Long Distance Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom." I cut in abruptly.

"Yes?"

"I have guests over right now, so I can't talk too long. Can we wrap this up and continue another time?"

"Next time, tell me if you're having people over and I won't call you. This is why you have to keep me updated, just text me more often."

"Love you." I spoke in Chinese, ending like I always do. I shut off the phone with a sigh, tossing the rudely interrupting metal and glass device onto the soft couch. I pressed my hands into my temple.

"I'm so sorry, Tom." I looked up gently, biting my lip. "It's good though, we were about to take it a little too far for my taste. I was getting sort of overwhelmed. We shouldn't continue until, uh, later tonight, alright?" He met my gaze, steady and fierce. His posture radiated fluid youth, and I could already feel the magnetizing sexual desires dripping out of me still. God, why did he have to be so fucking hot.

"Are you sure, babe?" His eyes were still dark, completely etched in oozy lust, seductively half-lidded. Every part of me screamed, no.

"Yes." I ground out. "Let me get changed, okay?" He licked his lips, and I swallowed, hopping off the couch. I was fucking moist. I chuckled, embarrassed, and pressed my legs together awkwardly, and began to make my short trek across the room to the stairs.

"Do you have any clothes to change into?" I asked him casually. He nodded, grabbing a small bag that he had dropped at the door when he came in. I didn't notice it before.

"It's just a shirt and some shorts, though." I cracked a grin.

"I think the outfit I have prepared for our date will knock your socks off." I challenged. He quirked a mellow look, and gestured to his absurdly ripped upper body.

"Have you seen the new and improved Tommie?" He smirked. I squashed down my lust and quirked a half grin.

"Honestly, I wasn't even paying attention." He gave me a slightly offended look. I stalked towards him lightly and cupped his dick softly.

"This, was what held my attention, Tom." It was still noticeably erect, and his boner pushed desperately against his pants. The outline was delicious, and I could barely contain my excitement and fear to see it in person for the first time. Seven fucking inches of pure pleasure. God, I was already drooling. He glanced down at himself.

"You gave me blue balls, Amy. How am I supposed to get this down now?" I thought for a second. I gave a mischievous half-serious look.

"How about you watch me change?" He predatorial grin was all the answer I needed.

"Yes, please, ma'am." I gestured for him to follow me up to my room.

"So, what do you think I'm going to wear?" I went on conversationally. Thankfully, I was wearing the shortest shorts of all time, and I bent over, giving him a full look of my ass, which was only a quarter covered by my tight shorts. I could practically hear his constrained groan. I turned back towards him, all of my clothes for my outfit piled haphazardly in my arms.

"I don't know anything about clothes, Amy." He pointed out. I cocked my head slightly, feeling the same old competitive mischief bubbling up in me. I don't know why I'm such a tease but god did I have a terrible, horny, dirty idea.

"So, are you gonna jack off or bear with it? It's look, don't touch, you know?" I started hesitantly. He gave me an extremely arrogant look.

"I can control my horniness, babe." He stated, matter-of-factly. I threw my clothes of the floor, and turned around.

"Sure, normally, but you've been coochie-less for the last year and a half, Tom." I shot a look backwards, watching his poor dick try to break free of its constraints, and his open mouth as I wriggled myself to be completely topless. I swayed softly back and forth, moving to soundless music, the intoxicating rhythm of my heartbeat.

"I don't think you can handle this heat." I wiggled my ass deliberately, with intentional sexuality, slipping the shorts down my long, long legs. He groaned inwardly, ticking his leg up and down in a frantically distracted pace. I gave a breathy exhale. Teasingly, achingly, I stretched out the elastic of my panties and let them drop. Strings of my arousal dripped down my legs, and the smell of sex suddenly filled the room. I was completely naked. I heard an appropriately placed strangled sound behind me. I looked behind me, feigning surprise. I don't know how I went from sexual toy being dominated to this bold, teasing wench, but god it's such an amazing feeling watching him struggle this much at my expense.

"Looks like I need a new set of panties." I remarked conversationally. They were strategically placed on the bed, slightly behind him, next to the pillow. I looked back teasingly, where he was bright red and trying to keep his hands off his lap. Splaying a small smile, I turned around completely bare, and stalked over to him. He met my eyes, starving to touch me, and I watched as he dragged his gaze down my body. He twitched as I walked close enough to touch him. Abruptly, I moved to the right of him and crawled onto the bed, and daintily grabbed my panties, arching my ass right next to his face, purposely arching my back deeply to scrape the covers with my breasts. He eyed it hungrily. I sat up on my heels, feeling myself getting more and more wet as each second passed. I shot him a coy look, but his eyes were busy raking in my sideboob. I dangled the panties in my hand, apologizing to them beforehand. I'd ruin these before long if I ever put them on. Boldness bled into my chest, mingling with desire.

"Oh, sweetie," My tone dripped with a honey sweet mocking tone, because I was enjoying this way too much. "You look like you need that released." I reached over and deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His dick was constrained in his underwear, and dots of precum stained the fabric. I swallowed anxiously, then winked and flopped back onto the bed. I am going to enjoy that thought, and picture that shoved up inside me.

"You're the worst." He ground out. I rolled over, knowing that my tits would hang at their fullest while I was on my side.

"I know." He eyed my body up and down, his hands twitching to touch himself. I was getting so hot off of his frustration.

"Made a mistake, eh?" I teased. I knew I was just as barely kept under control. I stretched out, rolling onto my back, and parting my legs a bit. "It's so comfortable to be bare like this in the heat." I could feel the moisture dripping down my leg. I could tell he was looking between my legs just as much as I could feel it pulsing.

"I really hate you." He muttered.

"Why don't you join me in going bare?" I sing-songed. He gave a thunderous look of suppressed anger.

"I can't control myself if that happens. I already want to pound you into the bed." I smirked, boldness bleeding into my body, and straddled him. His hands were right below my dripping core. His breathing turned ragged.

"Fuck, you're so warm."

I smiled, and seductively pressed my bare chest against his, sucking on his neck gently.

"And so tight." I finished. I so badly wanted to push the finishing move. All I had to do was grind myself on that barely covered dick and I'd be pounded into this bed, savoring orgasm after orgasm, drowning in pleasure I've never felt before. I wanted to get fucked till my legs couldn't move anymore. I wanted him to eat me out. I wanted to suck his dick dry. I wanted to come over and over again as he fucked me senseless. A deep sigh escaped me.

I got off of him and pulled the fresh panties over my sopping core, and pulled my dress over my head quickly, then slipped on spandex. He looked taken aback by how quickly I clothed myself.

"I live to torture you." I said simply, "But covered I think I'll tempt you a little less." His suspicious look of longing and lust almost set me tearing this dress off.

"God, you're still so fucking hot." He moaned quietly. I sat next to him and slipped his bag into his hands.

"What's gonna make you soft again?" I inquired innocently. "Or would you like to just jack it while I Yelp some pickle places?" He grit his teeth together, thinking it over.

"Make some goofy noises." He relented. I grinned.

"I'll gladly oblige." Thirty seconds of dolphin noises later, he was softer and smaller than a stuffed animal, and dressed hotter than the California sun. We found a place a few blocks away, and he was eager to get the date started. We had to go grocery shopping afterwards for cooking ingredients, so I grabbed my shopping bags as well.

"Want to hold hands?" He seized my fingers tentatively. I looked at him, surprised, and my hand flinched away reflexively.

"Huh?" I gasped out. "I don't fucking know how to do that, Thomas. I'm a stupid virgin, remember?" He rolled his eyes at me and pulled me close.

"You fucking drama queen. Here, you just loop finger around hand and walk." He grabbed my hand, looping it around his own. I was flabbergasted. I looked at the entwined fingers in shock. Anxiety bled in my consciousness, quickly eating away the thoughts I had earlier.

"This is so weird. My hands are going to get sweaty, what the hell, Tom. Why are you making me feel affection, dude." I rambled nervously. He gave me an exhaustedly, tired look.

"Calm down, you spazz. It's just a handhold, and besides you'll be sweaty no matter what." He reassured. But it wasn't reassuring. I whimpered, I gasped slowly, trying to ease the sweatiness that suddenly seized my entire body.

"You're gonna think I'm gross." I pulled my hand out, wiping it against my dress and looking down. I was already slightly shivering. He gave me an incredulous look.

"OH MY GOD." He bent down, meeting me eye to eye. "I will find you hot and cute and beautiful no matter what you do, no matter what you're wearing, and no matter what you look like." I blushed, abruptly.

"I- What- I'm-" I stuttered. "Don't just spill that kinda stuff on me! I'm weak!" I protested awkwardly. He gave me a gentle peck, making me even more flustered. He seized my hand.

"You're such an anime girl. Just hold my hand and be my girlfriend." I reddened and looked away, letting myself be led out the door as we held hands. He was way too good for me. For sure.

The sun was the same, horrible blinding thing it always was, and I could literally not keep myself sane. My heart was practically leaping out of my ribcage, and I felt so freaking exposed. I'd never walked with someone before. I always walked these streets alone. It was the most bizarre experience of my life. Underneath my joy felt by this whole day, I couldn't escape this disgusting feeling of inadequacy. Awful thoughts crept into my head. God, what if people were judging us? What if they though he was too handsome for me? He's seeing me in sunlight, I probably look awful. Don't people hate PDA? Does he have a mask? Do I have a mask? Did he pay for bus tokens? How could I get extra bus tokens? What if he's just faking liking me? This is the first time he's every seen me in forever, he probably hates me. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve happiness. The same old mantra popped up in my head. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. I grit my teeth, trying to block it out.

"Where's the next turn, babe?" My head snapped up, fuzzy from drowning in my anxieties. I realized I had been slowly clenching his hand.

"What?" I muttered out. He gave me a concerned look. I must've been very slack jawed and quiet. A feeling of dread settled over me.

"Oh god." My hands unclenched. "I'm boring. I'm so sorry. I'm so much better at texting. Oh god, I wasted all your time coming out here. What have I done? Oh my god I wasted all your money, Tom I'm so sorry, it's okay if you want to leave. I'll pay for you plane ticket." The words were pouring out, all my anxieties in fresh word vomit. Tom grabbed my face.

"I-I need to get plane tickets for you, you need to be away from me, Tom, I'm awful, I'm horrible, I'm this horrible thing, and my thoughts, they're just so awful, and I don't feel right, I'm just so brok-"

"Calm down." He stated simply. I paused in my ramble and gulped. The stupid thoughts bounced around my head. Other people first. It was always other people first. If I'm stopping someone will have to go around me. I must move. I must get out of their ways. I will never be in someone's way. And then I can get his tickets.

"We're in the middle of the sidewalk." I whispered, "We're gonna block pedestrians." Tom stared at me, and then rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky you're cute, otherwise you'd be annoying as fuck." He commented. I chuckled nervously, tugging at my hair. Already I'm plotting and preparing for how fucking sad I'm going to be to see him go.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with me." I muttered. Tom sighed.

"Okay, that was kind of mean. How's this?" That's not what I was thinking about. It's not him. It was never him. I opened my mouth to retort and correct him.

"Wha-?" I was enveloped in his arms. His gentle hug eased me a bit, but I still felt the immense guilt. I hugged him back, burying my face into his shoulder, trying to make the horrible thoughts go away.

"I'm a mess, Tom. We established this awhile ago," I squeezed him tighter, "Did I not warn you enough? I don't know how to fix my fucked-up ness." He gave me a gentle head pat.

"That's why I'm here." I quirked an eyebrow.

"I thought you were here to fuck me." I blurted without thinking.

"That too," He admitted, shrugging, "But it's kind of my obligation now to make you less sad." I let his statement marinate for a few seconds before pushing on a coy smile and shaking my head.

"You're such a goof." I meant it so wholly, so purely and there's no escape from this hellish prison of the mind.

I shook my head. Live in the present. Not your head. I exhaled slowly and laced my fingers around his confidently. He turned to me, encouraged, and I gave him a grateful peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for keeping my head on straight." I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder. He grinned, shrugging me off.

"Like I said. It's my job." My chest swelled, briefly overpowering the undertone of guilt. I really don't deserve him, but he's so addictive I couldn't bear to let him go.

The pickle place was okay. I don't know anything about pickles, so I thought they were pretty banger. If anything, really salty. Kind of sour. Tom was unimpressed, and decided to rant about the inferiority of pickles in California versus Germany.

"Dude, everything's better in Not-America. You should know this by now." I pointed out. "That's just how it works. The only thing Cali has to offer is beaches and, like, organic food." He pouted at me.

"Why do you live in this hellhole, babe. Come back." He pleaded. I shook my head.

"And stay with overprotective mom? Hell no. I'd rather be here. It's nice being alone. Besides, you went through hell in BASIC training, so this is my own form of hell. We suffer as idiot gen z together. We have chosen this life of pain." I droned.

"Well that was fucking dark." He gave me a skeptical sideways look. I shrugged.

"I'm fucking dark." I pointed out. "Didn't you know you were dating someone who may or may not be terminally bonkers for fuck's sake?"

"Bonkers for you~" I sing-songed. He gave me a kiss, which I deepened immediately. He pulled away before long.

"Naughty girls who make wholesome kisses lewd get fucked in public." He chastised. I stuck my tongue out.

"Punish me, daddy." I joked. He rolled his eyes and pulled his chair from the table.

"C'mon, you fiend. We gotta get groceries for dinner." He yanked me from my own chair, and I jumped up eagerly and grabbed my bag.

"I can't wait!" I grinned, "We're one step closer to fucking!" I chortled. He groaned loudly.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS." I smacked my hand gently, then laced his fingers around it. "You're literally the horniest person I've ever met."

"Bitch, I have no sex life, or course I'm horny, I don't know how to deal with it." He sighed.

"This wouldn't be this way if you just TOUCHED YOURSELF like I told you to." I punched him, blushing.

"EY, EY, NOT OUT LOUD." I hissed, "Besides, you said yourself you probably know my own body better than I do. You're the one with experience. If I can't touch coochie to get relieved than my only hope is you. Or I'll be a deviant for the rest of my life."

He gave me a dry look.

"Pussy." He stated simply.

"Yeah, I have one of those, wanna try it out?" I snapped back instantly. He lost his façade and laughed.

"You're fucking crazy."

"I know. That's why you like me."

He nodded.

"Tiddies." He smacked a kiss on my lips.

"Tiddies, indeed." I laughed, leading him into a back alley.

"Wanna feel mine, Romeo?" I challenged, pulling him into another kiss.

"We're really being THAT couple, huh?" He protested, not refusing me. I giggled again.

"It's a yes or no question." I swayed back and forth. He studied me for a moment, his monkey brain weighing against his rationale.

"I already felt it." He turned his nose up. I pouted.

"Yeah, I suppose that's true." I relented. He tapped my nose.

"I'll feel it plenty later, princess." He teased. "Let's get our food, I'm hungry." I reddened, and then nodded.

"Yeah, okay. I'll take you to the Japanese market, so I can get my shit. Is there any market you're looking for?"

Tom gave it a moment's thought.

"Wal-mart." He said in his usually blunt manner. I shot him a skeptical look.

"Walmart doesn't exist in California dumbshit." I said monotonously. He gave me the most agonized look I'd ever seen on a human.

"NO WALMART?" He practically screamed. I patted his head soothingly.

"Shh, shh, there, there, country boy." I hummed, "The city is a different, wilder place, babushka." He snorted.

"What the fuck, why am I babushka?" He choked out, stricken between laughing at my bizarreness or being sad about the lack of Walmart. I shrugged.

"For a second, you looked like a grandma who found out her grandchildren had been beaten, and you were about to exact revenge with cabbage soup and an AK-47." I deadpanned. He doubled over, laughing harder, and I joined in.

"Why are you like this?" He gasped out. I grinned.

"'Cause you like it." I quipped, "I just have this, uh, natural charm, you know." A darkness came over his eyes, slowly. I backed into the wall, a sexy smile tugging at my lips. He looked down, leaning one arm against the wall.

"Why are you attempting the kabedon, sir?" I teased, my eyes sliding to half-shut. He choked, slipping lightly on his attempt to seduce me.

"kabe-what-now?" He guffawed. I giggled, tapping his cheek affectionately.

"It's a Japanese term. Sorry, Asian." I looked down, and then slipped out of his grip. "I was trying to tone down the sexuality of this encounter. I don't really wanna get fucked in an alley today." He eyed me up and down in response.

"Shame. It's fun." He tossed offhandedly. I made a strangled sound.

"You sexual deviant, where haven't you fucked someone?"

He thought for a second.

"I guess, uh, I dunno I'd have to think about it." I stifled another laugh.

"Whore. Fucked too many to people, too many places to remember." I chuckled out. He looked somewhat embarrassed, mingled with some worry.

"It's not bad, right? I was drunk most of the time, too." He pointed out ashamedly. I shook my head.

"I really don't care. It means you know what you're doing. I'm grateful for that at the very most." He looked surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't know anything about it. So, well, it's better that you have experience to guide me, and probably make me not hate sex." I pointed out. He looked relieved.

"Good. I'm glad. Most girls aren't into it."

I shrugged in response.

"I'm a homie, I don't mind, dude." I explained. "But again, not gonna fuck in an alleyway." I booped his nose. "Leave that for next time. I'mma lose my v-card on a bed like a proper girl."