Long Lost Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur kept hammering into Simon's arsehole until he emptied every last drop of cum inside of him. They were both panting for air when he moved back down and shoved his tongue into his son's mouth.

"Oh fuck, that was so good." Simon moaned.

"Yeah," Arthur panted, "It was."

He pulled out of Simon's arsehole and lay next to him. Instinctively, Simon rested his head onto his dad's chest and held himself close.

"This is crazy." Simon told him.

"I know, I'm in love with my son." Arthur admitted.

"Yeah, you are." Simon said back with a chuckle.

A few minutes later they both had a shower, Simon knew he needed to clean his arsehole as cum was pouring out of it.

He sat on his bed in just a towel when his dad came out of the bathroom, his body had steam pouring off of him and he looked like a fucking god.

Arthur just gave him a knowing smile, walked over and lowered himself to his knees.

Simon allowed his dad to pull his towel off and in a second he watched Arthur's lips wrap around his cock.

"Oh daddy," Simon moaned as his dad bobbed up and down on his cock, "You're such a good cocksucker."

"Like father, like son." Arthur said before devouring Simon's cock again.

Simon leant back and admired his dad's lips that moved up and down his cock. His tongue was perfectly flicking his head and Simon loved every second of it.

He saw spit trickling down his cock as his dad moaned and sucked his dick. His dad's hands started to massage his balls as he bobbed up and down.

I can't believe I have my dad sucking my cock again! Simon thought, being happier than ever.

Simon felt his dad massage his balls with his went tongue before he went back to deep throating him.

"Oh dad, I want you to fuck me doggy." Simon moaned out.

His mouth moved back a trail of spit went from his lips to Simon's cock and he gave him a smile.

Simon moved back and got onto his hands and knees and arched his arse into the air. He felt his dad lining his cock up with his little hole and start to push inside of him.

"Fuuuuckk daddy.... Your cock is fucking amazing!" Simon moaned loudly as his hole stretched yet again around his dad's cock.

"You're so fucking tight!" Arthur moaned back.

SPANK!

Arthur slapped his son's arse when he went balls deep inside of him.

Simon took charge and started to bounce himself back onto his dad's cock. He slapped himself against his dad's body as he took his cock balls deep and was moaning like a dirty little slut.

"Now fuck me like the dirty fucking slut I am!" Simon moaned.

"Good slut, my slut." Arthur moaned.

He looked down and smiled at the sight of the rim from Simon's arsehole stretching around his thick cock.

He gripped Simon's hips and started to fuck him as hard as he could. Their balls would hit each other and both father and son moaned louder and louder.

"Fuck me... fuck me daddy.... Fuuuuucckkk!!" Simon moaned over and over as his cock felt like it was getting destroyed by his dad's cock.

"Oh yeah son, I'm gonna fuck you all the time now!" Arthur told him.

"I want your fucking cock in me every day!" Simon moaned out and clenched his arsehole around his dad's cock.

"FUUUCKK YEEESSSS!!" Arthur roared and Simon felt his arse being filled by another hot load of his dad's cum.

His dad easily manhandled Simon, flipped him around and in a second wrapped his lips around his son's cock.

"Oh god, Daddy, suck my dick." Simon moaned.

He watched his dads lip run up and down his shaft as he massaged his balls.

"Fuck," Simon moaned "I fucking love you sucking my dick!"

"Mmmmmm!" Arthur moaned around Simon's cock.

"Oh daddy, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cuuuuuuummm!!!" He moaned and felt his cock explode into his dad's mouth.

CHAPTER 5

"Fuuckk yeess daddy!!" Simon moaned.

His arsehole was bouncing up and down his dad's cock over and over. Their skin slapped against each other as he rode his dad with a passion.

Arthur was wanking Simon's cock as he rode his thick pole. Both men were moaning louder and louder.

"Fucking hell this feels fucking amazing!" Simon moaned. He took all of his dad's cock out of his arsehole before slamming himself back down on him.

"I fucking love you riding my cock my little slut!" Arthur moaned as he wanked Simon's cock faster and faster, his precum flying all over his stomach.

"Oh Daddy, I'm gonna cum... make me fucking cuuuuuuumm!!" Simon roared and his cum fired out of his cock into the air. It landed all over his dad's face, chest and stomach.

Simon's arsehole clenched around his dad's cock as he was cumming and felt even fucking tighter.

"OOOHHH FUUUUUCCKCKKKK!!" Arthur roared and filled his son's arsehole with cum once again.

"Fuck." Simon panted and lay down next to his dad and held each other close.

"I love you." Arthur said to him.

"So," Simon said, worried about what he was about to say.

"Oh god, what is it?" Arthur asked.

"My aunt has invited you round for tea next week." Simon told him.

"What? No, she hasn't?" Arthur said.

"I know, all she knows is that we have been dating for 5 months. She wants to meet you." Simon told him.

"She knows my age, right?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, it took a little while for her to get her head around me dating someone so much older. But she wants to meet my boyfriend." Simon told him.

Simon was worried about having Arthur meet his aunt, she had no idea that Arthur was his real dad but the situation still made him nervous.

"I'd love too." Arthur finally said.

"Thank god!" Simon said back to him and kissed his dad.

They both had a lie in that morning until Simon took himself to Arthur's kitchen and made them both breakfast.

It was a few minutes later when Arthur showed up wearing just his boxers.

"You know how hard it is to get stuff done when you have no clothes on?" Simon joked.

"What's wrong? Not distracting you, am I?" Arthur said with a smile.

"Unless you're about to bend me over the cabinet and fuck me, leave me to cook us breakfast." Simon laughed out.

"I'd love to, but... I've had an idea." Arthur said to him.

"Okay?" Simon nervously asked.

"Well since I'm meeting your aunt, how do you feel about meeting Darcy?" Arthur asked him.

"Are you serious? I'd love too!" Simon said, still not having met his half-sister.

"Yeah, but all she knows is you're my boyfriend. She can't ever know that you're my son." Arthur told him.

"I completely understand." Simon said and kissed his dad again.

"Fuck it, bend over." Arthur said with a smile.

"Mmmm yes daddy." Simon moaned.

He bent himself over the kitchen counter, felt his dad pull down his boxers and then let out a loud moan when his dad's tongue pushed on his tight little arsehole.

"Oooooh fuuuck daddy. Rim my little arsehole!" Simon moaned.

Arthur's tongue flicked Simon's arse all over, he straightened his tongue and fucked his hole with it.

Arthur's face was buried deep between Simon's cheeks. He gripped them and spread them as his tongue flicked up and down Simon's arsehole like it were an ice cream.

"Fuck me daddy!" Simon moaned as his head was pressed against the kitchen counter.

SPANK!

Arthur moved up and aimed his cock with his son's wet and loosened arsehole. With one quick push he went balls deep inside of his son.

"You're still so fucking tight!" Arthur moaned as he thrust in and out of his son's arsehole. He looked down and watch his tight little hole stretching around his cock over and over.

Simon was pressed against the cold kitchen counter, holding onto it for dear life as his dad battered his little arsehole and he fucking loved it! His high pitched moans filled the room, only mixed in with the sound of their skin slapping against each other.

"Oh fuck, cum in me! Cum in me daddy!!!" Simon begged.

"Fuuuuuucckkk!!!" Arthur moaned and filled his son's bowels up with his cum yet again.

1 week later.

Arthur and Simon arrived at Simon's aunt house for a dinner that she cooked for them all. At first, she was a little off with him, clearly not too approving of their age difference. They were all sitting around the table and Simon's aunt started to grill Arthur.

"So, Arthur. What do your family think about you having a boyfriend young enough to be your son?" She suddenly asked and Simon nearly choked on his drink.

"That's fair," Arthur replied, not being able to look at Simon, "I guess, love doesn't put restrictions on age gaps like ours." He told her.

"Well," Simon's aunt said, "I haven't seen Simon this happy in a long, long time. So, you must be doing something right."

Simon gave his dad a knowing smile and enjoyed their meal together.

EPILOGUE

2 months later Simon moved in with his dad as his boyfriend. He had started a new job and they lived together just like a couple that are madly in love.

He became almost like a step father to Darcy, he found it hard to never tell her that he was her half brother but he was more than happy with his life.

They were both sitting at the dinner table with their neighbour Karl and Janice, having a lovely steak dinner and a glass of wine each.

"You two are just the cutest." Janice said as the night came to a close.

Arthur reached out and held Simon's hand.

"What can I say, he is just a part of me." Arthur told them.

"So cute." Janice said, "How did you two meet?"

Simon and Arthur looked at each other with a little smile, having been asked this a few times given their age difference.

"Well," Arthur started, "I was married and I met Simon in a club, there was something about him, an instant connection."

"What can I say?" Simon said in a laugh, "I was irresistible to him."

"Well, you two just look adorable together." Janice said with a smile.

After another hour Janice and Karl left and the father and son settled on the sofa.

"I think we should book a holiday together." Arthur said.

"I'd love that!" Simon told him.

For a few minutes he looked at his dad.

"So, we have the house to ourselves..." Simon said with a cheeky smile.

"I'm surprised it took you this long, I think I need a good long blowjob from my boyfriend." Arthur said back to him.

"Yes, daddy." Simon said and sunk himself to his knees in front of his dad.

He pulled Arthur's jeans down and wrapped his lips lovingly around his dad's cock.

"Oh yeah, I can't believe how lucky I am." Arthur moaned as Simon slowly bobbed up and down his dad's dick, "My boyfriend and my son, I'm so lucky."

"Mmmm." Simon moaned in agreement, still almost not believing that he lives with his boyfriend who just happens to be his dad.

Simon kept giving a loving blowjob to his dad until he swallowed a delicious load of cum.

After that Simon sat on the sofa as his dad returned the favour. He watched his dad bob up and down on his cock, his wet, warm tongue playing with his head masterfully.

Whoever says incest is wrong clearly hasn't done it before! Simon thought.

His dad swallowed a thick load of his son's cum before the two continued to cuddle on the sofa.

Simon looked up at his dad, the man he loved more than anything else in the world.

It's been a long and painful road, there were times I didn't think I could be happy again. But here I am, and I could never imagine myself happier than spending my life with my dad.

Simon leant up and kissed Arthur as they held each other.

The end