Looking for a Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all so surreal as her perfume continued to register in my nostrils. She pulled her hand away and took another sip of wine, soon returning her hand to my knee as my privates were still on display for her.

"Let's give the poor thing a breath of fresh air," Claudia asserted as she reached onto the coffee table for her car keys. She fiddled with them and as she isolated a specific key, I saw that one of the two keys from the chastity device was on her ring. Compounding my shock was the realization that Martin, my fiancé, had entrusted the other chastity key to his ex-wife.

"Claudia.....no...."....I feebly let out a gasp.

"Let's not be naïve, Bobbi. I've known lots of gay men. I've known lots of men, period. Not one that I know would ever turn down having someone play with his penis, even if it was a beautiful woman. I'm not sure we could call you a man, but you are gay and I'm pretty sure there is a penis in there," she went on as she fidgeted getting the key in the chastity lock.

Wide eyed, I watched in resignation as Claudia inserted the key in the lock and removed it. A mixture of fear and anticipation enveloped me as she then jiggled the pretty pink chastity device trying to carefully remove it. I assisted her taking it off and took off the ring holding it in place surrounding my balls. Claudia took the device and set it on the coffee table.

"Poor little thing," Claudia remarked as she looked at my shriveled, frightened penis. "A thing that small probably deserves to be locked away, but it's free now to come out and play."

She said this with a straight face and through this whole encounter I had barely spoken a word while she came off as very condescending, perhaps a little bitchy and a somewhat motherly. I had no idea what was going on, why she was here, why she wanted to free my penis and apparently play with it. Was she doing this to get back at Martin? Her true motives eluded me. In my freaked-out state I blurted out:

"Excuse me Claudia, I need to pee." I did. I also needed to collect myself to see if I could go through with her playing with me.

"You do that dear. We want you comfortable. I'll get some more wine," she told me as she got up heading towards the fridge as I headed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I trembled as I sat down to pee. After relieving myself I looked in the mirror and straightened the jean skirt. This is really strange, I thought. My penis was free, but limp. My clogs and panties were out in a pile next to the couch. If I was going to go through with this, I might as well try and enjoy it. I always felt sexy and feminine around Martin. He was going to make me his wife, for goodness' sake. Around Claudia, in these circumstances with all the ramifications of her being Martin's ex-wife basically wanting to molest me, I felt like a little boy, like a boy who had been caught jacking off to a porno magazine by his mother who was going to masturbate me as punishment for being gay.

If she was going to do it, I might as well enjoy it, I did not see any way out of my predicament. Who knows if I turned her down, she might falsely claim I tried to sexually assault her? How could that be? My penis was locked. But now it wasn't. The whole situation was so beyond comprehension that all sorts of bizarre thoughts were going through my head.

Calm down, Bobbi, calm down. Sex is always on your mind, let's just accept this for what it is. Yes, a hand job from your fiancé's ex-wife is out of the ordinary, but a hand job is a hand job, let's get it over with and deal with it. In a strange way after talking myself through this I was feeling sexy, my toes were pretty pink and I applied a little more lipstick and a quick dustup on my subtle makeup that I had on. Might as well look pretty. I put on my silver rhinestone high heel sandals, that would make a statement to Claudia about how girly I was. Walking out, the click clack of the heels announced my return.

"Aren't you lovely in those shoes! Your toes are so pretty, Martin must love that," Claudia chirped. "I was afraid that I had scared you off."

Her suit jacket was off and folded on the far end of the couch. In her expensive blouse and tie scarf she looked classy as she sat there, setting down her wine again to look at me. Standing next to her by the couch I still looked like a college girl in jean skirt and sweater. With high heels on now I was a slutty looking college girl.

"Let me see," Claudia implored as she tugged at the hem of the jean skirt. "I want to see it again. I know you want to show it to me. Don't you want to show it to me, Dear?"

Okay, fine, I thought. Here goes nothing I unfastened the skirt and let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it, gently kicking it aside. Let the show begin.

"It's so cute!" Claudia exclaimed as she saw my limp penis on display. "Just like a little boy's!" she went on as she reached up and touched it. With both hands she kneaded and fondled it. Involuntarily my penis began to awaken. Standing there bottomless in high heels it was impossible for me not to get hard as her cool, soft, feminine hands caressed my penis.

"Turn around," Claudia cooed as her hand on my hip helped turn my bottom towards her. "Very cute, Dear. Any girl would be proud of that bottom. Isn't that why a gay boy who receives a man is called a "bottom"?" Claudia chuckled at her comment as she took another sip of wine, set her glass down, gave my butt a light swat and said "around" as she again assisted by pulling me around by my hip.

My erection was now quite pronounced as her hands resumed toying with it. Admittedly, what she was doing felt very good. I felt sexy, on display, an item being inspected. With Martin or any gay lover, I had ever had I was always a bit of a "show off", loving to present myself as sexy as possible to be desired for their sexual pleasure. With my sweater on I felt over dressed and pulled it off. My cute demi-bra framed my flat chest and despite my erection being pawed at by Claudia I did make quite a feminine presentation with the makeup, bra, hairless body and high heels.

"Lovely, Dear," Claudia told me as she saw the bra. "Why don't you lie down and make yourself comfortable? We can talk."

With that, I stretched out on the couch as Claudia sat next to me and continued stroking slowly on my penis as she spoke:

"Did you masturbate a lot as a boy? I know you can't now with that thing on your penis, but from my understanding, boys that masturbate excessively are much more likely to turn out gay. I find that amusing, as I think all males masturbate excessively. I'm pretty sure Martin did. After having Tiffany, I suppose I lost interest. Martin just wanted sex all the time, I just couldn't provide it. I'm sure he's happy to have you to fulfill those needs. That makes you happy, doesn't it?" I nodded as she continued her diatribe and continued stroking my penis I lay stretched out on the couch in nothing but the high heels and the cute demi-bra.

"I need a good romp in the hay every now and then, but not like Martin and most men who want sex all the time. It's all men think about, really. I suppose gay men who are in relationships can just 'cut to the chase' and have sex all the time. Don't they Dear?" I nodded again, as what could I really say? It was true.

"Towards the end, this is all Martin ever got from me," Claudia revealed as she jacked on my cock a little more emphatically to make a point. "In fact, he got much more of these than the real thing for years after Tiffany was born. A smart woman realizes that a nice hand job will make most men leave you alone for a while."

"Feminine boys are so much less trouble than women, I understand that. They provide easy sex without the drama and neediness women require. What I don't understand about you two is the chastity device. It is as if he is turning you back into the woman in the relationship, which in fact was the role you are playing, but locking you up makes only his penis important so perhaps he's not as gay as I would think. It's all so confusing," Claudia spoke rhetorically as she took another sip of wine keeping one hand on my penis. From her demeanor and her rambling thoughts, I could tell she was getting a good little buzz going from the wine.

"There, there," she went on. "Enough of that. Let's take care of the business at hand." She chuckled again as she said 'hand' while giving my penis a little squeeze while making this little pun.

Yes, please, I thought, as she steadily jacked on my cock. Yes, please, let's get on with the show. It was you who started all this, Claudia. A drop of pre-cum dolloped on the tip of my penis and was soon rubbed into the motion giving her hand job a small amount of lubrication. Claudia reached under my demi-bra and caressed my pierced nipples remarking "you have very nice breasts, young lady", so yes, the wine had made her a little giddy.

As she continued masturbating me, I could not help but finger myself as her soft hand on my penis was working its magic. As I squirmed and writhed to her touch signaling, I might be getting close, Claudia lifted one of my hands and placed it on her breast indicating I should rub her breasts through her blouse and bra as she held my hand onto her breasts.

"That should help, Dear," she told me in a tender tone. "Every boy loves feeling a woman's breasts. You're still a boy at heart aren't you, Dear?"

By this time, it was much too late for words. Feeling Claudia's breasts through her blouse and bra while she masturbated me was edging me closer and closer to climax. I did not care about anything at this moment, I just wanted to cum. It had been many, weeks since my penis had any direct stimulation, it was on our engagement night when I had masturbated for Martin before he locked up my penis in its cute bright pink silicone cage. Really as much as I sucked his cock and as often as he was fucking my boy cunny, I didn't mind being locked up, it was different but my libido soared and I still felt feminine and gay.

I did not really mind what was happening now either, however. Getting my penis stroked by the ex-wife of my husband to be still felt pretty damn good despite the weirdness of it all. Any emotional wreckage sure to follow plus whatever evil plan Claudia might have up her sleeve could be dealt with later. Claudia stroking my penis was all that really mattered at the moment. Getting my penis stroked and feeling up her breasts through her blouse produced the desired results as I squirmed and moaned with my ejaculation spewing out. It had been seven weeks for a real ejaculation and it showed.

Semen squirted out in ragged but powerful jets some even landing on my cute demi-bra. Luckily Claudia did not ruin my orgasm and kept stroking till the last dribble of cum trickled out. She knew how to administer a hand job, unlike many females who stop stroking at the first squirt.

"My, my, that must have been fun, Dear. You were an excited boy," Claudia remarked as we admired the wonderful volume of semen all over my tummy. "This was fun for me as well. I can only imagine how much fun Martin has with a tender sweet thing like you."

Claudia had a little cum on her hand as she made a soft caress across my face wiping the little smudge of cum on my cheek. She pecked a little kiss on my forehead before standing and announcing:

"I really must be running along. I'll let myself out. This has been fun Bobbi. Say hi to Martin for me," with that Claudia put on her suit jacket and waltzed out.

This has been fun Bobbi? I'll say it was fun. It was also mind blowing and more than a little unsettling. Basking in the glow of an incredible hand job and a stunning ejaculation I lay there with my tummy covered in semen. The pink chastity device sat starkly on the coffee table, its cylinder lock beside it and no key for me to put the contraption back on, great. No way Martin will not know. He probably already knows, the way he seems to still communicate with Claudia. When Martin got home, I rushed to him and held him tight in a manner that told him something was wrong, I was practically in tears.

"Bobbi, what's wrong," Martin asked as I continued to clutch at him.

I led him to the couch where I had purposely left the wine glasses on the coffee table next to the pink chastity device. With lipstick on one of the glasses it did not take Martin long to figure it out.

"Claudia?" he asked, already knowing the answer. I nodded and continued to hold tight to my man. Barely audible I squeaked out:

"She was naughty to me," I whispered ashamedly. "She played with me," I went on lifting my skirt showing my panties. "Spank me."

"I'm not going to spank you over this Bobbi."

"Please spank me like you did the first time," I whispered as I rubbed Martin's cock through his slacks. "I was naughty too. Martin, spank me."

I unfastened my skirt, letting it fall to the floor and pulled down my white cotton panties and kicked them off beside my high heels. The lavender panties I had on when Claudia was there, I had used to sop up the cum on my belly. And then later on when feeling aroused over what had transpired with Claudia, I took liberties and masturbated myself frantically, before Martin got home, sniffing the scent of damp semen to an intoxicating ejaculation, like I did so many times behind Susie's back. Yes, I was naughty. Let a boy out of his chastity device and he will not be able to control himself when left alone. So, there I was bottomless looking doe eyed at Martin rubbing his cock through his pants.

To make a point I knelt before him unfastening his pants, freeing his hardening cock. As my mouth found his cock, he got the message and was taking off his shirt. Stopping briefly, I helped him out of his pants and shoes before returning my man's luscious hard cock back to my mouth, hungrily devouring it like the cock hungry fem boy I really was. Martin let out an "OH FUCK YES!" as he took my head in his hands and forcefully face fucked my mouth for a few dramatic forced throating of his cock. Uncharacteristically I gagged and pulled off, saliva streaming down my chin. Wiping my face with the back of my hand I got up and pressed my hard penis into his now impressive erection, frotting us in agitated sex play.

Pulling away, I turned my back to him and wiggled my cute little butt as I raised my arms above my head. Bottomless in high heels and the skimpy demi bra it made for quite the erotic pose. Gyrating with arms clasped together in the air, my cute ass wiggling obscenely, it caught me off guard as the crack of Martin's hand slapped the tender flesh of my butt. I know I told him to spank me, but the unexpected shock of that slap as I danced surprised me as it stung and made me jump. Turning around wide eyed, mouth agape, I stared in disbelief at Martin. When he broke out into a huge grin, it melted my shock as I smiled back, giggling. I fell into him and forced my mouth on his as he caressed my lovely butt. His middle finger found my tight hole; having my naked bottom fingered has long been a favorite feeling. I began to whisper in his ear:

"I was so bad Martin. After Claudia molested me, I played with myself out of my cage before you got home. You need to spank me, Hun," I blurted out in hushed tones as I pressed my naked body and hard penis into him.

Martin grabbed my ass firmly with both hands as he forced his tongue down my throat. He fell back onto the couch pulling me over his lap. Admiring my lovely little but as it faced up, he fondled it and fingered me, muttering "lovely" a few times. This time I knew I was going to get spanked so my hard little penis chafed and poked onto Martin's throbbing cock as they both were sticky and tacky with pre cum as I lay across his lap. When the first slap violated the tenderness of my soft, cute butt cheek, I winced. Honestly, I loved it. My hard little dick tingled as did my tight bung hole.

The tingling in my boi cunny told me I wanted his cock in it. A rain of spanks cascaded down on my cheeks as they jiggled to the spanking. Martin was being kind, though I thought he was going a tad too gentle, eliciting a "harder" that I croaked out. Harder it was, as the assault on my butt continued not long, but enough to turn my cheeks bright cherry red. He massaged the burn a little and did what he knows I love best, getting my tight boi cunny fingered.

This whole erotic playtime with my little penis free and hard seemed to make me possessed as I knelt between Martin's legs rubbing our penises together before wildly masturbating over his cock. Soon I ejaculated excited spermies onto Martin's cock, it was the third free ejaculation I had that day while free from my lovely bright pink chastity cage, what a horny little vamp I was. Climbing onto Martin's cum covered cock, he fucked me "reverse cowgirl" on the couch, my high heels on the floor as he played with my flat 'titties' from behind. And what a fuck it was, his big hard cock pounding his soon to be boy wife's cunny like there was no tomorrow. I love cock. I love cock up my butt, I really, really do. I'm so fucking gay and so glad to be coming out.

After Martin's thundering cum blast deep up in me, the couch was a sticky mess. The chastity device did not go back on until after a shower the next morning (after I sucked Martin to wake him up and frantically jacked off knowing I would soon be caged again). Martin was kind and left the key on the dresser telling me I could release myself anytime, which I never did except from time to time when he was around. To my great relief he had retrieved the other key from Claudia.

And so, we were married in the early spring. Early spring, so we could honeymoon in Palm Springs before it got overly warm. Our ceremony was here at the house, a small group of us, even my mom attended. She always suspected that I might be gay but never said anything till I told her about Martin. My dress? Very simple; a bright white spaghetti strap sheath dress with a wide lavender sash tied around the waist. Sheer white stockings and toes painted pink and lavender being shown off by silver high heel strappy sandals. Bangle bracelets and fingernails matching my toes really added a nice touch. What was quite fabulous was my perfect makeup. Tiffany did it. Her best male friend in school was gay and she insisted on doing it, she had no problem that her dad was marrying a feminine man.

And with all the trappings of a lovely dress, makeup and high heels what really made a statement on my sexuality was my hair style. Yes, I was a feminine male and what gay femme boy who was becoming a boy wife would not want to be the 'girl' in a wedding. I loved that and will always cherish my femininity. Yet still, and this may sound odd, despite all this, I was not trying to imitate a woman or was identifying as trans, I just really loved celebrating my homosexuality and beta role by being femme and gay. My hairstyle reflected that; very emo, very stylish, almost a contradiction of styles, a style that a very 'out' lesbian or flaming gay model might wear.

It was very short on the back and one side, nearly shaved, but long on the top and "emo" bangs in a fem boy cut that I could barely keep out of my eyes. My hair was nearly black with blond streaks in it, and for the wedding Tiffany put in a stylish pink streak in it. There was no mistaking I was gay. All of this made me so happy. Tiffany helped me get dressed and made up and she did not bat an eye that I wore the bright pink silicone chastity device. She told me I was lovely and that her dad was so lucky to find me.

And what 'boy wife' would not look forward to getting fucked silly, getting fucked like a sexy bride on his wedding night in a ritzy hotel suite before travelling to Palm Springs for our honeymoon? I sure did look forward to it and was fucked senseless. Martin was kind and unlocked my chastity cage on our wedding night. My penis responded in kind and was erect for much of the honeymoon, which was a dream. We stayed at the fanciest resort in Palm Springs. It was a time in my life where I could finally be out and gay, show it and not a care in the world. Out by the pool I wore a skimpy shiny silver string bikini bottom and high heels.