Long Distance Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a car?" He smirked, "That's always a classic." I shook my head.

"Unless we're fucking in an Uber that one's not happening." I pointed out. He shrugged.

"It's all about the mood, you can fuck anywhere."

"Sorry, not that easy, pal." I retorted, tugging his hand. "This way to the groceries, I wanna watch and horror movie and cuddle!" I was lying of course. I was gonna cuddle wearing nothing but panties and a hoodie for maximum sexy factor so I'd get fucked faster. I wonder if the movie will be good enough to suppress my horniness? I pursed my lips, thinking about the time I got aggressively horny for my friend Ethan while watching The Ring. Yeah, no, I'm turned on regardless. I shot a side look to Tom, envisioning my ass pressed into him while spooning. I'd get to feel him get hard, I guess. A small smile crossed my face. Excellent.

"Whyyyyy are you giggling to yourself?" Tom whispered into my ear suddenly. I jumped in shock, reddening.

"Nothing!" I blurted quickly, settling my head on his shoulder. "Nothing you should worry about."

"See, you saying that makes me worry more than the first time you said it. You're being sus, princess."

I fluttered my eyes innocently.

"Moi? Sus? No." I cooed, gripping his arm tighter, pressing it between my boobs. "Never."

I frowned, seeing as my boobs were not nearly enough to incase his arm sufficiently.

"Don't worry, babe, your tits are great." He affirmed.

"Wow. That noticeable huh." I monotoned. "Damn, will I ever be conventionally attractive." I griped. He patted my head consoling.

"You're plenty enough. I've seen that body." I rolled my eyes.

"You've seen my body when I'm posing and sucking my stomach in, never in person, touching its nasty squishiness and lack of curves." I sighed. "Shit, I'm making myself sad."

"Then don't, Christ Jesus, you're like a parrot that talks in repeat." I groaned.

"OKAY I KNOW." I muttered, "I'm just... insecure. You should see what the fuck's in my head and you'll be way more concerned." He gave me the fifth concerned look of the day.

"Okay, but like, tell me should I be worried?" I pouted, thinking.

"Nnnnno, I've always been like this. If what you're concerned about is whether or not I'm gonna do something I regret, then no." I gave him a pitying look. "I warned you, you chose a crazy girl." He grinned.

"I know." He grinned. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Sure, but I've been suppressing the extent of depression pretty damn well. Anyway, here's the market." Sure enough, we were pleasantly placed in front of Marukai, where I was going to collect my ingredients for spring rolls. We were going to stop at Ralph's next to catch his gumbo ingredients. The perfect little date, if you ask me. The walk back was short-lived, full of flirting and catch-up over what's happened and what hadn't been in our letters. I unlocked the door, sighing contently and collapsing on the couch.

"MMMMGH YES!" I squealed, "I love being homeeee!" I buried my face into the pillow, kicking off my shoes. A hand trailed up my leg, sending quivers up my back.

"Your skirt went up when you flopped." He observed. I wiggled my ass.

"Maybe I did that on purpose." My voice was muffled by the pillow my face was squashed in. His hand placed itself on my ass, where it was basically half-covered by my dress. I hummed, feeling his warm hand spread heat through the rest of me.

"God, you're so soft." He groaned lightly. I smiled into the pillow, and thrust my ass upwards.

"No squeezing, but you can have a lil' fun." I maintained, "But I still gotta change 'cause this dress uncomfy as fuck."

"HMMMM." The characteristic Tom voice rears its head. Two hands were placed on my ass, gently pressing it. Purposefully, I made a couple downward strokes with my hips and gave a loudish moan. The hands squished my ass harshly, like an involuntary reflex.

"Christ, don't do that, woman, or I'm gonna do something sinful." I chuckled darkly, and flipped around, which ended up with me just rolling off the couch.

"OW!" I yelped, crashing down next to the table.

"SHIT ARE YOU OKAY?" He yelped, picking me up. I swatted his hands away.

"Yea, yea, I'm find just... more bruised than usual." I gave a dramatic sigh. "It's you and your distracting presence, Tom, I can't fucking concentrate on shit." I admitted.

"What the hell am I doing?" He asked, amused. I looked him dead in the eyes.

"You've been making me horny all day, senor." He took a second, and suddenly I was making out with him on the floor, him pushing into me, slowly savoring my taste.

"Fuck, Tom." I panted, "That went from zero to- ahhn- one hundred in no time-" I was cut off by a moan as he sucked hard on a sweet spot on my neck. "I s-still need to get ch-ch-ch-changed!" I yelped, as he pressed one hand against my tits.

"I can change you, baby, you don't need to be dressed to cook." He mumbled into my lips. His hands were all over and I was losing it. His hands went around my back to start unzipping me from my dress.

"Tom," I moaned, "I'm not wearing a bra, babe, calm down."

"How the hell do I calm down when you're being so fucking hot." He growled, peeling the fabric so it pooled around my waist. My nipples were on full alert, perked and so sensitive that his thumb rubbing them were making my legs twitch like a bitch. He started kissing my neck again, sucking and licking, slowly making his way down to tits. I couldn't stop the moaning as I twitched underneath, savoring how he made ignited the burning desire all around my body.

"Ohhh my god, your hand." I ground out. I felt him crack a smile against my neck, before his tongue flicked out to give me a sweet lick.

"Your tits are so perfect," He grunted, "I've been thinking about these for forever." I looped my arms around his neck, and pushed my hips up, grinding briefly against his barely up hard-on.

"You're not that hard," I whispered, "Damn, better fix that. I'm sure my thighs can help." He gave a dark chuckle, trailing down to my collarbone.

"You can try, sweetheart." A deep rumble echoed in my throat.

"What's that supposed to-" I cut myself off, immersed in one of the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced in my life so far. Tom's tongue danced around my nipple, and I had unknowingly laced my legs around him to pull him closer. Constant oh-my-gods were falling out of lips like apples from a tree. My back arched slightly, as he traced his tongue down to the cleft between my breasts lightly.

"Shiiiiiiiit," I dragged out, bucking my hips frantically against him, anxious to calm down my burning core. He snaked one hand up under my skirt and brushed against my inner thigh. I squeaked out a strangled noise, feeling his fingers dance close to my forbidden spot.

"Tom," I gasped out, "Tom, we have to dinner." He gave a very dark chuckle in response, before flicking his eyes up to me with a deliciously hungry look, which I'm sure I reciprocated with faint panic.

"My dinner is right here." He purred seductively. Heat raced up my entire body in a shock.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"That's exactly correct, babe." His voice dripped with seduction, and my mind was shattering to pieces already.

"I- Hold on, we- are we going- Tom hold on!" I stuttered between mewling noises. He pushed my dress up all around my waist, where it lay like a multicolored puddle, a small separation between my naked upper body and barely clothed lower body.

"What's wrong?" He murmured.

"You're, ah, going a little fast there for our plans of the evening." I admitted nervously, "and a little fast for me in general." I settled my hands on my shoulder. He moved up near my face, and settled himself gently over me, pressing his face into my shoulder, biting it gently.

"How far do you want me to go, babe?" He mumbled, his breath hot against my skin. I swallowed anxiously.

"I- I- um, I don't know. I don't know anything, Tom." I could feel anxiety bleed on top of the desire now, and I was starting to shiver. He held me against him gently.

"I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with." He promised gently. I breathed out slowly, tentatively.

"I'll tell you where I'm willing to go. I've only ever done teasing so far, but I think I can handle a few things." I spoke truthfully, shamefully. He nodded, and pressed my lips against him again.

"I want to make you, feel better, though, so how about I make you feel better?" I whispered. He looked surprised and shook his head.

"You're the one who needs release."

"No, I've dealt with this plenty of times, especially during our nighttime talks. If anyone needs the help it'll be you, I think." I admitted. "I think I can help with it." He sat up a bit.

"What are you insinuating, Amy Lee?"

"I'm insinuating I either give you a shitty blowjob, shitty handjob, titty fuck, or grind on you until you cum." I answered bluntly. His eyes widened in shock.

"Why are the first two options shitty?" He asked. I smiled back.

"I've never given a blowjob, don't have good technique. Men do handjobs to their own dicks best, so why even bother. I don't understand titty fucking, but I'm sure you could lead, and my tits are already out, and lastly, I am unfamiliar with grinding and will probably do it incorrectly, but I'll damn well try." I sighed, "And that's my brutal virgin truth." He blinked slowly once.

"Wow, that's a lot."

"No shit, Sherlock." I retorted. He sat up slowly, and I sat up as well, slipping my dress back on. He looked a bit sad, watching me cover up my tits again.

"You're giving me blue balls, woman. Three times today, damnit, give my dick a break." I giggled.

"I mean, yes, but well, this is your payback for making me horny all those times." He pouted at me.

"I can fix that for you, right now." He pointed out. I slipped off the floor and shouldered my dress so it stood loosely on me. I was going to change anyway. My bare back was full of scratches and rubbing from the carpet. Tom's own back was bruised as well.

"You had me shop-wrecked, dude." I complained, looking at my stripes. Tom gave me a bored look, and pointed at his pants, where his obvious bulge twitched away.

"I think I'm worse." He deadpanned. I sucked air between my teeth and grinned.

"You're welcome to jerk off in the bathroom, and then start your gumbo. It'll take longer for your gumbo to finish than my eggrolls, and I don't need the stove except for the shrimp." He pondered that for a second.

"Wow, you're so hospitable." He drawled, standing up, trying to readjust his pants.

"All the pots, pans, and knifes are there, babe. I have to get comfy, and you're already dressed pretty comfy and sleep in boxers or naked anyway." I pointed out. He smirked at me.

"Who's to say you won't be sleeping naked tonight." He challenged. I reddened quickly, adjusting my spandex.

"Just because I sleep naked tonight doesn't mean I walk around the house nude." I argued, my voice shaky with lust.

"No, but it'd help me a lot." He responded casually.

"Help make it easier to fuck me over the counter." I countered, "I know how horny I've just made you." I gave a dry, coy smile, trying to withhold myself from running over and letting myself get fucked over the dinner table.

"Fine, you win." He relented.

"Naughty sinful boys with un-Christian thoughts don't get coochie." I teased. He stuck out his tongue in response and stood up, brushing past me to get into the kitchen.

"Go get changed, temptress." He waved me off, and I scampered up the stairs to flop onto my bed. My poor panties were soaked. The second pair today. I eyed the panties I had stacked in my drawers. This is why we have extras. I flipped the dress over my head, examining my roughed up body in the mirror. God if we had smashed right then and there who knows how messed-up I'd be. My nipples were still hard buds, and I bit my lip as I fingered one gently. Shit. He had me riled bad. I was a fucking nympho weirdo at this point. I really was the horny sexual deviant. I tossed the dress in the laundry pile, that thing needed washing because it was covered in my arousal at this point. I'd been dripping really bad. I looked at myself in the mirror, turning slowly, seeing what there was to work with. Finally, I decided. I turned on the shower, typing my hair up, and washed the sex from between my legs, trying to cleanse myself as fresh as possible for later. I pinned my hair up, no need to fix that, and then de-haired myself best of my ability. I wonder if Tom was into my.... Triangle.... My anxiety grew a bit. What was he even planning to initiate sex? How would he? What was he going to do? Did he even have condoms? I grit my teeth, shaking my head. No, can't think about it, I refuse to think about it. No negative thoughts, period. I dried myself off, feeling refreshed and clean. I'll ask about it while downstairs and fix the problem in the bathroom before the movie. I threw on my biggest hoodie, my glasses, and slipped a fresh pair of panties on. He was already frying something, still shirtless. I watched, mesmerized, as his back muscles writhed with his actions. God, he was so fucking hot. I wanted to just feel those muscles working as he pleasured me so bad I screamed.

"Hi again." I said, giving him a back hug. He jumped and turned to look down at me before reddening slightly.

"Shit." He said. "You knew exactly what you were doing." I blinked, a vapid smile stretching across my face.

"Yes, and no. I always dress like this at home. You just happen to be madly attracted to oversized hoodies." I scootched next to him and set my own tiny pot on the burner to boil my shrimp. He eyed me up and down, lingering on the concave of my braless chest and where the sweater hardly covered my ass.

"Damn you, and your sexiness." He muttered, turning back to his gumbo. I hummed, and tossed the shrimp into the roiling water.

"Relax, it's nothing too bad, anyway. You should start worrying when we settle down for a movie and this ass is pressed against your Junior." I pointed out. He blushed more and gave me a dark look of lust.

"Don't say those things or I'll bend you over the counter and fuck you so hard you'll scream." He hissed, grinding his groin against the oven handle. I leaned over and kissed the end of his nose.

"I'd like to see you try." I challenged, before turning back to my pot. He chuckled darkly and turned to his own tasks.

"Challenge accepted." I gulped.

"Shit." I hissed out reluctantly. "Now I actually have to watch myself around you." I relented sadly. He patted my shoulder.

"Makes it more fun, to quote you." I pouted.

"Yeah, but it's only fun when I do it." I whined. He shot a side-eye.

"Sure, but I wanna watch you squirm." He pressed. I rolled my eyes.

"I do that regardless, numbnuts." I bantered. He shrugged, and turned to grab some more ingredients. I drained the shrimp and went to work chopping my ingredients tirelessly. I kept my eye on him fervently, anxious for his strike against me. He made no move, though, just focused on his task at hand. He turned to look at me slightly, and gave me a deliciously dirty look. I cocked an eyebrow and maintained eye contact, smirking to myself before pointing to a cabinet.

He looked absently.

"What?"

"I need the pots, please babe?" He reached above me, exposing a sliver of stomach that my eyes fanned over, relishing his abs. He rummaged a bit, before handing me the wrong pan. I hopped down from my counter and hip bumped him aside.

"I can get them." I maintained, moving past him to reach up. That's when it struck. I felt my hoodie ride up to expose my ass, and heard a slight gasp behind me. I flipped open the cabinet and hunted out the correct pan, turning around slowly to see him standing right over me. He seized my shoulders, pulling me into him and kissed me roughly.

"Mm, hi." I mumbled, kissing him back. His bulge was very noticeable, and he grabbed my ass immediately, squeezing it.

"You shouldn't have grabbed that fucking pan." He whispered into my ear. I blushed, tugging my hoodie down.

"Oopsie." I giggled. "Force of habit, always alone." I was now seated on the counter once again, having pushed the cutting board back, and I was very much engaged in the same make-out scene as before. He traced his hands across my back, getting it tangled in my extremely oversized hoodie. I hummed happily, then pulled away, biting his lip. He tried to come after me again, and I covered his mouth giggling, then pulled my legs up on the counter and parted my legs slightly so he could see the wet spot. His eyes widened, and he made another grab at me, roughly snatching my hips. I hiccupped and still held my hand over his mouth as he drew his face close to mine. He looked slightly angry.

"You can look, but only barely touch." I smirked. His look turned puzzled. I flicked my eyes to the side, watching the pot he left unattended, biting my lip. He followed my gaze, and registered that it was almost going to burn. He started, going to save his food just as I seized his hand and brushed his fingers against my damp underwear, where I proceeded with a small moan and removed my hand from his mouth. He gave me a torn look. His finger twitched towards the edge of my panties as I suppressed another moan, feeling it get even more damp.

"You suck." He spat, pulling away and tending to his now noticeably burning ingredients. I collapsed, guffawing, and jumped off the counter. I looked down, and brushed a few stray cilantro strands where they had been stuck to my ass. Tom looked at me, fuming while scraping the singed chunks of meat from the frying pan.

"I hope you enjoyed your feel while you did." I teased. He glared lustfully at me and dumped the meat into the gumbo pot.

"Can you see my pants, Lee?" He groaned out. I pressed myself against his back.

"Did you see my undies." I mocked-groaned back. "And can you feel my boobs." I parted and lugged my supplies to the dining table to start making the rolls.

"I literally hate your teasing ass so much." He griped, stirring the pot. I did a little dance, wiggling my hips, and started on the first spring roll.

"That's why I do it. It makes me feel powerful." I reasoned. "I rarely get to be powerful, Thomas. I'm tiny, look at me." He eyed my ass.

"Some parts of you aren't tiny." He remarked. I gave him a bored look.

"Yes, I have a big ass, okay, moving on." I drawled.

"God, I wish." He groaned. I gave him my fish face.

"Smooth." I commented. He cracked a grin.

"Butter." He confirmed. I finished up the last roll quickly, and stacked them neatly on a pile.

"I'm done, how about you? I think you started earlier than me, though." I slumped on the table, yawning.

"I think I've still got a good ten minutes before serving," He remarked, "and I still gotta stir this shit up so it's maximum spicy." A lazy smile tugged at my lips.

"Vunderful." I smiled, "I'll be waiting on the couch, call me when it's done." I got up and flopped over on the cushy surface, tired suddenly. I gave a happy hum and closed my eyes to relax a little. I slipped into unconsciousness quickly.

"Oi, wake up sleeping beauty." Something prodded my side. I kept my eyes closed, and looped my arms around his waist.

"Noooooo." I whined. His hand tapped onto my head, ruffling my hair slightly.

"Watch where you're putting your face, ma'am, that's a danger zone."

"What?" I slurred, moving my head and opening my eyes. I was face to face with his groin.

"Oh." I jumped backwards quickly. "Sorry." I mumbled, tucking a wisp of stray hair behind my ear and flushing. He flashed his teeth in a sheepish grin.

"No problem. It went down a while ago, let's eat." He offered his hand, and he hauled me up and led me to the table. He pulled out one chair.

"Ma'am." He gestured down. I sat down gracefully and laughed.