Long Haul Brief Encounter

Story Info
Joining the mile high club to break up a long journey.
763 words
4
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting in the airport for yet another long haul flight i really didn't want to take but this time it was for a vacation rather than the normal business trip. We boarded the flight and, as we taxied to the end of the runway I looked forward to 2 weeks of sun, sea, sand and, hopefully, sex.

I watched out of the small window as a cold, dank Gatwick Airport sped by and the rain was swept from my view.

Soon enough the plane flew into the gathering darkness and after the obligatory round of food and drinks everyone on the flight settled down to rest.

As passengers started to drift off to sleep you caught my eye, a look that lasted a little longer than I expected and I see you looking over, our eyes meeting for the first time.

Soon enough almost everyone on the flight was asleep as our eyes met yet again. I slowly got to me feet heading for the toilet giving you a nod that no one would notice unless looking for it.

I head into the small cubicle, sitting, waiting, with a sense of fear and excitement running through me, until I hear a soft tap on the door.

I quietly unlock the door and you enter without saying a word, dropping your trousers while I lock the door again.

I pull your cock from your boxers and slowly slide your foreskin back and forth over your bulbous cock head watching the precum start to ooze from you before taking a tentative first lick tasting you with a growing lust in my eyes as I look up at your face. All my apprehension had evaporated the instant I took my first taste of you.

I open my mouth taking the head of your cock in my mouth feeling it harden and swell on my tongue as I ease the first couple of inches into my willing mouth, savouring the feeling of your smooth skin on my tongue and the taste of your leaking precum. I suck you in further until your rock hard cock touches the back of my throat making me gag slightly as your cock jumps at the sensation. I push further, past my gag reflex, taking you deeper, feeling your pulse in my throat as your cock head twitches to it rhythm.

I inhale deeply as the scent of your sweat, arousal and masculinity fill my nostrils.

It's all in my mouth and throat as I feel your balls bang against my chin for the first time. I pull back a few inches and push forward again as I hear you groan in pleasure for the first time as I cup your heany balls in my hand.

I place your hands on the back of my head for you to start slowly fucking my mouth and throat. You push as deep as you can, holding me there until I'm out of breath only to pull back in time for me to inhale as much oxygen as I can before you thrust deeply into my willing throat again. I slide my hand up your inner thigh taking both your heavy balls in my palm, slowly, ever so carefully, caressing your sack and feeling your balls rise and fall in time with your cock slipping into my throat repeatedly.

Your pace quickens as we don't have too much time, I feel your cock throb, hardening more as you begin to build to your climax.

Faster, deeper, harder as you grip my hair and thrust as deep as you can into my willing mouth. I feel your cock swell, your balls lifting to the very base of your cock as it gets hotter in my mouth, then spasm and I pull back just before you erupt onto my tongue, your hot, salty cum filling my mouth as I swallow. There's too much as you pull out finishing the last few spurts onto my face.

You quickly redress, kissing my forehead and leave as quickly and quietly as you can.

I wash my face and head back to my seat. As I sit down I hear "You took your time, feel better?"

I smile back as my wife leans in for a kiss, then licks a stray glob of cum from my stubble as she grabs my rigid cock through my trousers before we drift off into a blissful sleep holding each other as tightly as we can, knowing this was going to be a very special holiday and our sex life was about to change forever.