Looking for a Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully decked out in a wig, dress and make up we made our secret time together quite the closet homosexual affair. With me on my back in heels, stockings, garter belt and bra, legs spread taking his cock, he told me I was a much better lay than his wife. Said jokingly he'd marry me if he could, and this was before gay marriage was even legal. After he moved away, I'm thinking the effect this very powerful affair had on my sexuality led directly to my eventual divorce from Susie.

............

Martin and I grew into a loving couple, content with what and who we were. I never tried to looked too far ahead and was truly surprised at what transpired one Thanksgiving. Martin and I hosted a small get together of three other couples for a simple potluck meal. We cooked the turkey and everyone else brought sides and dessert. After everyone had left and we had cleaned up we were sitting on the couch catching our breath. For socializing with other people, I would not necessarily dress in women's clothing or a lot of makeup. For that day I had on slacks and flats for shoes and a nice top with a woman's cardigan sweater. Understated feminine attire with a bare minimum of makeup. Everyone knew I was the 'woman' in the relationship so I did not need to wear a dress to broadcast it.

When Martin pulled a tiny gift box out of his pocket, my heart fluttered like every girl who realizes she is going to be proposed to. He barely got the words out asking me to marry him as my exclaims of "Yes, yes, yes!" broke the calm through my squeals and tears of joy. The ring was sensational as I tried it on as Martin beamed. Being a holiday with a meal and company honestly, I was flabbergasted as this not something I was expecting. Like any girl who was proposed to butterflies and fireworks were going on inside.

After all of this excitement and giddiness on my part, glowing from the thrill of being proposed to and my acceptance, Martin got up and shortly returned with another gift box. This one was larger, about the size of my fist. Opening it, inside it was something that took me quite by surprise, a bright pink silicone male chastity device. A look of bewilderment overcame me as Martin put his hand on my leg.

"It will allow you to truly be a wife. I understand if you are hesitant about it, I want it to be your choice. If you don't want to, I'll understand. You'll like it, I'm sure. We can keep it on from now till our wedding night. Shall we try it on?" Martin asked as his hand firmly kneaded my crotch, I was hard as stone. "I think you will like it. Let's see how it fits."

We went to our bedroom and Martin peeled off my shirt, kissing me hungrily. I was floating, it all happened so fast. Being proposed to, accepting, now this. There were so many things going through my head. Martin led me into the bathroom and I stepped out of my slacks. I had soft pink panties on, I had been wearing panties a great deal lately, especially with company around having them on made me feel like a girl. That I was feeling so feminine of late, putting this cage on was going to exacerbate those sensations.

Martin wanted to shave my genitals before putting on the pink cock cage. He filled the sink with warm water and got a wash cloth, razor and lather. As he lathered me up, I was soon very erect. It actually made it easier as he held on to my penis like a handle and shaved all around it, shaving off every pube, every hair and stray hair on my balls and shaved my boy cunny. I shave a few times a week but this made me smooth, smooth, smooth.

"It looks like you're going to have to cum before we can get this on you," he told me as he jokingly tried to place the pink chastity device over my very erect penis, now completely shaved. "Let's make it special. Masturbate for me for you last cum before we make it your engagement chastity. Do you want to put something special on?" he asked as he pulled on my incredibly hard penis. His hand on my erect penis felt awfully good. Bashfully, I nodded yes.

Keeping it simple I put on some shear thigh high stockings and my favorite pair of high heels, which I had not worn forever. They were 5" strappy silver rhinestone sandals and my pink and lavender toes showed through the hose. I felt naughty, sexy, dirty and put on a dusty rose satin half chemise that Sam had given me that I rarely wore but at the moment it made me feel incredibly feminine. Panties or bottomless?

Bottomless, I chose, as I seductively put on some lipstick as Martin watched from the bed in a tee shirt and boxers. Standing next to him by the bed Martin toyed with my very hard penis before pulling me into his arms for an all-consuming kiss as we rubbed each other's hardness. Being with Martin these past years the only time I ever masturbated was when his cock was deep within me. I used to masturbate a great deal to a myriad of fantasies when I was with Susie but with Martin there was no real need to do it on my own.

"Go ahead, I'd love to watch," Martin whispered as he fondled my cock as we lay on the bed. "Tell me a fantasy as you masturbate for the last time. Let's make this orgasm special. Tell me. Tell me something dirty. Tell me what hidden naughtiness you have inside. I want to see you cum." Oh my! I thought, where to begin.

"Well, let's see," I began as I lay back on the bed stroking my smooth, hairless penis. Martin had removed his clothes and I brushed his magnificent cock with my free hand.

"Cassandra asked if I was gay. She made me wear those panties home that one day. Cassandra jacked me off that day in panties. I'm so gay Martin. It's always been so exciting wearing panties for other guys. Women are so beautiful; why do they make me feel so gay? Does Claudia know? Would it be dirty for me to kiss you and suck you in front of her? Does she know how gay we are?" I went on as my cock felt heavenly as I stroked it in front of Martin.

"She knows Honey, she knows. You're so sweet, I love you Bobbi, I really do," Martin reassured me as he kissed me hungrily, I'm going to be his wife I gushed to myself!

"I know this sounds odd, but I've always wanted a woman to see me naked having sex with another man," I blurted out. "Nothing makes me feel more feminine and gayer than having a woman knowing I'm gay and seeing me be gay with a man. I'm surprised Casandra never watched me and Professor Jones," I went on, remembering my tryst with him and how feminine it made me feel having sex with him dressed in his wife's clothing.

My head was spinning from everything going on and from how aroused I was masturbating for the last time for who knew how long. I've always masturbated a lot. Did I masturbate more than most guys? Did masturbating so much mean I was always gay? Even married to Susie I masturbated a lot, she said I was too horny all the time, to chill. When I had the opportunity to have a gay encounter behind her back, I'd suck a guy's cock then masturbate all the time in the weeks and months that followed thinking about it. I'd think about being gay with a guy when having sex with Susie.

Thinking about gay sex was the only way I could climax inside her; it had been like that for most of the marriage. No, it had been like that forever whether masturbating or sex with Susie or any girl, I always felt gay and feminine, always thought about how exciting sex with guys is.

As my stimulation began to build all those horny thoughts that passes through one's mind when you are close to orgasm began to race through my head as Martin lovingly and adoringly caressed my face and kissed me. He scooted up and pressed his cock in my face. My masturbation was luscious as I jacked madly on my penis as I suckled upon his cock. By this point I was beyond speaking as a collection of dirty thoughts, sexual memories and fantasies were marching through my mind:

.........."Fuck this is hot! Martin is so hot; I love being naked with him. He's so hot. His cock tastes so fucking good. This is so gay. I love being gay. Gay is hot. So hot. I love sucking cock. I feel like such a fag. I want him to fuck me. Hope he fucks me after I cum. I love men. I'm gonna be his wife! Wow! This is so gay, I love it. Claudia will be so jealous. I want to kiss Martin in front of her. I want to play with his cock in front of her. Cassandra said I was gay. She set me up with Professor Jones because she knew I was gay or at least knew she could make me go gay with a guy. I can't fight it any longer, she was so right. That guy Sam was so hot that day alone in his house while his wife was away and he put me in her blue dress and lingerie. He joked about me being better than his wife, joked about 'marrying' me. If he could see me now. I'm getting married! To a man!

All those cocks I snuck around to suck when I was married to Susie, this is so much better. This is so amazing. So good being naked here with Martin, he has such a hot bod and gorgeous cock. Loved it when he fucked me the first time. Girls are hot too. Why do sexy women make me feel so gay? Becca was a babe..... Tori too......Why do I love chicks, love their asses and hot bodies the way they smell & look when they make me feel so gay? Guys are just so hot too. Would be so cool to have a girl watch you with her man. I love being fucked. I'm such a horny bottom. "

".......Who was that hippie chick at the lake? Mindy? She was a freak & her boyfriend Brandon was hot too. She had no idea I had the hots for him. She looked so good in that tight bikini. She was so fine. What an ass. Tiny titties just like I love them. Would love to do her. Would love to do Brandon. Shit would really love to do both at the same time that would blow their minds. Fuck I loved Cassandra's panties, they smelled so good. And the day she made me wear her panties. Wow! That was awesome. It felt so good. It was so gay. Martin doesn't know I was a pantie sniffer. Wonder if Vincent would like me in panties?

So hot, so gay. Would love to wear panties for him, that would really turn him on. Bet he'd like me in panties better that his wife. Fuck panties, just being naked is cool. Love being naked for another guy. Wish Mikey could see this, he started it all. He was fun. Loved his cock. Loved sucking his cock. He loved sucking my cock. Loved it when he fucked me. Loved getting my cock sucked then getting fucked just like now! OMG I'm so close! Fuck yeah this feels so good."

As all my myriad of sexual thoughts and fantasies raced through my mind one last image of me in nothing but high heels and panties mincing around in a room full of naked men with hard cocks fondling me, kissing me forcing their cocks on me took me over the top as I furiously stroked my penis with Martin's cock in my mouth.

It was such a wonderful ejaculation, masturbating wildly, fingering myself, Martin's cock in my mouth, all those thoughts about sex racing through my mind. With big puddles of cum all over my tummy, Martin's cock slid out of my mouth as I lay there registering the afterglow of my masturbation. Martin kissed me forcefully then in a romantic mood he licked up a big gob of cum and kissed me with it as I lovingly lapped it in our kissing. Every drop of my ejaculation was licked up and brought to my mouth. I lay in a daze as Martin cleaned me up with a warm wash cloth. He greased up my hairless penis and carefully put the pretty pink cage securely in place. And that was that. For any masculine expression anyway. As for Martin he began licking my shaved cunny, even my shaved balls. He was big and hard and wanting to penetrate his newly betrothed.

Spreading my stocking clad legs, high heels still on, I lifted up my cute butt for him to enter me. Greasing up a little Martin poked his manhood up into my cunny as I took in the sensation of intercourse while in chastity. I had just cum of course, but remarkably it still was fucking amazing taking my man's cock up my boy cunny. Martin seemed possessed as he fucked me, my stocking clad legs with high heels still on. Maybe it was now that we were engaged and now that I was in chastity making me even more feminine and made me the submissive gay beta to his Alpha male dynamic.

Martin's cock pounded my boy cunny as I whimpered like a girl. Knowing I would soon be his boy wife had to turn him on. In the realm of sexual dynamics, what Alpha male with a femme boy partner is not turned on by the prospects of a boy wife? Martin and others have always joked that a boy wife is so much better than a real wife. A real wife is so demanding and needy with so much drama using sex as a pawn in the game of marriage.

A boy wife wants sex first and foremost. A boy wife wants to be desired sexually as often as possible, an Alpha hubby wants sex when and as often as possible so it's a match made in heaven. With Martin's mouth now passionately forced on mine as our homosexual union was being consummated his rock-hard cock forced itself deeper within me in animated thrusts.

"Fuck me like I'm a girl, Martin. I'm going to be your wife," I gasped giddily yet softly with sultry arousal in my voice as he humped me with tribal thrusts. When his thundering ejaculation flooded my cunny, we hugged and exclaimed our love for each other. What a night! Thanksgiving with friends, being proposed to, getting caged, masturbating and getting fucked by my new fiancé.

As we had talked before, about with me quitting my job, my being around the house all day a subtle transformation came over me. Without really thinking about it I was becoming more feminine quite naturally without even trying. I wore less and less clothing that would come off as "guy" clothing. Sure, I would still wear jeans, but they were skinny jeans or Capri pants and I would wear a girl's sweater paired with it along with sandals or flats or clogs. Skirts, women's tank tops, flowery sundresses on warmer days made me feel special and femme; It was fun I admit.

Waiting for Martin to get got from work on a Friday night, I loved to be in perfect makeup with me in a cocktail dress and high heels with a bottle of wine. I've always worn my hair very short for a guy; in somewhat of a twist, I kept it very short on the back and sides but grew out the top and the bangs in a sort of "emo" fem boy cut with blond streaks in it. The part is on the side and sweeps across my forehead covering my left ear. The hair is shorter on the right side so you can see my right ear. It is very stylish coupled with my newly pierced ears so I can wear an assortment of lovely earrings. I loved going to the salon and being pampered with my hair colored with blond streaks mixed in with brown. With makeup, though it was not hard to tell I was very much a femme gay boy, it made me look remarkably sexy and feminine.

My whole demeanor was quite feminine being locked in the pink cage. I even started wearing bras under my shirts and sweaters, to give a little definition to my chest and embellish my femininity. Martin noticed, commented and very much liked it. He was just happy that I was acting out how I felt. He asked if I wanted breasts, he said I would be even sexier with the breasts of a young teen girl. I agreed but told him I would have to think about it.

One afternoon about six weeks into our engagement, while Martin was at work, the doorbell rang. As I opened the door, I was quite surprised to see Claudia.

"May I come in Bobbi?" she asked as I dumbfoundedly let her in as she kissed the cheek and told me "Congratulations dear. I'd love a chardonnay if you have any," as she blew by me, set her purse and sunglasses on the coffee table and made herself comfortable on the couch. I'd only met her a few times before, not for very long and we'd never more than said hello with me always being with Martin.

"Aren't you a lucky girl," she told me in a mildly haughty manner as I handed her a glass of wine as I sat with her on the couch with a glass of wine of my own. "I love what you've done to your hair, dear," Claudia commented as she admired my 'Emo' hairstyle and ran her hand through my blond streaked bangs, making me tingle.

Claudia was everything I was not. She was classy, cultured, elegant, assertive, aloof. I was timid and mostly unsure of myself, even after all these years. The only thing about me that resembled a confident trait was acting femme and faggy around Martin, I had that down pat and could express myself with the best of any lisping, flaming homosexuals. Other than that, I was mousey and girly. Claudia intimidated me and rightly so. She was in some sort of knee length woolen plaid skirt suit that probably cost many hundreds of dollars and she looked as if she could be running a board meeting at a high-powered corporation or showing million dollars real estate listings to wealthy clients. I was in a dark purple long sleeve sweater and a jean skirt, looking like a college student. Under my sweater I had on a demi-bra that gave a very faint impression of breasts. She had on high heels; furry clogs were on my feet.

"You must be quite excited that Martin proposed, dear," she told me after taking a second long sip of wine, her lipstick marking the glass. While her tone was pleasant, I'm not sure it was sincere and it came off as somewhat condescending. Being flabbergasted that she was here acknowledging my engagement to Martin, I was stumbling to craft a reply when she spoke again:

"Don't worry, you dear thing, I'm not mad at you. Martin and I are still friends, besides he's still Tiffany's father. It took me longer to accept his sexuality than it did for Tiffany. It's better than living a lie. You should know that, dear," she went on as she set her wine glass on the coffee table. "I know it is unsettling for me to be here with you, alone, talking about all this. But I really do think we should be friends," she went on looking me straight in the eyes, placing her hand on my bare knee as I sat next to her on the couch with my glass of wine.

Her perfume was subtle yet very noticeable. Everything she said was coming at me so fast, my ability to process the situation and try to reply was snuffed out by her next statement:

"I'm fascinated about your new 'thing'. Let me see," she told me directly as her hand rubbed up and down my bare leg,

Regardless of my utter paralysis in communicating back to Claudia, I knew exactly what she was talking about. Martin had told her! Certainly, the look in my eyes must have been of shock, horror and fear. Setting my wine glass down, my response was hesitant:

"Claudia. I....I...."

"Nonsense, dear," Claudia told me as she scooted closer. "Let's have a look. It will be our little secret, Bobbi," she spoke with determination as she continued to caress my bare leg.

Completely in a state of disbelief of what she was saying, of what she was asking, I leaned back into the couch and slightly parted my legs as my skirt rode up a little way.

"Aren't you going to show me?" Claudia continued. "I'm certain you would be thrilled to show me."

As if in slow motion I parted my legs as far as the skirt would allow and pulled the skirt back towards me, revealing the stretch mesh lavender panties I had on. The pink plastic chastity device could be seen somewhat through the panties.

"Cute, Bobbi. Let's have a better look," as Claudia squeezed my leg.

Knowing what was being asked of me could not be denied, I reached for the panties on both sides, lifted my bottom, pulled them towards my knees, sat my bottom back down as I pulled the panties past my knees and let them slide down my legs. Holding my skirt up and spreading my legs there it was for Claudia to see.

"Why, isn't it adorable!" she exclaimed. "Absolutely adorable!" she went on, as I cringed. I freaked out as she reached in to touch it, as my disbelief continued unabated. Lifting it up from under my balls to gage the weight and inspect it, I still could not believe she was so interested in my chastity device. "It's so cute and rather becoming of you, sweetie," she chimed in as she continued to fondle my caged penis.