Long Lost Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's he saying?" Callum asked.

As far as Callum was aware, Simon only met his dad once and his dad didn't want to have a relationship with him. He knew nothing of the truth, that he and his dad were in love and fucked for months. A secret that was burning Simon from the inside.

"I... I don't know," Simon said, struggling to click on the message in fear of what it says. Since his father told Simon not to contact him again Simon had tried to forget, but that didn't stop him thinking about him every now and again, "I might read it in the other room if that's okay?"

"Of course, let me know if you need me." Callum said comforting his boyfriend.

Simon slowly walked into their bedroom and made himself comfortable as he built up the courage to click on the message.

Here we go, let's do this. Simon thought and clicked on it.

Arthur: Hi Simon, it's been a long time. I don't know if I can get over what happened between us but maybe, we can forget about it. You are my son and I would like to see you. I am sorry how I left things, it was a lot, but I think I'm ready to try and move on.

The phone was shaking in Simon's hands and he felt sick. He fumbled about as he wrote back.

Simon: Hi Arthur. You don't need to apologise, I am so sorry with what I did. I would love to see you again.

There it is, I'm talking to my dad again. Simon thought.

He sat in his room alone for a few minutes until he got a reply.

Arthur: Let's just try and forget everything that happened. Are you free this weekend? We could meet for lunch?

Oh my god, maybe I could have a dad again? Simon thought, the idea of having any sort of relationship with his dad had gone a long time ago.

Simon: Definitely, Saturday at 12?

Arthur: Good, I'll see you then.

They agreed where they were going to meet and Simon eventually went back into the living room to see Callum.

"How did it go?" Callum asked.

"I'm going to see him this weekend." Simon told him, still confused by it all.

"And you're okay with that?" Callum asked. He had taken a dislike to Simon's real dad as he thought that Arthur was the one in the wrong.

"Yeah, it'll be fine." Simon told him, dying to tell him the truth but knowing it would ruin their relationship. If he knew I committed incest for months he would definitely leave me, Simon thought.

A few days later Simon kissed Callum good bye and drove to Manchester to meet his dad.

Okay, you can do this Simon, just keep it cool. He thought on the drive.

He dropped his bag off in a hotel and headed over to the café to meet his dad.

When he walked through the door, he saw his dad sitting there, Simon could see how nervous he was and truth be told Simon's heart was beating a mile a minute.

"H-hi." Simon whispered when he reached Arthur's table.

When Arthur looked up his face was straight, he didn't look happy or sad, just indifferent.

"Simon, hi." Arthur said.

Simon sat down next to him, his dad hadn't changed at all since they last saw each other.

"You... look older." Arthur said to him.

"I guess." Simon said back, feeling incredibly awkward.

"So, how have you been?" Arthur asked.

That's when Simon realised that Arthur had no idea what happened to Simon's adoptive parents, That's a story for another day, Simon thought.

"Erm, good," Simon nervously replied, "What about you?"

"Yes, I'm good thanks." He replied and took a sip of water.

This is so awkward! Simon thought.

"So, how's Darcy?" Simon asked, he always had wondered what his half-sister was like.

"She's great," Arthur told him, "She's grown. It took a little while to sort out custody and everything after.... Well, you know."

Ah yes, when he came out because of me and left his wife. Simon thought.

"I'd love to meet her." Simon said with hope.

"Maybe we should see how this goes first?" Arthur replied.

"Yeah... sure." Simon said.

The next time they spoke was to order their food, both ordering a burger and chips and a diet coke.

"So are you still..." Simon said and stopped, regretting what he was thinking.

"Gay?" Arthur eventually finished the sentence, "Yeah."

"Oh, cool." Simon replied.

Another few awkward minutes of silence pass.

"This is weird." Simon finally blurted out.

"Yeah, it really is." Arthur said and smiled for the first time.

"Look, about last time." Simon said to him.

"I think it's best if we don't talk about that," Arthur interrupted, "Let's just act like none of that ever happened."

"Fair enough." Simon replied.

"So, are you still playing golf?" Arthur asked him.

Ah golf, one of the first things we bonded over. Simon thought.

"Not in a long time," Simon replied, having given up all his hobbies after his parents died, "What about you?"

"Yeah," Arthur replied, "Me and Patrick go most weekends."

"Patrick?" Simon asked, his ears perking up at this.

"Oh yeah, Patrick is my... boyfriend." Arthur told him.

Boyfriend? Wow... Simon thought, Why do I feel... jealous?

"Oh," Simon replied, "How long have you two been... you know?"

"About a year now." Arthur told him, "What about you? Any boyfriend?"

He's really committing to acting like nothing happened between us, Simon thought.

"Yes, me and Callum have been living together for a few months now." Simon told him.

"Very nice, what's he like?" Arthur asked.

He wants to know about my boyfriend, it's like he wasn't in love with me! Simon thought, finding himself getting a little annoyed. However, he knew if he wanted to stay in touch with his dad then he had to act normal.

For the next hour they ate and made very awkward conversation, it was strange for Simon, he was really struggling to see his dad as his dad. He kept looking at him as an ex, not that he ever let it show.

Whenever Arthur spoke about this Patrick, Simon would get jealous.

Eventually, their lunch came to an end and they both stood up to leave.

"It's been really nice seeing you again." Arthur said.

"Y-you too." Simon replied nervously.

"We will have to meet up again." Arthur told him.

Oh, thank God! Simon thought.

"Definitely." Simon said.

Should I hug him? Simon thought, No, that would be a little weird.

"Okay, well, we'll talk soon." Arthur said.

"Yes, bye." Simon replied and they both their separate ways.

When Simon got back to his hotel room his head was spinning. He planted himself down onto his bed and tried to process everything that's going on.

I could actually have a relationship with him, I just need to not fuck it up! Simon thought.

A few hours later Simon had a call with Callum and told him how it went, how it was a little awkward but that they agreed to meet up again.

By 9pm Simon was in bed and ready to fall asleep, except, he was horny. Well, I guess since I'm alone. He thought and pulled his shorts off.

Simon grabbed onto his already hard cock and slowly started to wank. He closed his eyes and pictured his time in the shower with Callum, taking his thick load over his face.

Then, an image of his dad lay down as Simon rode his cock flashed into his head.

What the fuck! Simon thought, No, you haven't thought about that in a long time!

He closed his eyes and started to think of Callum again, thinking of sucking Callum's cock or letting Callum fuck him from behind.

"Take that cock you dirty fucking slut!" Simon heard his dad's voice in his head.

"Yes, fuck me daddy!" Simon moaned back.

He imagined his legs on Arthur's shoulders as his dad's huge, hard cock fucked his little arsehole harder and harder.

Fuck's sake, this isn't happening! Simon thought to himself.

Once again, he tried to think of Callum whilst wanking but it was no use, having now seen his dad again and seeing he is still in great shape, Simon's daddy kink was flooding back.

Fuck it. Simon thought.

He closed his eyes and pictured a few of his times with Arthur.

He imagined being on his knees as he bobbed up and down on his dad's perfect cock. His dad grabbing his head and fucking his face hard. Simon never realised how much he missed the rough fucking.

"Oh fuck... oh daddy..." Simon moaned out loud as he wanked his cock.

He pictured himself getting onto his hands and knees, looking back to see his dad lining his thick cock up with his tight little arsehole.

He imagined his dad grabbing his hair and pulling him back as he fucked his arsehole bareback.

"Oh yeah... cum in me, daddy..." Simon moaned, "Cum in my fucking arsehoooooollllleeee!" Simon moaned as he covered his stomach in his hot, thick cum.

Fuck, I can't do that again. Simon thought and then went to clean himself up.

The next day.

Simon packed up his bag and got ready to head back home. Before leaving he grabbed his phone and called Callum, yet he felt guilty for wanking whilst picturing his dad.

"Hey Hun." Callum said when he answered the phone.

"Hey, just calling to let you know I'm heading home." Simon told him.

"That's great, I should be back when you're home." Callum told him.

Suddenly, a harsh strike of fear took over Simon's body.

"W-where are you?" Simon asked him.

"I'm just at the shops, why?" Callum asked, clearly confused by the change in Simon's tone.

"Just don't drive anywhere, I'll pick you up." Simon told him.

"What?" Callum replied, "Don't be silly it's only a ten-minute drive."

"No!" Simon shouted, "Stay there until I'm back home. Please!"

Simon's heart pounded and he felt his breathing grow heavy.

"Simon, what's wrong?" Callum asked him.

"Please Callum," Simon panted, "Promise me you won't drive anywhere until I'm back. Promise!"

"Okay, okay," Callum agreed, but still was confused, "I won't I promise, I guess I can walk home and we can get my car later."

"Great," Simon said and let out a sigh of relief, "I'll see you soon. I love you."

"I love you too." Callum replied.

Simon got into his car and rushed back home. He wanted to get back as soon as possible and make sure that Callum was okay.

He ran through the door to see him sat on the sofa. He rushed over and kissed him.

"Are you okay?" Callum asked.

"Definitely." Simon replied with a smile.

Fuck it. Simon thought.

He gave Callum a little smile and lowered himself onto the floor. He grabbed Callum's legs and pushed them wide as he undid his trousers.

"This is a nice surprise." Callum said and helped pull his trousers down.

"What can I say, I missed your cock." Simon replied.

He grabbed onto Callum's already hard cock and instantly wrapped his lips around his shaft.

"Oh god you, you should go see your dad more often if this is what happens." Callum moaned out.

Fucking hell, if only he really knew the meaning behind it! Simon thought.

He kept bobbing up and down on Callum's thick cock, giving him a good, sloppy blowjob. However, Callum mentioning his dad made pictures of Arthur's cock come into Simon's head.

Fuck's sake, not again! Simon thought but he couldn't get the images away.

"Mmmm!" He moaned around Callum's cock as he imagined he was sucking his dads dick.

Simon forced himself deeper onto Callum's cock and feel his thick dick slide down his throat.

"Gllllggg!" Simon gagged around Callum's dick and fucking loved it.

"Fucking hell, what's gotten into you!" Callum moaned.

Simon pulled his head back and a trial of spit went from his lips to Callum's cock.

"I need this in me!" Simon said.

He stood up and pulled his trousers down then straddled Callum. He grabbed hold of Callum's spit covered cock and lined it up with his arsehole.

"Oh fuck, don't you need to get a condom?" Callum moaned.

"No," Simon firmly said, "I want to feel you cum inside me."

With some force, Simon pushed himself down onto Callum's cock and felt his arsehole stretch around him.

"Ooohh fuuck!" Simon moaned loudly.

So much better without a condom! Simon thought to himself as he started to impale himself on Callum's cock.

He slowly pushed himself deeper and deeper, sliding down Callum's thick pole until he rested with Callum balls deep inside.

"Fuck!" Simon moaned loudly.

His knees rested on the sofa and he held himself all the way down on Callum's cock. Simon took Callum's face in his hands and leant in for a passionate kiss. He felt Callum grab his arse and kiss him back.

"Oh fuck, Callum.... Fuck.." Simon moaned and he slowly started to pull himself up the cock.

He left just the head in before pushing himself back down again. In no time at all he was bouncing up and down on Callum's cock that was stretching his arsehole amazingly. His arse slapped against Callum's thighs and he moaned loud into his boyfriends mouth.

"Oh fuck, fuck me... fuck me..." Simon panted.

He closed his eyes as he moaned into Callum's mouth, then another image of his dad came to Simon's head.

"Fuuuuucckk!" Simon moaned. He pictured it was his dad's cock that he was riding, pictured his dads hot body and lips against his as he fucked himself on his cock.

"Fucking hell Simon...." Callum moaned.

"Cum in me, fill my fucking arsehole up with your cum!" Simon moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck, I won't last long." Callum moaned.

"Do it," Simon moaned and reached down to wank his own cock as he rode Callum, "Cum in my slutty little arsehole.

"Ooooh fuuuckk!" Callum moaned loudly and Simon felt a thick load of cum filling his bowels.

"Yeeeessss!!" Simon moaned and cum started to fire out of his cock and covered both Callum shirts.

"Fucking hell Simon, that was... unexpected." Callum panted out.

"I know right," Simon said back to him.

He slowly lifted himself off from Callum's cock and felt his cum leak out of his arsehole.

God, I fucking love that feeling. Simon thought.

"Don't get me wrong, that felt amazing," Callum said, "But, I'm not really into the slut thing."

"Oh," Simon replied, suddenly feeling embarrassed of how he acted, "Sure, I get it."

CHAPTER 3

For the next few days Simon felt a little guilty around Callum, I pictured my dad whilst we had sex, who does that?! He thought.

He also felt embarrassed for the way he acted, even if it felt amazing.

They hadn't had sex since that time on the sofa and Simon didn't really know how to bring it up.

Then, on Thursday a text from Arthur came through.

Arthur: Hi Simon, how are you doing? Do you want to meet up again this weekend?

Simon: Definitely, I'll see you on Saturday.

Once again Simon headed up to Manchester, except this time his nerves were different than last week. Seeing his dad again had made him miss having sex with him, he missed being fucked like a slut. Simon loved having sex with Callum, but since the memories of his time with his dad had come back to him it made him remember how much he loved fucking his dad.

They both met again at a café, but this time Arthur seemed a lot more relaxed.

"Simon, how was the drive?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was good, how are things with you?" Simon asked.

"Good thank you." Arthur replied.

Why does he have to be so handsome, why do I have to think of him like that?! Simon thought as he had lunch with his dad.

Half way through their lunch Arthur suddenly came out with something Simon was not expecting.

"I know I have a lot of making up to do, missing so much of your life, and I plan to fix that." He said.

"It's okay," Simon said back, then, a question that has been at the back of his mind ever since his adoptive parents told him the truth came bursting out of him, "Why did you... put me up for adoption in the first place?"

Oh my god, did I just say that? Simon thought.

"Oh." Arthur said back to him, clearly made nervous from the question.

"Sorry." Simon whispered.

"No, it's okay, you are justified to ask that," Arthur told him, "The truth is, we were very young and in no way in a position to raise a baby. We knew that to give you the best life possible, we would have to give you away. It broke out heart to do it."

Oh, Was all Simon could think. Although that was the answer he was expecting, it didn't seem to help him in anyway finally finding out for sure.

"Are you okay?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm glad you told me." Simon said to him.

They had generally chit chat for the rest of the lunch but Simon couldn't stop looking at his dad in a way a son shouldn't look at his father, with lust. on a few occasions Simon had to try and take deep breathes as he felt himself getting hard under the table remembering some of their time together.

What if I never told him to truth, would we be together? Like in a couple? He thought, No, I had to tell him.

When they finished and left the restaurant Arthur surprised Simon again by giving him a hug goodbye. Simon wrapped his arms around his dad and felt safe in his arms once again.

Oh god, what I'd do to be like we used to be. He thought as he enjoyed the embrace.

"Why don't you stay tomorrow, we can go play golf together?" Arthur asked and broke the hug.

"Erm, sure." Simon said, both excited to spend time with his dad but also nervous.

"Great, I'll give you a call in the morning and come pick you up." Arthur told him.

"Perfect, see you tomorrow." Simon said and went back to his hotel room.

Once he was alone, Simon couldn't hold himself together anymore. He undressed and got onto his bed and instantly started to stroke his raging hard cock.

Oh daddy, fuck me, fuck my little slutty arsehole! Simon moaned in his head. He pictured his legs being on his dad's shoulders as Arthur's big cock slid into his arsehole.

"Fuck me... fuck me daddy!" Simon moaned loudly.

He kept wanking faster and faster as he pictured his dad's hot body over him, fucking his tight arsehole with his perfect cock.

"Fuuuuucckkk!" Simon grunted and covered himself in his cum.

Jesus, this is not how I expected this to go, Simon thought.

The next day Arthur called Simon and drove to his hotel to pick him up. Getting in the car Simon gave him a smile and they drove to the golf course.

"How long has it been since you last played?" Arthur asked him.

"It's been a few years." Simon told him.

"Well, let's see how you get on." Arthur said.

Simon watched his dad swing and couldn't stop staring at his body in his tight golf attire. He's so fucking hot! Simon thought.

As they played Simon relaxed a little but still kept finding himself fantasising about his dad.

"Here, try using my club." Arthur suggested at one point and held his club out.

Simon went to grab it and accidentally brushed his hand against his father. Both men jumped at the contact and the club fell to the ground.

"Oh, erm, sorry." Arthur said, clearly flustered by their contact.

Oh god! Simon felt so embarrassed for the way he was acting.

He lined up his shot, took the swing and the ball went directly onto the green. When he turned around his father's eyes quickly darted into another direction.

Was he just looking at me? Simon thought, No, he couldn't be.

After that, things felt... different. Simon and Arthur barely spoke and Simon felt awkward the entire time.

When they said goodbye Simon acknowledged that his dad didn't give him a hug this time and the drive back to his hotel was silent.

"I'll see you soon." Arthur said before Simon went back to his room.

What the fuck is going on?! Simon thought, his head feeling like it's going to explode.