anna felt a sensation that tore through her. She tried to recall if her excitement was provoked by the feel or the sight of Moore's eating her sweet virgin pussy. The face buried in her own pussy, she felt her labia tugged on. A tongue penetrated, exploring her inner femininity and it was discovered. Alexa did not know about the clitoris but she definitely wanted more of whatever paralyzed her in this incredible ecstasy. Her hips instinctively swayed back and forth, pussy gliding along the now outstretched tongue. Her naked thighs swayed gracefully as the independent parts of her pussy all worked in unity to prove divine sensation. For the first time in her life, she felt like a woman.

Anna opened her eyes and looked down. The sight of her mentor below, pleasuring her with a delicate mouth broke the dam of inhibitions within her. She was soaked. She felt cold liquid dribbling down her thighs and saw the gleam in the light. Moore cleaned her thighs by mopping up the cum with her mouth.

Moore stood back up and Anna, perhaps overcome by the feeling of hunger, kissed her mentor passionately, as if thanking her for her deed.

Without Anna's knowledge, Moore undid her shirt and bra. She placed her hand on Anna's head and nodded. "Now you."

Anna nodded before sucking on Moore's tits. Her new youthful energy moved her to use the same technique as Moore. The hardness of the nipples resembled candy, capable of softening with some time. Instinctively, she opened her mouth wide enough to engulf the entire tit and luck with her tongue while sucking. Moore's moaning was gorgeous music to her ears.

Moore pushed Anna's head downward. She hiked up her skirt and pulled aside her panties. Suddenly, Anna realized Moore's pussy was fully exposed to her face. She stared longingly at it. To Anna's surprise the pussy was fully shaven. Bare, smooth, and appetizing. The large lips enveloped a meaty interior that begged to be sucked on. She looked up at Alexa, blinking her large eyes, awaiting approval.

"You said you hadn't eaten, right?"

Anna nodded.

"Now eat."

The request from her mentor titillated Anna. Moore pushed Anna's face into her pussy. Finally, Anna's faculties were back in place. She was in control again. Anna pulled Moore's thighs toward her face in lust. Anna covered the entire pussy with her mouth, using suction to extend the clit outward. She was hungry for that clit and would not stop until that sweet gem was securely on her tongue. After some time, her tongue flicked at the hood, closing in on the pearl, and Moore shrieked with pleasure. The tongue penetrated her, forcing her to gyrate her hips. She felt as if she was indulging in the most amazing soup from a bowl as her hands cradled Moore's ass, pulling the pelvic against her face, grinding her pussy against the tongue. Instincts had kicked in to revoke her of any voluntary action.

Anna was exhilarated. The umami flavor, the wonderful texture of the pussy lips, were just glorious. She could suck on that pussy all day. The wetness dripped, lubricating her already soft lips, seemingly beckoning for her to raise the intensity.

"Wait," Moore gently pushed her head away. "Let me see your tongue." What Moore saw was the longest tongue she had ever seen, easily reaching below Anna's chin. Moore heart leaped, her pussy throbbing with intense excitement now. "Fuck me."

Anna obeyed, allowing her long smooth tongue to glide into the pussy, shifting with incredible rhythm. Moore couldn't contain herself, exploding at a crescendo where her knees buckled and her pussy felt incredibly tender. She bent down to kiss Anna on the forehead. "Let's go."