Long Lost Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." Arthur replied and stood up.

They walked next to each other towards the exit, through the crowd.

"M-maybe I'll see you in here again?" Simon asked him, panicking that this would be the last time he'll speak to his father.

"I'm not sure, this isn't really my sort of place." Arthur replied.

They stopped just at the door, what do I do? Do I shake his hand? Do I hug him? Simon's head spun wild.

"Oh, fuck it." Arthur suddenly blurted out.

Before Simon could react, he felt his own dad hold onto his face, lean in and plant his lips against his own.

Simon's eyes were as wide a possible as his father unknowingly was kissing his son!! The weird thing though was that Simon actually enjoyed it. His father ticked all the boxes of his daddy kink and his lips were so soft that made them feel amazing against his own.

Without thinking too much about it, Simon closed his eyes and put his hands onto his fathers' hips. He pushed his lips back against his dads.

For a few seconds, Simon would retract his lips and then press them against his dads. Then, surprising Simon again, his dad opened his mouth and Simon felt a tongue pressed against his lips.

Ooohhhh God! Simon moaned in his head, he opened his mouth and pressed his tongue against his dads. Pulling him in closer, Simon felt his dad's hard cock pressing against him as the two made out in the doorway.

He could feel his dad's stubble press against his own smooth skin as his dad's slightly wet, soft tongue pressed into his mouth over and over.

"Mmm." Simon moaned as his father delicately kissed him.

Although it would've only been for a few minutes it felt like an eternity, Simon couldn't believe how turned on he had found himself as he made out with his own dad.

As quick as it started, Arthur moved his mouth back and smiled at Simon.

"I just thought I'd give it a try. I hope you don't mind." Arthur said, taking a step back.

"N-no, no problem." Simon stuttered out, not believing he just made out with his father.

"Well, it was nice to meet you...." Arthur said, realising he never got Simon's name.

"Simon." He replied to his dad.

"Simon, have a good night." Arthur said and just like that he left.

I just made out with my dad, I need to fuck someone! Simon thought.

He headed back into the club on a mission to find Jerry and to fuck him again. He saw him chatting to another man and without saying a word, Simon grabbed Jerry's hand, turned him around and shoved his tongue into the camp man's mouth.

"Mmmm, look who came to play." Jerry whispered.

"Let's go back to yours, right now." Simon said to him.

"Mmm okay." Jerry replied.

Thirty minutes later, Simon was on his knees with his lips wrapped around Jerry's cock and his head bobbing up and down.

Fuck I love sucking cock so much! Simon thought to himself, his hand reaching down and grabbing hold of his own dick. I wonder what my dad's cock is like? What, why do I think that?

Simon couldn't help it, as he ran his tongue along Jerry's smooth shaft, images of his dad came into his head.

He grabbed onto Jerry's firm arse cheeks as he pushed the cock deeper down his throat, the whole time picturing it was his dads cock he was choking on.

"Fuck that feels so good." Jerry moaned.

Simon pulled the cock out of his mouth and looked up at him.

"Bend over, I need to fuck you now!" Simon told him.

"Mmm yes! You better last a little longer this time." Jerry told him.

Simon got a little embarrassed at hearing that, but his horniness was running him right now.

He quickly put on a condom and turned to see Jerry on his hands and knees waiting for him. He got behind and easily slid his hard cock balls deep into Jerry's tight fucking arsehole.

Ooooh, fuck yeah, so fucking tight! Simon moaned in his head, he wasted no time thrusting in and out of Jerry's arsehole.

"Your cock is so fucking thick!" Jerry moaned in a high-pitched tone.

"Oh god I love your fucking arsehole!" Simon moaned back, gripping onto Jerry's arse, "Turn over!" Simon said.

Jerry lay back and spread his legs, Simon quicky held his legs up and slid his cock back into Jerry's stretched arsehole.

He leant down and shoved his tongue into Jerry's mouth and passionately made out with him as he slowly fucked him. Once again, the memory of making out with his father came to his head as he fucked Jerry.

The feel of his dad's stubble against his, Simon was moaning like crazy as he pictured his dad.

"Fuuuuuuuccckk!!" Simon moaned as he came, once again faster than he wanted but it felt too fucking good to hold it in.

"You best suck me off now." Jerry whispered.

"Don't worry, I will." Simon smiled to him. He moved down the bed and took Jerry's cock back into his mouth.

He bobbed up and down like a cock hungry slut as he massaged the gay man's balls. It only took a few minutes for Simon to taste his first ever mouth full of cum and it was fucking delicious! He greedily swallowed it all down and kept bobbing to make sure he got every last drop.

Afterwards, like last time, they both fell asleep and Simon left early in the morning as he had to get back to his hotel to pack his bag and head back home. Before leaving he gave his number to Jerry in case either of them were nearby each other again.

Driving back on the motorway Simon was lost in thought.

Well, this weekend didn't exactly go as planned, I guess I did meet my dad. And I lost my virginity so that was fun. Although I guess I've ruined my chances of having a relationship with my dad, I can't introduce myself as his son now after what happened. This is just where it ends, I guess.

CHAPTER 3

It had been 2 weeks since Simon went to Manchester to meet his dad, ever since he has felt as though in limbo. Always regretting what happened, he constantly hovered his finger over the "add friend" on his dad's social media, but he always chickened out.

He had been sat with his laptop looking for jobs for about an hour when a text came through his phone, Simon's cock grew hard when he saw Jerry's name pop up. Since his weekend there Simon hasn't had any action and he was definitely up for some phone sex if nothing else.

Jerry: Hey Simon, how've you been babe?

Simon: Yeah, good thanks, what about you?

Jerry: I'm great, do you remember that older guy we were both chatting too shortly at the club?

Simon's heart skipped a beat when he read that.

Simon: Yeah? What about him?

Jerry: He's been to the club the last two weekends, I didn't chat to him the first time but I did the other night. He asked about you.

He asked about me? What the fuck! Simon was physically shaking, wondering what was happening. Did he somehow figure out it was me?

Simon: What was he asking about?

Jerry: Seems you must've made an impression, he asked me to give you his number.

Then, Simon saw a number texted to him and he realised he had another opportunity to speak to his dad, to maybe set it right.

Simon: Thanks.

Jerry: Have fun, straight guys are the best!

Simon realised his cock started to grow when Jerry sent that. No, I can't! I need to set things straight! Simon thought.

Simon spent the next few hours trying to figure out what to text his dad, do I just tell him straight away? Do I build up to it? Oh god this is a nightmare!

Eventually, he just typed a simple message and sent it.

Simon: Hi Arthur, Jerry said you asked him to give me your number. It's Simon from the club.

For forty torturous minutes Simon stared at his phone, wishing something will come, when it finally vibrated and his dad replied his heart skipped a beat.

Arthur: Hey, yeah, I did. I don't know why. I've never done anything like this before but I can't stop thinking about you.

Oh my god, is this really happening? I need to tell him who I am! But I can't over text.

Simon: Truth be told, I've thought about you a lot.

Arthur: Great, do you want to meet some time?

Simon then realised one of the few positives of being unemployed is that he was free all the time, so he quickly replied.

Simon: Yeah, I'm free whenever. I just need a day or so notice to book a hotel room.

Arthur: Great, why don't we go out for dinner, say Thursday?

Simon read the message, is he asking me out on a date? He thought. With his hands shaking, he replied.

Simon: That works for me, I'll book a hotel and just let me know where to meet.

Arthur: Perfect, I'll see you then.

I can't believe I'm going on a date with my dad! What is he thinking? He's straight, he has a wife and a kid! My... my sister?

For the next few days Simon toyed with the idea of cancelling and cutting ties with his dad. Of carrying on his life just pretending this all never happened, but he couldn't. He needed to know his dad, to learn about him, it felt like part of him was missing and maybe his dad was the answer.

Thursday eventually came and Simon packed his bags to head back to Manchester, this time he didn't tell his adoptive parents that he was going there, instead he told them he was staying with a friend.

He went to the same hotel he was at last time and got dressed. He put on a black shirt and black jeans, did his hair and headed out.

When he got to the restaurant that he was meeting his dad at he realised how nice the place was, definitely out of his price range!

Jesus, he better be paying! Simon thought as he walked in.

A few steps into the restaurant he saw his dad sitting at a table smiling at him. He was dressed in a checked shirt and jeans, his beard was trimmed to look smart and his smile was infectious. He is hot, what is wrong with me! Simon thought as he smiled back to his dad and walked over to the table.

"Hey." Simon said nervously as he sat down opposite his dad.

"Hey, how was your drive?" Arthur asked.

"G-good." Simon replied, barely able to look at his dad.

"You as nervous as me?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, I guess." Simon replied. Okay this is it, you can do this, Simon plucked the courage, looked at his father and went to speak, "Listen, Arthur..."

Before he could finish his dad interrupted him.

"It's okay, I know you're a lot younger than me, truth be told, I don't know why I'm here either. I'm not gay." He said, "I just wanted to see you again, I felt like there was some sort of a connection here. Didn't you?"

Simon looked into his dad's deep, blue eyes, he knew this was his opportunity to tell him to truth, to tell him who he really was.

"There definitely is a connection..." Simon replied, he got lost in his dad's eyes, something about him just seemed to make the whole word disappear.

"So, let's just have some fun hey." Arthur whispered, his hand going to the table and grabbing hold of Simon's.

Oh god, he's holding my hand, this is fucking crazy! Simon thought but he couldn't fight the fact that his cock was growing harder and harder.

"W-what about your wife and kid?" Simon finally asked.

"I... I can't explain it," Arthur replied, still holding Simon's hand, "I love them, but mine and my wife's sex life ended a long time ago. And... and I have always been curious... I've just never been brave enough."

"I... I don't know." Simon replied but he didn't move his hand away, "This is a lot."

"I know it is," Arthur replied, "Let's just see where this goes, hey?"

"That.... Sounds fair." Simon replied, sitting back on his chair and taking his hand away from his dad's.

The two ordered some drinks, Simon had a soft drink and his dad had another whiskey.

"So, have you always been gay?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, for as long as I could remember." Simon told him, feeling somewhat freeing admitting this to his father, even if he didn't know he was Simon's father.

"How did your parents take it?" Arthur asked.

Oh god, my parents? Simon panicked.

"They were really supportive actually." Simon told him.

"That's good, I'd hate for someone not to feel comfortable about coming out." Arthur told him, "Maybe that's why I never got to experiment, because in my day it wasn't as accepted."

"I get that, so you've not done anything with a guy before?" Simon asked him, feeling himself loosen up and relax.

"Nothing, not that that's stopped me fantasising or reading about it." Arthur said sitting back and taking a drink.

"Reading?" Simon asked.

"Oh yeah, I read a lot on Literotica about straight men getting turned." Arthur admitted and Simon nearly spat out his drink.

"Oh wow! I was not expecting that!" He replied to his dad.

"Well, it's mainly older men fucking younger guys." Arthur said to him.

Jesus, he doesn't mind being forward, does he? Simon thought to himself.

"I think you're getting a little excited there." Simon said to him to try and calm him down but making sure to give a smile to seem kind.

"Fair enough, tell me, do you have any hobbies or anything?" Arthur asked him.

Simon smiled back to him, although it wasn't the most conventional way, he is getting to know his father.

"Well, I've been into golf for as long as I can remember." Simon told him.

"Oh wow, I love golf!" Arthur said back.

"Really? My parents hate it, they find it so boring but I love it." Simon said, thinking that maybe he did have a connection with his dad.

"Oh no, I love it. Maybe we should go together some time." Arthur said to Simon, more of a statement than a request. For some reason though, his father being in charge has made Simon's cock hard underneath the table.

Arthur's hand reached across the table once more and held onto Simon's.

"I'm glad you came." Arthur told him.

"So am I." Simon replied with a smile.

For the next hour or two they both ate and talked about each other, Simon learned he had a lot in common with his dad. He also learned they both have a distain for mushrooms, after they both picked them off their steaks.

Throughout the meal Arthur would reach over and touch Simon, either hold his hand or occasionally his hand would touch Simon's thigh.

Simon couldn't help it, all the touching and the flirting, he found himself ridiculously horny.

By the time the meal was over Simon was hoping he could give Jerry a call and get out his sexual frustration on him.

"Why don't we go for a drink somewhere?" Arthur suddenly asked when the meals got taken away, showing he wasn't ready to end the night yet.

"Erm, sure." Simon told him.

Simon, go back to the hotel, this cannot end well! He is going to make a move! Simon kept arguing in his head as they walked out of the restaurant.

The cold from outside struck Simon and just as he went to tell Arthur that he was going back to his hotel, his dad span around and planted his lips onto Simon's mouth.

Simon couldn't explain it, his dad's lips were so soft and his stubble touching Simon's face made it so he couldn't help but kiss back. Arthur was the definition of Simon's type and Simon couldn't control himself.

He pushed his lips back against his dads. Arthur firmly grabbed onto Simon and pulled him in close, he opened his mouth and Simon then felt his dad's tongue pressing into his mouth.

"Mmmmm." Simon moaned, getting lost in lust from his dominant father taking control.

He doesn't know how long he stood there for but Simon carried on willingly making out with his dad in the open, their tongues dancing along each other and their lips constantly becoming one.

"Get a room you two!" Some woman suddenly shouted as she walked past.

Oh yeah, I forgot about homophobic people for a second! Simon thought, he had pulled his head back but Arthur was holding their bodies close.

"Oh, we will." Arthur then shouted back at the woman and Simon let out a burst of laughter.

Arthur then turned back and looked Simon dead in the eye, his hands firmly gripped onto Simon's hips and kept them pulled in close. Simon's hard cock was rubbing against his dad's body and he could feel his dads rubbing against his.

Oh god, I'm so fucking horny! Simon moaned in his head.

"Let's go back to your hotel room." Arthur suggested.

No way, I can't do this! Can I? Simon thought.

"Are... are you sure? What about your family?" Simon asked him, hoping the decision would be made for him if Arthur changed his mind at the mention of his family.

"My wife isn't expecting me back until late," Arthur whispered in a massively seductive tone, "We've got some time."

Suddenly, Arthur leant forward and his lips pressed against Simon's neck. His tongue ran from the bottom of Simon's neck up to his ear and lightly nibbled on his lobe.

Fuuuuuuccckk! Simon moaned, never being teased like this but fucking loving it!

"Where's your hotel?" Arthur asked.

Simon's head was spinning, he was hornier than he's ever been in his life. He knew he should tell his dad that they would be committing incest but he couldn't find the words.

"I'm just down there." Simon said and nodded in the direction.

That's it, decision made. Simon thought.

"Let's go." Arthur said firmly, he grabbed Simon's hand and they walked down the road.

I can't believe this is happening! This is so fucked! Simon thought as they walked but never stopped it.

"I may not be as experienced as you." Arthur admitted as they walked.

"I've only done stuff with one guy so don't worry." Simon told him.

"Oh right, you're definitely over 18, right?" Arthur asked him.

"Yes, don't worry, just inexperienced." Simon said back, his head spinning with what he's about to do with his dad.

"So, your usual type is older men you said?" Arthur asked in a flirty way.

"Oh yeah, I love watching porn with Daddy's fucking younger men." Simon admitted, he didn't feel like he was talking to his dad, rather just someone he wanted to fuck.

"I guess you can call me Daddy then." Arthur said.

Fuuuckk this is not happening!!

"And from what I have read and what I fantasise about, I would consider myself a top and dominant," Arthur told him, "I hope that's okay?"

Simon took a few seconds to reply, his head spinning all over the place, but his hard cock leading the way.

Fuck it, he doesn't know, might as well enjoy it!

"That's fine by me, I can just be your little gay slut." Simon told him, grabbing his dad's hand tighter and going all in with what is about to happen.

They finally made it back to the hotel, and closing the door, Arthur quickly pushed Simon back against it and kissed him passionately.

"Mmmmm." Simon moaned as he made out with his dad, he allowed his dads hands to explore his body.

"Oh god, I've wanted to try this for so long." Arthur moaned. His hands started to undo Simon's buttons and he leant back against the door and breathed heavily.

"Oh fuck." Simon panted when his dad ripped off his shirt.

Simon started to undo his dad's shirt and pull it off of him, for a minute he just marvelled at his dads amazing body. He was so hairy, so toned, the perfect man.

Simon leaned in and shoved his tongue into his dad's mouth again as his hands undid Arthur's jeans.

He broke the kiss and looked his dad in the eyes, giving him one last smile before he sunk down onto his knees.

Face to face with his dad's crotch, Simon grabbed onto his open jeans and pulled them down, unleashing his dads rock hard, beautiful, thick cock.

Fucking hell, look at that! Simon drooled as he stared as his dad's big cock. He had to be at least 8 inches and thick as fuck.