Long Distance Tryst Caught on Video Ch. 03

Story Info
The Fuckin’ Switch.
3.7k words
4.67
1.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers

In parts one and two, Angel, who is a long-known female friend of mine, visited Seattle from the Philippines. We finally got to meet each other in person. We also arranged with my friend Mari to record a sex shoot of us on video and agreed that if we followed through on the shoot, she and her boyfriend, Alex would reciprocate. In part two, Mari and Alex kept the agreement and were in a steamy sex scene that Angel and I captured on video at a 5-star hotel in Seattle. After the shoot, I bravely asked Mari and Alex if they would like to switch it up with Angel and I and they agreed to do it. In this part, we wake up the next day with Mari and Alex planning to come over for the third sex shoot.

I woke up first as usual and made Angel and I a cup of coffee. I brought Angel hers with cream and sugar and mine black. She opened her eyes as I set it next to her on the table stand next to the bed.

"Good morning cutie," I say quietly in a whisper.

Angel nods and smiles. Neither one of us likes noise in the morning and enjoy waking up slowly with coffee.

We lay in bed and slowly woke up. Finally, we began a conversation about the plan for today.

"So, are you ready for another big day?" I ask.

"I'm ready now. My holes have recovered and am ready to accept whatever there is to offer," Angel says with a laugh. "What about you, Carl?"

"I'm ready too. As difficult as it was not fucking you last night, I'm glad now because you're recovered and so am I," I reply with honesty. "Are you okay with me fucking Mari today?" I say boldly.

"Believe it or not, I think that will be hot. I'm excited to see it!" Angel replies sincerely. "What about me fucking Alex?"

"I think that will be hot too. Can't wait to see his cock inside you," I reply.

"I can't wait to see it too!' Angel says in amusement.

We both laugh.

That really was a hot thought for me and I was imagining it. Today, if everything goes according to plan, I would actually see it.

I ordered our usual breakfast in bed which was shortly delivered by room service. As we were eating and enjoying our conversation, Mari, who was a long-term friend, texted me and asked when she and Alex, her boyfriend, should arrive today for our sex shoot. I told her that we would be ready in about one and a half hours. I thought that would work for both Angel and I and she nodded.

After breakfast, Angel headed to the bathroom to get ready and I got ready in the other one. Although I really wanted to take a shower with her, it was too tempting this morning and I didn't trust myself.

Soon, I received another text from Mari that they were waiting in the lobby. Since I had the security card, I went down the elevator, got them and headed back up. We all greeted each other warmly, sat down on the couch and began discussing the shoot.

We discussed the various scenes where we would be switching partners for the first time. We decided what kinds of sex were acceptable. We would use the code word "Nuts" that we were familiar with from the first two shoots that was to be used if any of us felt uncomfortable. We would stop whatever was being done as well as the recording if that word was used.

"Okay, is everyone clear on the rules of engagement as well as the script?" I asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Any questions?" I added.

Everyone shook their heads.

"Okay, I guess there should be no reason not to start," I added further.

Mari was going to begin recording the first scene on a high-quality camcorder that we used on the first two shoots. I would provide any other guidance to make sure she got good shots with certain hand signals.

"Ok, let's go!" Mari said with command.

Alex walked over to Angel and began to slowly undress her, removing her purple top and black yoga pants. Next, he removed her black bra and panties. It was so hot watching Alex doing what I do and seeing it from a different perspective.

Angel was completely naked and we could all see her perfect breasts and figure as well as a small landing strip in her pubic area. She turned toward the camera for a great body shot. Mari panned the camera and also got a great shot of her nice ass.

Next, Alex led Angel to a glass table in the living room and laid her on it facing up. He spread her legs as far back as they went and began licking her pussy and ass. Angel began quietly moaning.

He twirled his tongue around her clit for a while and then began thrusting his tongue in and out of Angel's vagina. Angel's chest began heaving and I could see her pussy and ass pulsating in orgasm as she moaned in rhythm to the pulsations. I had jealous thoughts because she came quicker with Alex than with me. Then, I threw that thought out of my head and told myself, just enjoy!

Mari was moving the camera around to catch various angles including under the glass table looking up. Some juices had leaked out of Angel's pussy and onto the top of the table, but it wasn't enough at this point to obscure the view.

Then, he thrust his tongue into her butthole and began tongue fucking her there as well. He finished up with a long tongue licking from pussy to ass and back up to her pussy.

He grabbed an eggplant shaped like a perfect dildo conveniently located next to the glass table and inserted it into Angel's vagina. He started fucking her hard with it and Angel had another definite orgasm. More juices began flowing onto the table top as Mari was recording underneath and this time it was enough to not have a clear view. She got some great shots beforehand though.

Next, he got some lube that was also conveniently located by the table and began lubing her butthole. He stuck his finger in slowly followed by two and began stretching out her hole. Then, he pushed the tip of the eggplant inside her hole. Angel's butthole accepted it without a problem. Alex just taught me a better way to prepare Angel in the future as I had some prep issues with Angel in the first shoot. I decided not to be jealous.

Eventually, Alex got about half the eggplant inside Angel's hole and started fucker her with it but not quite as hard as he used it in her pussy.

Angel's pussy was really leaking at this point, but not squirting and was all over the end of the table. The scene was so hot that I nearly crawled out of my skin in excitement and I definitely was hard under my pants.

Alex quickly removed his clothes and started fucking Angel in both holes while grabbing her breasts and she was moaning very loudly. He fucked her for a long time before giving me an out-of-camera view hand signal. I had my clothes off already and my cock was hard and sticking up.

Alex helped Angel off the table and toward the floor. Then, I laid on the floor and Angel got on top of me in cowgirl position and bent down so the camera could take some good shots of her pussy and ass. Mari was taking shots of this scene and probably some good close-ups. She lowered her vagina on me and my cock easily went in. She was very slippery and warm inside and felt so amazing.

Alex got behind and thrust his cock into her ass, grabbed her breasts and held them tight as he ravaged her. I could feel the pressure of his cock sliding inside her. I put my hands on Angel's hips to keep her in place as Alex thrust forcefully from behind. I didn't have to do much of anything because his thrusting was causing Angel to move and automatically fuck my cock. It was such a great feeling and Angel's vagina felt tighter than normal with the pressure from Alex's cock. Plus, it was like getting a dick massage because I could feel him inside her against me. I'm not into guys, but I thought this was different.

Alex and I had a contest to see who could last the longest without cuming, so we fucked both of Angel's holes for a long time, trying not to cum. Angel had at least one, maybe two orgasms. It was harder to tell for some reason while doing DP. And her juices were running all over my cock, balls and between my legs.

We fucked Angel for several minutes until I couldn't last any longer. I felt a warmth between my legs signaling that I was about to cum when I heard Alex gasp. I let out a gasp a second after and started cuming over and over. I could also feel Alex's cock pulsate inside her hole.

After laying there for a while with us all panting, Alex pulled out and I could feel a blob of his cum land on my balls and between my legs. Angel rose until my cock was out of her and I could feel another blob land on my stomach. I saw Mari with the camera taking close-ups of Angel's pussy and ass as cum ran out and the mess that the three of us had created.

After a while, Mari yelled, "Cut!" And stopped recording.

"You won, Carl," Alex conceded. "I came first and you outlasted me. You beat me by a hair!"

"Ok, but why don't we call it a tie? I'm not sure this can be scientifically proven because it was such a photo finish and the cum wasn't visible. Also, we never made a bet except for our egos," I countered with a laugh.

Everyone agreed to call it a tie.

"Wow, all that fucking made me hungry. Anybody up for lunch? I asked.

Everyone was hungry and we all wanted salads for something light to get us through the rest of the shoot.

Room service quickly delivered our lunch and as we ate the next scene was discussed.

After quite a while, Mari said and anticipation, "Are we ready?"

Since she had been doing the camera work and not involved in any fucking so far today, she must have been extremely horny which was evident in her question and body language.

We all agreed that we were good to go.

Alex was behind the camera this time and would be doing the recording.

He grabbed the camera saying, "Let's go!"

As I was standing, Mari walked over to me and took my robe off. Alex, Angel and I were wearing robes after our last scene.

Mari told me earlier that she wanted to taste Angel's pussy juice on my cock from the last scene. You told me not to wash it off. I think she had a secret desire to have sex with Angel, but she wasn't into females.

She got on her knees and wrapped her mouth around my cock and started making sounds of pleasure.

I couldn't believe that my long-term friend actually had my cock in her mouth. It was something that I always desired but didn't want to push it since she had a boyfriend.

I was also a bit nervous about this shoot and wondered how my performance would be since I already had blown a load. I was wondering if anyone else had similar thoughts, but didn't want to ask to throw off the mood.

Mari's mouth explored every inch of my cock, going up and down the shaft and swirling her tongue around my head. Every once in a while, we could hear a sucking and popping sound. She was really getting into it.

Suddenly, she got a smile on her face and handed the BJ duty over to Angel.

Angel started sucking on me and exploring every part of my cock. I had never felt so researched and studied by females in my life. It seems like they were mapping my entire penis and I was thoroughly enjoying it.

Shortly after, Mari came back into the room wearing a strap-on with a large dildo. I knew what the scene was going to be about, but I had not seen the strap-on and had no idea about how big and intimidating it would be.

Mari had a big grin on her face as she applied lube to it in a very sensual way.

Angel and I walked over to the kitchen table and I laid down obediently and spread my legs.

Angel applied some lube on my butthole and put her finger in. She twisted it around to loosen up my hole. She put two fingers inside me and then three and tried to make me gape. Unfortunately, I have a pretty tight ass.

When she thought she had me loose enough, she nodded to Mari for the strap-on.

Mari moved into position, aligned the strap-on dildo with my butthole and tried pushing in just the tip. It started to hurt and I grimaced in pain. I knew right then this would be a big challenge. I looked at Mari's face and she seemed to be having fun at my expense.

Angel applied more lube and tried to stretch me out further. Mari applied more lube to the dildo and tried it again. This time, she was able to slip in the tip. Then she began inching deeper and deeper.

I could feel the fullness in my ass from this large torturing dildo. At some point, she got the dildo all the way in and I could feel her hips and the attached straps. As Mari was fucking my ass, Angel was sucking my dick. To be honest, I was enjoying the cock sucking more than the other.

Mari began thrusting in and out at a faster and faster pace. The full length of the dildo was going deep inside me and Mari had a wild look on her face.

Alex had said in an earlier conversation that this scene would be a good way to earn having sex with his girlfriend. At this point, I couldn't agree more.

Now, I could relate to Angel's anal experience, but I think she liked it a lot more than me.

After quite a while, Mari pulled the punishing dildo out of my ass

I got up and the three of us walked over to a fancy chaise lounge that was extra curvy in the living room. The chair was next to a large glass wall that separated the living room from the outside balcony.

Mari laid in the chair that was perfect for fucking and spread her legs. Angel got on her knees on the side of the chair and even though Mari's pussy was slightly open, she spread it more for the camcorder to record some good close-up shots.

Mari's pussy was very moist and glistened with her juices and I couldn't wait to be inside her.

Then, Angel put some lube on Mari's butthole and began inserting a finger inside and twirling it around to loosen up her hole. To further loosen it, she inserted a second finger and opened her hole into a slight gape for some additional good camera shots.

Now my moment had come to finally fuck my long-known friend and it felt surreal. Angel spread her pussy again for a good view of me entering Mari for the first time.

I moved my hard cock toward Mari's pussy and plunged it inside her all the way to my balls. Mari let out a gasp that I hoped was pleasurable.

My cock slid in easily and I stayed in her vagina savoring the moment. I was wondering what she was thinking.

Angel went to the back of the chair and placed her hands on Mari's breasts. This was not part of the scene we discussed because Angel said she wasn't into females, so I was surprised. I was also surprised that Angel said she would help prep Mari's holes for me and that this would be a turn-on for her if it was for me. I told her that it would be the turn-on of turn-ons! This must have been the same reasoning that Angel used to touch Mari's breasts.

Angel caught my eye with a naughty grin and began lightly pinching Mari's nipples. I think she was sensing how amazing this was for me and I couldn't be more turned on by how she was using Mari for my pleasure.

I was moving my cock in and out of Mari slowly as Angel continued playing with Mari's nipples who was moaning with pleasure. Then, Angel grabbed both breasts and started massaging them as Mari squirmed and moaned louder. At the same time, I began moving in and out of Mari harder, deeper and faster.

I moved myself into the missionary position and opened my legs for the camera to take pictures underneath without obstruction. This would allow some good shots of my cock going into Mari's vagina from a different view that also exposed her butthole.

Angel cupped Mari's breasts for me and now I was in a good position to suck on her nipples and breasts. The cupping allowed me to get more of her breast into my mouth. Angel and I made a good team.

After a while, I was ready to take Mari's ass and was hoping she felt the same way. I got up signaling to Angel and Mari to do the next scene that was discussed in our script.

Angel put my cock in her mouth to get me ready for the next scene and I hoped she was enjoying Mari's juices.

Mari turned over, got on all fours and Angel put additional lube on Mari's butthole and fingered her again.

She spread her cheeks for a good camera view and then it was my turn. It would be my first time in Mari's ass and was almost as surreal as the first time in her vagina. It was different because this felt naughtier with hints of taboo in it.

I pushed my cock inside Mari and was surprised that it easily slipped in all the way to my balls. Angel had done a great job prepping her butthole and Mari didn't even flinch. She did let out a big gasp that sounded like pleasure. I was in heaven and I hoped that she was too.

I began moving in and out of Mari faster and faster as Mari moaned louder and louder.

She stopped breathing for a moment, then made a long moaning sound as I could feel her ass pulsate and tighten around my cock. She was definitely having an orgasm.

I could feel the warmth between my legs and knew that I would be cuming soon. I let out a gasp as my cock began to pulsate and what was left of my cum exploded into Mari's ass.

I kept moving and cuming for what seemed like an eternity and didn't want to stop. But my time was over with Mari and I finally stopped and pulled out.

Angel spread Mari's ass for the camera, but no blob of cum came out. It did glisten around her hole. I had been completely spent.

"That's a wrap everyone, that was awesome!" Alex shouted.

As was customary, I got robes for Angel, Mari and I, grabbed the bottle of tequila, poured four shots and gave them to everyone and proposed a toast. This bottle was almost empty, so glad that I had purchased a 'just in case' bottle as a backup.

"Too bitter and too sweet. Bitter that we have just recorded our last sex shoot and all were amazing beyond words. Sweet because we were able to share and enjoy each other in ways that we will never forget! Cheers!" I toasted with deep appreciation.

We all downed our shots.

"No, we won't ever forget this, Carl. I hope that we can all do this again sometime," Angel added.

"Yes, this was amazing beyond words and I'm game any time for a sequel," Mari replied.

"A repeat is necessary and required," Alex said. "And by the way Carl, we're even with you taking that torturous strap-on dildo up your ass in exchange for Mari!"

Everyone laughed hysterically.

I grabbed the backup tequila and everyone accepted another round. And to my surprise, a third one. Alex and I had a fourth. We had earned it!

"I don't know about you, but all of this sex has made me hungry!" I said in amusement.

Everyone laughed as they now anticipated my hunger statement, but agreed.

"I know of a great Mexican place where we can have food delivered and party here on our final night. Unless of course, someone else has a different idea," I added.

Everyone liked that idea so I called to have it delivered. In the meantime, I poured another round. We were all laughing about the scenes and getting noticeably loud.

Angel left for a moment and when she came back, she had the strap-on dildo attached and did a skit about Mari taking my ass. She started whipping it about and knocked over a shot glass. I was laughing so hard that I was hyperventilating and tears were coming out of my eyes. It was one of those times that you had to be there to see how hysterical it was.

After a while, the food was delivered along with some Mexican beer.

We settled down and enjoyed the food with good conversation. We all had become best friends through intimacy and enjoyment. We also had quality video recordings that we could cherish for a long time!

Stay tuned for part 4!

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for Angel's invaluable contribution and unwavering support throughout the creative writing and editing process of our story. Her expertise, guidance, and encouragement have been remarkable. Angel has been an inspiration, offering insightful feedback and suggestions that have helped immensely. I appreciated her ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the story, and to offer constructive criticism.

cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers