Long Distance Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir." I gestured across the table and pointed at the empty seat. He sat down and spooned some gumbo onto my bowl, and I nabbed a roll with some chili sweet sauce.

"Alright, moment of truth." We nodded at each other. I spooned the gumbo, and he took a bite. My eyes sparked up in delight.

"Shit, this is good." Tom mumbled.

"I can concur." I said back, swallowing. "I love the spicy kick."

We ate both in silence, eating quickly and ecstatically, enjoying the meal and fervent for the next phase of the night. I collected the dishes, squashing down the warm feeling that bubbled up every time I went near him. He went to work on the dishes while I set up the TV.

"Overlord, right?" I called over my shoulder.

"Yes, ma'am." He called back. I clicked through some of my channels to find it.

"Ooh!" I squealed, "It's for free on Amazon!" I left the remote and went to go help with dishes, pecking him on the cheek gratefully.

"I got the rest from here, babe." I snuggled my cheek into his. "Go relax and lay down." He wrapped his arm around my lower waist and pulled me into him.

"Fine, but only because you asked." He kissed me back.

"Totally not because you're tired." I affirmed for him, giving me a light smack on the ass. He groped mine gently back, winking.

"Nope." He assured. "I'll be going upstairs." He reasoned, "I gotta change and shower." I smiled and waved him up.

"I'll be waiting here in my burrito form when I finish the dishes. He had done most of the dishes already, so I settled myself in the little nest, and gratefully curled into a fetal position. I was honestly really cold. I flicked on Netflix and threw on Airplane! Slowly, I dozed into the lull of laughing and clever jokes.

I snapped awake as a warm hand met my hip.

"Hello, there, care to join me?" I hummed lightly.

"I would, indeed, but you seem very bundled." Tom observed. I shook my arm free and wrestled the rest of me out of my cozy burrito. I started shivering almost immediately. I nabbed the remote and clicked into the amazon prime.

"You're shivering." He sat down on the couch and tentatively placed his hands on my shoulder.

"I'm a cold person." I pointed out, "I've always been a cold person." I clicked into Overlord, and the ad started.

"Would you like to make me warm?" I asked over my shoulder, my teeth clenched trying not to chatter. He was taken aback, and nodded in response. I sighed gratefully, and settled myself on his lap, feeling his warmth overtake me. I made a satisfied noise, crossing his hands over my chest and wrapping the blanket around both of us.

"Tell me if I make your lap numb, or if you're too warm." I cheerfully whispered as the movie started to boot up.

"Sure, then we could lie down." He offered. I nodded, starting to drift into the movie. I tried my best to concentrate it, but my heart was pounding loudly, and his own heart was too. It was such a surreal feeling, feeling his breathing, or the wrinkles in the clothes. He was immeasurable warm and his lap was comfortable. I curled up against his chest, and he made a hissing noise. I was immediately on edge, I shifted around.

"Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry! Am I too heavy?" I whispered, alarmed. He groaned and winced.

"Don't move, princess." He grunted out. Anxiety riddled up in me.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I've been told I have a bony ass, I didn't mean to hurt yo-" I was cut off as I shifted again to feel a new hardness. He sighed, looking sheepish.

"That's why you don't move." He finished lamely. I made a strangled noise, unsure of what to do. I cleared my throat.

"That was quick." I whispered. I glanced back at the movie. "The movie's half done." I trailed off, flicking my eyes to his, which were equally as dark.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly, cupping my chin. I looked into his open face, intaking every darkened, lusted half-lidded eyes, molten cores of ebony blue. I'm sure my own eyes were black with desire as well. I nodded, drawing my lips closer to his and connecting. I moved them gently, and we were beginning the make out of the evening. I turned around to straddle him more. He slipped a hand under my hoodie. My skin, burning from contact with his, yearned for more. I moaned softly, throwing my head back to let him have better access of my soft neck. He was so incredibly passionate, licking and nibbling while small mewling noises escaped me. He pushed up the hoodie further, his fingers brushing against my underboob. I groaned, grinding against his lap, igniting a fresh bolt of electricity as my clit softly made action with his bulge.

"Fuck." He murmured into my neck. "Can I take it off?" I smiled, and held my hands upright, he frushed the hoodie off of me quickly and tossed it into the darkness behind me.

"Congrats, the second time you get to see them." I playfully jiggled them. He placed his hands on them, making me buckle backwards with ecstasy.

"I can enjoy them properly this time." His dark eyes met mine. He started at my collarbone to kiss down to them.

"Hold up." I clasped his cheek and unraveled myself from the blanket to settle down on the couch. "You may continue." I gestured down. His hungry smile was confirming as he went to town fondling them. I was losing my mind completely. I writhed underneath his grip, shifting, grinding, thrusting my hips to his, lost in the sweet sensation of those burning hands igniting the tingly feeling of satisfaction all across my upper body. My lower body awaited, aching now, desperate for friction, making my hips bounce upwards to scrape against his hips just as well. He sucked hard on one of my nipples and I inhaled, letting out a moan that practically rattled the wall.

"Keep going, baby, I love the sounds you're making." He breathed into my ear, giving me another mewl.

"Yessir." I moaned, pushing his head into my chest more. He eagerly went to town, kissing his way down to the secret spot between my legs. A boost of anxiety ripped through me, piercing through my lust just as he traced his fingers on my hips on my V.

"W-wait." I stammered, guiding his face to look at mine.

"What is it, babe?" He was so caring and open. I swallowed, trying to choke the awkward words between my lips.

"You, um, might not like it." I said quietly. "It's, um, kind of..."I scratched the back of my neck. "Hairy." I finished, barely above a whisper. He looked at me, confusion mingling with caring mockery.

"It's okay. I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with." He moved up to be by my face again. "Personally, I would love to give you head right now, though," He winked, "even if you're hairy." I side-eyed awkwardly.

"I can run upstairs and fix it quick if you'd like." I tried. He shook his head.

"Hair is a basic human thing. I'm fine with it no matter what." He comforted gently.

"I just." I chewed my lip. "I'm pretty sure it's really ugly, okay?" I confessed. He gave me an offended look.

"Vagina is vagina." He stated, "they're not any prettier than dicks, but in my opinion they are." I squirmed uncomfortably with his words. I rolled my eyes.

"After meeting you, I looked up dicks to go through withdrawal of not having yours, while also trying to get accustomed to seeing them." I blurted. He stared at me.

"That's a new one." He commented. I looked down, embarrassed.

"Um. What if it, um, smells?" I whispered again. "I cleaned it, but I don't really know, I mean, I've read a lot of articles about taste too." The words unloaded in a rush. "I'm sorry to be such an anxious mess." I wrung my hands sorrowfully. Tom came up to give me a gentle, loving kiss.

"I'm sure it's fine. I'll tell you otherwise, okay? Just keep being the cutie you are." He took my hand, brushing my thumb comfortingly.

"Thanks for being so cool." I smiled, pulling him close for a more passionate kiss. "Why don't we go upstairs to my bed for more room?" I suggested. He grinned.

"Thought you'd never ask." He scooped me up, leaving my hoodie behind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed harder, and he bumped against the wall on the way to the bed, pinning me against it. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled his head to graze me more.

"God, I could fuck you right here." He groaned out. I shook my head.

"I wanna get eaten out first. Gimme head or gimme death." I joked between my heavy breathing.

"Yes ma'am." He responded, with equally heavy breathing, taking a mouthful of my breast again. We awkwardly banged the wall into my room, where he tossed me onto the bed effortlessly only to fall onto me.

"Yes, yes." I breathed, lacing my fingers into his barely there hair. His hands danced on me quickly, massaging and groping with ease, and he tongued and nibbled, listening for where I twitched the most or where the noises crawled out of my throat the most. He dragged his hands down my sides, a small shriek escaped my lips as he dug his nails in slightly into my skin. Tom buried his face into my stomach, biting it and sucking it gently, sending heat hurtling into my core, a gigantic moan fell out of my throat. He tried a second spot, and my legs quivered as more electricity fluttered through my body, following intense warmth. He worked his way down, and then laid two hands on the sides of my thighs. I gasped as the warmth of his hands counteracted with my cold skin.

"Ah-" I gasped, as he slowly licked down to the hem of my underwear.

"Tom- I-" I moaned again as he slipped his nimble fingers under my elastic. My eyes zeroed into his. His hands were huge, and they fingered the hem patiently, teasing their removal. I watched impatiently as he keyed with the fabric, tugging up and down. The slight movement was driving me out of my mind. An odorous, instinctively slightly animal smell was starting to fill the room. I knew it was me, unfortunately. I bit my lip as he looped my waistband and began to slide down one side. My breathing quickened. His breath, unbearably hot, puffed against my inner thigh. By now, the top of my hips and the sharp V were now visible, along with a few stray hair. I let a slow groan as he traced the line where my hip met my core. He left a small kiss at the newly revealed skin, right on the triangle, and my legs constricted together.

"I-I'm sorry," I stammered, separating my legs so he could breathe again, "I didn't mean to squish your face." I gripped the sheets anxiously. "I'm so bad at controlling myself." He gave a dazed, happy look.

"Please do that again, sometime." He mumbled happily. "It's a life dream of mine to be suffocated by some thiccy thighs." I stifled a giggle and pulled his face up to mine to give him a small kiss. He held the sides of my ribs, deepening the kiss more. I sucked on his bottom lip.

"You have some unfinished business." I murmured between us, flicking my eyes up to meet him. He gave a smirk.

"I can take care of that." I raised an eyebrow.

"How so?" I challenged. He soundlessly looked on with those ebony blue pools. My nerves sped up a little more.

"Tom. Tom what are y-" My eyes widened. He ran his hand down my torso abruptly and dipped his hand underneath my waistband. His finger just barely grazed the upper mouth of my labia, just shy of my clit. My eyes closed, and a deep groan echoed in my chest. My ribs went tight with pleasure.

"Baby, oh my god, that's amazing." I moaned out. He was tracing the very outer lip, moving under the soaked fabric. The tingling was immense, and my heartbeat pulsed underneath his slow fingers.

"You're so wet." He ground out. I didn't reply, just moaned into the feeling as I enjoyed the satiation of heat in my core from his ministrations. My breath hitched with a high pitched keen in the back of my throat as one finger entered to brush lightly against my entrance. He started to kiss his descent again, while once again running finger vertically across my entrance. I was really starting to lose it now. I hitched my hips spastically to rub myself onto his fingers, desperate for friction. He pinned me down with the other hand.

"Calm down, and let me take care of you." He reassured calmly, pausing in his kissing. I gently pushed his head down to my stomach again.

"Less talk more oral." I rushed out. He giggled, and mumbled something I couldn't hear, but I ignored it regardless. I was feeling way too good to make anything of it. He looped my panties entirely, and then gently worked them off, raising my legs and hips. I was totally soaked, and strings of mucous branched off. The smell of sex filled the room. I looked up anxiously at Tom, who stared down in awe. I flushed more. Self-consciously I tried to press my thighs together. He looked up at me, his eyes a darker pool of blue then I had ever seen.

"Relax." He soothed, "if you don't want it, I won't do it." He promised. I inhaled slowly, and sucked in a slow breath between my teeth. I eased my legs open, relaxing them.

"Go ahead." I relented, laying back into the cool sheets. He grinned and bent down over me. His finger circled the outside of my folds, and I threw my head back ecstatically, humming lustfully. His lips kissed right on the very top on my entrance, and his fingers fluttered down to just barely part my folds. My breaths turned to sharp pants, zeroed in on the sensation of possibly being penetrated. I had tried to finger myself before, and I had never been successful. But this was a new sensation of heightened instinctual gratification I was just starting to scrape the surface of. A blast of sharp electricity shot up my body, escaping as a loud moan and I tensed my hands into the sheets, Tom had brushed his flat tongue against my opening.

"Oh my god," I squealed, trying to maintain my sanity and quiet down, "Tom, Tom." He didn't answer, instead, lazily tracing a path with his tongue and just barely going towards my clit. I was assaulted by mindblowing sensations. Heat rocketed up and down me as he did, literally at this point I don't know anymore, but the sounds tugged at my chest, bubbling up past my lips to dance around the room like haunting echoes of pleasure. Of course, it was only me making any noise. A new sensation lighted up, as he inserted one finger, and his tongue made a lazy slow circle around my clit again. One hand traced my nipple lightly. Convulsively, I arched my back, pressing my hips into his face, eager for more, reacting on pure animal instinct.

"Please." I gasped out. He complied, eagerly, and soon I was falling into a slow, amazing buildup inciting from new sensations from my core. His hands were exceedingly gentle, as he gently sucked on the bud of nerves. A chorus of noises spilled out of my throat as I pressure started to build in me.

"Tom, Tom, Tom, baby--" I breathed out, squirming, "Oh my god." My legs spasmed again, pulling together to smash his face.

"I can't--" my words morphed into a larger moan as a bolt of electricity coursed through my body like lightning. I gripped the sheets as another shudder went through me. My chest heaved up and down, I was panting like a fucking Olympic sprinter.

"God, babe, that was hot." Tom's face appeared in my view as I collapsed backwards, he licked his lips, which were shiny.

"I'm--I can't--Holy shit--" I stammered. My legs shuddered underneath him. Another orgasm recklessly wracking my body. He blinked in surprise, and pulled me down so that I was at face-level again. I was panting hard, eyes half-lidded and drunk on my ecstasy.

"God, you're beautiful." He whispered, leaning down to get on top of me. I pulled his face to mine in delight, shoving my tongue into his mouth to taste myself on my lips, riling me up again. My legs parted invitingly, as we began a slow, sinful horizontal dance. Each grind of his dick onto me sent flames of lust dashing through my body. I moaned into his mouth, driving my hips up into him, my body begging to be filled so I can ease the pulse between my legs. My hands clawed at the fabric that encased his beautiful body, frustrated with the barriers that kept me from caressing his skin. Sensing my discontent, he reached down, trailing his fingers lightly down the middle of my chest, making me arch with a groan. He clasped the hem and ripped it off smoothly, exposing his gorgeously toned body, masked in a sheen of sweat. Eagerly, I pulled him down on top of me and buried my teeth into his neck with a savage groan, desperate to have him close to me as possible. He groaned in reply, and twisted to bite into mine even more roughly, as I dragged my nails down his back and arched violently at the suddenly painful pleasure that arced through my spine. His dick was straining so badly against their constraints I could feel it pulsing behind the two layers of fabric, begging to fill me and satiate my primal desires.

I pulled his face back to mine, enveloping his mouth with my own, and felt my tongue surge in eagerly and my fingers danced around the waistband, lightly scraping the sensitive skin right above his dick, dangerously close to dipping down and brushing it. He groaned audibly, grinding into me so hard I could feel my pussy throb with near pain at how close it was. He sat up, tearing the offending garment so that his dick could spring free. I had seen it in pictures, but nothing had prepared me for it's true size. Seven inches was more than I had imagined in my head, and I was salivating at the thought of it being inside of me. He moved to be on top again, looking anxiously at my face for confirmation.

"Can I..?" he whispered gently. I nodded enthusiastically, a breathy "Yes, fuck, please," escaping before he was grinding me again. The sensation of a bare dick against my pussy was already more than enough for me to handle, and I quivered in impatient anticipation. I was simple dripping with expectation, and as he drenched his dick in my wetness I gave an ecstatic moan whenever he bumped my clit, only exciting him more.

He pushed inside slowly, being respectful to my virginity, and though it hurt, the sensation drove me so wild I wanted it further inside.

"Harder, please, it's okay!" I yelped in desperation. He pushed all the way inside and the feeling of fullness encapsulated with me so much joy and pulled him even closer. He began to move in and out gently, slowly, and I had never been prepared for such an amazing feeling in my life. My eyes rolled back, and he grasped my hand above my head firmly to keep me in position as I twitched and moaned in complete ecstasy. I had absolutely no control to the limitless pleasure that was overloading my brain and all I could crave was more.

"Faster, Tom, please I need to feel you!" I gasped out, holding him close and he began to speed up, hitting a spot inside me that felt like my spine was lighting up in electrical pleasure. He kept hitting it, drawing out keens of pleasure that was keeping him barely under control. I could feel the climax hitting me again, and I fell into the hole of pleasure effortlessly as he hit his own. We collapsed on top of each other in a finality, both finally settled in our carnal pleasure, and I drifted off into a listless sleep in his arms.