Long Story Short Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

And we spent a very fun summer together, experimenting with all the wonderful things he could make me do; with him or with others. By the time college started we were inseparable. It was easy enough for me to switch campuses so that the two of us could be together.

Our sex play turned into something more serious during that first year; our reputation meant that we had people regularly knocking on our door, looking to improve their grades or track times or just spice up their love lives. At some point we decided to start charging for our services.

We made a lot of money that way, enough that he changed his degree to psychotherapy and I changed mine to business to prepare for the hypno-therapy practice we were going to open when we finished college. It turns out honesty really is the best policy, especially when it comes to long-term financial gains.

Of course we still had plenty of fun in the meantime, like our Valentines day gender-swapped orgy, or the Easter Morning orgasm Hunt, or the weekend where we played out the entirety of the plot of the original Star Wars trilogy as a decidedly more incestuous Luke and Leia. Days like today in fact...

I smiled up at Jim. "I can't believe you agreed to this."

"You wanted something special for your graduation celebration," he said, helping me up. "You weren't too frightened?"

I looked down at my body (clothed, it had always been clothed- thanks, Moesha you lovely nudist for the idea)- and purred, "Just frightened enough. How did you get the others to go along with it?"

"You kidding? I couldn't keep them away. They're coming to the party tonight, you know." He drew out small notebook, filled with a list of some sort. I read a handful of the entries over his shoulder:

Innocent virgin girl seduced by Wicked Priest (ticked)

Innocent virgin boy seduced by Wicked Nun (ticked)

Queen filled with sudden lust for Slave-boy

The Princess and the Knight (ticked)

The Princess and the Orc Barbarian

The Princess and the Knight and the Orc Barbarian and maybe a Horny Amazon? All at the same time

Jasmine and Aladdin naughty carpet ride (ticked)

Snow White and the Seven Black Guys (ticked)

Strapped to a Brainwashing Machine.

Pleasure Drone 69 has a malfunction (ticked)

Werewolf chasing me through forest

Everything all over again, but IN SPACE

Naked in the Mall.

(Yes, I'd written out the list. Yes, I'd been naked and tranced at the time, one hand between my leg as I wrote).

He carefully placed a tick next to Naked in the Mall and smiled at me. "So, ready for dinner with my mom?"

"Sure," I murmured happily. "Shall we tell her the good news yet?" I looked down at the collection of gifts- a book entitled What to expect when you're expecting, a sports maternity outfit and a maternity dress. I touched my still-flat stomach and pondered the future we had ahead of us.

"Hmm. Assuming she won't figure it out the moment we walk through the door- maybe we delay just for a bit?"

"Well you know," I said, leading him out of the mall, "honesty is the best policy." I paused. "Actually, want to try out another fantasy?"

"What sort of fantasy?"

"The fantasy where I blow you in the mall toilets because you made me too horny to think through erotic mind control."

"I don't remember you writing that one down," he said, frowning.

"It's new." I grabbed his collar and hauled him off. "You can add it afterwards."

Long story short, that's how my fiancé and I got arrested for public indecency.

(I got him to use mind control to get us out of it. So sue me.)

12