Long Distance Wishes

Story Info
Tom and Amy are long distance lovers rejoined.
14.3k words
4.39
8.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock at the door was quick, rapt. I looked up wearily. Who the hell was visiting me during my study hours? And who the hell would I know? The burning California heat was famous for two things right now: being Liberal as fuck, and for being ravaged with COVID. My sorry ass had come out for the opportunity of college. Like any sensible woman, though, I would not open this door for potential murderers. I checked my phone, double checking to see if I missed a message from any family members. Nothing. Perhaps it was a surprise package? Probably not. Faintly, my mind drifted to my boyfriend.

We were long distance, and an unlikely pairing. He, a popular party boy who went off to join the Marines, and myself, a shy, nerdy girl with a passion for science that fled our little hometown to experience the world. I let myself hope. Perhaps..? No. Stupid. Wishful thinking. He wouldn't come out here. He was busy in training. He would've texted me. We called everyday, and texted all the time. I would've known if he had jumped on a fucking plane to fly to a different country to see his girl. It was probably a package for my roommate. Or it was a false alarm. And it was the neighbors door that was knocked. The rapt knock came again, interrupting my thoughts. False alarm. My conclusion was valid. Someone was at the door.

Paranoia flooded my mind immediately. It was a creepy person. Someone came to kidnap me. My roommate was visiting her family and I was here stuck in this little house on my own. Shit. Someone was totally after me. The knock came again, more tentative this time. I inhaled slowly, and sidled around the door. I couldn't see out the window. My heartbeat went wild. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I inhaled and opened the door a crack, peeking out.

"Hey, babe." The familiar voice tickled into my ears effortlessly. A slow squeaking noise leaked out of my throat.

"I really hope this is your address and not some random person... Please tell me you're in there? It's a surprise!" He called weakly

"....Tom...?" I whispered. The door creaked open, and my face went slack in shock. There, shining, mischief etched into every bit of his face, was my man, my heart. There was no air my lungs. All I felt was utter shock.

"Uh, you alright?" He said, nervously flicking his eyes up and down my body. I, of course, was find, more than fine. But I could not, for the life of me, speak a word. Fuck it. Do something. Move. Come on, stupid body! Something clicked into my sad little brain, and a surge of energy came flying out into my legs and I let out a shriek of excitement.

"TOM!" I squealed excitedly, I threw my arms around him, feeling his warmth under my arms. We started our relationship almost entirely online, and I never had his presence near me since. The first time I've ever hugged him. The first time I've ever touched him. I jumped up further, and wrapped my legs around him. He was dressed pristinely, and his camo was coiffed and precise. I was so happy I would have torn them off of him right there, regardless of their cleanliness. I was clinging to him excitedly, pressed into his body, smiling, and I pressed my face into his neck, squeezing tighter. The first I get to hold him and I never want to let him go. He smelled amazing, vanilla under the hint of sweet cologne. A glorious warmth that radiated from his body. His arms tucked under my ass, lifting me up, moving up and down rapidly. He was drinking in my existence as much as I was his. I groaned lightly, feeling his hands run over me. I could not bottle such an ecstatic feeling.

"I've been waiting forever for pickle date." I murmured into his neck. My mind flashed to the memory of the little inside joke, when we had still been catching up as old friends who had left high school. I had never eaten a pickle, and he had wanted to take me out so I could try one for the first time. However, the though left as quickly as it came, my body was inflamed, crazy on a bit of horny. He was so close to me I was ready to drench his neck in hickies.

"Let me get a look at you." He laughed lightly, I turned teasingly, "I request to see the face." He commanded jokingly. I pulled away to look into his face, and looked down at him from my slightly elevated position in his arms.

"You have been allowed the look." I booped his nose. "However, said look could have been taken when I first opened the door, Thomas." I teased. I took a second to look into his blue eyes, drinking in his face for the first time in person in forever.

"Are you just admiring my looks or something?" My eyes flicked up to his.

"How could I resist, pretty boy?" I said coyly. His thumb moved gently in my lower back.

"Am I too heavy?" I perused. He shook his head.

"I've been training my ass off." He grinned. "I'm basically the Rock." An image of a shirtless Tom bled into my mind. I cracked what was hopefully a rakish grin.

"Great." Impulsively, I leaned down, cupping his jaw towards me, and mushed my lips against his in lust. Involuntarily, my hips twitched against him. Enthusiastically, he leaned up, and attempted to deepen the kiss. I cupped both hands, tentatively opening my mouth. He slipped his tongue against me gently, prodding my lips gently. A strange tingling feeling seized me, and I pushed my lips against him more, thrusting my tongue into his mouth, touching his own tongue. Enthralled, I slipped my tongue against the back of his teeth, growing more and more horny with every passing moment. A deep groan slipped out of my throat, and he walked in the door to push me against the wall, I felt my breath turn into hearty pants, and my chest began to pulse and constrict, the warm feeling spread with the tingling feeling.

"Tom..." I breathed arching my head back. It thudded against the wall, knocking clarity into my head.

"OW FUCK." I yelped. He recoiled, dropping me, and my horniness turned off as my tailbone smacked against the floor.

"SHIT, ARE YOU OKAY?" He gasped, reaching down to help me up. I burst out laughing, rubbing my ass.

"Yeah, yeah my ego took a bigger hit than my ass did." I rubbed the sore bone, wincing in between chuckles. "That being said, my ass still ain't gonna be too happy." He laughed, and pulled me in for another hug.

"I'm glad to see you, and I hope your ass is okay. It didn't feel too bad from my vantage point though." I slapped his arm.

"Shut the fuck up, you whore." I teased. "Always thinking about people's bodies like a perv." He slipped off his shoes to take a seat on the couch.

"Seemed like you were fairly into it yourself," he shrugged, cocking a blond eyebrow. His close-cropped hair was uncharacteristic, but he made it work. "Ahn, Tom." He made a breathy mimicking noise. I reddened, stalking over to tackle him on the couch.

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP. DON'T SHAME MY VIRGIN ASS." I yelped. He laughed, jabbing his hands into my sides, lifting me slightly, and my shirt rose some. As I do when home alone, I was braless, and in booty shorts, and his thumb brushing against my under-boob sent shockwaves of pent-up horniness funneling up my spine. I gasped, as he blushed, recognizing the softness under his fingers. I collapsed on top of him. His face was inches from mine. My breathing increased again, involuntarily. Why the fuck did this keep happening? Why couldn't I keep my deceitful desires to myself? I cleared my throat, pushing up from him, and pulled him upright.

"What brings you into this dusky reality?" I questioned gently. He gave me a skeptical look.

"Really." He uttered once. I snickered and kicked him, lying back onto the couch.

"Other than me, dickwad." I warbled.

"Ah, see that's a question I can answer. Of course it was just you. I came for pickle date. Since, you know, you aren't going back to Minnesota anytime soon." My eyes zeroed in on his.

"This is true." I confirmed. "But how long are you staying, is the contextual question here." I gave him an impish look, which he reciprocated.

"Just overnight." I felt my blush deepen. Oh fuck. I should probably tell my roommate huh. God, I pray she doesn't come back today.

"I see." I gulped, displaying a façade of confidence over my quivering nerves. "I guess today won't be a study day then? An exclusively Tom day? Involuntary break day." I shook my head, getting up to flounce to the kitchen and grab a cup of water.

"Thomas, my time is valuable." I smarmed, "Next time, call ahead of time so I can plan around it." He gave me a false, crestfallen look.

"Babeeeee, I can't do the surprise like that." He whined at me. I rolled my eyes, grinning widely.

"Of course. How could I forget." I turned to the smallish kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink?" He got up, meandering towards the small tile room to gaze into the fridge over my head.

"I'd like a drink of CUTIE JUICE." He guffawed. I squeaked as his arms wrapped around me, and he picked me up to set me on the counter.

"TOM, YOU FUCKING CORNY ASS HO." I chortled, trying to satiate the bleeding red on my cheeks. I slapped his chest gently, feeling his rock hard pecs, which made me more red in response. He scooped me up, giving me a gentle peck. I smacked my hand across my cheek, flattered.

"I have a vision for what we're gonna do for this date." I flicked my eyebrow up, giving him a haughty glance.

"You? The newbie who doesn't know the area anymore than me?" He cocked his head, curiously.

"You don't know the area either?" I turned an aggressive shade of embarrassed red. Smiling sheepishly, I turned back towards him, leaning backwards on the cold counter.

"Wellll I kind of haven't left or explored the area sheerly because I fear other human beings more than I fear oblivion." I shrugged, giving him a teasingly defiant look, "you can't judge me, Thomas, people here are fucking whack." He sat on the thought for a second and nodded.

"I see." He said simply, lilting mischief dripping of his voice. I eyed him warily.

"I know you were planning something in your head, Thomas." I pinched his cheek, brushing close into his face. "You can be smart sometimes." He went to push me away, and instead grabbed my left tit. I froze. He stared at his hand on my loose shirt. His hand was so freaking warm. I bit back a whimper of desire. We locked eyes slowly, and his hand remained awkwardly positioned. I looked down again, uneasily, racking my brains to break the silence that swallowed the two of us.

"Um. Enjoying yourself there?" I quipped weakly. He pawed one thumb over my nipple, which perked up immediately, like a small bead. I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed. My inhales were fairly shallow now, and my eyes flicked from his large hand to his face. I licked my lips, feeling heat start to send tingles down my spine. His thumb ran over it again. I jolted upwards, pressing my lips together tightly. I laughed twice.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself there, Casanova." His hand was still on my tit. My nipples were only getting harder as more and more shivers ran down my back. I was entirely on edge, and the tension between us was thick in the air. We were both dying to fuck each other but were trying to remain civil humans. Damn me and my horny nudes. Achingly slowly, he pursed one hand around my breast, lifting it slightly, and my mouth pursed into a gentle O. Involuntarily, I gripped my hand over his and stumbled back slowly to hit the counter. I suppressed a moan as he pulsed his hand again. Desire flared up in my chest like a hungry flame. I closed my eyes, trying to block out the sight.

"It's a little early, for a nighttime wrestle, don't you think?" I ground out, keeping the desire out of my voice. I clenched my hand around the edge of the counter, trying to keep the coldness of the surface to seep into my conscience and bite through the increasingly lusty thoughts from clouding my mentality. God, all I wanted was for him to fuck me right there on the counter. No. Stay strong. Take initiative. Stay sane. But how can I? When his beautiful body is lined up right there. I screwed my eyes shut, my breaths quickening again. I sensed him moving closer to me, and a second hand enveloped my waist, pulling him towards me. I pressed into his warm body. He pressed his lips against mine, and hungrily, I lost all control. I shoved my body into his, cupping both hands around his hair, gripping it and pulling it closer to me. I groaned deeply into his mouth, and he scooped me up on the counter. I slid my hands down his back, feeling every gorgeously toned muscle underneath my hands. His hands pawed at my breasts, drinking in their heaviness, toying with the nipples, alternating with circles, teasing me. I was fucking losing it.

I wanted him so bad.

I tried to grind myself against him from the empty counter, my legs spread effortlessly for him to press harder into me.

"Please." I murmured into his lips. I pressed one hand against his groin, feeling his semi-hard on against my hand. Fresh desire erupted from me, and I prodded it a little more roughly with my fingers. He parted the kiss with a hiss as I connected with his dick.

"You're getting ahead of yourself." He mumbled. His eyes were dark, deep with lust and hungry for me. It was exhilarating.

"I don't give a fuck." I whispered back, starting to unbutton his shirt, "I want you, Tom, and you can't fucking stop me from doing that." His eyes glimmered as we met eye contact. I leaned in, tracing kisses down his jawline moving to tentatively nibble on his ear, pressing my chest against his, and grinding myself against his bulge with a smooth motion of my hips.

"Fuck me, baby." I whispered. He needed no other warning. In a flash, his shirt was pooled on the floor, and I was frantically pawing my hands over his bare torso. My fingers danced across his boiling skin, and the whispery hairs that decorated his skin created a charmingly rough sensation. It was exhilarating, skimming my slender fingers across his perfect muscles, drinking in the touch every finely runed crevice and groove etched into his body from the grueling workouts he endured. I moaned deeply, feeling one of his hands loop into the small of my back, the heat radiating sending addictive shivers up my back. I treasured the taste of him, and shivered a bit as his hands danced lightly up and down my shirt, looping and shifting the thin fabric. I leaned forward, looping my arms and arching my back down, feeling the very tips of my breasts just barely dance against his pecs. Inflamed, he quickly rounded his hands to the front and snatched my thighs from underneath. I let out an unrestrained, guttural yelp of surprise as his fingers embedded themselves into my soft thighs, pulling me closer to his overpowering heat. He massaged them, gently, tracing them oh-so-slowly to that sweet triangle between my legs. He bent down, enveloping the smooth skin of my neck and dragged his tongue across a particularly sensitive spot. I wriggled lightly, panting harder from the glorious heat his mouth shared on my skin as traced kisses down my neck. A new cacophony of noises were tumbling from my lips, and I rocked against him, desperate for satiation for the ache in between my legs.

"Yes, yes, yes." Each breathy utterance laced with a tinge of pleading. Pleading him to please me, for me to please him. My garbled whispers littered the air between us, being absorbed by his powerful, concentrated silence. We were both breathing hard now. His eyes were dark, devoted to finishing the job I started, and the impish look he threw into my eyes was possessed with something far dirtier than I had ever experienced. One of my hands clenched down his back involuntarily leaving a faint red stripe. The sheer thrill of anticipation made my battered panties almost uncomfortably damp, and my core was more awake than ever. His hand snaked up my back under my shirt, causing my back to arch deliciously. He parted to look down as I quivered a bit, and my loose shirt stretched tight over my peaked nipples, the two hardened buds making noticeable imprints. Tom bent down and took one in his mouth without warning. I gasped, as he licked it from under my shirt. The sudden warmth made my brain snap slightly. I yelped, and dug my fingers into his back, accidentally clawing his perfect muscles with red tiger stripes. The pain seemed to excite him, though, and he moved to tug my shirt over my head. A sense of bold rebellion streaked through me, and I eyed him, my eyes dancing in mocking dominance. I shot him a cheeky look, and just barely shook my head, trying my hardest to maintain my composure even though he was driving me up the wall. I pressed the sides of my arms down, keeping him from lifting the loose shirt over my head. His look was incredulous, and he responded by tugging twice. I pecked him gently, splaying another playful grin across my flushed cheeks. He cocked an eyebrow, and leaned in close, enveloping my mouth in his again. I melted instantly, moving my arms up like a sucker, and before I knew he simply pushed my shirt up for it to pool around my armpits.

"Tom!" I yelped, desperately going to suck in my stomach like the fat schmuck I was. He batted away my hand and grabbed one breast in his large hand, where it filled his palm effortlessly, and simultaneously sucked hard on my other breast instead. A raw sound of pleasure rattled the walls and I constricted my legs tightly around his muscular waist. He grunted in response and tongued the gentle bud, which was met with a harsh grinding motion by me against his groin as my legs pulled him into me. I knew he was definitely rock-hard now. I bit my lip harshly, suppressing a shriek of pleasure. I fell backwards quickly, praying that my poor neighbors couldn't hear me. Sprawled invitingly over the counter, I could feel arousal weeping from my folds, crazy for something to make them feel better, and the imprint of his dick pressing against it was really just making me worse. I threw my head back, losing myself in the sensation of his powerful body hovering over me, taking in my prone form as my legs twitched and spasmed around his bare Adonis form. Words were spilling out of me as he ravished my soft body with his hands and explored them with his tongue. He moved over me powerfully, and his kisses were starting to trace down further and further. I was about to be in deep shit. Oh god. Oh no. I had to stop him before he ate me out here on the fucking kitchen counter. That was not fair to my roommates.

"Oh my god, Tom, agh, babe, slow down, we-we still have our date." I panted out. My breathing grew rapid, and I knew he was trailing down, and his mouth was nibbling at my stomach now. One rough hand was clasped around my breast, massaging it gently. My hips hitched up spastically. God, he was so hot, and each deliberate drag of his expert tongue was bringing my mind's wall into shambles. If I take one more minute of this, I'm going to end up with a sore vagina and sexually shop wrecked at 9 am.

"Oh God, oh God, oh Godddd." I could barely force the words between my heavy pants. I clenched my teeth, hissing, as he took a slow drag of his tongue on the waistband of my underwear. Oh God. My breathing quickened immediately, and my brain went all into shut down. The slow, gratuitous sensation of his nimble fingers were looping around my waist to tug down my panties. Fuck it. I'll risk it all right now, just fuck it. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled, and pinched the soaked fabric to begin to reveal my rosy womanhood.

The sounds of my ringtone filled the room, the incessant, annoying noise grinding our ministration into a halt. I sat up reflexively. It was my phone, and it was my mother. Tom's eyes flicked down to me. I looked up at him nervously.

"It's my phone." I huffed quickly, "It's my mom, she'll want me to talk or she'll call again forever and then lecture me about it." I kissed him quickly, and slipped underneath him to grab the phone, giving my mom the usual Chinese greeting. Awkwardness began to bleed into the room as I eyed Tom, hunched over the counter, with panther like sexual power. He grinned, giving a thumbs up. I gulped, trying to keep my mind focused on my mother complaining about my health.