Long Time Coming

Story Info
Desperate long distance lesbian sex.
1.3k words
4.13
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the edge of the white couch, my palms sweating into the upholstery. I can't seem to do or think about anything else either than when you'll walk through the front door. I keep staring at the door hoping any second now, wiping my sweaty hands on the couch.

It's been 4 months since I last saw you. And 4 months since we've last had sex.

I think about the first time we had sex all the time. I was so excited I could barely keep my hands from shaking when you first kissed me in bed that night. I think about how I have never had someone make me feel nervous and excited just from their touch.

I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, I just know something about you has had a grip on me from the start. Ever since I've been chasing it, wanting to feel more and fall harder.

Fuck I should probably wash my hands, I think to myself.

I walk over to the sink and start washing my hands. I hear the door close and I look up to see you standing in the open door, suitcase in hand and a big smile on your face.

I drop the tea towel in my hands and I run over wrapping my arms around you. Your hands grab my face kissing me in a way that settles all my nerves.

We don't stop kissing and I feel your hands under my shirt on the nape of my back. Your hands pull my shirt over my head, "you couldn't wait to get your hands on me either," I laugh.

"I might've missed you a lot," you reply, throwing off your own shirt and crawling on top of me on the couch. I feel your knee pressing in between my leg and I pull away from kissing you to bite your lip.

I can feel my pussy pounding while you grind your leg against me. I feel the familiar warm sensation all over my body while you're kissing my ear. I'm almost overwhelmed by the sound of the breathy kisses that make my hips thrust towards you, grinding harder and wanting more.

"You've soaked through your underwear again," you whisper in my ear in a way that sends a pulse of excitement into my stomach.

I let out a moan when you kiss me again and my hands make their way into your hair. Your hands pull down my bralette and I watch your eyes running over the exposed skin on my chest, like you couldn't wait to see my bare my skin covered in a red flush.

"I want to feel your mouth," I say grinding my pussy harder against your leg and already desperate to feel you fuck me.

"Not yet. I want to take my time with you," you say, easing your leg off my pussy and spreading my legs. I can feel my pussy throbbing uncontrollably begging to feel the pressure again.

Ever since we've been long distance the sex feels electric. Whenever we're apart my thoughts are hit by flashbacks. Flashbacks that make me constantly daydream about getting my hands on you. You know that no one else makes me feel this way, and I can tell that you like the power from the look in your eyes right now.

"I want these off," you demand, pulling down my soaked underwear and tossing them to the side.

I return the favour by pulling your bralette over your head. I kiss you harder while grabbing your ass and pulling you on top to straddle me again.

I pull your underwear to the side and slide my fingers inside you. I can't help letting out a moan when I feel how wet you are.

I take one of your nipples in my mouth making your pussy grind harder against my fingers. I love letting my fingers glide in and out of you while my thumb massages your clit.

Your hand eagerly reaches for my pussy to return the favour. I know you get off from watching me get worked up, and I'll gladly let you do it.

"I cant wait to taste you again," I say releasing one of your nipples from my mouth and kissing your chest again.

Your hand reaches for my neck, holding me down in a delicate yet forceful way that makes me moan wanting more. You lean down to kiss me, slipping your tongue against mine and I can feel my body losing control again.

You break away from the kiss keeping your hand on my throat and straddling your legs around my head now.

I eagerly pull your underwear to the side with my teeth, my hands gripping your hips bringing my mouth closer to your pussy.

I gently run my tongue around the outside of your pussy lips and let out a warm breath on your clit that makes you moan.

I love teasing you and making you moan before I even get to taste you. It's my way of regaining all the control I lose when I'm around you.

"God I missed you," you say running your hands through my hair. I start slowly kissing and sucking at your clit, looking up to admire the view of you on top of me.

I feel you pressing deeper into my mouth and I start eagerly lapping at your clit, wetting my face and chin in the process.

I can't help moaning into your pussy when you're this close to coming. I feel you releasing on my mouth, clit pounding on my tongue, my face getting somehow more wet than before.

I watch another tremble go through your body, "fuck I'm going to come." Your head tilts back, letting out a moan that sends electricity through my whole body.

"Fuck Kate you came so hard, "I say, running my lips over your pussy. You slide down on top of me to kiss my soaked mouth, interlocking your legs with mine again.

I'm so worked up now that just feeling your leg pressed against my pussy is enough to make me come.

I prop my leg up to feel your pussy gliding against my skin, still wet from your orgasm.

"I want you to feel me come on your pussy," I say while you're kissing my neck.

Your lips make their way to my ear, "spread your legs for me," you say biting my earlobe.

I feel the warm sensation of your wet pussy pressing into mine and I moan louder. My hips start rolling towards you desperate to come.

You can tell I'm already worked up to the point of finishing and your hands press down my hips, gently lifting yourself off of me and taking away the pressure right before I could finish.

"Not yet," you say, shooting me a cocky smile. "Look at what a mess you are," you say, looking down as you tease me by lightly running your pussy lips over mine.

My eyes trace down your body to see my soaked and swollen pussy. My legs are shaking and I'm dying to feel you grind your pussy on me again. I can tell you're loving every second of keeping me on the edge.

You let out another moan as you finally rub your clit against mine and my pussy throbs harder. "Fuck Kate I'm going to come," I say, finally letting my body release while my pussy pounds against yours.

I'm lost in the climax but you keep rolling your hips into me, slowly drawing out my orgasm.

My arms wrap around your neck while I moan uncontrollably into your ear. I can't hold back and I want you to know how good you make me feel.

"oh my god," you say circling your hips faster. My heart pounds in my chest while you let out an even louder moan this time, and I feel your clit throbbing against mine while you come.

Your body practically collapses on top of mine, both of us dazed and exhausted.

"Do you want water?" you ask.