Long Lost Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur remained perfectly still, not wanting to cause Simon any pain.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until the pain started to fade, Simon could feel his arse loosening around Arthur's dick.

"Okay... go a little deeper." Simon panted out.

He stared at Arthur's hairy, muscular body, his manly hands gripped onto Simon's thighs.

"Okay." Arthur whispered.

He started to push again and Simon could feel another inch slip inside of his tight fucking arsehole. He felt like the rim of his arse was tightening around the thick cock as it pushed a little deeper and a little deeper.

"Fuck..." Simon panted out, his chest was heaving up and down.

"Do you want to stop?" Arthur asked.

"No!" Simon almost shouted, "Keep going, I can take it."

Arthur gripped onto Simon's thighs again and started to push more. Every inch of his cock felt like it had a vice tightly wrapped around it.

Then, they both felt it. Arthur's balls touched Simon's arse and Simon knew his no longer virgin arsehole was filled with his dad's cock.

"Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!" Simon roared out, his arsehole both burnt in pain but felt fucking amazing at the same time.

"You're so fucking tight!" Arthur moaned. He looked down at the young man who was panting and moaning, his arsehole twitching around his cock.

Once again, they waited and let Simon's arse get used to the cock stretching him out.

Arthur could sense when Simon was controlling his breathing again and he slowly started to pull his cock back. He only got half way before he pushed it all the way back inside.

Simon felt like the air was being pushed from his lungs but the feeling coming from his arse was amazing.

With each thrust Arthur went faster and faster and took more of his cock out.

After a few minutes he was fucking Simon at a steady pace and taking nearly all of his cock out. Simon's arsehole was now fully accustomed to his dad's cock and any pain was quickly being replaced with huge amounts of pleasure.

"Oh fuck.... Yes.... Fuck me Daddy..." Simon panted.

"You like that?" Arthur moaned as he steadily fucked the young lad.

"Yes, fuck you're so good!" Simon moaned.

He opened his eyes and pressed his hands against Arthurs amazing body.

"FUUUUCKK!!" Simon roared out when his dad unexpectedly started to fuck him ever faster.

"You're so fucking tight!!" Arthur moaned.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking arsehole!!!" Simon moaned.

His legs were firmly up on Arthur's shoulders as his cock pistoned in and out of his loosened-up arsehole.

"I can't believe.... You're fucking me!" Simon panted, his entire body receiving waves of pleasure coming from his arsehole being hammered.

"Fucking believe it!" Arthur moaned.

Simon's legs fell from Arthur's shoulders, his dad leant down and suddenly their lips were pressed against each other.

"Mmmmmm!" Simon moaned as he made out with his dad, his cock still thrusting in and out of his arsehole.

"I love your arsehole!" Arthur moaned into Simon's mouth.

"I love your cock!" Simon moaned back.

Their tongues danced along each other as they fucked, every thrust made a little explosion of pleasure throughout Simon's body and Arthur had never felt anything so tight around his cock before.

"I don't think I'll last long in you." Arthur warned.

Simon grabbed the back of his dad's head and pulled him in for another passionate kiss. After that he held him just inches away from his face.

"Cum inside me Daddy, I want to feel your cum filling my arsehole." He moaned.

"Oooohhh fuuuuucckkk!!!" Arthur moaned, he pressed his lips tightly against Simon's and his cock exploded into the young man's arsehole.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!" Simon almost screamed as the first shot of cum filling his arsehole made his own cock erupt in between them.

Simon could feel his cum rubbing against both their bodies as Arthur unloaded buckets of thick cum until his bowels and he loved every single second of it.

"Oh god... oh fuck...." Arthur panted, he kept slowly thrusting in and out of Simon's arsehole until every drop of his cum had ben milked from his balls.

Both of their bodies were covered in Simon's cum. Simon pulled his dads head down and passionately kissed him again.

He could feel the cock going softer in his arsehole but he never wanted this moment to end.

After a few minutes of constant kissing, Arthur eventually rolled onto the bed and lay next to Simon. Both of their chests heaving up and down.

"That was amazing." Arthur moaned.

"I know right." Simon panted back.

"I mean it, I've never had sex that good before in my life." Arthur admitted.

"Well, I'm glad." Simon told him.

He got onto one side and looked at his dad, his beautiful face and perfect body. Simon started to move his fingertips along his dad's abs, he then started to feel cum pouring out of his definitely gaped arsehole.

"I think we need a shower." Simon told him.

"Good idea." Arthur agreed.

They both got up and stepped into the shower together. As the water ran off their bodies, Simon grabbed onto the bar of soap and started to rub it over his dad's body.

"That's nice." Arthur whispered as the younger man spread soap all over his body.

"Your body is amazing." Simon told him.

Once Arthur's body was fully covered in soap, Simon went to hand Arthur the bar but he threw it onto the floor.

"Come here." Arthur ordered, he grabbed Simon's arse cheeks and pulled their bodies together. Once again, he pressed his tongue into Simon's mouth and passionately made out with him as the soap started to spread around their bodies.

"Mmm." Simon moaned into his dad's mouth. Arthur was squeezing Simon's arse cheeks and Simon was rubbing his dad's muscles.

As the warm water started to wash the soap off of their bodies, they carried on making out. After a lot of kissing, they both eventually properly cleaned each other and got out of the shower.

When they went back into the bedroom, Arthur pulled his towel away and his once again hard cock was on show.

"Maybe we shouldn't have showered yet." Simon said with a grin on his face.

"Why?" Arthur asked.

Simon confidentially walked up to Arthur, grabbed hold of his thick cock and kissed him.

"Because I'm definitely about to have this cock back in my arsehole." Simon whispered to him.

"Fuck, I've not had sex twice in a night in a long time." Arthur whispered, "Get on your hands and knees."

"Yes Daddy." Simon whispered.

He dropped his towel and got onto the bed on all fours. He didn't turn around but could hear Arthur getting the lube and spreading it around his cock.

Simon's arsehole was still loose after their last fucking and Arthur's dick was met with much less resistance.

"Fuuuuuckk yeeeesss!!" Simon moaned when he felt his dads cock sliding inside of him yet again.

"I'm never going to get sick of this arse!" Arthur moaned.

"You better not!" Simon moaned back.

Every inch of Arthur's cock going deeper and deeper into his arsehole felt even better than the last. It didn't take long at all for Arthur to be back to being balls deep in Simon's arse and from this position he could properly hammer into his arsehole.

"Oh, fuck yes!! Fuck my arsehole!! Fuuuuckk!!" Simon moaned, his dads' balls hit off his own at every thrust.

"You're so fucking tight! I love fucking you!" Arthur moaned back.

"You can fuck me whenever you want to Daddy!!" Simon told him, accepting he didn't want this to be a onetime thing.

When Arthur reached round and grabbed onto Simon's hard cock as he fucked him Simon nearly screamed in pleasure.

Simon's dad kept wanking his cock as his arse was getting battered. The double pleasure was getting too much for the 18 year old.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!" Simon shouted out and he unloaded a second load of cum all over the bed.

As he was cumming his arse was clenching around Arthur's cock and forced his own orgasm.

"Fill my fucking arsehole!!!" Simon moaned.

"Yeeeeesss!!" Arthur panted as he filled Simon's arse up for a second time.

After that they both lay next to each other making out for nearly an hour. Simon couldn't stop himself, he loved the feeling of his dad's lips against his and Arthur had never felt closer to anyone that this boy he's only met a few times.

"I'm glad you're staying the night." Simon whispered as Arthur spooned him.

"So am I." Arthur whispered.

They eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

CHAPTER 5

For the next four months Simon drove to Manchester nearly every weekend to have a night of pleasure with his dad. He felt like their bodies just fit together perfectly. To make it even better it didn't even feel like it was only about sex. Simon felt a true connection with his dad and he knew Arthur felt the same.

They would talk for hours upon hours.

Yet, in those four months Simon still hadn't told his dad who he really was. He was afraid now of what it would do, he didn't think he could lose his dad. They have become so close as lovers and he didn't want to risk that.

Then, on one Saturday, everything changed.

"Fuck yes!" Simon moaned, his dad was lay on the bed and Simon had his legs straddled either side.

Arthur's big cock was buried balls deep into Simon's arsehole and he was bouncing himself up and down. He gripped onto Arthur's rock-hard chest as his arse moved up and down his dad's shaft.

"Fuck yes, ride me just like that!" Arthur moaned, he grabbed onto Simon's arse cheeks and helped guide him up and down.

"So, fucking good!!" Simon moaned.

Simon leant down and shoved his tongue into his dad's mouth and made out with him passionately as he moving his arse back and forth on his cock.

"Mmmm!" Simon moaned into his dad's mouth.

He arched his back up and started to grind himself with a giant cock balls deep inside of him. Arthur reached up and grabbed onto Simon's cock and started to wank him.

He started to properly fuck himself on his dad's cock, impaling his arsehole over and over and fucking loving it!!

"Are you going to cum Daddy?" Simon moaned, he could feel his dads cock expanded and by now knew the signs for when he was going to cum.

"Fuck yes!!" Arthur moaned back.

"Cum in me! Fill my arsehole up with your hot cum!!" Simon moaned.

"Fuuuuuccckk!!" Arthur moaned and his cock erupted once again into his son's arsehole, the feeling of his arse being filled with cum and his dad wanking him off once again forced an orgasm from Simon.

"Yeeeess Dadddddyyy!" Simon moaned as his cum flew all over his dad's hairy body.

After they had both calmed down and Simon had pulled himself off from his dad's cock.

"Think we need a shower?" Simon laughed.

As usual, they both got into the shower together. The two lovers washed each other's bodies and Simon felt like he was in heaven.

After they were clean and dry, they lay next to each other on the bed, staring deep into the other's eyes.

"I love you." Arthur suddenly said.

Simon's eyes shot wide open, he never, never, expected to hear those words.

"W-what?" Simon asked.

"I love you, Simon." Arthur said again, "I've thought it for a while and I just had to tell you."

"B-but you can't, you're married!" Simon told him.

"Actually, I have some news about that." Arthur whispered, for the first time showing Simon his vulnerable side.

"What?" Simon asked, pulling away slightly.

"I told my wife, that I'm gay... we're over." Arthur told him.

"No, no, no, no!" Simon said, although he wanted nothing more than to have his dad to himself, he knew that he couldn't let him throw his life away without all the facts, "You haven't left her for me?!"

"No!" Arthur told him, "I'm gay, I know that now and she needed to know. The added bonus is just that we can be together now."

"I... I don't know what to say." Simon whispered.

"Do... do you love me?" Arthur asked him.

Simon looked into Arthur's eyes. What can I do? He thought.

"I do," Simon whispered, "I love you, dad."

Simon had called Arthur Daddy all the time while they fucked but he never said Dad and never when it wasn't in the heat of the moment. He wondered if Arthur would clock onto to anything, but he didn't.

"That's great!" Arthur said with glee, he leant in and kissed Simon.

They made out and slowly Arthur rolled onto of Simon. Simon wrapped his legs around his dad's body.

"Mmmm." Simon moaned into his dad's mouth.

"I love you so much." Arthur whispered between kisses.

"I love you too dad." Simon said again and he felt his dads cock growing against his body.

He ever so slowly and passionately slid his cock back into Simon's arsehole. This wasn't like their usual hot fucking, Arthur was making love to his son.

"We can see each other all the time now, no more hiding." Arthur whispered as his cock slowly slid in and out of Simon's arsehole.

"I'd love that." Simon moaned.

They tongues pressed against each other constantly as they made love.

Simon could feel himself clenching his arsehole around Arthur's cock as he slowly thrusted in and out of him, the tongue constantly rubbing against each other and their lips pressing together.

Arthur felt so connected to Simon in this moment, he couldn't explain it even to himself but he was madly in love with this young man.

"Oh god, dad, are you going to cum in me again?" Simon moaned to Arthur.

"I will soon, god I love you so much." Arthur panted.

"Do it dad, cum in me, cum in my arsehole." Simon whispered to him.

Simon grabbed onto his dad's head and pulled him in for another passionate kiss as he felt his dad's cock once again fill his arsehole with cum.

"Mmmm." Arthur moaned into Simon's mouth.

Simon hadn't cum yet and Arthur gave him a cheeky smile as he pulled his cock from the young man's arsehole.

Simon smiled at his dad as he kissed his way down Simon's slim body.

"Oooooh god." Simon moaned and gripped onto the bed sheets when he felt his dad's lips wrap around his fully hard cock.

"So good... so good." Simon panted.

Arthur bobbed up and down Simon's thick, hard cock. Ever now and again he would pull out and suck on his big, smooth balls and send waves of pleasure through Simon's body.

"Oh god, dad, I'm gonna cum soon." Simon panted.

"Mmmm!" Arthur moaned, he always loved the taste of Simon's cum.

"Ooooohhh fuuuuuccckk!" Simon grunted and filled his dad's mouth with a thick load of hot cum.

Eventually Arthur came back up to Simon and kissed him again before lying next to him.

As they lay next to each other, Simon's head was spinning.

He loves me? And I do love him. Can I do this, can I have a relationship with my father without him knowing I'm his son?

Simon turned and looked at Arthur who was smiling back at him.

I can't keep lying to him. Simon thought.

"I need to tell you something." Simon stuttered out.

"Okay, what is it?" Arthur asked.

"It's just..." Simon's voice croaked, he could barely speak and tears started to well in his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Arthur asked, taking Simon's face into his hand.

"So, I know that you have a son." Simon whispered.

"What?" Arthur suddenly asked, his eyes filled with confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Just under 19 years ago, you had a son and put him up for adoption." Simon whispered, tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"How.... How do you know that?" Arthur asked, his hand moving from Simon's face.

"It's... it's me." Simon said. There, I said it.

"W-what?" Arthur asked, his eyes were darting from side to side, clearly trying to work out what he's just heard.

"I'm... I'm your son." Simon whispered.

"What?!" Arthur shouted, in a second he leaped up from the bed, "You're... how? What?!" He shouted again.

"I never expected this to happen!" Simon said back jumping to his feet, "I just wanted to meet you, then you kissed me in the club! And it just went from there!"

"You? No, this can't be true!" Arthur shouted.

"It's true, I'm your son. But that's okay, right?" Simon's heart felt like it was breaking at seeing his dad look at him this way.

"Okay? I've been fucking my son for months! That's incest!" Arthur shouted, "How could you possibly think that was okay?!"

"I don't... I just..." Simon couldn't find any words to explain how this all just happened.

"No, this isn't happening!" Arthur shouted.

"Please, we can work through this." Simon whispered and reached for his dad's hand.

"No! This is wrong! How could you do this!" Arthur shouted and pulled his hand away.

"Please, I never meant for this to happen." Simon tried to tell him.

"Never meant to have an affair with your father?! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Arthur screamed.

"Please, I'm sorry." Simon whispered.

"No! You stay away from me!" Arthur shouted and he grabbed his clothes.

"Please don't go." Simon pleaded, tears pouring down his face.

"Do not talk to me! You.... you're my fucking son!" Arthur shouted, "Do not contact me again!"

Then, Arthur slammed the door shut and he was gone.

Simon collapsed onto the bed and burst into tears. He knew it was all his fault, that he had no leg to stand on, but that didn't help the heart ache.

Simon didn't sleep that night, he called Arthur ten times and texted him a lot only to eventually get a text back.

Arthur: Do not contact me again! You are no son of mine!

After seeing that, Simon cried himself throughout the night.

By the time the sun started to come up he hadn't slept a wink. He knew he had to leave and head home but he just felt sick to his stomach.

He checked out two hours late because it took him so long to get the strength to pack his things.

His entire drive home he was crying, hating himself and wishing that he told his dad sooner. Thinking of all the opportunities he had to do things right.

Then, he pulled up to his house.

What the fuck? Simon thought when he saw two police cars outside of his house.

His heart ache over his dad almost washed away with fear of why police are there. He got out of his car and ran to the front door where two police officers stood.

"Can I help you?" He urgently said to them.

"Are you Simon?" One of them asked.

"Y-yes, why?" He asked, his heart beating a mile a minute.

"Can we come in?" He asked.

"Of course, what's wrong?" Simon asked.

They went inside and one suggested he take a seat.

"It's about your parents," One of them said, "They were in a car accident about an hour ago."

"What?!" Simon shouted, his hands were shaking in his lap, "Are they okay?"

"I'm afraid not son, they... they didn't survive the accident." One of the officers told him.

No! I can't lose them too!!!

EPILOGUE

The next three weeks were all just a blur to Simon. His adoptive parent's funeral came and went. He had an aunt who he had been staying with ever since. However, Simon just felt numb. He felt as though in that one day he lost everyone he cared about.

His aunt tried to help but he couldn't talk to her about what he was feeling, he couldn't talk to anyone, no one would understand.

Simon regretted telling his dad the truth, he was madly in love with him but he couldn't speak to him. He knew what he did was wrong, but he just wanted his dad back.

As he lay on his bed, not knowing what he is possibly going to do with his life, Simon pulled out his phone and clicked on his dad's name.

Simon: Hi Arthur, I'm so sorry with what happened. I honestly never meant for any of it to happen. I understand why you hate me, but I'm your son. And, I really need a dad right now.

Simon's heart stopped ten minutes later when he saw a reply.

Arthur: Simon, after everything that has happened there cannot be any sort of relationship between us. Do not contact me again.