Long Live The Quean

Story Info
Husband and cuckquean wife move to new neighborhood.
2.9k words
4.22
94.6k
139

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the outside, Jay and Sarah looked like the perfect couple. She was a successful emergency medicine doctor, just finished with her residency, who taught spin classes on the side. He was a stay-at-home medical writer who also did personal training and loved to bake. Her face was the epitome of girl next door charm. The blonde hair, the big blue eyes, and the wide, innocent toothy grin. Sarah was five feet tall, thin with cute perky A-cup boobs, but quite fit. She had visible ab definition, muscular legs and had a full, lovely ass that would make any other white girl jealous, but it was rock hard when she clenched. He was a few inches taller than her, and incredibly broad in the shoulders with obvious definition in his biceps, chests, and tapered waist. He wasn't a gym monster, but he was a clearly fit man who also didn't skip out on leg day, as evidenced by his chiseled calves as he ran around the neighborhood on his morning jogs. He had short cut, dark hair, with a chin and sides of fast growing stubble with a big, warm smile in the middle.

They were a cute, photogenic couple, built at 9/10 scale. They compounded their absolutely adorable appearances by acting like charming, likeable people.

For example, when they moved into the neighborhood, they hosted a house-warming open house party and invited everyone. Despite not having kids themselves, they made sure to have ample kid entertainment with a bouncy castle as well as sprinkler equipped lawn and kiddie pool. They had an open bar with catered hors d'oeuvres from a tapas place. Grateful moms showed up, threw their kids into the water, and grabbed a margarita.

It was a very well attended house warming party, and the neighborhood women commented among themselves that the couples' seeming perfection was temporary, and a byproduct of honeymoon period with lack of children. They nodded to one another, the ones with children at least, fully confident in the knowledge that it could not last.

And then while Jay was checking up on them, offering drink refills, bare-armed in his wet tank top, he mentioned that he was a stay at home husband who loved kids, and if they ever needed a babysitter to hit him up.

Despite not having partaken of the pool, this left some housewives a little more damp in thoughtful silence.

Sarah managed to win people over by being generous with the booze with her naive air of shy, innocent charm. She admitted that she liked and wanted kids, but had no idea if or how she could handle them. This deference played well with the maternally blessed in the neighborhood. As well as the booze. That was well received by everyone.

However, from the inside...

Well, they were pretty fucking perfect too. Literally. Their sexual exploits were pornographic video worthy, and in fact, a few of their performances were available online - all with camera angles or masks that kept their anonymity. Of course, he was hung like a horse with a hefty cock that was thicker than her wrist and the almost the length of her forearm. Due to the fact they were both shorter than average people, especially her, the cock looked enormous on her or in her.

They still made love as passionately as they did the first time, years ago in a college dormitory after being each others' firsts on Valentine's Day.

And now, these two rom com leads met in their spacious bedroom. He held her in his powerful arms, a hand reaching up and caressing the back of her neck as he kissed her.

"Wait..." she said, breathing heavily. "Sir."

And that word was a request for a different sort of night. She didn't want to be lovingly ravished tonight. She needed something different. He smiled, as she calmed her breathing down.

"Yes, my love?" He pulled back, away from her, his hands clasped behind his own back.

"I talked to a bunch of people today at the house warming. I really like our neighbors."

"I do too. Some really nice people. Eyes front. Strip down to your panties," he said. "Continue."

She pulled off her loose baggy t-shirt, actually one of his. She loved sleeping in his shirts. This left her in her panties, a bright pair of hot pink boy shorts. That was not her usual, and he took note of it. She also knew he loved seeing her in them, and she drank in his pleasant surprise. He was standing to her side, looking her over as she kept her eyes obediently forward.

"Do you remember Nicole?"

"She was... the college student?" Jay said. "Lives with three other girls in that big place near Sequoia."

"I saw the way she looked at you."

"Lots of women look at me," he replied with a confidence that made her insides tingle.

"Yes, but... she just broke up with her boyfriend. And she made a joke at one point, about whether or not boys ever mature from fuckbois."

He laughed at this.

"That's not a lot to go on," he said.

"I think there's something there," she said.

He hummed in response, and then gently, but firmly took hold of her hair and then began to slowly lower her head, forcing her to bend at the knees, get down on all fours, and he didn't stop until her forehead was on the ground facing the bed. He moved around her and she could hear him slip out of his pajama bottoms and take a seat in front of her on their bed.

Sarah felt him place his foot on the top of her head, which she kept down. His toes curled up in her hair for a moment, and then released. "You're going to have to do better than that."

"I thought you'd enjoy how young she is. She's a freshman. Still 17. And yes, legal here, I checked."

"Hmm, thorough. Good work," he said. His foot slid down the side of her perfect face and left his toes near her mouth, so she began to kiss them. Eager for the ability to give any sort of affection.

"I just want to see you destroy her," she said.

He chuckled at this. She felt his fingers on her hair again, this time, pulling her head up. Her body complied with the position change. He pulled her up to a kneeling position, her head in front of his erect monster of a cock with his huge low-hanging balls.

"And fill her up," she leaned forward and found her head forcibly stopped. Her tongue was extended in the act of lovingly caressing his potent, egg-sized testicles, but they were out of reach. She whimpered. "Stretch out her cunt and fill it with your jizz. Knock that bitch up."

"It's a possibility, but I didn't talk to her much."

"I can make it happen," she said.

"Anyone else?"

"Okay," and here, Sarah grinned up at him. "Here's a sure bet then. Melissa Graber."

His expression changed, from one of pleasant arousal to almost concern.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked.

"She's... a total bitch," Jay said.

"But a total slut!" Sarah tried moving forward again, trying to bury her face in his ballsack, but he held her head still. From here, she could only smell his musk which made her ache. She could see a drop of pre-cum trailing down and she desperately wanted to lick it up. "She has huge tits."

"They look fake."

"I know! She was bragging about them. They're F-cups! They're huge. And she's gorgeous, like a model. She's almost six feet tall."

"Women tend to not like men shorter than them," he said.

"I'm not sure that matters! I heard from the other women in the neighborhood that she's a gold digger who has a much older husband that doesn't even touch her anymore. She's a trophy wife who cheats on him all the time and everyone knows!"

Jay's cock, which had been rock hard and erect, began losing a bit of itself as he thought about this. "I'm not sure we want to get involved with someone like that, honey. She sounds like kind of a genuinely awful person."

Sarah's head moved forward again, and maybe he was a bit distracted because he didn't pull her back this time. She pressed her face right up again his sack, luxuriating in the size, weight, and fullness of his balls. His cock was drooping more now, half-erect as it laid on top of her head. She loved thinking about how virile and potent he was.

"She might even be able to handle your cock," she said with a muffled voice. "All of it."

He smiled at this, as this was part of the game for them. "Yes, it's too bad you have a little girl cunt. Even after all this time, you can't take all of me."

"But, sir!"

"Daddy," he corrected her for tonight.

"Daddy..." She moaned lightly into his balls, "yes, Daddy, but we haven't met a woman yet who hasn't been impressed... in awe of this cock. Everyone says how huge it is, everyone talks about how it stretches them, and hurts! You're just so big Daddy!"

Her voice was already kind of higher pitched for a woman, but when she called him Daddy, she pinched it higher up. Hearing her little girl voice say such dirty things was rushing blood to his cock. He looked down and saw her looking up at him in worshipful adoration, half her face obscured by the bulk of his cock. He began to get fully hard again.

"Please? Fuck her, Daddy? She looks like a pornstar. She has full cock sucking lips. She always wears tons of makeup and I want to see it run down her cheeks as she gags on your cock. I wanna see her giant tits shake when you pound her. Please? Please please please?"

He sighed threatrically at this. "Okay, sweetie. I will."

"Thank you! Can I suck you now?"

"You can. It's too bad you can never take much cock. You can't even take more than the head unless I help you."

"I'm sorry, Daddy! I'll try harder!"

She stretched her lips around his cock and tried to go down it, forcefully jamming it against the back of her throat. Even with this, she only got maybe a third of the way down. Tears were running down her eyes for this meager effort.

"Oh honey, you try so hard, but you're just not very good at this," he said, pulling her up again.

"Then use my little girl cunt, Daddy! Please?" She got up and threw herself onto the bed, peeled off her panties, and presented herself with legs spread open and knees up. Her cunt was cute as a button, and drooling obscenely. He got up and turned to her on the bed. Her reached down and spread her lips out further with his fingers on either side of her vagina lips. He shook his head.

"Honey, do you really think this huge cock can fit into here?"

"Daddy, please just try! Just a bit!"

Truthfully, he did want to murder that pussy. His cock was the only cock that had ever been in its tight confines, and once she confessed her fantasies of him with other women, he had many others after. However, there was a price to pay for having a wife who encouraged and actively sought other women for him to sleep with. And the price tonight was denial. At least, for penis in vagina intercourse.

"No, honey. You need a smaller cock for this. A kid-sized dildo for your kid-sized cunt."

She did have dildos that were both slimmer and shorter than him in her drawer, as she only really enjoyed the stretching for her man.

Sarah practically shuddered at this as she pleaded. "Daddy, please! Just... stretch me out! I'm a big girl!"

It was a lie, of course. They've fucked many times, though it had to be said, he had to be careful not to hurt her. He couldn't fold up her legs, knees up, and fuck her fully and deeply. Her uterus would probably end up in her ribs. She could take him, and it was always a stretch, but spooning or prone boning worked pretty well, where her sizable, firm ass could cushion a bit of his cock length.

He laid his cock on her belly, where it reached past her belly button. "Just look honey. Is that all going to fit inside?"

She could feel his heavy balls on her cunt lips, and she whimpered again. He pulled himself back and positioned the head of his cock on her lips, pushing forward just enough to begin spreading them. Her mouth opened, breathing heavily, looking up at him with desperate pleading in her eyes.

"No, see? It's stretching you just to even have me here," he said. "No, your cunt's too small for me."

He was being a little meaner tonight than usual, but her soaked quim was all the encouragement he needed to keep going.

"I'm just going to cum on you and call it a night." He crawled up onto the bed and straddled himself with his junk above her mouth.

"Can... can I touch myself, Daddy?"

"Yes, but only," he pointed at her face, "only when my nuts are in your mouth. Is that clear?"

She nodded obediently. He lowered his nuts into her mouth, where his sack smooshed up around her lips and blocked her nose. She moaned as she sucked and licked, as if his nuts were most delectable delicious, sperm-filled treats. Being able to touch her aching clit helped a lot too. He could her how wet she was.

He jacked off and watched her face, relishing the feeling of her eager tongue and mouth working. "You're beautiful," he said, letting the mean act drop for just a second.

She opened her eyes, smiling and pleased. He lifted himself up away from her mouth and began to rub his balls all over her adorable, face. She made a hungry frustrated noise as she knew this meant she had to be hands off on her clit. This was by design, as Jay could tell how close she was.

"I love your angelic face," he said. He positioned himself so that he could slap his cock onto her forehead with a satisfying thwap! "I love your beautiful eyes," he said, as he used the head of his cock to smear precum all over her eyes as she shut them. "Your cheeks. Even your cute little nose," and here, he jabbed and rubbed the opening of his cock onto her nostrils. He smacked her cheek again. "And I love just... taking your beautiful face and..."

Here, he allowed her to suck his balls again as he took his hands and framed her face with them. She shut her eyes again, but he pulled at her eyelids, which revealed mostly white as her eyes were rolled in the back of her head as she began jilling off fiercely. He matched her intensity and jerked himself harder, smashing his balls into her face with the downstrokes.

Finally, as he neared climax, he could see she was just a few rubs away. He smirked and raised himself up. "Hands off, honey."

Her eyes shot open in shock, "but... I..."

And he came all over that sweet, angelic face as she stuttered moronically, "I... ugh... oh... god... I..."

He desecrated the face of his love with a huge load. He hadn't cum for a couple of days since they were so busy, and now, her face looked glazed with a shot glass worth of cum. It covered her forehead, her hair, it pooled in one of her closed eyes, and plenty had gone into her open mouth.

"Swallow," he said.

It took an effort for her to force the thick, viscous jizz down, and some of it escaped the edge of her lips as she did so. "Oh my god... can I cum now, please, Daddy?"

Her hand was already moving back to her clit, but stopped waiting for his command for release.

"No, honey," he said. "Daddy needs a cunt to fuck, and your's isn't good enough. So, no getting off until you find me something."

This was also part of the game. She looked like she was about to cry now. Her expression was one of betrayed expectations and of course, almost crippling horniness.

"Good night, honey," Jay said, laying next to her in bed, and shutting off the lamp. "You might want to shower up. Be a good girl and think about how to get me what I want."

She laid there, mouth agape, with her fingers gripping her inner thighs with a blanching tightness on them. Jay could hear her staggered breathing as she struggled to move on with her life - to move from the edge of orgasm to this horrible, hollow denied feeling. She sniffled as tears ran down her face, and her cunt did the same.

It took her almost an hour until she mercifully fell asleep, so horny and needy that she felt like her brain was floating in vaginal lubrication. She dreamed of her husband, the only man she would ever love and would ever be intimate with, she dreamed of how to get him other cunts to satisfy that amazing, wonderful, bitch-breaking cock that she knew she didn't deserve.