Looking Up Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" I complain, watching his cock twitch, and sway as he walks.

"What?" he says, answering the phone, "uh, it was fine." He walks back to me and slides back inside me, still apparently continuing the phone call.

"I'm a little busy, actually. What is this about?" he continues, while also resuming fucking me. "Oh, I see. Hang on, let me put you on speaker," he puts the phone on the desk by my head and clicks on the speaker, "okay, she can hear you now."

"Oh, uh, hi. You ordered pizza from us earlier, I, uh, we wanted to ask about the note, there have been some bold claims made, would you mind confirming for us?"

"He's not in trouble is he?" I ask as Seb starts to fuck me harder, forcing a surprised moan from me as he slams into me, shaking the desk.

"Trouble? no, we just think he's lying. That note was a joke, right?"

Seb leans down and whispers, "Be extremely honest."

"It wasn't, oh gods, it wasn't a joke. I sucked his dick, and, and, fuck, and I really enjoyed it." I struggle to get the words out, I understand now that Seb wants them to hear me getting fucked, and I want it too. I moan for everyone to hear, "sorry, I have, mmm, I have a dick in me right now."

"Sorry, we can call back."

"No, fuck, no. I'd be happy, fuck, happy to, oh fuck, to answer any questions you have."

"I suppose the three main questions we have are, why did you do it, will you be doing it again, and could I go next?"

"I did it, mmm, I did it because, fuck, because I was ordered to. I really, gods, really hope I get to do it again, and you'd have to arrange that with my owner."

"How many of you are there?" Seb asks, reaching forward and grabbing a handful of my hair. I whimper loudly, I'm close, always so close. I'm waiting for a break in the conversation to ask for permission, I think Seb would want them to hear me beg to cum.

"Three cooks, and four drivers."

"Seven, hm. That's interesting, don't you think slut?"

"Can I cum, please? Master, Seb, please?"

"Cum."

Finally given permission, I explode. Everything I've been forcing back released all at once, shaking over me in waves. A year and a half of misery, finally pushed to the back by an overwhelming euphoria, building upon itself, as each thrust sends more shockwaves pulsing through me. The raw, guttural moans leak out of me, and I lose track of everything. Where I am, how long it's been going on, nothing exists but the rippling rapture of my favourite cock slamming into me.

I slump limply onto the desk, regaining some semblance of my surroundings, and the call that's still active.

"Sorry, are you still there?"

"Uh, yeah. Sounds like you're having fun."

"So much fun, it's a shame you're not here."

"We could be there in 30 minutes or less," he says, half joking.

"Can they come, Seb?" I ask, turning to look at my Master, who looks like he's starting to get close himself.

"You want to," he stifles a moan, "invite them here?"

"Would that be okay?" I feel his cock pulsing in me, and I push my hips into him. His grip on my hips tightens as his pace quickens, I feel his cock fill me with his gift, as he leans into me, biting my shoulder.

"First," he begins, but his heavy breathing interrupts his sentences, "tell them why you want them to come, if they say yes, you can tell me what you're willing to trade to make it happen."

"I was expecting to get fucked in the ass earlier, but it didn't happen. If you guys wanted to use me, I'd be really grateful."

"Which guys? All seven of us?"

"Yes, if you wouldn't mind."

"You want all seven of us to come over there, and fuck you in the ass?"

"Please and thank you."

"Hold please,"

"You really wanted that gangbang, hm?" Master asks.

"I really did, plus, you did say you were going to give my ass away."

"Hi, are you still there?" The voice on the phone says.

"We are," I say.

"We've discussed it, and we're DTF. Is it the same address as the pizza?"

"It is, one second I have to beg my owner for this."

"You're going to beg him, to let us fuck you?"

"That's right, so, Master. Can they please come fuck me in the ass?"

"What's in it for me?" he asks, predictably.

"Anything you want, you know that," I drop to my knees and beg, "please, Seb, please let this happen. I wanted it so bad earlier and it made me so sad when I built myself up to it and it never happened. You promised to make it up to me, so please?"

"Make me an offer."

Frustrated I wracked my brain for something, anything. The trouble is, I've already made it pretty clear that he has everything, so I need to think of something he'd enjoy, something he wouldn't think of himself. He likes giving me away, how did he put it? "Deciding what counts as rape." because it's not the same as hook-ups. Wait, hook-ups. That's it, you are a genius.

"Dating apps." I blurt out.

"Excuse me?"

"Dating apps, you can make, and control my dating app profiles. Choose what pictures to use, what the profile says, who I swipe on, and what I say to them."

"Interesting," he pauses to think, I can see his wheels turning as he considers the possibilities of this. "You have yourself a deal."

"Thank you, Master." I squeal, turning once again to the phone, "you have permission, thank you for deciding to use me."

"We'll be there in thirty minutes," the call ends and I suddenly realise what I just orchestrated.

"I was acting a bit on impulse there, I think."

"You can back out if you want, you can still safeword this."

"No, I want it. It's just nerves."

"Well, I think we've both learned a lot about ourselves today."

"We've learned that we're perverts, and our kinks match so well."

"I can't believe how quickly you took to this, I was trying to scare you off, you know."

"I know, but I told you after the delivery driver. I felt like I tapped into something."

"Well, now seven strangers are going to tap into your ass."

"Do you have a blindfold?"

"Sure, I think I might set up some cameras so we can revisit this event."

"I'd really like that, Seb."

I sit on the sofa while Seb gets the blindfold out of the kind box. I nervously drink a beer, my hands shaking in anticipation, as the black scarf is tied around my head. I finish the can and sit, waiting for the moment seven strangers come to use me. Seven strangers I won't see, using me however they want. My heart is pounding, my breath heavy with excitement.

The doorbell rings.

It's time.