Long Story Short Pt. 02

Story Info
The legend of Five-a-Day begins.
3.3k words
4.67
8.6k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All character are over eighteen years of age.

***

My first inkling that everything was about to go horribly wrong came in the form of Samantha Durnham's face as she bore down on me at school on day. "Are you friends with Jim?"

"Yes."

"What's his deal? I heard he can, like, make a girl cum from the other side of the room."

I hesitated. Samantha was...well, to be honest I didn't know a lot about her. She was popular but not too popular; pretty but not stunning; academically gifted but not valedictorian material. Honestly, the most interesting thing I knew about her was the impressive collection of freckles that dotted her face. She didn't bully me or harass me or look down on me, but our different social circles meant that I was surprised she remembered my name. Samantha was definitely a step down from Paula in terms of social hierarchy and a step up in terms of personal likeability.

I still wasn't 100% comfortable about leading her into the rabbit hole of depravity that was my friend's powers. On the other hand...

Honesty was the best policy, wasn't it? That's what I had told Jim.

"He's an erotic mind controller," I explained. I saw the next question forming on her lips and cut her off. "It means he can control minds in an erotic way."

"Oh." She paused. "You mean like that episode of Totally Spies?"

"Exactly. But dirtier."

"Wow."

I felt like this conversation was entering dangerous territory. "Hey, aren't you dating Gary?"

Her friendly smile faltered for a heartbeat. "We broke up."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm completely over him, you know?"

"Okay."

"He's not important anymore."

"Sure."

"I've already forgotten about Gary. That guy. Whoever." She crossed her arms and leant closer. "So... I heard Jim could make a girl cum, like, five times."

Honesty was the best policy, I reminded myself. "Well...yes."

"Yes?"

"At least," I said. "But the important thing to remember is that you'll be giving up your free will-"

"Cool."

"I mean, the scope for abuse is just-"

"Yeah. Yup. Use protection." She nodded and walked off.

"You'll wind up a slave to his depraved desires!" I shouted after her. I looked around at the other students in the busy cafeteria who were all staring at me. "Well, she will," I finished lamely.

***

The next day was worse.

"Hey. You friends with Five-a-Day?"

I looked at the small gang of girls that had surrounded me the moment I'd sat down with my lunch. "Um. Who?"

"The guy who can make girls cum five-"

"Oh fuck, that's what people are calling him now? His name is Jim. Yes. I'm his best friend."

Tanya Kinross said, "I heard he's an eldritch mind flayer."

"Erotic mind controller," I said. "Because he can-"

Hsin Cheung interrupted me. "Is it true he can make you cum whenever he wants?"

"Yes. You see-"

Moesha Washington spoke next. "Is it true he can make himself look like Chris Hemsworth?"

"Anyone. Or make you think you're anyone, or doing anything so long as it's erotic-"

"What, like- any of the Avengers?"

"Yes, I guess. Or all at once."

That got an intake of breath from all assembled. Then Katie Pearson- decked out in black, a pentagram dangling on her chest, said, "Is it true that he has to, like, drain your essence to fuel his powers?"

"No."

"Oh." She looked disappointed enough that I added, "But he got his powers from a mysterious Egyptian Goddess if it helps."

"Huh." She gave the information her grudging consideration. "Well, okay then."

"Enough about this," said Tanya. "Is he single?"

"Okay. Look, yes, he's single," I said, painfully aware that other people- girls and boys both- were now paying attention to our conversation. "But have any of you considered the implications of letting a guy just have total power of you?"

"Well...," said Moesha, "No."

"No," said Tanya.

"No," said Hsin.

"Yes," said Katie. "It'd be totally hot and he'd force me to perform tantric ritual acts and-"

"Yes, you'd be made to cum again and again. Yes, you could live out your most depraved and decadent desires. Yes, you'd be immersed in pleasure unlike anything you'd ever known. But someone having that much power over you would be a huge risk! He could make you do anything! Make you give up things important to you, make you hurt yourself! Come on, girls! You know the sort of things guys can do even when they don't have mind control powers!"

"Erotic mind control-"

"That's not important!" I yelled. "You just need to understand the danger!"

There was silence as the assembled girls stared at me. Then Moesha said, "So tell us about the 'immersed in pleasure' bit again?"

"This is disgusting," said a voice behind me. We all turned.

Sarah Boernson- tall and blonde and straight-backed- advanced on the assembled girls, her purity ring flashing on her right hand. Jenny and Kristen- her two right-hand girls- flanked her, stern expressions on their faces. "Tara's right. Look at you all, salivating like a pack of dogs."

"Hey, we were just-"

"There's more to relationships than just orgasms, you know. What about chemistry? What about friendship? What about love? Are you all so horny that all you can think about is giving up your free will to some Sumerian goddess's-"

"Egyptian."

"-whatever, some foreign 'goddess's' cultist for some quick pleasure?" She eyed each of them, her blue eyes burning with righteous indignation. "Don't most of you have boyfriends?" That got a few shamefaced mutters from the assembled girls. "Maybe you should go away and think about what you're getting into first!" The girls dutifully wandered off, their heads hung in varying degrees of slut-shame.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem." She nodded. "It's good to see you looking after other girls like that. Most of them just tear each other down."

"Well, I know Jim. He's a good guy-"

"Yeah, I heard about the kitten incident."

"-it's just with this sort of power..." I shrugged. "Anyway- like I said. Thanks."

"It's fine." She turned away, her blonde hair swishing with each step. I sagged back, wondering how Jim was going to have to deal with this latest development-

"Excuse me."

I turned. Jenny bent towards me, her voice a conspiratorial whisper. She toyed with her purity ring in one hand, her eyes darting nervously back to her retreating club leader. "Is it...is it true that he can make you, you know...see- you- emm without needing to actually, um, sin?"

I looked into those blue, eager, hungry eyes and groaned.

***

I went over to Jim's place that night for our nightly gaming session. His mother opened up the door to let me in. "Hello, Tara. What's this about my son being a mind controller? Is this a Tik-Tok thing?"

"What? No. Um, there was an Egyptian Goddess? She gave him ero...erm, mind control powers."

"I thought he said she was Babylonian."

"No. Definitely Egyptian."

"Typical." She sighed. "And what are you doing in all this?"

"Helping him."

"Helping him? How?" She got that complicated look she sometimes had when she was talking to me about Jim.

"Making sure he doesn't, you know...go mad with power."

"Huh." She sighed. "Well, at least it isn't drugs. And you're looking after him? That's good to hear."

"Yeah," I said. "I need to make sure he doesn't abuse his power with other girls."

"Other girls." That complicated look got more complicated.

"Um. Yes." Why did it feel like I was failing a test somehow? "Can I go up?"

"Sure. Keep the bedroom door open." She watched me ascend the stairs.

Jim was waiting for me, his earnest face twisted into an expression of panic. "Tara! Help me! What the hell do I do?" He wordlessly handed me his phone.

I read the messages. A dozen of them, all from new contacts:

Hey I sit next to you in Chemistry remember when I accidentally called you a loser? Well...

Hi do you want to go out some time?

Hi you've never met me but do you want to come over and study at my place?

Hey stud want to give me my five-a-day?

My parents aren't home tonight cutie! How about...

HELLO DARK MASTER I OFFER MY VIRGINITY AS SACRIFICE.

(Yes, that last one was from Tanya).

I looked up at Jim, who managed to extrude an aura of deep, utter helplessness. "What do you mean, what do you do?" I asked. "Hot girls are interested in you."

"I know."

"Isn't this a good thing? Don't you want this?"

"I always wanted..." he paused and then looked away. "I guess so."

"Well," I handed the phone back to him. "Which one do you like back?"

"Which one?" He looked at me with an intense expression before looking away again. "You want me to pick one of them?"

I paused. I wanted...I wanted what was best for him. "You should be with the one that you want."

"Okay." He sighed as though having his pick of hot girls was a punishment.

"Not Tanya, though. Like, she's a little too crazy there."

"Oh, god no. Not Tanya. Um, maybe Samantha?" He showed me his phone again. "I like her freckles."

I looked at the picture she'd sent him. It showed off a lot of her freckles. "Yeah. Samantha. She's nice."

"She is."

"Well, okay then."

"Okay."

We stared at the floor for a while. Then I got up. "Your leaving?" he asked.

"I don't want to distract you from making, you know, arrangements with Samantha."

"Okay." He sat on his bed and stared at the phone as I left. His mother let me out with an expression of deep disquiet.

***

Days passed. We met in school and talked for a bit. I didn't ask about Samantha and he didn't volunteer any information. I know he went out with her on a date that weekend but he didn't send me any texts asking me for permission.

The Monday after he came up to me at lunch. "Hey."

"Hey."

"Can...can I sit with you?"

I almost asked if he would have preferred sitting with Samantha but settled for a curt, "Yes." He sat down and said, "I wanted to play games with you that night."

"I'm sorry that I bailed on you. I just figured..."

"It's okay."

A period of awkward silence ensured before I asked, "How was your weekend?"

"It was okay," he said. "I went out with Samantha."

"How did it go?"

"Okay. We went to see a movie."

"That's nice."

"Um. And then we did some stuff the next day. I recorded it."

"Oh."

"I could send you a video if you want. You know. To check."

"That...you don't have to."

"She doesn't mind. I asked."

"It's fine."

"I think she finds it really hot."

"You don't have to- you know what, it's okay. Send it through."

***

I went home and ate dinner. I did my homework and spent some time with my family.

Then I went upstairs, downloaded the recording onto my laptop, stuck in my earphones and braced myself.

For research purposes, I thought. It's all for the sake of research.

Then I opened up the file and pressed play.

The screen resolved to show Jim's room. Sunlight streamed through the window. Samantha stood in the centre of the room, her hands clenching by her side. "So. You really filming this?"

"You mind?"

"No." She paused. "Hey, is that something you made me do? Not mind, I mean. And find this really, really hot."

"No. Um, I think that's just you."

"Oh. I guess I'll just have to believe you." She smiled at the camera. "Hey, uh, Tara, right? Enjoy and don't you dare share this with anyone else or else I'll fucking kill you. Soooo...enjoy?" And with that she reached back and unzipped her dress.

It fell to the floor and she pushed aside her long auburn hair and wow, that really was a lot of freckles, wasn't it? She pulled off her underwear and her panties and stood naked for the camera. "So...you definitely did the thing?"

"Yeah. Right after you suggested it in the car."

"Wow. I seriously didn't even notice. Does your power even have a limit?"

"If it's mental and it's sexy I can probably do it."

"Cool. I just don't feel any different." She got to her knees and licked her lips. "Figured my lips could at least tingle or something..." She undid his pants and then pulled out...

...

I've known Jim since we were kids. I'd never thought of him as...

I mean I saw the other videos but I've never seen his...

It was something new, is all I was saying.

Anyway, Samantha took my best friend's cock out (eeee). She stared at it with an expression that said, sure- why not? She bent down.

Her tongue slowly darted out to touch the tip of his cock.

Her eyes went wide- I swear I actually saw her pupils dilate in a split- second- and she let out a little gasp. She blinked, one hand moving to touch her lips. She looked up at Jim. She looked down at his cock. She let out a long, breathy, disbelieving laugh.

Then she dove down to swallow his cock whole.

She sucked Jim's cock like a woman possessed; like a woman worshipping an oral idol; like a Junkie getting her fix. She sucked Jim's cock like her gag reflex owed her money. He moaned and shifted, overwhelmed by the sudden sensations, but she dug her fingers into his hips, immobilising him with a glare.

I sat, entranced, as the sounds of the most enthusiastic blowjob in human history reached me via the magic of the internet. Samantha's eyes went hazy as drool spilled down her chin; one of her hands moved to idly pinch her nipples and her nostrils flared with her deep breaths. Her hips sifted and rolled in tandem with her efforts, until her entire body was writhing and twitching in a hypnotic rhythm. For all that Jim moaned it was her own- muffled by his length- that were louder. Her body began to tense and untense, as though some great and irresistible tension was building up inside of her-

I think he must have set it up so that she would come when he did. Or it might have been a happy coincidence. Either way she suddenly jolted like she'd been electrocuted just as Jim grunted. Her throat convulsed and then she pulled away- still trembling in orgasm, her eyes unfocused, her legs quivering like jelly- as some of his cum trickled down her chin.

She stared up at Jim with something like awe. "That was..." she started. "That was..."

"Was it okay?"

"Okay? O-okay? You asked it that was okay?" She whispered in a husky voice. She laughed and then her eyes narrowed. "More."

"Um, are you sure that-"

"More."

"If you want to clean up first-"

"Moooooorrrrreeeee."

"I may have overdone the positive feedback loop-"

"No! No, it's fine the way it is," she said, wiping her face with a tissue. "And I said more."

"I may need a little time to recover," he said lamely.

She made a disappointed wrinkle of her nose before her smile returned. "That's fine. I'm sure I can think of some things I can do to help you along. And when we're done...what other cool tricks do you have?"

I shut down the video and sat back on my chair. I thought about all the implications of what I just watched.

Then I opened the video and watched it again.

...I'm only human.

***

Samantha sought me out a few days later. "Hey. I just want to say thanks for helping me."

"Helping me?"

"Jim told me you told him to pick me," she said.

"That's not what- you know what, it's cool," I said. "I'm just glad he's happy."

"Yeah." A strange look crossed her face. "You know, I got to say I'm a little relieved you're being so cool with this."

"Why wouldn't I be cool."

"Because..." she paused. "No reason. Just that you're friends and all. Um. And thank for being worried out us."

I took a deep breath. "Um, are you sure everything's okay there? He isn't being... you know?"

"Weird? No. And come on, this is Jim. The kitten guy."

"It was just one kitten," I said. "But okay...that's good. I'm glad he's got a good girlfriend this time. Much better than Paula."

"Yeah," she said. "I mean, it's early days but I feel really, really good about dating Gary."

"Jim."

"Sorry?"

"You said Gary, your ex-"

"No," she said quickly, freckles vanishing in a haze of red. "No, I said Jim. Not Gary. Who I don't care about. I like Jim, who's sweet and nice and gives me so many orgasms. Not that loser Gary. Who I'm over."

"Good."

"I'm over him."

"Okay."

"I am."

I took a deep breath, painfully aware that a normal person would just keep her mouth shut. "Are you sure about that?"

"About what?" She fixed me with a too-big grin. "I mean, if I still have feelings about Gary- which I don't- then I can just get Jim to fix it. Right? Right?"

"...That doesn't sound healthy."

"No, I have an erotic mind controller as a boyfriend, I can do this sort of thing. It's fine. I'm fine. I'm in love with Gar- fuck."

"Maybe," I said, "you might want to, um, figure out your feelings? Instead of just getting someone to remove them? Just a thought. Honesty is the best-"

"That's silly. You're being silly. I'm leaving." She stormed off, freckles vanishing into the distance.

***

A week later Samantha and Jim broke up.

He seemed pretty chill about it, all things considered. "She still wasn't over her last boyfriend. You know Gary, from my physics class? Apparently she's still in love with him."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I compelled her to tell me while we were..."

"Okay. Um, that sounds unethical."

"Actually, she asked me to. Honesty is the best policy, remember? So we talked and we agreed she should give him another try."

"What about the great sex? Wasn't she upset to give that all up?"

He looked embarrassed. "Um. Well."

"What?"

"She was so earnest and happy and everything that I kind of changed it so that she'd have incredible orgasms whenever she had sex with him. And I let her keep the oral orgasm thing."

"Oh. That was...that was nice of you."

"Yeah, I'm kinda sad to miss all of the sex but it was nice to see her happy, you know?"

I smiled. "Jim," I said. "You might just be the best guy in the world to get this sort of power."

***

The next day I was surrounded by another group of girls.

"Is it true that Five-a-Day can make it so you cum when you give head?" One of them asked. "And can he make it that way for us, too?"

"It's just a chore otherwise," another of them said. "Our boyfriends are always bugging it from us and it would be cool if we could enjoy it a little, you know?"

"And," a third girl asked shyly, "does he do anal too?" She noticed the way the other girls were looking at her. "I'm, um, asking for a friend. In Canada."

I promised- in between sighs and repeated internal queries as to how precisely my life ended up this way- to bring the matter up with Jim.

And I did.

And he made it so that they could all cum when they gave head.

And more girls asked him. And he made it so that all of them could cum when they gave head. Because they'd all consented, didn't they? And it wasn't like he minded or anything. Jim was a nice guy.

Long story short, that's how my school became known as Blowjob High.

***

Next up: Things get worse.