All Comments on 'Long Is The Way Ch. 01'

by ChainedToAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kwiksilver9kwiksilver9almost 3 years ago

Utterly fabulous. You captured perfectly the tension of trying to find and connect with the right Domme, and also the initial feeling out of therapy. Even though I'm not a masochist, this is shaping up to be one of my favorites of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

predictable but great start. Really looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the first of your stories I have read and your writing is outstanding! Succinct brush strokes that paint a compelling picture in a single sentence. Amazing! Great character development, a story that has sucked me right into the maelstrom and left me thirsty for more. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I REALLY look forward to the next chapter, as a militairy engineer i relate to this completely...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow ! Intense & erotic. Not the pain itself (which I cannot understand) more the elemental questions raised already. The end of the chapter was dynamic and I cannot wait to read Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent read. This is the first of your stories that I have read and I am eagerly looking for more.

EmirusEmirusover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story and the different parts locked together well. As someone has already said they were obviously going to become mistress and submissive it was just how it would happen.

*

The story could have ended there and leave the rest to the readers imagination but with labelling it Ch.01 a second chapter was expected but it hasn’t appeared. If it’s not your intention to submit another chapter you could always edit the title.

*

I understand it’s possible to write a first chapter and then not be able to write a second chapter because you don’t know where to take it. It’s one of the reasons I haven’t submitted anything for two years. In that time I’ve written several stories with one and two etc chapters but don’t know how to take it further.

*

The story has been well received, way above the red level, and it’s unfair to keep readers in a state of anticipation if there’s nothing further. You’re not the only writer, of course, this criticism can be levelled at.

ChainedToAKeyboardChainedToAKeyboardover 1 year agoAuthor

Emirus: Chapter 2 has been written for some time. A quick look at my bio explains why it hasn't been posted yet. I'll be writing chapter 4 next month, so you can expect chapter 2 to drop for the public before long. Sorry for the wait, but I'm writing several commissioned series in rotation. I don't love this business model, but it's necessary (at least for now) to make my writing venture solvent long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But really too much pain. And nothing but pain.

Other than that, nicely written.

Sex? None apparent to me.

He may 'get off' on pain, but he doesn't seem to get sexually excited.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChainedToAKeyboard@ChainedToAKeyboard
"ChainedToAKeyboard" is my old handle. These days I go by the pen name "James Bondage." If you'd like to support my work, please consider subscribing! My subscribers have access to double the story content and get to vote on which stories I write every month! Find all the de...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES