All Comments on 'Loop'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Neat twist, neat idea. Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Don't have sympathy for any of the characters in this story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, it is "Amazing what you can do when you are rich and successful." But only for the first 3 or 4 times. After that it's either morally outrageous or ho-hum.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Out there, but l liked it

4/5

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

the word crafting was excellent, no issues there, but the storyline took such a blind curve I lost track of it and ended up not enjoying it. just blame it on my tired old brain I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Belongs in Sci-Fi. But that's not the reason I'm giving it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got me. What a great ending. Hope the pool boy loves Bubba as much as they like taking him. As for the cunt who cares what will become of her. Hate cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short to really have an opinion about. Slightly clever but a filling out of the pre-affair expose' would have made it a good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Interesting concept, but the story was a big nothing-burger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn’t care for this one too much, like your other stories, though.

Thanks. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different, but not particularly interesting. Not every idea that pops into one’s head is worth sharing. And one might also give some thought to making the punishment commensurate with te crime.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

No character nor plot build-up, too many presumptive guessing for me as a reader took out the fun.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Short and

To

the Point.

5ive

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Belongs in SciFi.

.

There are rules about switching between real and fantasy.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Brutal revenge on a cheating wife. What does he have for the pool boy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another "technique" story. We know a lot about the technology and the methodology and the form and function of the revenge. But we know Nothing about the human element, the betrayal, the lust, the selfishness, the ignorant arrogant human beings who are only props in this story. A story about some gaming technology through which the cheating whore has been entrapped, and will be slowing and painfully destroyed, mentally. Great. Hope she gets what she deserves, and he gets what satisfaction can be attained through his gizmo.

But I did notice one inconsistency, or perhaps plot fault. Louise's torture is premised on Louise being completely devastated by her husband's adultery. But how can the husband presume that would be her response? How could he be sure that Louise might just accept that since she's been secretly fucking the pool boy, how can she be surprised or gobsmacked that her husband is fucking his secretary? She might even be relieved that she's not the only cheater, and now their marriage has acquired some balancing, some equivalency of betrayal and cheating? In fact why would a woman who's happily fucking the pool boy be so emotionally devastated finding out that her husband is just as big of a scum bag as she is?

Oh, right, that's humanity stuff. We just do technology here; machine language. Hope is was good for you. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An average beginning to an incomplete story. Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just couldn't quite work out why the contents of The Loop would drive the wife mad, assuming she is already gone off the Husband and now likes his replacement.

Still I enjoyed it.

Hah, fuck you, pool boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn’t care for this at all. Thanks for the time and effort. KS

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

A creative way to extract revenge but what about the person he hired to take care of Louise? Kind of a loose end that could come back to bit him in the ass. Also, why was the pool boy getting fucked by only married cons? Not sure about that one. kind of a sci-fi and mind control rolled together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was a snort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Horrible fucking story

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Nice idea but this one really needed flashing out. Also, sure has a feeding tube through the nose?

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Goot revenge...

mariverzmariverz6 months ago

AllNigher

preferible por la nariz que por el culo....

digo, ya habia un cateter ahi, no?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don’t understand why this is scored so low. It’s a clever idea, and harkens back to Poe in punishing the traitor by the same method as her betrayal.

I love it!!!

ZK

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh you are devious, nice BTB. Story, short but to the point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM