Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 09-12 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave repeated the prep and delivery to some of the other tables on the patio, as more Circle members arrived. Soon after, Clarisse started to circulate with two trays of warm hors d'oeuvres. Shelby followed behind with some smoked salmon and on another tray some shrimp and cocktail sauce. Both women were wearing little waitress outfits that showed a lot of jiggly breast and, when they bent over, their beautiful bare butts.

Dave stopped and talked to his brother. The latter had been traveling and finally seemed to land long enough to enjoy at least one long weekend at home.

The other new couple in the Circle also appeared, Dale and always-delectable and still slightly pregnant Susan. Dave stopped for a kiss and hug before fetching them drinks. When he looked around later, he noted that the patio was the busiest he thought it had ever been except for their last party. The atmosphere was full of greetings, smiles, laughter, and light teasing.

When dinner started Shelby secured a seat next to Dave. As they sat, he said, "You've been a stranger around these parts. Where've you been?"

His perky sister-in-law rolled her eyes, "Georgia! I feel as though I've been in every doctor's office in the state, but in fact it's been far from it. When I wasn't hitting their offices during the week, I was visiting them in the clinics many of them hold on the weekends. I am not only going to be the top sales person for Celude, I am going to get such a bonus that I hope to make more than the president of the company."

Dave hugged her. "Well, I guess you've been celibate, too, right?"

Shelby laughed. "Not quite. You know how my husband spent his last month up north with Martin and Sasha, well I took a couple of long weekends up there to even things up a bit. I love the two of them, so fit right into their lives and into their bed.

"I hope it was all right, but I talked to them for hours about the Circle. They are fascinated and want to start their own group. They would like to come down to Florida and visit us, and talk to you and some of the others about how to do that. Would you be willing to let them visit? They can stay with us, of course. Holly assured us she could find another home for the weekend."

"The answer is yes to their visit, but tell me about your discussions with them and the areas they challenged or seemed to have issues with."

Shelby chuckled, "They had issues with nothing we talked about. They kept saying, 'Oh, wow, what you just said is just what we've been thinking.' I started with our outlook on the world -- that it is basically a friendly and loving place. We talked about how love and sex are not a zero sum game, and then how the group had dismissed monogamy and exclusivity. We talked about the absence of jealousy and contention in the Circle, too; and the concept of compersion.

"I told them about the need for STD testing, and we were all very good on the account while I visited them. We've all tested ourselves out the ying yang with nothing to report. They would do that before they came, too. I even told them about our desire for non-sexual intimacy and closeness with new friends before we were sexually intimate with them.

"Dave, I'm sure they bought into every single thing we talked about. They will fit in here, like fingers in a comfortable glove. I hope that you and some of the others would see fit to enjoy an intimate relationship with them after you see how close you already are in your viewpoints."

Dave thought a minute. "Let's see on that count, but I already feel a resonance with them just based on what you said. Shel, set up a Skype or FaceTime call with them some evening in the coming week after dinner -- maybe eight o'clock on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'd like to meet and talk to them in a friendly way before they arrive. Alice or some of the others might join us, and you and Aaron are certainly welcome on the call. You guys can introduce us and help orchestrate our first meeting."

* * * * *
After dinner, as was becoming usual for a weekend night, there were various pairings with other than one's spouse or spouses. Because of the imbalance between the male and female populations in the Circle, a few of the men often ended up with more than one woman for the night unless a couple of them wanted to have a purely sapphic evening. Dave ended up cuddling with Shelby and Christie for the first round.

"Where's Aaron?" Dave asked, as the threesome settled onto one of the larger loungers beside the pool. He looked around the patio.

Shelby snickered, "He's following Rachel around with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. He wants some teenage pussy this evening, and they both seemed willing. I think they may have gone back to our house for some privacy, at least he told me that he planned to offer her that option. He did invite me to participate, but I think that Holly was going to give them some time to get started and join them. I think she's still in the kitchen on cleanup duty."

Dave commented to Shelby, "With you and Aaron gone so much over the past month, we need to get reacquainted again." He turned to Christie, "And I don't think I've seen you for a month either; what's been up in your life?"

Christie volunteered, "We had two girls quit at the club. I got offered all sorts of overtime, so I've been cleaning up financially. I did ask a couple of the other girls around here, but everybody is so busy that no one had time."

"And a guy just wouldn't do?" Dave teased.

Christie laughed, "In a gentlemen's strip club? I don't think so!"

Shelby said, "I would have volunteered. I didn't get a chance to do that like most of the others. I guess I'll only have a month or two before no one will want to see me, in any case."

Dave looked at her. "What's that mean?"

Shelby tried to look away, but Dave gently turned her head back to him. She said, "I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. I also think that Aaron is not the father; I think it's our friend Martin from up north."

"And Aaron has his head around this?"

Shelby nearly whispered, "You're the only one that knows -- and Christie, now. I haven't told anybody. I'm struggling to find the words. I'm worried that Aaron will leave me and turn everything upside down."

"Whoa!" Dave said. Christie leaned in and hugged Shelby. "What makes you say that?"

Shelby softly said, "Back when we were joining the Circle, we went back and forth on the paternity question. You gave us dozens of questions to talk about and that was one of them. Anyway, he ultimately decided that he wanted to father all our kids. He didn't want to feel that he had to raise someone else's brat, if I remember his exact words. He stated that firmly and decisively, too; there was no room for argument."

Christie said, "You've got to tell him. The longer you wait, the harder it'll be, and the worse he'll take the news. Where you're still a little unsure is the best time."

"I'm afraid he'll make me get an abortion. I don't want one."

Dave asked, "Was the baby conceived in love?"

"Oh, yes. I love Martin ... and Sasha, and I know they love me and Aaron."

Dave said, "The Circle loves you, too. We won't let anything bad happen to you or the baby. If my brother starts being an asshole, I'll take him out behind the barn and give him a good thrashing.

Shelby started to cry. Christie and Dave said soothing love words to her, cuddled her to them, and smoothed her until she got control of her emotions again. Later, the three of them made love, almost ignoring the sight of the other lovers scattered around the patio.

The next morning, Dave was up early to do his cohousing duty of cooking breakfast for the Saturday risers. Nancy, Julie, and Dev joined him in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the twenty-five Circle members.

Donna showed up, too, and offered to help. He resisted asking where she'd spent the night. She was put to work setting up the tables with cutlery, napkins, syrups, and other condiments.

Dave teased her, but having a pretty good guess of how she spent the night. "And what was your night like?"

Donna stopped and looked at him. Her chest and face blushed up a nice scarlet hue. She said in a low voice so only he could hear, "I kind of got in a group sex situation. It was really nice. We kept having sex until after one a.m., so I may take a nap a little later."

"Satisfying?"

"Oh, God. Yes. I keep falling in love with people. It's nice because I don't fall out of love with anybody else."

"And who was in your little orgy or are you going to make me guess?"

"No. It was Kat, Grace, Ken, Ty, and Roy; and boy, did you make those margaritas easy to slurp down. While I was in full control of my senses at all times, they sure made it easy to slip into our six-some without blinking an eye."

"So, you made love with three new men?"

"And two women. Grace surprised me, too. She's older and I expected her to be more conservative and staid, but once we got started she was as much of a cock hound as I turned out to be. Kat out did both of us, but not by much. She told us she was so horny because she'd been editing some of Mike's adult videos all day."

"You should do a video. You're beautiful, sexy, and as a mature MILF you could really put a lot of other porn stars to pasture under Mike's camera lens."

Donna rolled her eyes. "I met Mike last night. In fact, he brought Susan by our little orgy for an hour, and we all fucked the two of them. I should have mentioned them. I'm doing my video in about ten or twelve days. He sure is a smooth talker. I'm in love with the two of them, too."

Dave made a small mental reminder to himself to bring up Donna's name as an affiliate member at the next general meeting of the Circle. She had the right spirit.

Chapter 11 -- Public Accomplishments

By eight-thirty the rest of the Circle members had shown up for breakfast. While Dave was busy at the grill, he watched carefully as his brother Aaron appeared with Holly and Rachel. The three split up upon reaching the picnic tables, and Aaron went and sat at the empty seat that Shelby had saved next to her. Shelby had been quiet in the morning, and very contemplative. She had clearly been psyching herself up to talk to Aaron. The two of them kissed hello, and then started on their meals.

After breakfast, Dave watched Aaron and Shelby walk between two of the houses to perambulate around the Circle. He said a small prayer for Shelby and hoped that Aaron didn't act like an asshole. Growing up in the same house, Dave knew that Aaron could often say or do things that defied logic and were downright rude and inconsiderate. He hoped this wasn't one of them.

Dave checked a little later, and the couple was still slowly walking around the road that formed the outer perimeter for the ten homes that surrounded the core. Off to one side, a construction crew worked on the townhouses that were beginning to take shape as the first addition to the Circle. Both Aaron and Shelby had serious looks on their faces. He noted that Shelby was clutching a tissue in one hand and often blotting her eyes. Aaron had his hands dug deep into his pockets.

Dave sat with Roy, Donna, and several others but kept a watchful eye out for Aaron and Shelby. About thirty minutes later, the two emerged from their house. Both were smiling, and Dave took that as a good sign.

Aaron came up to his brother and gave him a sign that he wanted to talk. Dave rose and he and Aaron went to walk around Circle Drive. As they reached the sidewalk, Aaron said, "Thank you for urging Shelby to talk to me. She was scared stiff after she started to think what had happened. We're OK now."

"What's 'OK now' mean?"

"She got pregnant by our friend, at least she thinks that's the case. I'd gone on record saying that I wanted to sire our kids, but that may not be the present case. I am going to be the best father this child could ever have, and I am going to keep trying to be the best husband, too. This is just a few days hiccup in an otherwise strong and loving marriage."

"Grudge? Revenge? Retribution?" Dave asked in a serious tone.

"None of that. That's not the spirit of the Circle and certainly not me. When I was sixteen I would have been all over those things, but not today. Cut your little brother a little slack for growing up a little." He chuckled.

"Ooooookay," Dave said. "I love you and I love Shelby. I don't want to see anything come between the two of you, and certainly not something that will impact this impending child for the rest of its life. If you want to talk or take out some aggressions, come and see me. Leave them out of it."

"You got it, but the more I think about it, the less reason for concern I have other than that Shelby is careful of her habits during her pregnancy. I'll go with her to the OB/GYN next week to be sure we get started on the right foot."

Dave said, "As for the rest of the Circle?"

"I'll tell everybody at dinner tonight. I want to get some flowers for Shelby before then. I won't announce the paternity, but I'm not hiding it either. If you want to leak that tidbit of information that'd probably be the best way to treat it. In my family, that's a non-issue."

Dave breathed easier after that. He also chided himself for not giving Aaron the benefit of the doubt earlier in his thinking. Aaron had grown up, become less self-centered, and more obliging of Shelby and others. Dave realized it was time to throw away the impressions he still carried of his brother as a teenager.

Heather brought Matthew over from her mother's home that afternoon to play at the pool and have dinner with us. A few people slipped on clothing of various kinds. Matt didn't seem the least bit fazed by the nudity or partial nudity around the pool. His focus was on diving and seeing how long he could swim under water without needing to come up for air.

Dave had hugged Matthew and welcomed him. He then went with him to the pool's edge and watched some of his aquatic skills. While the lad was treading water, Dave reached in his pocket and pulled out a penny. "Matthew, here's a penny. See if you can dive to the bottom and fetch it up." He tossed the penny towards the deep end of the pool. Matthew took to the task right away. He dove under water and came up a few seconds later with the coin.

Dave knelt as Matthew handed him the coin. He then opened his hand and showed Matthew five coins. "I'm going to toss five coins out in the middle. See if you can get all of them with one dive." He tossed the coins all together into the center of the deep end.

Matthew went under and he could watch him jerking around picking up the coins off the bottom of the pool. Finally, he came up gasping for air. He slapped down the five pennies on the side of the pool. "I DID IT!" he announced.

"Next week, I'll add a few more pennies to make it harder. You practice holding your breath in the meanwhile."

"OK, Dad!" he said excitedly. He talked about how he'd practice in the bathtub.

Heather came and sat. Dave asked, "I haven't had much of a chance to talk to you. How's life?"

"Ugh!" she exclaimed. "I seem to lurch from one test to another with an immense amount of studying in between. I'm so lucky to have you, mom, and Owen supporting me in various ways, and then the love of everyone in the Circle."

"We want you to succeed."

"I'm holding onto a 4.0, but just barely. I know there are kids that have that and they barely crack a book. I have to work for every one of my grades. If I didn't have you and mom, I'd be squeaking by as a very average student."

"Maybe it'll get easier as you go along?"

"I am doing better with the computer science courses than the electives. I click with that material right away; some of it seems intuitive to me. I think the other departments think they have to prove something about how tough they can be."

"I bet everyone says something like that. I remember having that feeling when I was in college studying electrical engineering."

Around two o'clock Erin appeared from between two of the houses. Dave looked surprised at her arrival. She had a bounce to her step, came over to him, and gave a hug and brief kiss. "Hey, you did give me a gate code and told me I was welcome any time. Besides, how do you expect me to build intimacy with you and the others if I never see any of you."

Dave relaxed. "Well, you are welcome any time." He patted the seat next to him.

Erin sat and teased, "But some times are better than others, right?"

"You know the answer to that. Aren't there times when you don't want to be interrupted?" he teased.

Erin sat down, and removed her t-shirt, leaving her wearing only some cutoffs that molded nicely to her hips and ass. Dave watched, but didn't say anything. She was very appealing, and she was slowly winning him over.

Erin said, "Speaking of open-ended invitations, I happened to stop by at what was an inopportune time, so I turned around and left, but not without being a voyeur for a while."

Dave's eyebrows rotated up to his hairline. "When was that?"

"Last night. It took me a while to identify you. You were on your back. Shelby had your cock as far inside her little pussy as you could get and she was doing one slow and sensuous fuck. It was amazing. Holly had your tongue inside her quim as far as you could get, too. They were making out, but it seemed very romantic and tender. It was highly erotic. I got naked and was masturbating when I found a new friend."

"Oh, and who might your new friend be?"

"It was a very handsome guy, as far as I could tell in the dark, named Dale. He asked if I was a Circle member, and I told him that I wanted to be but right at that moment I'd rather just make love because I was hornier than anything. I pointed at you and told Dale that I wanted to fuck like that for a while. We went to a chaise and then spent about two hours fucking, sucking, blowing, eating, and anything else we could think of. He is one helluva lover. I hope that was all right. I left after that although he invited me to stay with him."

"And what will Dale tell me about the encounter?" Dave teased.

"I hope he'd say that we fell in love. I sure feel that way about him. I know he's married, but he told me that Susan was somewhere making love with Mike and that he was available to please me."

Dave explained, "I'm feeling like you jumped the gun, but on the other hand I am glad that you discovered a new and intimate friend here -- sexually intimate."

"Oh, we talked as we stroked each other bodies after our first passionate encounter. We talked between the others, too. I did explain to Dale how we met, and that you were developing our intellectual relationship before jumping into the physical one. He said he understood and hoped that our interactions wouldn't interfere with what you and I were building."

Dave was quiet for a while, watching the others around the patio as he sipped some iced tea, and also studying Erin. She was sitting in an erotic position with her legs slightly spread, just enough so he could see the hint of her pussy lips inside the gusset of her Daisy Duke shorts. Her breasts were truly succulent, and very appealing. He felt himself harden inside his athletic shorts.

Dave was just about to reengage in conversation when Dale bounded over to where they sat. "Erin. I'm so glad to see you here. And Dave, I feel we never see each other."

After greeting, Dave teased, "I hear that you met Erin last night and really got to know each other."

Dale looked chagrined. "I know you talk about intimacy before sexual intimacy, but we kind of did it backwards last night. Erin, now however, is one of my favorite people in the whole world. She's wonderful, and smart, and very pretty as you can see, and lots of other great things. I just have a feeling we'll be spending more time together in the future."