Long Lost Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon and Arthur's story continues, will they work it out?
12.5k words
4.8
15.7k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,418 Followers

Long Lost Daddy Chapter 2

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

Thanks to "Dougslair" for editing.

In Part 1

Simon was adopted as a baby. When he turned 18, he made the decision to meet his real father. Driving to Manchester, he spent a night out where he went home with a man called Jimmy. The next day he went to surprise his father only to find out he has a wife and a daughter. Deciding not to meet his father Simon went on another night out and was surprised to see his dad in the gay bar. After chatting and not revealing his real identity, Simon and his dad hit it off. They start to date and Simon loses his virginity to his dad. When his dad leaves his wife and comes out as gay Simon finally admits who he really is. His dad was not happy to find out and told him to never contact him again. When Simon returned home, he found out his adoptive parents had just died in a car crash, leaving him alone and living at his aunts.

Part 2

PROLOGUE

"Now, are you sure about this son?" Michael says.

"Yes dad, I'm sure." Simon said back to him with an eye roll and a chuckle as he zipped up his suitcase.

"Come here." Simon's adoptive mum said and pulled him in for a hug. Simon spotted that she was teary eyed.

"Just know," Simon's adoptive dad said and pulled him in for a hug after his mother, "If it doesn't go how you want you can just come back home."

"Yes!" His mum said, "We are your parents, and we love you, forever and always."

"I know," Simon said, he felt guilty for wanting to meet his real father but deep down he knew it was something he needed to do, "I don't know how it will go meeting him, but you will always be my parents. This is just something I need to do."

"I understand son." His father said and shook his hand.

"I love you both." Simon told them.

"We love you too." Both his parents said in unison.

Simon grabbed his bag and left the house.

"Huh!" Simon grunted and shot wide awake, he quickly realised he was covered in sweat and his body was shaking.

His chest was heaving up and down and he felt like his heart was pounding out of his chest.

Oh god, what have I done. I'm so sorry. Simon thought to himself and tears began to stream down his face.

"Simon?!" Suddenly he heard his aunts urgent voice call out and she burst into his room.

He looked up to see his aunts shocked face, clearly worried over seeing him in such a state.

"Oh Simon." She said and ran over to him, she wrapped her arms around him and Simon rested his head onto her body.

His breathing was erratic and his face was getting soaked with tears.

"I know," His aunt whispered and rubbed his head, "I miss them too."

"It's.... it's my fault." Simon blubbered out.

"Do not ever think that!" His aunt argued.

"It is!" Simon shouted back at her and pushed himself away, "If I didn't go to see my father then I would've been there! They might not have gone out driving and they wouldn't have gotten into an accident!"

"You don't know that Simon," She said back to him to comfort the young man, "There's nothing that you can do."

"It's not fair..." Simon cried out, "It's not fair."

One Year Later.

"Simon!" His aunt called out from downstairs, "Are you coming down to eat?"

Can she not just leave me alone! Simon thought and pulled his headphones off.

He slowly walked downstairs and saw two plates of food in the kitchen.

"I'll eat in my room." He grunted out and grabbed the food.

"Simon," His aunt said in a saddened voice, "Why don't you stay down here with me? You barely leave your room."

"I just want to sit in my room, it's no big deal." Simon shot back without even looking at her.

"Simon, it's been a year, you need to start to live your life again." His aunt said to him.

I don't need to do anything! Simon screamed in his head but kept a blank look on his face.

"Sure." He mumbled out and then headed back to his room.

What is her problem?! Simon moaned in his head, I just want to sit on my own for a bit and do my Uni work!

6 Months Later.

A knocking appeared on Simon's bedroom door.

Urgh what the fuck does she want now?! He thought.

He marched over and unlocked the door and slightly opened it to see his aunt stood staring at him with an angered look.

"I've had enough of this now Simon." She said.

"Enough of what?" Simon barked back to her.

"Enough of you wallowing in self-pity, hiding away in your room and not getting on with your life!" She argued with him.

"You can't tell me what to do, you're not my mum!" He shouted at her.

"No, but you are living in my house! As of today you are coming out of this room and going outside, you will make friends, you will be a human again!" She told him.

"No!" He shouted at her.

"No is not an answer!" She shouted back, "I let you not move to your university and do your work from my house because you needed it. But now, you are not moving on, you have a life to live. It's what your parents would've wanted."

"You don't know anything about what they wanted." Simon spat back.

"Argue all you want, you are doing what I say!" She told him and before he could say anything back, she slammed the door and walked away.

Fucking bitch! Simon thought and planted himself on his bed, Who is she to tell me what to do?! No one knows how I feel! That it's my fault my parents are dead, that I ruined my relationship with my real father because I fucked him! That I am a fucking curse!

CHAPTER 1

(3 Years Later)

Simon stood at his parent's grave. At least they are next to each other, Simon thought as he placed flowers onto the ground.

"I miss you both, so much." Simon said looking at their graves.

Suddenly he felt a hand gently placed on his shoulder. He turned around to see his aunt giving him a sad smile, which he returned with a smile of his own.

"I can't believe it's been 5 years." She told him in a soft tone.

Simon reached up and took her hand in his.

"I know, where has the time gone." Simon said back to her.

He held onto his aunt's hand as they both looked at the graves.

"It has been a crazy 5 years." She told him.

That's downplaying it. Simon thought to himself.

"Hey," Simon said and turned to look his aunt in the eye, "Thank you, for everything."

"You don't have to thank me." She said back to him with a smile.

"I know I haven't been the easiest, but truth be told, I don't think I would've got through this without you." Simon told her.

"Oh Simon." His aunt managed to get out before pulling him in for a hug. Simon felt a few tears fall from her onto his shoulder as they held each other.

An hour later they were both back home and watching TV together.

"What do you want to do tonight?" His aunt asked him. Then at the exact same time Simon's phone vibrated.

"Oh, looks like you're going to be on your own tonight." He said to her with a smile.

"Who was that?" She asked with a coy smile.

"Callum, he wants to go out." Simon said, not being able to hid his own smile.

"You've been seeing him quite a lot lately," His aunt said, "Are you a couple yet or what?"

"Oh, shut up." Simon joked with her and stood up from the sofa, "Do you mind me going out? If you want me to stay in I can."

"Don't be silly, you go have fun!" She told him.

"Thanks!" Simon said and ran upstairs to get dressed.

Right, this is our fourth date now, I think it's time. Simon thought as he picked his outfit.

He quickly put on a pair of black jeans and a purple buttoned shirt. He did his hair which he had grown out a little, brushing it to the side and then sprayed himself with aftershave.

"He's here!" His aunt shouted from downstairs.

Here we go! Simon thought and ran downstairs. He looked out of the window and saw Callum parked outside.

"Have fun with your boyfriend." His aunt laughed out.

"Oh, shut up you." Simon joked, "See you later!"

He ran out the door and got into Callum's car.

"Hey." Simon said.

"Hey, don't you look lovely." Callum said.

Callum was the same age as Simon, they met when they both worked in a warehouse for a few months, a job neither of them work at any more.

Callum was a little bigger than Simon, he was dressed in black jeans, a black shirt and had his short black hair combed to one side.

Simon leant in and planted a quick kiss on his lips before pulling away and smiling at him.

"Where are we going?" Simon asked.

"The pub?" Callum suggested.

"Perfect." Simon replied.

The pub that they went to was only a five minute walk from Callum's house so he could leave his car there.

The two went inside, ordered a gin and lemonade each and then sat down.

"So, what have you been up to?" Callum asked him.

"I went to my parents grave today." Simon told him, something about Callum made Simon feel comfortable enough to tell him anything.

"Oh, how did that go?" Callum asked and reached across the table to hold Simon's hand.

"It was nice," Simon said staring into his eyes, "Anyway, how was your day?"

"Great, busy." Callum said.

The two stayed and chatted for hours. Simon only had one more gin, not being much of a drinker. However, after that he was struggling to keep his hands from Callum, leaving them on his lap.

"So," Simon eventually said, "Should we... go back to your place?"

Simon knew that Callum had his own house and had a well-paid job but hasn't been there yet.

"Are you sure?" Callum asked with a smile.

"Definitely!" Simon told him, knowing he wanted to.

"Let's go!" Callum quickly said, clearly eager to finally get Simon into bed.

They walked out of the pub hand in hand, not caring about the people giving them funny looks. Fucking homophobes. Simon thought.

A minute or two into their walk and Simon couldn't hold himself anymore. He grabbed Callum and turned to face him.

Holding his face Simon leaned in and pressed his lips against Callum's. After a second or two Simon opened his mouth and pressed his tongue into Callum's.

"Mmm." Simon moaned when he felt Callum's tongue run against his.

Oh god, I've missed this. Simon thought as he made out with Callum.

Simon has only had sex with one other man since his father and that was a very disappointingly drunken encounter. Now he was ready to explode with lust.

Simon passionately made out with Callum, holding him close as their tongues danced along each other.

"Right," Callum said as he broke the kiss, "We need to get back to mine now."

They rushed back for the last of the walk.

As soon as the door was shut Callum held Simon up against the wall and his tongue was back into Simon's mouth.

"Mmm." Simon moaned as they made out. His hands were exploring Callum's body, he grabbed his arse and pulled him closer, feeling Callum's hard cock against his body.

They carried on making out as they made their way to the bedroom, slowly taking off each other's clothes until they were both naked.

"Sit on the bed." Simon whispered.

With a confident smile Callum sat down and spread his legs. Simon looked down and saw his perfect cock at full alert.

He slowly went down onto his knees and crawled over to Callum. He placed his hands on either of his thighs and looked down at his hard, thick cock. There was precum already leaking out, He must be at least 6 inches, Simon thought.

He licked his lips, opened his mouth and leant down.

"Mmmmm!" Simon moaned loudly when he wrapped his lips around the thick cock. He ran his tongue along Callum's head and tasted his delicious precum.

"Oh fuck, I've wanted to see you sucking my cock for so long." Callum moaned. His hand came to rest on Simon's head as Simon slowly bobbed up and down.

Oh god, I've missed sucking cock so much! Simon thought.

He kept his lips tightly around the thick cock as he moved up and down, running his tongue all along the hard shaft and revelling in the taste.

His suction noises filled the room as he bobbed up and down, bringing one hand up to rub his smooth balls as he gave him a sloppy blowjob.

Simon savoured every inch of Callum's thick cock as he moved up and down on it, making sure to spread his tongue all along the shaft and his head.

He pulled away from the cock and ran his tongue along Callum's big, smooth balls. He gently sucked them into his mouth and massaged them with his tongue.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees." Callum ordered.

"Mmm." Simon gave one last moan of approval before pulling his mouth away from the spit covered cock.

Doing as he was told, Simon got on all fours and arched his arse into the air.

"Oh yeah, your hole is as pretty as I hoped." Callum moaned and Simon felt his hands on his arse cheeks. Grabbing them and pulling them apart.

"Oh god, Callum," Simon moaned, "Please."

Callum's hand reach around and gripped onto Simon's cock and he let out another moan. Then, he felt the feel of a soft, wet tongue pressing against his smooth, tight arsehole.

"Oooooh fuuckk yes!" Simon moaned and arched his back.

Callum masterfully rimmed Simon's arsehole, flicking his tongue all around his hole and keeping his face buried between his cheeks.

"Mmmm." Callum moaned.

Simon felt Callum's tongue go stiff and push inside of his arsehole.

"Fuck... yes..." Simon panted as Callum fucked his arse with his tongue.

For ten Callum ate Simon's arsehole like a pro. He was grabbing Simon's cheeks as his tongue fucked his smooth little arsehole. Simon was panting, moaning and gripping onto the sheets in pure pleasure.

"Please Callum..." Simon moaned, "I need to feel your cock in me."

With a soft slap to his arse cheek Callum's tongue moved back.

"That sounds good to me." He whispered.

Simon closed his eyes and listened as he heard Callum getting a condom and put it on.

I miss the feel of someone going bareback in me and filling me with cum. Simon thought, But it's probably safer this way.

A moment later, he felt Callum's hard cock pressing against his arsehole.

"It's been a while," Simon told him, "Go slow."

"I will babe." Callum said back to him.

Simon felt Callum grip onto his hips and apply more force to his arsehole. It took a little bit but he then felt his arse stretch open and accept Callum's cock inside.

"Fuuuuckkk!" Simon grunted as his underused arsehole was being stretched yet again.

"So fucking tight." Callum moaned.

Simon was panting for air as his arsehole felt even more stretched when Callum pushed deeper inside of him. He could feel every inch of the thick cock going deeper and deeper into his bowels.

"Oh fuck... so fucking good." Simon panted.

Then he felt Callum's skin touch his, his balls hit Simon's and Simon knew the entire cock was in his arsehole.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk!" Simon moaned in pure pleasure.

He couldn't help but think about the last time he felt this good, when he had his dad behind him balls deep in his arsehole.

SPANK!

Callum struck Simon's arse and grabbed his cheeks, he started to slowly thrust in and out of Simon's arsehole. Allowing him to get used to being stretched.

"Oh.... Oh.... Fuck.... yes...." Simon moaned over and over as Callum started to really fuck him.

"Fucking hell, this feels so good." Callum moaned, now gripping Simon's hips and fucking him properly.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my little arsehole!" Simon moaned louder and louder.

The sound of Callum's skin slapping Simon's filled the room as he fucked his arsehole.

"Turn over." Callum ordered and pulled out of his arse.

In an instance Simon was on his back with his legs spread. Callum grabbed them and rested them onto his shoulders before lining his cock back up with Simon's arsehole.

"Yyyyyeeeesss!" Simon moaned when he felt Callum's cock go balls deep back inside of him.

Callum leant down and shoved his tongue into Simon's mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Simon moaned as they passionately made out. Callum's cock constantly sliding in and out of his tight little hole.

"Fucking hell...." Simon panted, "This feels so fucking good!"

Faster and faster Callum fucked Simon, his legs wrapped around Callum's waist as he pulled him in deeper every time.

"Oh god, I'm not going to last much longer." Callum moaned.

"Mmm cum for me," Simon moaned back, "Cum from fucking my tight little arsehole!"

"Oooooohhh fuuuuuccckk!!" Callum grunted and Simon knew he was filling the condom with his hot, sticky cum.

"Yeeesss." Simon moaned.

Callum kept panting and moaning as he fucked Simon throughout his orgasm.

He eventually pulled back and Simon felt his arsehole suddenly empty.

"Don't worry, I'll finish you off." Callum said with a smile.

Simon watched as Callum lowered himself down the bed.

"Oooohh god." Simon moaned loudly when he felt Callum's soft lips wrap around his raging hard cock.

"Mmmm." Callum moaned and sent vibrations through Simon's body.

His lips were like a vice around Simon's shaft, bobbing up and down as he massaged Simon's balls.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck.... Oh god Callum." Simon moaned, this blowjob feeling fucking amazing!

"I'm gonna cum!" Simon warned.

"Cum in my mouth." Callum told him and then wrapped his lips back around Simon's cock.

"Fuuuckk yessss!!!" Simon called out when his balls tightened and he started firing cum down Callum's throat.

Shot after shot of cum filled Callum's mouth as Simon felt like his entire body was spasming in pure pleasure.

Eventually Callum came back up and kissed Simon. Simon could taste his own cum on Callum's tongue but he fucking loved it.

CHAPTER 2

Slapping sounds echoed around the bathroom, Simon was bent over and holding onto the wall as Callum fucked him from behind. The warm water from the shower bouncing off of them both as Callum stretched Simon's arsehole again.

"Fuck yes, tell me when you're going to cum!" Simon moaned out whilst wanking his own cock.

"Pretty soon!" Callum warned.

"Good!" Simon said. He moved forward and felt Callum's cock slip from his arse.

He got down to his knees and pulled the condom off of Callum's cock and wrapped his lips around him.

"Mmmm..mmmm..mmmm!" Simon moaned as he bobbed up and down Callum's cock.

"I'm about to cum!" Callum warned.

Simon pulled his mouth off and wanked Callum's thick fucking cock.

"Cover my face in cum!" Simon moaned.

"Fuuuuucckk!!!" Callum roared out and Simon felt the first rope of cum hit his forehead.

"Yeeess!!" Simon moaned and held his tongue out.

Buckets of cum fired out of Callum's cock and landed all over Simon's face, on his tongue and in his hair. Simon gladly swallowed down as much as he could as he took the facial. He kept wanking his cock as Callum covered his face until he eventually came himself onto the shower floor.

"That was fucking amazing!" Callum moaned and panted, "I would've finished you off you know."

"I know." Simon said, he stood up and kissed Callum passionately.

"Happy 6 months anniversary." Callum said.

Two hours later Simon and Callum were watching TV in the living room of the apartment they now share, when a text came through to Simon's phone.

He saw the name and time froze still, Simon felt his body shiver and his heart start to beat out of his chest.

"What's wrong?" Callum asked, easily spotting Simon's change in state.

"It's.... my dad." Simon told him.

"Your dad? Like, your dad, dad?" Callum asked.

"Yeah, well, Arthur." Simon whispered.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,418 Followers