Looking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut, come," he yells, finally. I scramble to my feet and down the stairs so fast I almost fall down them, screeching to a halt and collapsing back to my knees in front of him.

"Yes, Master?" I say, breathing heavily, not from the exertion, but because I'm excited.

"I need another beer," He says, handing me an empty can.

"Yes, Master," I say, unable to hide my disappointment. I stand and start walking toward the kitchen.

"Slut, heel," He says, I turn around and drop to my knees again.

"You have a problem with how I'm using you?" he asks

"No, Master. You know best," I tell him what I think he wants to hear.

"Did you just lie to me?" He asks.

"Yes, Master," I say. He's got me there.

"You swore you'd never lie to me."

"I did, Master. I'm sorry."

"So, do you have a problem with how I'm using you?"

"No, Master. I'd just rather be sucking your cock," I say, truthfully.

"You want to suck my cock?"

"Very much so, Master."

"What's in it for me?"

"Master?"

"Well, you get something you want. What do I get?"

"Master gets a blowjob, the best I can give."

"So, a blowjob at any other time would be half-assed?"

"No, Master. I, uh," He's gotten me flustered, "I don't know what Master wants me to say."

"It's a trade. You want something, you have to offer something in return."

He wants me to give him something, for the privilege of me sucking his cock? Is that really what's happening here? No hints on what he's expecting me to offer, either. This is frustrating, and a little bit humiliating. Which, obviously, is the point. I get that. Well played, Master. Even so, I have no idea what to offer.

"Master, Slut doesn't know what to offer," I say, honestly.

"Is slut a little bit stupid, do you think?" Master asks, in a very mocking tone.

"Yes, Master," I say, without even thinking.

"Do you really?"

"I suppose I do, Master. I don't think a smart person would have made the decisions this slut has made."

He opens his mouth, and the slight smirk tells me he's about to say something sarcastic, but he holds his tongue. Instead, he thinks for a moment.

"Okay, since you're too stupid to come up with your own ideas," He pats me on the head, I know he meant it to be condescending, but feeling him touch me made me tingle in my sub place. "I'm going to give you a multiple choice. Are you paying attention, I don't want to have to repeat myself."

"Yes, Master. I'm ready."

"Option one. Send pictures of your tits, cunt, and asshole anonymously to a random contact on your phone. For the sake of their marriage, we can exclude your parents from this."

Oh shit. When he said he wasn't going easy on me, he wasn't fucking around. This is option one?

"Option two," he continues, "I'm almost out of beer, you can walk with me to the shop to get some more. 10 minutes there, 10 minutes back. You will be naked."

Okay, that's worse.

"Option three, since you love to suck cock so much, we order a pizza and you blow the delivery guy."

I suppose it's option one. I guess I just hope the random contact isn't someone who can recognise my tits, cunt, or asshole. Fortunately, that's a pretty short list. There aren't many guys who have seen my goods, though I get the feeling that's about to change. That said, this is the tamest, safest option. Considering my wants, it's the clear choice, but I should be thinking about Master. What would HE want me to do?

I know he would enjoy me being naked in public, it's only 20 minutes. Maybe a bit longer because you just know he'll take his sweet time in the store, plus there might be a queue. Forty-five minutes, tops, naked outside in full view of everyone. Or...Or I suck the cock of a complete stranger. Something Master would also like, I mean, he did write that contract.

He says it's extreme, that he's trying to make me quit, but did he just have these ideas on hand? or are they some deep, secret fantasy he's never told anyone about? Even if it would please Master, could I do it? Would Master look at me differently, suddenly my depraved slutty nature was confirmed? Would Master be disgusted by me? No, he's a freak, just like you. He wouldn't want me to pick option one, he'd like it if I picked option two, but he secretly hopes I pick option three. I'm going to do it. Wait, am I going to do it? Yes. Yes, you are. Do it for Master.

"Option three, Master," I say, too late to back down now.

"I'm sorry, what?" he asks, not even trying to hide his surprise, but I notice his dick got a little harder.

"Option three, Master," I repeat.

"You remember what option three was?"

"Suck off a delivery driver, Master."

"Why did you pick this one?" he asks

"Slut thought about it. Option one was too easy, it wouldn't have made Master happy. You just put that there so I'd have an easy way out if I needed it. Master is so good to his slut."

"Very astute. Continue."

"Option two was tricky. I know Master would have enjoyed that, and it would have made me feel a lot of embarrassment and shame. I think that would have made Master enjoy it more, so option two would have been a great choice."

"You're right, I would have enjoyed that."

"Option three, on the other hand." I pause to consider my words carefully, "Master wrote that contract, which means he must have had the idea of giving me, or someone, to people for sexual use. He's never mentioned it, at least not to me, so slut thinks that Master has let slip a secret fantasy. Maybe on purpose, maybe without knowing. Slut believes that Master added option three hoping that slut would take it. So, slut chooses to fulfill her Masters deepest fantasies."

"So, you're only doing it because you think it's what I want?"

"No, Master," I run my fingers through my cunt and show him the juices, "The thought of it has made this slut wetter than she's ever been. It's just..." I stop, I don't know if I should tell him everything.

"It's just, what?"

"If slut does it, will Master be disgusted with her?"

"What? no. No of course he won't."

"Then slut picks option three, Master."

"Well, since you are so sure. I accept your trade. You may suck my cock now."

"Thank you, Master," I say, crawling towards him but before I can get my hands on his belt he stops me.

"Slut, I still need that beer."

"Sorry, Master." I rush to the kitchen and get a cold can from the fridge and rush back to him. I open the can and hand it directly to him and return to my rightful place. On my knees in front of him. He clicks the TV back on and starts surfing channels as I liberate his cock from its fabric prison.

It's a beautiful cock, it wouldn't win any awards for its size or girth, but it's his and I love it. I carefully slide the foreskin back and lick the head. I kiss it and whisper how I've missed it before I slowly suck it into my mouth. The familiar flavour brings back fond memories as I slide my head up and down the shaft, pressing my tongue along the length and flicking at the tip. It swells as I do this, and I find myself overjoyed that it remembers me.

I let it into my throat, and Master moans. I moan. I show my affection for as long as I can, when I feel it pulse, I slow down. This is his first blowjob in 4 years. I can't rush it. I take it out and kiss it, and it twitches. I lick it gently, and it stiffens. I blow gently over the head, and Master moans. I return it to my mouth and begin again, I keep a slow, steady pace. Every time it enters my throat I hear a moan; I feel it swell.

I can't wait anymore, I want to taste him, I want his pleasure. I need his cum. I speed up, just slightly, I still want to drag this out, but this time I need the finish. I pick a rhythm, three in the mouth, two in the throat. His moans are getting louder, and longer, the beer is in danger of spilling. I reach out and move his hand, he places the beer on the table and grabs a fistful of my hair.

One last time, I take it into my throat and then I suck, lick and I am rewarded with my Master's pleasure. His grip tightens, and his cock spasms his delicious seed into my mouth. I swallow, but I'm not done. There's more, there has to be more in there. I push it back into my throat for one more last time, and then suck to make sure it's all gone.

When I remove his cock and look at Master, he's fully reclined, his head leaning over the back of the sofa. He pats me on the head. "That's my good girl," he says. "Good, slut."

"Thank you, Master," I say, "Thank you for your gift."

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

"Yes, Master."

"Well then, slut. Sit at my desk and order us a pizza," Master commanded.

"Yes, Master," slut obeyed.

I sat at the computer and pulled up his favourite pizza place.

"Double pepperoni, large, thin, and garlic bread," he said.

I followed his instructions

"Payment info should already be there."

It was, I clicked to pay.

"Leave a note for the delivery driver."

I click in the text box.

"The girl at the door will blow you if you tell her to."

I paused, this is fast becoming a reality. When they get this note, what will they think? A prank? Will they fight over who gets to go, or will they expect some old hag and so delegate this to some loser? I clicked to confirm the order.

"Now, you sit here and think about what's cumming for you in 30 minutes or less," Master joked.

I sat down and thought about it. I thought about the moment the complete stranger says the words "blow me." I thought about myself, kneeling in front of him and taking his cock into my mouth. My thighs are wet. What is wrong with me?

It seemed like an eternity before the pizza arrived, when the doorbell rang my heart leapt into my throat. Would the driver have the balls to say it? Part of me hoped not, part of me hoped he would, and a tiny part of me hoped he'd be a real asshole about it. I waited for Master to tell me to go.

"Alright, I've set up cameras in case he goes too far and also so we can watch it later and evaluate your performance," Master informs me.

Evaluate my performance? I won't lie to you, that got me tingly.

"Go answer the door, slut."

Like a good sub, I obey. I nervously walk to the front door, taking a deep breath I open it. At first, I only open it a little, but then I remember, I'm not allowed to cover up. Opening the door fully I can't look the driver in the face.

"Uh, thin pepperoni with garlic bread?" the driver's voice was cracking.

"Yes, sir," I answer.

I take the boxes from him. He's taking his time doing his bag up, must be trying to stick around as much as possible. I put the boxes on a table in case it counts as covering up.

"uh," the driver mumbles.

"Was there anything else, sir?" I ask,

"Um," he takes a deep breath, "the note?"

Here we go, he's going to do it. Oh god, I'm so nervous. So excited.

"Yes, sir?"

"It's like a joke?"

"No, sir."

"so, I say "blow me" and you...?"

"I suck your cock to completion, sir," I say, the window I have to retreat is getting smaller.

"Okay, then blow me," he says.

This is it, this is crunch time. The moment when I need to put my money where my mouth is. My money, in this instance, is represented by the cock of a guy delivering me pizza.

I kneel in front of him, I am so wrong. I grab his pants and pull him closer, he's getting hard already I haven't even touched him. Unzipping his fly, I pull his cock out and look at it, there's still time. He'd be disappointed, he'd think I was a tease, but I can still back out. Master would understand, he'd be disappointed too, but he would understand.

Master would be disappointed. This is unacceptable.

I move my head forward, it's close. I can smell it. It's not dirty, but it's not clean. It smells like he showered before work, but is more than a few hours into his shift. I prepare myself, I steel my nerve, I place my hand on his balls and slide his cock into my slut mouth. I feel wrong, so wrong. Yet, somehow, this feels right. I lick the head and suck it as I jerk him off into my mouth, I just have to do a good job, only Master gets the premium package. He grabs my head and moans.

Meanwhile, my cunt is throbbing from treating myself like a sexual object, no one forced me to do this, it was only suggested as an action. My will brought it to life. I feel him pulsing in my mouth, he's close. Cum for me, I thought. I need to taste my shame. When the young man burst, I almost cum myself, I swallow it all.

"Mmm," I groan, "Thank you, sir."

"Dude," he exclaims, leaning back on the wall. "That's the best tip I've ever had."

"I'm glad you enjoyed me, sir." I stood up and moved back inside.

"Sorry, I'm going to close the door now," I said. I think subconsciously I was embarrassed by what I had just done and wanted to put some distance between us. I also, wanted to eat some pizza because it smelled amazing.

Master was watching and he looked at me when I came in.

"Well?" he asked, "How did that feel?"

"I feel incredibly horny, Master," I say, "honestly, that was such a rush. I feel like a whore. A slutty, submissive, whore."

"That's a pretty accurate description," Master quips, "except you're MY slutty, submissive, whore."

"Would you please fuck me, Master?" I ask, "after the pizza, of course."

"What's in it for me?"

"You're almost out of beer, Master."

He raises an eyebrow and, for the first time today, he smiles at me. Slut just made her Master happy. Slut is so happy.

12