Long Lost Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,095 Followers

There was already precum pouring out of the tip and when Simon reached up to grab his dads cock his dad let out a deep, heavy moan.

"Oohh fuck, I can't believe this is actually happening." Arthur moaned.

Simon looked up at his dad who was staring down at him with hunger in his eyes.

"Just enjoy... Daddy." Simon whispered, his own cock twitching in his pants.

Simon opened his mouth and leant forward, holding onto his dads cock he wrapped his lips around his thick cock. The warmth filled his mouth and when he ran his tongue along his dad's cock head his senses were filled with his delicious precum.

"Mmmmm." Simon moaned around his dad's cock.

"Fuuuckk, I've not had a blowjob in so long!" Arthur moaned.

I can't believe I'm sucking my dad's cock! Simon thought.

He slowly moved his lips further down his dad's cock whilst simultaneously massaging his head with his tongue. He explored every ridge on his dad's cock, flicked his head over and over with his tongue until Arthur's cock was twitching in his mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's fucking amazing!" Arthur moaned.

"Mmmmm!" Simon moaned and he started to bob up and down faster and faster on his dad's cock.

He pulled his mouth away and held his dad's thick cock up, sticking out his tongue he pressed it against Arthur's big smooth balls. Massaging them with his spit covered tongue. He sucked one lightly into his mouth and ran his tongue all over it.

"Fucking hell! You really know what you're doing!" Arthur moaned.

Simon kept licking and sucking on his dad's balls for a few minutes until he was covered in spit.

He looked up at his dad and smiled.

"Fuck my face." Simon told him.

"I can go hard, you sure you can take it?" Arthur moaned back to him.

"I can take it, fuck my face, Daddy." Simon moaned, something about actually sucking his own dads cock turned him on immensely.

"Okay, get your mouth back around my cock my little gay slut." Arthur ordered.

Oooh fuck yes!! Simon moaned in his head and then wrapped his wet lips around his dad's thick cock again.

With Simon's lips around his cock, Arthur grabbed onto his head and started to slow push his cock further down his throat.

Simon can feel every inch of his dad's cock sliding into his mouth, he hit his throat and Simon let out a little gag but his dad didn't let up.

Arthur lightly gripped onto Simon's hair and kept pushing. Simon could feel his throat wrap around his dad's cock as it drove deeper and deeper.

His cock was definitely longer than Jerry's and much thicker, but Simon was doing his best to take the cock as much as possible.

When he felt his dads' balls rest upon his chin, Simon almost came in his pants knowing he had the entire cock down this throat.

"GLLLLLLLLGGGGGG!!" Simon groaned around the thick cock, he could feel a light amount of spit drool out of his lips and down his chin.

"Fuuckk yeeesss!!" Arthur roared out with his cock buried down Simon's throat, "I'm going to properly fuck your face now!"

"Gllllggg!!" Simon groaned in agreement.

His play time with Jerry was fun, but this was the sort of action Simon had fantasised about. Being treated like a slut.

Arthur tightened his grip on Simon's hair and started to pull his cock back from his mouth. When just the head was left in Simon's mouth, Arthur pushed it all the way back down again.

With each thrust Arthur went faster and faster as he unknowingly fucked his son's mouth. It didn't take long for him to be properly fucking Simon's face now.

"Glllgg.... gllggg.... gllgggg!" Simon gagged and spat at every thrust from his dad's cock down his throat. His spit started to fly down his chin and cover his chest.

Simon was in fucking heaven and his cock was begging for attention.

"Fuck.... Fuck... yes...!" Arthur moaned over and over as he thrust in and out of Simon's mouth, amazed at how well this young lad could take his cock.

Simon could barely move, he just knelt there and let his dad us his throat for his own pleasure and he fucking loved it! He felt like a complete slut with his spit pouring down his chin and his dads balls smacking against him over and over.

"Fuuuckkkkk!!" Arthur moaned out and he held his cock balls deep down Simon's throat.

"GLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGG!!" Simon gagged around the fat cock, doing his best to flick his tongue around his dad's shaft.

Suddenly his dad pulled out of his throat and Simon fell back, he gasped for air and tried to catch his breath.

"Get on the bed, I want to suck your dick." Arthur ordered.

"Are you... sure?" Simon panted out.

Then Arthur grabbed onto Simon and easily pulled him to his feet. Simon looked at his father for only a second when Arthur leaned in and shoved his tongue into Simon's mouth.

Their kissing was messy and wet with Simon's spit all over his face, Arthur could taste his own precum on Simon's tongue and he was hornier than he'd been in years.

"Get on the bed, I'm ready to suck my first cock." Arthur ordered again.

Simon loved being told what to do and happily jumped onto the bed, he kicked off his jeans and lay down naked as his dad walked over to him.

"I love your thin, smooth body." Arthur moaned, he got onto the bed between Simon's legs and ran his hands all over the boy.

Simon's chest was heaving up and down, his own cock was pouring out precum and he felt like he was about to explode.

"Please Daddy... please suck my cock." Simon begged, loving being the submissive in this situation.

"Mmmm good boy." Arthur moaned back, he reached across and grabbed onto Simon's big, hard cock, "Fuck, I've fantasised about sucking dick for so long."

"Ohh fuck..." Simon panted, he watched his own dad wanking his hard cock for a few seconds, his eyes contact never breaking.

His dad's big, manly body on top of him, quickly wanking his cock faster and faster so Simon's precum was flying around.

Then, Arthur licked his lips and looked down at the young man's cock, he opened his mouth and leaned down. Arthur felt the warmth from Simon's cock inside of his mouth and wrapped his lips around his shaft.

Arthur couldn't explain it, but having a cock in his mouth felt exactly how he expected it to, so natural.

"Mmmmmm." Arthur moaned around Simon's cock.

The feeling was so intense that Simon gripped onto the bed sheets as he looked at his dads' lips tightly wrapped around his dick. He ran his fingers through his dad's short hair and felt his cock being pleasured with his dad's tongue.

"Mmmm!" Arthur moaned again, he loved running his tongue all over the younger lad's head, tasting his precum and his cock.

Arthur started to bob up and down on Simon's long cock, savouring every inch of his perfect shaft. Simon couldn't believe his dad was sucking his cock, he couldn't believe he was committing incest, but he fucking loved it!

Arthur started to massage Simon's balls with his hands as he bobbed up and down on his cock. For a first time, Simon was loving his dad's blowjob. His breathing was getting heavier and heavier as his dad devoured his cock.

Arthur then covered his middle finger in spit and spread Simon's smooth legs apart further.

Oh fuck, is he about to do it? Simon thought.

Arthur kept his eyes closed as he bobbed up and down Simon's cock. His spit covered fingers sunk below Simon's balls and found his otherwise untouched arsehole.

"Fuuuuuuuccckk!!" Simon grunted as his father pushed his entire finger knuckle deep into his arsehole.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Simon panted over and over as his dad both fingered his arsehole and sucked his cock.

Oh my god! My dad is fingering me! Simon moaned in his head.

"You like that?" Arthur asked, taking Simon's cock from his mouth.

"Fuck.... Yes..." Simon moaned back.

"You like Daddy fingering your tight arsehole?" Arthur moaned, he pushed his finger faster in and out of Simon's arse.

"Fuuuuuuckk daddddyy!" Simon moaned loudly, almost cumming at hearing his dad speak to him like this.

"Let's 69." Arthur ordered.

"Fuck, yes Daddy." Simon moaned.

Arthur manipulated Simon's body so he was lay on his side, Arthur joined him and faced the other way. He wrapped his legs around Simon's head and Simon happily opened his mouth and took his dad's cock back into his mouth.

"Mmmm." He moaned as he bobbed his head up and down his dad's cock, "MMMMMMM!!" He moaned louder when his dad wrapped his lips back around Simon's cock.

The father and son bobbed up and down on each other's cock, both copying the other with running their tongue along the others shaft.

Then, Arthur's finger returned to Simon's arsehole and he slid it all the way in. Simon's head felt like it was going to explode, he was sucking a cock, getting a blowjob and getting fingered at the same time!

Arthur's finger pumped in and out of Simon's arsehole faster and faster. Simon couldn't stop himself from moaning louder and louder around his dad's cock as he felt his orgasm quickly building up inside of him.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmm!" Simon moaned, he pulled Arthur's cock from his mouth, "I'm gonna cum! Fuck daddy I'm gonna cum!!!" He roared.

"Mmmmm!" Arthur moaned, eager to taste his first ever load of cum.

Both men kept sucking the others cock and Arthur pushed his finger as deep as possibly into Simon's arsehole and then it hit them both a the same time.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" They both moaned as loud as fucking possible with a mouth full of cock and they both erupted into the other's mouth.

Simon's mouth was flooded with a bucket full of hot, thick, delicious cum and Arthur swallowed down every last drop of Simon's cum that shot down his throat. He could feel Simon's arsehole clenching around his finger and they both swallowed down a tonne of cum.

"Mmmmm." Simon moaned around his dad's cock as they both started to go soft.

Arthur eventually pulled his finger from Simon's arsehole but he couldn't bring himself to let the cock fall from his mouth.

Simon eventually pulled his head back and stared at his dads soft, soaking wet cock. He could still taste the delicious cum on his tongue, then he felt his dad finally pull his mouth away.

"That was amazing." Simon panted.

Arthur eventually caught his breath and stood up. Simon just stared at his amazing body.

I just 69'd and got fingered by my did, this is fucking crazy! Simon thought as his dad grabbed his jeans.

"I need to get back home, I hope that's okay?" Arthur asked.

"Definitely, I understand." Simon told him.

Arthur quickly got dressed whilst Simon lay completely naked on the bed still catching his breath.

Suddenly, he felt his dad's wet lips pressed again his again.

"Next time, I'm fucking you." Arthur whispered and then kissed Simon again.

"Mmmm yes Daddy." Simon moaned, the thought that he might lose his anal virginity to his dad something he never in a million years expected, but also found incredibly hot.

"I'll text you tomorrow, bye." Arthur said and then he left.

Fucking hell. Simon thought to himself.

CHAPTER 4

It had been three days since Simon's night with his dad and he hadn't heard off him since. He was disappointed but at the same time relieved. He absolutely loved what happened when they met but he knew it was wrong and shouldn't happen again.

He was lay in his bed on his phone looking at a few different porn videos and trying to pick the right one to wank too. The most annoying thing is that all Simon wants to do is fantasise about his dad, but he knows he can't.

That was until a text came through his phone, from his dad.

Arthur: Hey, sorry I haven't been in touch. I hope you're okay?

Simon stared at this text for a few minutes, he contemplated not replying and just letting this end right there. However, his fingers had something else to say.

Simon: That's no problem, what happened?

Arthur: I felt guilty after what happened, when I got back home. I felt really bad.

Simon: And now?

Arthur: I don't know, I think I've opened up a door that I can't close.

Simon: What do you mean?

Arthur: I think I could be gay.

Simon's heart almost stopped when he read that text, could my dad be gay? Like me. He thought.

Simon: Why do you think that? Do you not think it was just a fling?

Arthur: It's different, I've always thought I was at least bi. But after that night, something about you is special. I can't explain it. It's like there's something between us that I've never felt before.

Simon: I guess I understand that.

Simon knew that the connection was probably because they were father and son, but Arthur didn't know that.

Arthur: Can we meet up again?

Simon: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Arthur: I think I need to, just to see.

Simon didn't know what to do. On one hand he was desperate to see his dad again, maybe to have one more night of pleasure. However, he didn't want to ruin his dad's life, he also knew that the longer this went on then he will eventually have to admit who he is.

Simon: Let me have a think.

Arthur: I understand, I don't want to pressure you into anything you're not comfortable with.

Simon couldn't stop from smiling to himself then, at least he's considerate, He thought.

For the next two days Simon fought with himself over meeting up with his dad again or not. He couldn't speak to anyone about it, there was no chance he was going to tell anyone about the incest that he's been involved with.

Eventually, being so lost in his own thoughts, Simon decided he had to meet up with his dad again or he might go crazy.

Simon: Hey, do you want to meet tomorrow night?

Within ten minutes Arthur replied.

Arthur: Perfect, I'll tell my wife I'm working away. Let me know when you're up here and I'll come to you.

Simon got struck with a little bit of guilt, not only was he lying to his dad and letting him unknowingly commit incest, but he was also involved with his dad having an affair on his wife. Simon attempted to justify that he was helping his dad accept himself if he was gay, but that didn't help with the guilt.

The next day Simon said bye to his adoptive parents and drove to Manchester, he tried to forgot about the whole affair thing or the fact that it was his dad and just tried to see it as a sexual thing.

I might actually get fucked tonight, but Jesus his cock is big! Simon thought, his hard cock there the entire trip.

He eventually got to the hotel and texted Arthur to let him know.

Arthur: I'll be round soon.

Simon sat on his bed and waited for Arthur to arrive. After a few minutes an idea came to Simon's head.

He got completely naked and got onto his hands and knees onto the bed, making his smooth arsehole face the door.

It was another ten minutes in this position when the door opened.

"Oh my, that is a pretty sight to walk in to." He heard Arthur say.

"I was trying to think of the best way to greet you, Daddy." Simon moaned, finding himself turned on more than ever.

"Mmm good boy." Arthur moaned.

Simon didn't move, he then felt a pair of hands lightly grabbing onto his arse cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them apart.

"Look at that tight little hole." Arthur moaned as he moved one finger around Simon's arsehole.

Then Simon had a sensation he had only dreamed of, he felt his dads tongue pressing against his tight, smooth arsehole.

"Ooooh fuuuckk!!" Simon moaned and gripped onto the bed sheets as his dad ate his arsehole.

"Mmmmm!" Arthur moaned.

He flicked his tongue all over the younger man's hole, gripping his cheeks at the same time. Then Arthur tightened his tongue and pressed it into Simon's arsehole. He started to fuck the boy's arse with his tongue, getting him ready to take his cock.

"Oh fuck... that's so good!" Simon moaned, his dad rimmed him like a pro and he fucking loved it!

For a while Simon remained on his hands and knees and let his dad eat his arse out. Simon's moaning became more constant and higher pitched.

"Let me suck on that big cock!" Simon panted out, "Let me get you ready to fuck my arsehole!"

SPANK!

"Good boy, come here." Arthur ordered, turning back into his dominant side.

Simon span around and got onto his knees in front of his dad.

I don't care if it's wrong, I need this cock! Simon thought as he undid his dad's jeans.

He pulled them down and unleashed his dads big, fat cock. In a heartbeat he wrapped his lips around the shaft and started to bob up and down.

"Mmmm!" Simon moaned around his dad's cock. He ran his tongue along the shaft and all over his head, making sure to swallow all of his delicious precum.

"Oh god, you're so good at that." Arthur moaned, his hands running through Simon's hair as he bobbed up and down.

Simon just gripped onto his dad's thighs as his head moved back and forth, keeping his lips tightly around Arthur's cock. I fucking love sucking this cock! He thought.

Arthur grabbed onto Simon's hair and pulled him away from his cock.

"Get onto the bed, I need to feel that tight arsehole around my cock!" He told Simon.

"Fuck yes! How do you want me?" Simon asked him.

"On your back, spread your legs!" Arthur told him.

Simon quickly did as he was instructed, lying down and spreading his legs. He bent his knees so his arsehole was off the bed and watched as Arthur joined him.

"Ooooh yeeesss!" Simon moaned when his dad wrapped his lips around his cock.

His dad bobbed up and down on his cock perfectly for a few minutes until a finger pressed against his still wet hole.

"Fuuuuuucckkk!" Simon panted when he felt a finger slide knuckle deep into his arsehole.

"Mmmmm!" Arthur moaned with a mouth full of cock as he fingered Simon.

His finger pumped in and out of Simon's arsehole for a few minutes until he pressed a second against it.

"Ooooooooh fuck!" Simon moaned as his arse stretched around his dad's fingers.

"You're so fucking tight!" Arthur moaned when his two fingers got knuckle deep.

I have to tell him. Simon thought.

"I've never had anyone in my arse before." He admitted.

"Your arse is virgin?" Arthur asked him, clearly a little concerned.

"Yes, but I want you to be my first." Simon said, looking his dad dead in the eye.

Arthur didn't say a word, his two fingers kept pumping in and out of Simon's arsehole as they stared at each other. Simon's mouth was constantly open and little high-pitched moans escaped his lips.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, you know that?" Arthur said pumping his fingers.

"Yes Daddy," Simon moaned back, "I want to feel it, I want your big cock in my virgin arsehole!"

"Fuck, I need to get in that arse!" Arthur roared. He pulled his fingers out of Simon's arse.

He obviously came prepared as he pulled out a tub of lube from his overnight bag. Simon just lay back and watched as his dad lubed up his big, hard cock, clearly having no intention of using a condom.

Arthur got between Simon's legs, he grabbed onto both of the younger man's feet and pulled them up to rest on his shoulders.

"Are you ready?" Arthur asked.

"Yes Daddy." Simon panted when he felt the head of Arthur's cock hit his arsehole, "Please, please fuck me."

Arthur held onto his cock and pressed the head at Simon's arse, he applied more and more pressure until the both felt the pop of his head go inside.

"Fuuuuuucckk!!" Simon grunted out as his arsehole stretched unnaturally around his dad's fat cock.

His arse burnt and twitched around the thick dick.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,095 Followers