All Comments on 'Long Distance Lust'

by sizzlestrider

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't Rush

Don't rush your story and leave out the background in order to get to the juicy parts. You see from the comments that readers expect a story, not just a headline.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Two cheaters meet...

Two cheaters meet and fuck...Is this a interesting story? I don't think so...

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 9 years ago
Please wake me...

... when the story starts. 1* for this lame chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hard to like two cheaters.

You really think this is beautiful? Not if it was your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Betrayl

Hope hubby finds out and dumps this lying, cheating , dirty , slut, pig of a wife. Also his wife should find out and him for every penny she could get. Divorce if they both hate their spouses and be together why disrespect their families and make fools of them.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Too short even for a flash

It needed to be longer just to give some background on why they both seemed to want this to happen. Were there any kids & how long had thy been married to their respective spouses. There should be NO excuse for cheating, but with such limited facts it's hard to know the full story; hopefully you'll include more in the next chapter. A good enough beginning, let's see how you progress. Also you need an editor to help with your spelling & written English. 3***

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, please explain to me what part of cheating on two trusting spouses is "beautiful".......if their marriages "lack" something, then get a divorce, or remake your marriage.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Where you see beauty, I see selfish, immature and mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad but exciting.

You don't have to enjoy murder to enjoy a murder mystery story. Two people obsessed with each other finally consummating their obsession. Tragic, and very interesting. Will they part satisfied but regretful, or is this just the beginning of the end of their marriages? Will they learn that sex without love is empty, or will they discover they have come to love each other? Will they honor their commitments, or abandon their spouses for what they think is a better life together? Would you give one star to Tolstoy because you think Anna Karenina is a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I really don't care about the back story!

I'm not going to re-check who made the comments, but I'm guessing those seeking the back story and all the details are women. Yes, I'm a guy - a guy who hasn't had sex with his wife in years because she has physical problems and refuses to have sex of any kind. No hand jobs, no blow jobs, no anal. Intercourse is totally out of the question. No, I haven't cheated physically; but I've had an emotional affair with Elaine. I asked her to commit adultery with me, but she said no. I haven't seen her for a couple of months now. So, I come to this site to read about sexual encounters. This one was hot! The anticipation of the meeting had them both on edge. So the consummation was erotic. Great story with all the details I wanted. A 5-star effort. And, yes, I admit there will be complications to be addressed when the lust dies. I am aware of that. That's why I think a lot about cheating and having sex with another woman but have not done so yet. I'm 69 years old and still horny. I don't need any pills to provide me with erections. Stories like this and all the porn on this site do the job for me and provide me with sufficient material that leads to adequately satisfactory masturbation events. But I'd still really like to hold a woman in my arms and make slow and sweet love to her bringing her manual and oral orgasms before intercourse. Bluntly, I'd like to get laid but don't know if I ever will again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor excuses and bad fantasy......

......don't make a romantic love story.

Next they'll be standing on the shores of the lake at sunset, the breeze blowing her hair so beautifully, him chiseled and strong, his open shirt billowing.....as he leans in to kiss her.....

a loud shriek fills the dusky air and they turn in horror as they see the nosecone of a SCUD missile bearing down on them before exploding, turning them into smoke and ash in an instant.

17 miles away, a man puts down the REMPAC display he's been using to monitor the previously occupied lakeshore, turns to a woman and grins, "And that's how you take out the trash!"

She smiles a Mona Lisa smile and says, "your place or mine....neither your slut wife, nor my boor hubby will be home....ever...and I need a good man to make love to me."

Hey! My fantasy is every bit as valid as yours...just as realistic and more fun, too!

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
Superbly passionate,

making it quite clear how infidelities can happen, can be deliberately undertaken whatever the uncertainties. Now, let them either continue or decide reluctantly to let that encounter -- and any subsequent -- become marvelous memories. And let those memories invigorate their relationships with their spouses, so all four live happily ever after.

Meaning, screw the sexist BTB moralists who haunt "Loving Wives" and downgrade marvelously lusty stories whenever the woman doesn't suffer for her pleasure.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Terribly Uninspiring

As a card-carrying member of the BTB brigade, I see nothing erotic about two married people cheating on their spouses. As I do not have a double standard, all cheaters disgust me. Those who have families to lose and others who just ruin people's lives are not a turn-on. They are stupid and all deserve the worst do to their infidelity.

negative rating

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Mistake

It should read "due to their infidelity"

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Not Beautiful!

There is nothing and I mean nothing beautiful about a couple of cheaters. If they don't love their spouses, divorce first THEN maybe you could have a beautiful love story. But again cheaters are NOT beautiful. Thanks for the story...still waiting for part 2?

05PW05PWover 8 years ago
Off to a great start!

This was such a great start! I was so disappointed to find that there was no part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You set the divorces up already

so why not finish? take the 2 cheaters to the cleaners

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The fuck

What the fuck do you find beautiful about cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

IT IS UNFINISHED DRIVEL!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
"A beautiful cheating story"

Nothing beautiful about cheating. It embraces all the worst attributes of a human being - betrayal, deceit, deception, ... Nuke them both and move on.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A beautiful cheating story? WTF is wrong with you Closeted Chris?

Simpering little cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous