Long Lost Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that weekend Simon didn't hear from his dad again for nearly a month. He spent the entire time wondering if his dad could get over their past, or if he had ruined it forever.

Eventually Simon built up the courage to text his dad.

Simon: Hi Arthur, just checking if you wanted to meet up this weekend?

It was two hours until he got a reply, the entire time Simon was a nervous wreck and panicked if their relationship was going to end there. Then a text came through.

Arthur: Hi Simon, yes I'm free. See you on Saturday?

Simon organised to meet up with his dad again, okay this time just keep it casual, no awkward encounters! Simon thought to himself.

Saturday.

"Hi Arthur." Simon said as he met his dad at the café.

"Simon, how've you been?" Arthur asked, his voice almost sounded nervous.

"Yeah I'm good, what about you?" Simon asked him and took a seat opposite his dad.

His dad was wearing a smart t-shirt and jeans and Simon couldn't stop himself from staring at his dad's body, Simon, stop it! He thought.

"Yeah I'm good." Arthur said, still clearly nervous.

"I didn't think you wanted to meet up again." Simon eventually made himself say.

"I'm sorry, I've just been a bit busy and trying to get my head around all of this." Arthur whispered to him as though embarrassed.

"I understand," Simon replied, he still feared that nothing could repair their relationship, "We can just take it one day at a time."

When he met up with his dad the next time things felt a little more casual, then the week after that it was even more casual.

The father and son started to meet up every other weekend and they started to grow close. Simon eventually started to feel like they were father and son and he managed to get in control of his sexual desire for his dad.

He still had the occasional wank over his dad but he managed to keep that to a minimum. The only problem was Simon's sex life with Callum had slowed down a lot.

As soon as he was horny and had Callum naked he wasn't able to get his dad out of his head. Every time they did anything sexual he would picture his dad, whether that was sucking Callum's cock or getting fucked by him.

The only problem was that afterwards Simon was wracked with guilt, he felt as though he was cheating on Callum, even if he wasn't physically doing anything.

After a few times of picturing his dad, Simon eventually stopped having sex with Callum as the guilt was too much for him.

6 months later.

"Great swing!" Arthur cheered after Simon had teed off and his ball landed right next to the hole.

"Getting better hey!" Simon said back to him and handed his dad back the driver.

"Now let me show you how it's properly done." Arthur joked back.

Simon watched his dad line up his shot, his tight golfing clothes hugged his muscular body perfectly and Simon still found himself staring at his dad.

Over time Simon had come to justify in his head that he won't be able to stop finding his dad attractive, he just had to control it.

"Ah shit!" Arthur shouted.

Simon looked up and saw he had sliced the golf ball and it went off into a lake.

"That's alright," Simon said, "Just your age getting the better of you."

"Don't think you're not too old enough to put over my knee!" Arthur shouted back and instantly slapped his hands over his mouth after realising what he just said.

Simon nearly choked when he heard it and burst into laughter. He couldn't stop looking at his dad who was clearly humiliated with what he said.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." Simon said to him trying to play it down.

"T-thanks." Arthur stuttered out.

Every now and again they had these awkward moments, moments where they didn't seem like father and son, but over time they have been able to brush them off easily.

Arthur turned to walk towards his ball and Simon couldn't stop himself staring at his dad's firm arse as he walked away.

After the golf ended they both headed into the changing room, this was only the third time they had gotten changed with each other in the room and it was definitely still awkward. Whenever Arthur would face another way Simon would stare at his hair, toned body.

Simon was also sure that he caught his dad looking at him every now and again but pretended like he didn't.

"Right," Arthur said when he pulled up to Simon's hotel to drop him off, "I'll see you in a week or so?"

"Sounds great to me, dad." Simon said back to him with a smile.

"Bye, son." Arthur said.

Simon got out of the car with a smile and went back to his hotel room. He got out of his clothes and jumped into the shower.

He came back out fifteen minutes later with just a towel on when he heard a knock on the door.

Who could that be? He thought and walked over to door.

He opened it slightly and saw his dad stood there with a straight face, Oh god, I'm just in a towel! What does he want?

"Erm, hi." Simon said holding onto the door.

"Hi, can I come in?" Arthur asked.

"Sure." Simon replied, wondering why his dad had come back.

Simon opened the door and let his dad enter, still feeling self-conscious that he was just in a towel and was sure his dad was eyeing up his smooth, slim body.

"Is everything okay?" Simon asked him.

Arthur stood less than a foot away, his eyes were darting all over Simon's face and his body and his hands were fidgeting by his sides.

What's going on? Simon thought.

"I... I broke up with Patrick." Arthur suddenly said.

"Oh, what happened?" Simon asked.

Although they have been meeting up for 6 months Simon had never met Patrick, part of him was jealous every time he heard his name and had no desire to ever meet him. However, this was surprising news to hear.

"It wasn't working because.... because..." His dad stuttered.

"Because what?" Simon asked back, I've never seen him like this before, Simon thought.

His dad's eyes moved slowly from the ground to meet Simon's.

"Because... of you." Arthur admitted.

"W-what?" Simon stuttered back, What did I do?

"Simon, you.... me... I just...." Arthur stuttered out, "Oh fuck it!" He said.

Simon's eyes shot wide open when his dad lunged forward, grabbed hold of Simon's face and planted his soft lips against his.

What the fuck!!! Simon screamed in his head.

He stared at his dad's closed eyes and felt his lips against his own, the old familiar feeling of his dad's stubble rubbing against his face.

After all these years, just this feel brought back all those memories of his time with his dad. Everything that happened to him just seemed to melt away and Simon felt... at home.

Without being able to think, Simon closed his eyes and pushed his lips back against his dad's.

Suddenly Arthur's hands moved from Simon's face and onto his back, grabbing onto his bare skin and pulling him in close.

Simon's towel remained around his body, but his hard cock poked through and pressed against his dad.

"Oh Simon," Arthur whispered between kisses.

Simon felt like his head was empty, he opened his mouth and allowed his dads tongue to enter.

Their soft, wet tongues danced along each other's and Arthur moaned into Simon's mouth.

"Oh god, I've missed this so much." Arthur moaned.

"Mmmm." Simon moaned back, he brought his hands up and held onto his dad's head as they passionately made out.

"I need you, I need you so much." Arthur moaned, his hands reached down and grabbed onto Simon's arse through the towel.

"Oh dad," Simon moaned back, grabbing onto his dad's body. He could feel his dad's hard cock press against him and his horniness was taking over.

"Oh god," Simon moaned when his dad started to kiss and lick his neck, "That's so good dad."

Simon's eyes suddenly shot open, What the fuck is going on?! He thought.

He grabbed his dad's shoulders and pushed him away hard, hard enough that Arthur nearly fell over.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Simon shouted, he wiped the spit from his mouth and stared at his dad.

His dad's eyes looked confused, mixed with sadness and hunger.

"W-what?" Arthur stuttered out.

"You missed me!?" Simon said to him, "You're the one that fucking left me, for years!"

"I know," Arthur said, he moved forward and reached for his son's hands but Simon pulled them away, "I... I'm sorry."

"No!" Simon shouted, "You can't fucking do this!"

Simon put his head into his hands and walked away from his dad.

"You don't know what I've been through!" Simon shouted at him, "What I have had to do! And what, after all this time you think I will just let you fuck me again!"

"I know Simon, I'm sorry. I tried to forget, but I can't," Arthur said gently, "I thought we could just be father and son, but I can't stop thinking."

"No!" Simon shouted and interrupted him, "I lost everything when you rejected me!"

"I was angry Simon, you had lied to me for months." Arthur said to defend himself.

"You don't know anything!" Simon told him, "When you rejected me, my parents... my real parents, died!" Simon could feel tears start to well in his eyes, "And you left me, for years! I dealt with it without you and now what, you just changed your mind?!"

"Simon," Arthur whispered, "I, I didn't know about your parents."

"Well how could you?!" Simon shouted, "I told you I needed a dad and you told me not to contact you again!"

"Simon, I'm sorry," Arthur said, "Please, I'm as confused as you are."

"No, Arthur," Simon spat out, "You should go."

"Simon please," Arthur said but Simon interrupted him.

"Please leave." Simon said holding back his tears.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Arthur said.

Simon had to fight to not look at him, when he heard the door close Simon fell the floor in tears.

What the fuck?! He wants me!? After everything!!!

CHAPTER 4

The next morning Simon drove back home, his mind racing the entire drive. He felt like his world was being split in two and he had no idea what to do.

I want him, I've always wanted him... but, I have Callum, I have a life. Oh god, what should I do? Simon thought. I could be with him, without any lies or secrets, properly be with him. But Callum, he's been there for me, he was there when my dad wasn't.

Simon got back home and Callum was sitting watching TV.

"Hey." Simon said and sat down next to him.

"Hey." Callum said back.

They sat in silence, Simon couldn't stop thinking about everything that was going on. I cheated on him, Simon thought. Yeah, I wasn't planning on it, but I kissed him back.

For the next week Simon didn't contact his dad at all. He had so many questions constantly running through his mind. He felt like he was neglecting his relationship with Callum.

One day, he couldn't hold it in any longer. He had just finished eating with Callum, another silent meal when Simon looked up at him.

"Are you happy?" He asked, his voice already breaking with sadness.

"What do you mean?" Callum asked and looked up at him.

"With us, are you happy?" Simon asked him.

"Yeah, I think." Callum replied but kept a straight face, "Are you not?"

"I... I don't know." Simon told him.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Callum asked him, obviously surprised by this talk, "Like, you want to break up?"

"I don't know." Simon whispered, he looked down at his empty plate, "I don't think we are the same anymore."

"Are you serious?" Callum asked him, "I know it's not been great lately but I wasn't about to give up on us."

"I know, I just... I don't know, I don't think either of us are happy and I think we are just living with it." Simon told him.

They spoke for the next hour, neither of them ever raised their voices and eventually Callum accepted that he wasn't happy either. It just took this conversation for them both to realise it.

It was nearly midnight when Simon had packed his bag and was standing at the door.

"I'm sorry Callum." He said with a croak in his voice.

"I know," Callum replied, "Me too."

They hugged goodbye and Simon went to stay at his aunts for the night.

Whilst in bed he got out his phone and started to type.

Simon: Hi, I think we should meet, are you free tomorrow.

He got a text back instantly.

Arthur: Definitely, see you tomorrow.

The next day.

Simon had driven up to Manchester first thing and told his dad to come round so they can talk. It was 11am when he heard a knock on the door.

"Hi." Simon said nervously when he answered the door.

"Hi." Arthur replied and entered.

They both sat down on the two chairs in the hotel and looked at each other silently.

"I'm sorry, about last time." Arthur said.

"I know." Simon whispered.

"And I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I had no idea." Arthur went to say but Simon interrupted him.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have said what I said." Simon told him, "You weren't to know about my parents, it wasn't your fault."

They both sat in silence again, neither of them having the strength to speak.

"I broke up with Callum." Simon suddenly blurted out.

He looked up to see his dad's eyes wide open and staring at him.

"Oh," Is all Arthur managed to get out and Simon let out a little chuckle.

"Oh? Is that all?" Simon joked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what this means." Arthur nervously said to him.

"I broke up with him because... I'm in love with someone else." Simon said and locked eyes with his dad.

"Are you sure?" Arthur said but Simon could tell he was trying to stop himself from smiling.

"I'm sure, I love you... dad." Simon said and a smile took over his face.

"Oh Simon." Arthur blurted out and ran across the room.

Simon jumped to his feet and felt his dad kiss him. The father and son held each other close as their tongues ran against each other's.

"I love you son, so much." Arthur said between kisses.

"I love you too dad." Simon moaned.

Arthur's stubble rubbed against Simon's face as they passionately made out. Arthur's hands ran all over Simon's back and Simon could feel his dad's hard cock through his jeans.

Simon reached down and grabbed onto his dad's belt buckle and started to undo.

"Oh Simon, I've wanted this for so long." Arthur moaned as he helped Simon undo his jeans.

"So have I." Simon admitted.

Once Arthur's jeans were undone Simon gave him one last smile before sinking himself to his knees. He grabbed his dad's jeans and pulled them to the ground. He looked up and saw his huge, hard cock hidden by just his boxers.

He grabbed Arthur's boxers and pulled them down, unleashing his dad's huge, perfect cock.

"I have missed this so much!" Simon moaned and reached up to grab his dad's cock.

He slowly stroked his dad's thick cock whilst running his left hand over his dad's abs.

"Oh, Simon please," Arthur moaned.

"What do you want... Daddy?" Simon whispered. Saying the word Daddy again making his cock twitch in his trousers.

"Suck my cock son, I want to feel your mouth around my cock again." Arthur moaned.

"Good." Simon moaned back.

He licked his lips, held his dad's cock in his hand and leant forward. Simon lovingly wrapped his soft, warm lips around his dad's shaft and brought his tongue up to flick his head.

"Mmmmm!" Simon moaned. He never thought he would get to experience this again with his dad and he loved every second of it.

"Oh fuck. God you're so good at that!" Arthur moaned.

He looked down and watched his son slowly bobbing up and down his cock, taking more of his shaft down his throat as his wet tongue massaged his cock all over.

Simon could feel every vein and ridge of his dad's cock with his lips and swallowed every drop of his delicious precum.

"Mmm... mmmm.... Mmmm..." Simon moaned over and over as he got more into giving his dad a sloppy blowjob.

His dad's hands ran through his longer hair as he took his cock deeper and deeper down his throat.

Simon gripped onto his dad's firm arse cheeks and used them to help fuck his own mouth with his dad's cock. He pushed deeper and felt Arthur's cock slide down his throat, he made himself gag but that didn't stop him taking it deeper.

"Fuckk..." Simon gasped out when he pulled his mouth away, his lips were covered in spit and precum.

He did one large spit directly onto the head of his dad's cock and used his hand to spread it up and down the thick shaft.

"I need this back in me!" Simon moaned and looked up at his dad who was panting above him.

"Come here!" Arthur ordered, a dominant tone that Simon has missed all these years.

Simon jumped to his feet and his dad pulled him in for a sloppy kiss. A mix of spit and Arthur's precum went between their mouths as Arthur undressed his son.

Once they were naked they made their way over to the bed. Arthur lay Simon down on his back and got on top of him. Their tongues running against each other as Simon spread his legs further and wrapped them around his dad's waist.

Arthur reached down and aimed his cock at Simon's smooth arsehole. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, each of them letting out heavy breathes. Without saying a word, Arthur pushed forward and the head of his thick cock stretched Simon's arsehole and slipped inside of him.

"Ooooohhh." Simon moaned, his lips an inch away from his dads as his arsehole felt perfectly wrapped around his thick cock.

He could feel his dad's warm breath on his as inch after inch of his cock pushed deeper inside Simon's arse.

When he felt his dad's balls hit him and knew he had the entire cock inside Simon let out a long, heavy moan.

"Fuuuckk, I've missed you so much!" Arthur moaned and held himself balls deep inside his son's arsehole.

"I love you so fucking much!" Simon moaned, he grabbed his dad's head and pulled him in for a passionate, wet kiss.

Arthur kept moaning into Simon's mouth as he slowly thrust in and out of his arsehole. Simon kept clenching his arse around his dad's thick cock and felt so fucking full by it.

"Oh Simon, I love you... I fucking love you." Arthur moaned.

For a few minutes Arthur slowly made love to his son, having long, slow thrusts in and out of his hole as they passionately made out with each other.

Simon then wrapped his legs tighter around Arthur's waist and stared into his eyes.

"Fuck me, daddy." Simon moaned.

"Mmm good boy." Arthur moaned back to him.

"Ooooohh fuuuuuuccckk!" Simon moaned loudly when his dad surprised him by instantly fucking him harder and harder.

Arthur leant up and held Simon's ankles on his shoulder as he fucked his son's hole deeper, their skin slapping against each other, only mixed with the sound of both of their moans.

Simon reached and rubbed his dad's hairy, sculpted body as his arsehole felt so fucking good being gaped by his dad's cock.

"Fuck... fuck... yes daddy... fuck my little fucking arsehole!" Simon moaned louder and louder.

"You like that?" Arthur moaned back, "You like my cock in your tight little hole?!"

"Fuck yes!! Fuck my slutty little arsehole!" Simon moaned back to him.

Over and over Arthur bottomed out in Simon's arsehole until he felt his balls start to tighten. Simon was in fucking heaven as his dad's cock was tensing and throbbing inside of his arsehole, stretching him perfectly.

"Oh fuck, son I'm not going to last much longer!" He warned.

"Cum in me daddy! Cum in my arse! Fill me up!" Simon begged and felt his own cock start to expand.

"Oh fuck," Arthur moaned, "Oh fuck, yes... YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!"

Then Simon felt his dad's cock grow and erupt inside of him, rope after rope of his perfect, thick, sticky cum filled his arsehole up and forced Simon's own orgasm.

"FUUUCKK MEEE DADDDDYYYY!!" Simon roared out as his cock fired cum all over his own chest and stomach.