Looking Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Pushing boundaries leads to interesting results.
12.5k words
4.63
2.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*/ I wasn't sure where to put this part of the story, I chose BDSM because that's what feels right to me, this is a story about D/s after all. So I will say here in this comment, there is some mild non-con/reluctance in this part. Never forced, Josie can back out at any time, but it goes farther than previous chapters and I wanted to at least give a heads up.

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk. *

**************************************************************************

Master locks the door behind us, it is at this moment that I start to feel trapped out here. I hesitate, lingering on the doorstep.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Master says, looking back.

He'll let me back in if I ask. He won't force me to do it. I'm scared, I'm embarrassed, I'm incredibly turned on. I think I'm more scared of someone touching me and finding out exactly how turned on, how close to orgasm I am. I take a deep breath and move toward Master.

He holds out his hand, and I gratefully take it. Squeezing it for courage, I walk beside him, the sidewalk is strangely warm under my feet. Residual heat from the sun, it's a very pleasant sensation. I look over my shoulder as the refuge of his house gets farther away from us until we turn a corner and it disappears from sight. We walk past people who laugh at me.

"The Empire has its perks" One jokes to his friend.

"They're perky, alright" the other jests.

I lower my head, but I still feel their eyes on me. I want to cover up, to hide myself. I want to curl up into a little ball and disappear. I don't cover up, though. I could if I wanted. I'm not bound, I'm forcing myself to be seen. I'd never done this for Master before, he asked, but I was always too scared. Now, though, I can feel it. Beneath the humiliation, I'm becoming more aware of my sub feelings.

The streets on the way to the shop are mostly empty, I'm not sure if I'm happy or disappointed. I know Master would have preferred if I had been seen more, I actually think I might want that too. Not just for him, but for me. I squeeze his hand, just to remind myself it's there. The nervousness is fading, now I'm just excited. My wetness has reached my knees, that's never happened before.

"Tell me about the delivery driver," Master asks.

"Yes, Master," I say, "I was nervous when I answered the door."

"Why were you nervous?"

"Because I was naked," I begin, "because I didn't know if he would command me, I hoped he would."

"How did you feel when he did?"

"Scared. Excited. So many things, Master."

"What happened next?"

"I knelt before him and took his cock out," I say, starting to get even more excited. "It smelled faintly of sweat, but was mostly clean."

"If it was dirty, do you think you'd have done it?"

"I think that would have made me feel more of a slut, Master."

"Could you be more of a slut?" he joked.

"There's always room for improvement, Master," I say, having a little fun with it.

"Then what?"

"I put it in my mouth, I got so wet when I tasted it. He was already hard and leaking by the time I got it to my mouth. Strong umami flavour."

"Umami?"

"You know, delicious and savoury."

"I know what it means, I've just never heard it used in this context before, continue."

"Well, it was. I put my hand on his balls, I knew it would feel nice for him, but mostly I just wanted to feel him empty. I started to jerk him off with my other hand."

"I know that move, you wanted it over quickly."

"Not exactly, Master. I wanted to reserve my best techniques for you."

"I'm touched, What happened next?"

"I jerked and sucked until he came; I nearly came myself, without touching anything."

"Interesting, has that ever happened before?"

"Once, the first time we played I was so excited I almost came before we started."

"Is that what all the whimpering was about?"

"It was, Master."

"I'll be honest, I thought you were scared. Only doing it because you thought I'd like it."

"Master, no. Not at all. Some of my favourite memories of our..." I cut myself off, I don't want to make him angry again.

"...Of our relationship?"

"Sorry, yes."

"I'm not going to snap again, you can talk about it."

"Thank you, Master," I say, looking up at him to check his expression. He's smiling, am I making him happy? I hope so. "Some of my favourite memories of our relationship are when I was on my knees, looking up at you."

"You do look cute down there."

"I'd have liked to have done it more often."

"Is that why..." He stops himself, "Uh, so what happened next?"

"I was so embarrassed that I ran indoors and shut the door in his face."

"Embarrassed that you did it, or embarrassed that you almost came?"

"A little of both."

Master points at someone walking on the other side of the road.

"If I commanded you, would you blow him?"

"I think I would, Master," I say, after a moment of thought. That was an honest answer, I realise. Not only would I, but I think I would enjoy it. I find myself hoping for it, just a little bit. "Except, I'd rather not take this mask off."

"How are you feeling now?" Master asks.

"Horny, excited, exposed. I feel a thousand eyes on me, even though we're mostly alone. Being seen like this, Master I...I think I like it."

"What about it do you like?"

"I like to fulfil your fantasies, Master."

"You can't dodge the question by sucking up to me."

"Worth a shot. Did you see the way they looked at me? at my body? You know I've had issues with self-image, but this? It's honestly a real confidence booster. So weird to say that. It was difficult to step outside, but I did it. It's difficult to keep my hands down, but I am. I was terrified of being seen, and now that I am literally facing that fear, I'm realising that it was nothing, and I want to know what else I can overcome."

"I also want to know this."

"Thank you for pushing me to challenge myself, Master."

"Maybe I should push you harder."

"I think I'd like that."

He squeezes my hand as we turn a corner and his local shop comes into view. The little shop is busy, which makes sense for a Saturday night. I feel a wave of submission, and an almost overwhelming desire to rub my clit. As each person looks my way, I feel myself edging closer as if I was being touched by an invisible hand. A small moan escapes my lips.

"I'll be as fast as I can, stay by the door so I can see you," he says, releasing my hand and walking into the shop.

I watch him enter and now, as I stand naked and alone outside this store, I feel the exposure in full. Before, I was a naked girl with a partner. Maybe it was a dare, or some game I was playing with my boyfriend. Now, I'm just a naked girl all on her own. With Master in the store, I take a moment to look around.

Several people walk past me, going to or from the store. For the most part, I am ignored. Some of them make some small comment or joke. Asking if I'm cold, or joking that they are overdressed. These people are in the minority. Turning around to face the street, I see there are a small number of hangers-on. There doesn't seem to be much sexual interest in me, more a bemused curiosity.

I won't lie to you, I was hoping for more of a response. I didn't expect the whole world to fall immediately in love with me, or have everyone whip their dicks out and start jerking off in the middle of the street, but something. More than this. I turn back around to check for Master. He's in the queue, it's quite a long one. He looks bored. Master looks bored? Of me? Is the situation not to his liking?

I remember the rules, touching was allowed, and pictures were allowed. Is that what he was hoping for? Things don't seem to be progressing that way at all. Think, slut. My orders are to stay by the door, so I can move a bit, but not much. I can talk, but I can't just ask them to touch me. That might be considered choosing a sexual partner. Maybe if it comes up organically, naturally. I need a plan.

I face the street again, I count thirteen people hanging around, looking at me. Two of them are holding phones, are they filming? I strike a cute pose, making a peace sign with my fingers. They look embarrassed to have been noticed, I should say something, let them know it's okay.

"Is that a stream, or just for your personal collection?" I say, placing my hands behind my back, trying to appear more open.

"Just personal," one says, trying to sound like it's not a big deal.

"I have to stay by the door, but you're welcome to come closer, I can't bite with this helmet on."

"What's up with the helmet?" Someone in the crowd asks.

"Just in case any footage of me is put online, so it won't bleed into my real life."

"Why are you doing this?" Another voice asks.

"Oh, um," I should have expected this, but I'm not sure how to respond, "I guess you could say this is a forfeit, of sorts."

"Lost a bet?"

"More, bartered for something I really wanted"

"What do you have to do for the rest of the costume?" another voice jokes, causing a short burst of laughter from the crowd.

"Could I take a selfie with you?" A young man asks, walking forward.

"Of course, you'll have to come to me, though."

"Thanks," he says, walking beside me and hovering a hand around my back.

"You can touch me," I say, loud enough for the group to hear.

"Cool," He says, placing his hand on my back, sending shivers through me.

I put my arm around him as he takes the pic. He shows me, I am on full display, I can't help but let out a quiet moan when I see it. The young man coughs, he totally heard that. I flush with the embarrassment of it, but that only makes me more excited. I'm starting to get into this scene. I check behind me, Master is still watching, he doesn't look as bored anymore. Good slut.

"Anyone else want a selfie?" I ask the crowd. The last one seemed to improve Master's mood, or at least entertain him in the queue, so I'm going to do everything I can to make his wait bearable, actually, I want to make him hard. When we get home, and I'm finally allowed to cum, I want him to be as ready for it as I am. He's got a lot to catch up on, so I'll have to work hard.

No one jumps at the offer, but I can see a few people trying to discretely pull their phones out of their pockets. I read somewhere that the second person has more of an effect on crowds than the first. If one person does it, they might just be weird, as soon as that second person joins in, it's like an invitation. It's no longer a weirdo, but an event. If I can get one more, then the others might join in, and Master will be entertained in the queue.

Focusing my attention on the closest person, his phone is half out of his pocket, hovering there waiting for some sort of sign that it's okay. I nod at him and gesture for him to approach, and for a moment it looks like he might, but then looks around at the crowd, and he stops his movement. Damn it, I was so close.

"No need to be shy, or are you more afraid of your wife finding out?" I say, trying to subtly question his masculinity. My hope is that this, albeit minor, challenge will prompt him into action.

"Honestly, she'd probably be more into it than I am," he jokes nervously, but he does pull his phone out of his pocket, "I suppose one won't hurt, eh."

I bite my lip beneath my mask as he approaches, the inferred weakness seems to have done the trick, or maybe he just needed verbal permission, either way, he walks my way, and I turn around so Master can have a better view. He walks next to me and holds his phone out, I wrap my arm around his back and make a peace symbol with my other hand, making sure I'm open, fully exposed for both Master and this guy's picture. He places a hand around me, his fingers grazing the outside of my breast, accidentally or on purpose, it doesn't matter. I feel my cunt tingle and a small moan escapes.

"Oh, sorry," he says, pulling his hand away.

"No, it's fine. You can touch any part of me," I reassure him.

"You're an interesting girl," he says, returning his fingers to my breast, this time without any pretence.

He snaps the picture, I release my pose but he keeps his hand on me. I feel his fingers move, squishing my breast slightly. He shows me the photo, and I am once again completely exposed, the angle also allows for a slight glimpse of my cunt through my open legs, the excitement on my thighs glistening in the light of the store. My arousal captured, recorded, I can't help but moan again, realising that they all know, have always known, that I'm incredibly turned on. That I'm a filthy, kinky, slut.

As the second guy thanks me and leaves, the doors to the store open and a customer walks out. Master is one step closer to freedom, I look over at him, he's laughing with the people in the queue. He looks my way and smirks, I'm making him happy. I swell with pride, I'm being a good slut, I can't tell if he's hard or not, I'll just have to try harder to ensure it. I'm going to make him horny, no matter what.

I turn to face the crowd again, it's thinned out a little, disappointingly. A quick head count later and I can see 9 people remain. A small group is approaching, phones out, with nervous and hopeful expressions. I guess the second guy theory checks out, any reservations seem to have faded away. I'm very happy with this development, I need to escalate for Master's enjoyment, but how?

As the third man approaches, I wrap my arm around him as I did with all the others. My hope has been that if I make full contact with them, they won't feel so bad about touching me. This guy tries to sneak his fingers around my back to my breast, just like the last one. Making sure Master is watching, I grab the guy's hand and move it up over my shoulder, draping it around my neck, releasing his hand when it's at breast height. His fingers graze my erect nipple. He clears his throat and takes the photo, his fingers find my nipple again as we review the picture.

I'm seriously getting into this now, I'm feeling amazing, I have Master's attention, and the cool breeze on my juicy cunt feels incredible. I'm so fucking horny, I find myself fantasising about being given to one of these people. Being taken, right then and there outside the shop, with the people filming it. Permanent video evidence of my depravity, as I get passed around the group of shoppers. I bet Master would like that.

I'm snapped out of my fantasy by a hand on my butt, the next selfie taker is here. I put my hand on his butt, matching his energy, making the same peace sign with my other hand. I open my legs a little more, hoping that more of my excitement will be documented, I'm generating my own feedback loop. The embarrassment fuels my excitement, which makes me more wet. which makes me more embarrassed, which only excites me more.

I fight the urge to rub myself, I'd fucking love it if they saw me doing it if I could put on a show for them, I don't think I could stop myself from cumming, I'm not sure I would want to. I can picture them, watching, filming, as I cum for them, leaving no doubt in their minds what I am, exactly what I am. A slut. His slut. The only thing stopping me from offering my cunt to them is that it isn't mine to offer, which at this moment, is probably for the best. Master knows best, I wonder if I should tell him about these fantasies.

The last couple of selfie-takers come and go, I'm in such a submissive haze I barely even notice. Did they touch me? Did I touch them? I have no idea, my hand is on my breast squeezing my nipple. I force my hands back down to my sides and survey the scene. Most of the crowd has gone, and only a few people are left behind. Someone leaves the shop, I guess Master is one step closer. I can't help but wonder why the service is so slow here.

"Could I get a pic?" the shopper asks, "just of you, though. I don't want to be in it."

"Sure, no problem," I say, striking my signature pose.

"Could I ask for a pose?"

"I don't see why not, what did you have in mind?"

"Squat down, legs open, hands on your head," he says with a strange certainty, it catches me off guard. Master didn't say I had to follow pose requests, only that they could take photos. So, I suppose this one is up to me. Do I want a complete stranger to have an explicit photo of my over-excited cunt? Who am I kidding, of course I do.

I squat down for him, balancing on my toes, I keep my legs wide and open. I place my hands on top of the mask, arching my back to push out my breasts, he didn't ask for this but I'm interpreting his wishes. He wants to see me as a slut, I am Master's slut, and I want everyone to know it. Every photo is evidence of this.

He snaps the photo and shows me. I moan as I see it, it's incredible seeing myself like this. My cunt lips are engorged and soaking, glistening in the street lights, the sheen on the vulva, my legs, down to my knees. All are clearly visible. I look like a whore in heat, and I love it. My hand moves between my legs and I run a finger along my slit, I let out a moan, a loud, definitely audible, moan. I fight against myself to remove my hand and stand up.

"Thank you, sir. I enjoyed that."

"Yeah, the guy in the queue said you would," he laughs and starts to leave. "Well, thanks. good luck."

I look at Master, he's having fun, I'm having fun. He's third in the queue now, shouldn't be much longer at all. I'm a little disappointed by that, I've been naked and technically alone out here for some time now. I don't actually know how long. I've gotten used to it, I'm definitely going to be asking for more play like this. I'm so turned on, I don't even feel the cold.

I move my hand to the padlock under my mask, and for a moment I realise I'm not checking if it's there, I'm wondering what it would be like to take it off. I fantasise about removing the mask, walking up to anyone nearby, and begging to taste their cock. I find myself wishing Master had a radio so he could give me orders from inside. Oh, that's a fucking hot idea. I'll suggest that for next time.

Can you imagine being given orders, but no one knows I'm being given orders. No one would know it's a game, or that I'm a sub. They'd think I was just some filthy slut, begging for cock, or doing whatever slutty, whorish, degrading things Master can dream up. Stripping in public, or maybe literally whoring myself out. Fuck, I think I'm in too deep.

"Woah, look at this beauty," I hear someone say, snapping me out of my fantasy again.

A small group of guys circles around me, they stare at me with unmasked lust. Only three of them, but enough that I begin to get nervous again, maybe even a little bit scared. I look in the store window, Master is watching. Knowing he is near and aware of the situation, I'm able to regain my composure. I'm able to let this happen.

"What are you doing out here, sweetheart?" one asks, running his fingers down my arm.

"Waiting for my Master, sir," I respond.

"Oh, your master?"

"Yes, sir."

"It's terrible how he's left you out here all alone," he places a hand on my breast, "but you don't seem to mind if I touch you. Could I be your master too?"

"Only if my Master says so, sir."

One of his friends places a hand on my cunt, "Woah, dude. She's fucking soaked"

A moan escapes my lips, I can't help it. I'm far too sensitive, and way too horny for any self-control here. All that edging, all that teasing. I've been inches from orgasm for hours, and now to be almost pushed over the edge by a total stranger, I'm filled with shame. Shame and excitement. Never have I been brought so close to orgasm by so clumsy a hand.

"Looks like your master doesn't know how to take care of you," Clumsy says, the name I give to the one with my cunt, as he slides a finger inside me. A moan escapes me and I move my hips to meet his hand. For a moment, I don't even care about the consequences. The hands of this unknown, exploring my cunt. My sensitive, edge-crazed cunt. Coupled with the shame, the exposure, the people watching. The thought that, maybe, they could steal me away before Master could run out and protect me.