Looking Up Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't I have that anyway?" He slides his hand up my thigh, instructing me to open them with gentle pressure before his hand continues its journey to my cunt, his cunt.

"You did," I moan as his fingers meet my clit, his fingertip sliding across it in slow, deliberate movements, "you do, but now you know you can let loose."

"I can let loose?" He leans forward, taking one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking it in, closing his teeth gently around it as he slides his finger inside me, dipping it in, beckoning, before returning to tease my clit.

"Yes," I whisper, the sensations building, reigniting the fire that was snuffed earlier, as if it never happened, despite the cool night air, I'm radiating heat, the blood flushing my skin as he works me, he remembered every move, all the ways I like it. "You've been holding back."

"So I should stop that?" His fingers accelerate, working their magic on my, his, clit. I feel it swelling ever closer, as he places soft, almost ticklish, kisses on my stomach.

"If it pleases you, Master," I moan, wondering if anyone is looking at me, watching this display. Maybe some of the people filming followed, and right now a video is being recorded. This thought makes me wetter.

"Whatever I want?" He slides his fingers into me again, once more pressing skyward. I'm close, I'm so, so close. My legs are shaking, and my moans becoming louder, more frequent, more desperate.

"Anything," I whisper, rocking my hips into his hand, running my fingers through his hair. For the first time in years, I feel genuinely cared for, like my needs matter.

"I want to go home," he stands up, abruptly stopping everything.

"No, no, no, no," I whine, desperately, "you said I could cum, I deserve it. You agreed."

"I do agree, and believe me, you will cum," He smirks at me, "unfortunately you failed to specify when, and where."

"You bastard, I was so close. Just a little more? please, Master. Please, let me."

"Let's go home," he says, holding out his hand for me, I reluctantly take it. As the warmth of it spreads into me, the woes of the world fade away. I look up at him, his smiling face, I feel proud knowing I helped to put it there, I'm also grateful to him for my own smile. It's been so long, I realise, since I've genuinely smiled.

"So, what are your thoughts on public nudity?" he asks, after a few steps.

"I love it, Master," I answer, honestly, "I would like it if we could do something like this again."

"I'd like that too."

"Shame about the gang bang, I'd built that up in my head, thought about it, really considered if it was what I wanted, but just when I realised that I absolutely did want it, you denied me. I understand why, but I'm still a little disappointed."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise it would have that effect. I'll figure out a way to make it up to you."

"I'm smiling under this mask, you know, so you've already helped so much, Master."

"You know, I'm not sure about this whole "Master" thing."

"You want to stop playing?" I must sound so desperate, but if the play is over I'm going to be so sad.

"Not at all, it's just calling me "Master" all the time. Seems, I don't know, basic."

"Oh, I see. You nearly gave me a heart attack. What should I call you instead?"

"Seb is fine."

"That's just your name? don't you prefer something with deference?"

"I think I'd like it more if you were your normal self, but still followed my every command," he squeezed my hand, "besides, you're the only person in the world who calls me Seb."

"You don't like the slave bit?"

"I do, but it turns out I prefer that in shorter scenes, is that a problem?"

"No, I had just kinda assumed it was the way this worked."

"Just remember, when you call me "Seb" it means "Master" and I own you."

"And when you call me Josie, it means I'm your slut and you own me."

"I'm still going to call you slut."

"you are?"

"Do you really think a whore like you is worthy of a name? like people?"

"No, Seb. You're right, I'm sorry for my arrogance. Thank you for correcting me."

"I like this self-degradation, do that more often. Do you like how I just did it?"

"I do, Seb, and I will."

"Get better at knowing when to give honest answers, though."

"I will, I'm sorry for being so useless."

He squeezes my hand again, and I rest my helmet on his shoulder as we turn the corner to his street. His house is once again in view, it seems so long since I've seen it, so much has happened. When we left it seemed like a lost refuge, walking up the driveway now, feels more like the end of a vacation. Nothing but fond memories and the threat of normality.

He unlocks the door but directs me to stay outside. I feel the warmth from inside, I'm aware for the first time in a while of my nudity. I got so used to it, I almost forgot about it. It just became the state of affairs, and at some point, I stopped thinking about it. Strange how we can get used to almost anything, given enough time and distractions.

After a few moments, Seb comes back. He steps outside with me, moving me back down the driveway a few paces. He looks around, before pulling a small key from his pocket.

"Here," he says, holding the key out for me to take, "I want you to take the helmet off, right now, in public."

"Of course, Seb," I take the key from him and undo the padlock, holding the helmet I pause, I'm about to be fully exposed. For the first time, completely naked in a public place.

"This is an important first step, you said you wanted more of this. More public scenes. Well, we're going to get you used to being completely exposed. Face and all."

"I understand, I'm just still a little nervous about being outed," I say, removing the helmet and handing it to Seb.

"You've been crying," he noticed immediately, "do you need to stop?"

"Only a little bit, earlier. I'm fine, you're fine," I take a deep breath of the cool night air, that helmet was a little stifling, it feels good to get it off, "So what now? We just stand here?"

"I was thinking we walk over to the corner and then back again, are you comfortable with that?"

"I'm fine with that, just there and back, right?"

"Yeah, no leaving you alone or anything just yet. I figure we'll do something like this from time to time, just to build your confidence with it."

"Thank you for pushing me, Seb."

"You're welcome, slut," he says, walking back to shut the door.

I turn to face the street, looking at all the windows, making sure no one is watching, or perhaps hoping to be seen by someone. I have to admit, without the mask, it is more exciting. I turn and wait for Seb to rejoin me, before setting off toward the corner. As we venture back out, my heart starts beating heavier. I'm nervous and excited all over again, I still love it, I love every second of it.

We get to the corner and Seb turns around and starts to walk back, but I linger. He turns to look at me, I look at him, then start walking across the road, leaving him behind. He starts to follow me but I gesture for him to stop, he wants me to get used to public nudity, I can't keep using him as a crutch. I need to challenge myself.

Reaching the other sidewalk, I turn and look back at Seb. Placing my hands behind me, clasping them tight, I start to count. Sixty seconds, and then I'll go back. Just one minute alone, naked, and then I'll go to him. I make sure to think the Mississippi's for each second I count, no sense cheating it. Seb is watching me, smiling at me. I smile back, thirty seconds.

A car pulls onto the road, it's a long road, and I doubt it's moving fast enough to get here in 15 seconds. It is coming this way, I'm going to wait for it. This will be my first time being seen naked in public without a mask. There could be anyone in this car, I'm going to let them see me. I want Seb to see me do this for him, for me. He's watching me, I'm safe. The car slows as it passes me, I have been witnessed.

I can't help but smile as I walk back over to Seb, he's applauding me so I give a little curtsey.

"It's cold, can we go inside now?" I ask, reaching out for his hand.

"That was amazing," he takes my hand, "you were just seen totally nude, how do you feel?"

"Wet, Seb. Can I please cum now?"

"I want to edge you some more, a lot more, I want this orgasm to be the best you've ever had. Maybe it won't be, maybe I can't do that. I want to try, though."

"You want to edge me more? I've been on the edge all evening."

"So a few more hours won't hurt."

"Hours?!?"

"Well, maybe not hours. We'll see, I want something special for it, you know?"

"Special, how?"

"I don't know, I'm just buying time until I think of something," he chuckles to himself as he unlocks the door.

"Oh gods, the warmth. How I've missed it," I say, running inside and flopping over onto the sofa, "feels like I've been on my feet for hours."

"Probably because you're not wearing shoes," he says, moving toward the kitchen, "you want a beer?"

"I need at least five beers."

I hear the taps in the kitchen turn on, Seb comes out with a couple of cold cans, opens one, and hands it to me, before opening his and drinking deeply. I also take a few mouthfuls of the cold, fizzy deliciousness. It really hits the spot, after everything we just did, I'm looking forward to getting a little smashed with Seb. It's been way too long.

He walks back into the kitchen, and I hear the taps stop. He returns carrying a bowl of warm water, which he places on the floor in front of me, and gently places my feet in it. It's soothing and so nice, I lean my head back and enjoy the sensations. I hear Seb leave again, only to return a few moments later, this time carrying soap, a washcloth, and a towel.

He kneels by the bowl, picking up one of my feet and gently scrubbing it clean, before moving onto the next foot. I watch him as he washes me, checking each foot for cuts, or injury. When he's satisfied that my feet are clean and unharmed he towels each of them dry and carries the bowl out to the kitchen. Neither of us say anything, I think he was just focused on the task, but I was enjoying the tender care. He really does care.

"That doesn't count as sub care," I say, when he comes back, "It was nice, but we're still playing."

"I know, I just didn't want to look at your disgusting, filthy feet all evening."

"It really was lovely, though. Thank you, Seb."

"You're welcome."

"So, how drunk are we getting?"

"She said, to the Englishman."

"Oh, we're getting UK drunk?"

"Tomorrow is a Sunday, so we don't have anything to worry about there."

"My concern is you getting too drunk to finish me off."

"What if I decide to keep you edged for a whole week?"

"I'd go on strike, and probably cry."

"Aw, poor little slut, all wound up with no release."

"Just out of curiosity, what's the punishment for cumming without permission?"

"You know that thing from TV shows, where a parent catches a kid smoking, so forces them to smoke the whole pack?"

"I think I know what you mean."

"Well, if you cum without permission, you'll be tied up with the wand on full," he polishes off his can and crushes it, "I'll make you cum so many times you lose all sense of self, I'll dedicate hours to it."

"Doesn't sound like much of a punishment, to be honest."

"Try me," he says, smirking at me, he seems so sure of it that I'm second-guessing myself.

"Well, I mean, you've already said that you wanted to edge me more, and you know I love doing what you want," I say, hoping the backtrack doesn't seem too obvious.

"I'm going to get the toy box, go get us some more beers."

I finish my can and crush it, mockingly mirroring him, we share a laugh and go on our separate quests, he goes for the treasure chest of kinky things, and I quest for the elixirs of intoxication. The fridge in the basement is filled with beer and a chilled bottle of peach schnapps. I grab both and head back upstairs.

He is fishing through the box of toys, pulling out the things he wants to play with. I hand him a beer, take a big swig of the schnapps and pass him the bottle.

"Finally getting serious?" He says, before drinking some of the liquor, "legs open, slut."

"Can I ask you some more questions, Seb?" I ask, opening my legs for him.

"Depends on the question, I guess, keep the past out of it, and sure," he says, turning a wand onto its lowest setting and positioning the head over my clit. My hips instinctively move, rubbing against the silicon bulb. This feels good, so very good.

"Oh Gods, that's amazing," I moan, a deep sigh forces its way out of me, "why are you so adamant about edging me?"

"Quality over quantity," He holds his beer up for me, so I open it for him, "you said you haven't had any action for a while, so I want to make the first one mind-blowing."

"I'm good to go now," I whisper, the wand is working its magic, just a little bit more and I'd have the release I need. Just a little bit more, and I'd be over the edge, he's not stopping. He must be able to tell I'm close, my breathing is ragged, my legs are shaking, and I can feel my eyes rolling back.

"I disagree," he says, increasing the intensity.

"Fuck. Don't stop, I'm close. Gods I'm close," I can feel it brewing, it's right there, just a bit more and I'd be over the edge, falling into the enchanting ecstasy of release. I know I can't, he's waiting for me to stop him. He knows I'm close, I want it, more than anything I want this, but he's given me a command, and I must obey, "stop, fuck, stop. I'm too close, stop, please."

"Good girl," he says, pulling the wand off me, forcing out a desperate moan, my disappointment cut short, as no sooner had the wand left me, his fingers slide inside me.

"Mmm, how long?"

"You really want it?" He says, beckoning my pleasure to him, slowly sliding his fingers over my spot, his thumb gently resting on my clit, his clit, preventing it from recovering fully.

"I do, Seb. I need it. So bad, you have no idea."

"Okay, half an hour more edging, and then, if you are a very good girl, we can fuck."

"Thank you, Seb. Thank you so much," I press myself into his hand, pushing it deeper, whimpering as I do. I'm suddenly aware of my beer being gently removed from my fingers, I'd forgotten about it and was dangerously close to losing it to gravity.

"What does it mean to be a "good girl", in your opinion?" He asks, speeding up his finger fucking.

"A good girl, mmm, doesn't just follow orders, she tries to find the, mmm, best possible outcome for her Master," I struggle to get the words out, I'm close again, I have to fight against myself, every nerve, every inch of my cunt is begging to finish, but what I want is secondary, "stop, please stop. I'm close."

"Can you give me an example?" he asks, taking a swig of schnapps and handing me the bottle.

"Well," I drink to calm myself, my breathing is too heavy to properly speak just now, "At the store, you looked bored, so I tried to find ways to entertain you while staying within the rules you had given."

"Go on."

"You said that pictures were allowed, touching was allowed. So I thought that you'd be hoping for those things to happen. I didn't want to say "Who wants to touch me" because I'm not allowed to pick my own sexual partners, not sure if that counted but I decided not to risk it."

"So, you offered selfies?"

"Someone asked to take one, I said yes because you said to let it happen. They did the hover hand, so I let them know they were allowed to touch me, I said it loud, so everyone could hear."

"Because you thought I wanted it?"

"Yes, Seb. Exactly that, you didn't look so bored after that, it made me happy to see you happy."

"If I told you to post nudes online, would you?"

"Yes. Seb, I'd go to work naked if you told me to."

"What about your hard limit?"

"I don't think I have any limits with you."

"So, I have the power to totally ruin your life if I wanted?"

"Yes, I'd gladly burn every bridge for you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm horny, and I trust you."

"Anything I want, hm?"

"Anything."

"Pick a contact in your phone, send a nude, followed by an "omg I'm sorry" message."

"Oh fuck," I pick up my phone and start browsing my contacts, "I don't know why, but following your orders makes me feel so good," it's hard to pick, so I flick the list and stop scrolling on a random contact, some guy called "Rich - washing machine", I have no idea, "any preference on the pose, Master?" I called him Master again, it's a habit I guess.

"I think it should show all the goods, but Josie, only do it if you want to."

"Answer me honestly," I say, squatting on my toes and doing my best to recreate the pose from earlier that evening. Legs wide, excitement showing, my nipples are hard, I bite my lip and snap the shot, showing the phone to Seb, "would you enjoy it if I sent him this?"

"Of course I would, but I just asked you to break a hard limit, are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure," I send the photo, followed by the apology message, "technically, we haven't broken the hard limit. He thinks it's an accident, only we know it's because I'm a filthy, submissive, slut for you," I show Seb the screen, the sent photo, and the apology message.

"Hold that pose," he commands, placing the wand back onto his clit, "I want you to know, I've been hard all evening because of you, no one excites me like you do."

"Seb, you have no idea how happy that makes me. If you want, you can edge me forever. I will only cum when you say so."

It's difficult to balance with the wand, I'm feeling a little tipsy from the liquor and beer, giddy from the subservience, and the wonderful praise from my Master. It's okay if I think of him as Master, he asked to be called Seb, but he's my Master. My phone dings, I have a reply, I read it out for Master.

"He said, "I really wish that message had been for me." should I reply?"

"Tell him," he pauses to think, "tell him since he's seen it all anyway he can message you whenever he wants nudes."

"That's so hot, Seb. This feels a lot like public nudity, I feel exposed, and kinda naughty," I type the reply as instructed, and return my focus to maintaining my balance. The wand working its magic again, his clit is so sensitive now, I can see why the forced orgasms would be a punishment.

"You are very naughty, and a very good girl."

"Thank you, Seb," I say, as the sensations come close to overwhelming me. I lose my balance and fall backward into the sofa. We both start laughing.

"Would you like to fuck now?" He finally asks.

"Do you think I deserve it?" I ask, fishing for some validation.

"Yes."

He leads me to his desk, sliding everything onto the floor and forcefully bending me over it. I spread my legs for him, to position his cunt where he needs it. I brace myself for entry, the anticipation giving me goosebumps as I feel him line his perfect cock up with me. Rubbing the tip along my slit, teasing me with it before slowly filling me with its length. I moan as I stretch to accept him, still so very sensitive.

"Thank you for fucking me, Seb," I say, as he holds his cock deep inside. The calm before my storm.

He starts off slowly, letting out a quiet moan of his own, as he pulls out to the tip and slowly pushes back in. Savouring every inch of the wetness he created, I feel his hands squeeze my hips as he repeats his thrust, pulling almost all the way out of me, pushing deep into me, until my ass presses against him. I whimper with each slow thrust, feeling him fill me again is just the cherry on top of this perfect day.

I move my hand onto his as he starts to pick up his pace, I move my hips to match his thrusts, trying to help him get as deep as he can, squeezing his cock as hard as I can. Trying to lock him inside me, preferably forever. Now that he's in here again, I never want him to leave. He moans, I moan, I love to hear him enjoying me. I feel useful, I feel like I have a purpose. His phone rings, and then I feel empty as he actually pulls out of me to get his phone.