All Comments on 'Long Live The Quean'

by JennyLoser

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 5 years ago
A good

Start. You have developed two interesting characters who can vary their persona in tune. It would be good to see how they progress and how Sarah recruits Nicole and Melissa.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Well...

It will certainly be interesting to see what scores and comments this one earns!

GcoachGGcoachGover 5 years ago
Is there more??

Will you be continuing this??

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
It's a new year and I will not be negative.

From my point of view, this beats the hell out of cuck stories where the man is humiliated. We have a loving couple that has a relationship that works for them. They're happy, so the reader should be happy. Can we expect more cuckquean stories soon? We always need to encourage writers and help them improve. Thanks for the hard work needed to write and post here on Lit, as well as for having the courage required.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Hilarious

HDK, are you seriously implying that you’d be okay with this story if the genders were reversed? Please.

There is humiliation in this story. Sarah is told she isn’t good enough for Jay. Her pussy is “too small” for him. He makes her call him “Daddy.” He cums all over her face and doesn’t allow her to cum until she finds him an adequate lover.

The hypocrisy would be stunning if it weren’t so expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God, was that repulsive?

What kind of person is entertained by characters this grotesque? You need to go to the soul store.

dork42dork42over 5 years ago
Please continue

@swingerjoe, it wasn't real humiliation it was a implied game that they play from time to time initiated by her calling him "Sir"

@JennyLoser Hopefully more chapters will be coming, maybe some background on the origins of her desire to see other women "wrecked" by his monster, any other games they play together, etc. Thanks for sharing

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Different

After 23,654 LW stories about poor husbands made cuckold by loving whores, it's good to see one where the shoe is on the other foot. Not an over used situation here in Cuckopolis. I, like HDK , am trying to be less negative in 2019. It's difficult, and I've only read three stories. With SJ's continue example, I will soldier on.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
I will not be goaded into negativity!

I never implied, or inferred I would be okay if the roles were reversed. What the fuck kind of pansy-assed hypocrite do readers think I am? Just to be very clear, I am the very worst kind of hypocrite. Note that I am a positive hypocrite, however, encouraging this writer to continue to post for the pleasure of cuckquean lovers everywhere!. More people need to encourage writers, both new and old. It is so difficult to remain an easy going aesthete while being slandered and maligned by a fellow self-proclaimed brilliant writer whose lack of comprehension is stunning, even when it is expected. Reading the thoughts of a master requires intelligence and interpretation, even in comments. Things aren't always black and white, nor are they as they seem. I refuse to dumb it down so that cretins will understand, unless asked nicely..

LordDragonFireLordDragonFireover 5 years ago
Great Story

Well done.

This was engaging, interesting and relatively stable.

So many, when doing humiliation, go to the extreme too quickly and pile it on, this was spaced just right, and showed two, consentual loving characters in a D/s type relationship.

Well done again.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Well!!

If you read the same story. The husband knew what she wanted when she asked. as for the Humiliation it could be a part of her that she only gets when she is in the Mood. Now it was the wife not the Husband who brought up him having sex with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Welcome Change

I agree with KDK

I believe this LW section has way to many cuck stories and cuckqueen is a welcome change, so more please authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Hot story, I hope there will be a lot more with this couple and their adventures.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Where and how do we draw lines between submission, humiliation, etc.?

Reversing the gender from the usual cuckold story rather brings the question of acceptance of the submissive role into sharper relief. JennyL includes the tag 'humiliation', but was that what Sarah really experienced?

If being submissive turns you on, can it be called humiliation?

I accept that there are men and women who may find eroticism in the submissive role, even though I don't understand how or why. But so long as it is between consenting adults, and nobody gets hurt, do whatever turns you on. It's not for me to say it's wrong.

I could imagine myself in an earlier life playing 'little girl and daddy' games, but I can't imagine myself (if a man) being so submissive as to accept some of the things cuckolded husbands do in many 'cuck' stories. I would find it humiliating. But what if they don't? Is it still humiliation?

Despite several worthy attempts over the years in LW, there is still a lot yet to be explained in the cuckold genre. I think JennyL's story adds a different perspective and it could be interesting to see where it goes from here if she decides to further develop the story and her characters.

Lue

Ps: For mine, the perfect 'cuckquean' would be Jenny Gently's Carmen in the early chapters of 'Journey Into Cuckoldry'. She proffers her husband around as something of a stud stallion. But she is in control -- in no way a submissive quean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely orgasm denial fantasy

I can never find enough well written orgasm denial stories, and this is an instant new favorite. I love the way you've worked the consent into it, and I like the friendly vibe between the couple. Great description of the sex, too, and I loved the husband's "cruel" comments.

If I could make a suggestion... The first paragraph with the detailed description of their bodies and exercise regime really weren't necessary. I found it boring and almost put the story down without reading the rest. Glad I didn't, though. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Are you going to write second part?

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 4 years ago
More!

Seriously how did you stop there? This story was epic. You need to keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see that others totally enjoyed this twisted tale but for the life of me I can't see why. After reading that the wife was a medical doctor who taught spin classes on the side my first thought was: Why? Guess this isn't my kink so I quit reading toward the end of the first page. For those who liked it, great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous