All Comments on 'Long Story Short Pt. 01'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Brilliant and entertaining. Truly, how does a mind controller maintain morality? 5 stars. I almost deducted a star because we don't really know what Jim did to Tara to convince her, though i can imagine.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You think the govt wouldn’t want to know about the power to control people? Have you heard of this group called :: HOMELAND SECURITY? Or the CIA? They would love to get their hands on that. And the sheer chaos politicians woild create? Sweet baby Jesus! It’s bad enough and they dont have MC powered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow what a great premise and the characters are fun too. With an ending like that, hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It feels like there's a scene missing where he shows her his powers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This one is starting really great ! But the way the power is working seems still a bit too unclear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was pretty great and I love the irony. I hope you keep this one going.

MW_1977MW_1977about 1 year ago

This is the best series:P

Architect theArchitect theabout 1 year ago

Really dig the narrative voice.

lupusinfabulalupusinfabulaabout 1 year ago

Really like the humorous take in MC in this story.

pimptasticlypimptasticly10 months ago

This is the most brilliant thing I have read in this website. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES