Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 09-12 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Julie, twenty-nine, Alice's sister and the fourth of Dave's wives. I work as an analyst, gofer, and personal assistant to Owen Bennett."

"I'm Dev, Wendy's husband. I'm thirty-six and run my own contracting business."

"I'm Mike Holiday, forty, and a photographer extraordinaire. I own Holiday Productions. Kat works for me, and sometimes Clarisse, who lives with me. Some of the other men and women in the Circle have also posed for me."

"Hi, I'm Clarisse, twenty three, Mike's live-in lover, and a student at the local university working on my B.S. in management. I help run Mike's photography business including managing the models that work and get paid by us." She gestured to the back rows.

"I'm Rachel, just nineteen, daughter of Jack and Grace. Officially, I live at home, but I spend a lot of my time at Ken's apartment because he's there and it's close to the university. I'm a student, aiming at a computer sci degree."

Grace smiled at the camera, "I'm Grace, Rachel's mom and Jack's wife, fifty-three, and assistant to the local architect as well as serve as a nurse in the obstetrics unit at our local hospital."

"I'm Jack, fifty six, THE local architect and the designer of the Circle and the homes in it, in concert with each of the occupants, as well as the long-suffering husband of Grace and further suffering father of Rachel." Grace elbowed him in the side and he feigned falling over.

"I'm Ken Toomey, thirty four, single, affiliate Circle member right now, ex-Air Force, flight instructor and charter pilot now, awaiting a break to see if I can break into the airlines because it'll pay better and be more reliable work."

From the back row everyone heard, "I'm Susan Harnett, Dale's wife. I'm thirty-two, and a paralegal for local law firm that among other things specializes in cohousing and condominium legalities. I'm also pregnant with paternity uncertain, but my gut tells me it's Dave Prentiss. We're all happy about that."

Next to her the male voice sounded, "I'm Dale, Susan's spouse. Thirty-three. Right now I'm the temporary head of marketing and sales for an Internet start up named White Armadillo based in Tampa that arranges swaps of timeshare condominiums and homes in the U.S. Sun Belt and the Caribbean."

"Hi, up there in the frozen north. I'm Holly Iverson. I'm thirty-three and work for a venture capital firm based in Chicago. I travel a lot looking for investments and checking up on the ones we've already made to be sure things are on track."

"I'm Nancy Mason, thirty two, and an electrical engineer. I work as Dave's personal assistant at the power company now, so I'm sort of his work wife along with Donna." She grinned and pointed next to her.

"I'm Donna Klaubert. I'm in my early forties, and I'm not a Circle member yet, but I want to be. I work for Dave's boss' boss as his assistant, but I really run the entire multi-billion dollar organization." She laughed merrily at her overstatement and pointed next to her.

"I'm Erin Steckler, twenty-seven, and also not a Circle member but I'm in the courting process. I'm a reporter, such as it is, for the local Herald and I'm working on finishing my first novel."

"I'm Ty, forty-four, and local bank vice president. I'm also the president of the cohousing project board. I am the long-suffering spouse of Dori -- the hot little number right next to me ... OUCH!"

"I'm Dori and I don't take shit off anybody, especially my husband. I'm forty-two and work on contracts in the financial area of Knightsbridge Manufacturing with Alice and Roy. I should add that I kind of started all this when Alice caught me fucking one of our salesmen in his car in the company parking lot one morning. The whole story takes a little longer; we'll tell you while you're here." She laughed and looked around, but she had been the last to speak.

Aaron stepped back into view for Martin and Sasha. "The two members of the Circle that are missing are Owen Bennett, head of Bennett Enterprises and also the Bennett Foundation, and Christie Lee, our blonde bombshell that still works as an exotic dancer at the Club Ecstasy. Owen is traveling, and Christie is helping to hold the club where she works together since two of the other dancers quit unexpectedly.

"Now, how about the two of you talk about yourselves and your upcoming visit."

Martin gestured to Sasha, and she coyly accepted his offer to be first to speak. "Hi, I'm Sasha Hedrick, thirty, and from my accent that I hope you find cute you can tell I am Slavic. Actually, I am from the Ukraine, and my unmarried name was Voloshyn. I learned English in school, but didn't get to practice much after I graduated until I came to America.

"I met Martin because I chose to be daring an put myself up as a mail order wife. Martin liked my online profile and picture, and we started to correspond, and then he called me many times to talk as our friendship grew. I also sent him many more photographs of me and my family. By the way, they were not happy that I wanted to leave the Ukraine, but when I did leave it was just before Russia overran the Crimea again. I do not like Mr. Putin.

"I work for a woman's spa as a masseuse, an athletic and yoga trainer, and a make-up artist. I do a few other crazy things, too, such as aromatherapy and meditation sessions. I am also working on a book about spirituality practices and skills.

"After Martin and I had been married for five years we started to talk about our fantasies and what we wanted our life to be like for the rest of our lives. We were very open and frank with each other, and held nothing back from our discussions. We arrived at the conclusion that we wanted an open marriage, but also that we wanted close friends and not a whole lot of one-night stands. We wanted to cultivate close friends and have those people be as intimate with us as we were with each other.

"We happened to meet Aaron and Susan about that time, and we started to talk openly to them about what we wanted and were looking for. You may know that we experimented with each other -- what Aaron called 'loosening up'. That is term that I think had meaning in your Circle. We did that process as well."

Sasha paused and then covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh, dear. I am talking too much and Martin has said nothing." Her accent made her admission cute and forgivable.

Martin laughed. "You were doing just fine, darling. I'll pick up from there." He thought for a few seconds, "I'll finish her story, first. We fell in love with Aaron and Shelby, and wanted to spend more and more time with them. They could talk about little else but what they discovered and felt each time they visited with your Circle -- all of you, AND we were having a renaissance in our sex lives for all four of us.

"When they moved down where you are in Florida, we were crushed, but then realized that we didn't have to end our relationship. The fact that I may have fathered a child with Shelby will further cement our relationship. Of course, we will be the distant uncle and aunt, but with a special interest.

"Now, about me. I am thirty and work as a robotics engineer for a company called Robotix, that is only a couple of miles from where we live and from where Sasha's spa and gym is. Our team is trying to build humanoid robots that operate with a large dose of artificial intelligence. Some of our work is on YouTube, if anybody is interested."

Dave asked, "Have you found other 'friends' to replace Aaron and Shelby since they moved here?"

"We haven't tried, but I think we have another couple we might approach after we've visited with the Circle. They are neighbors a few houses away from us. I believe we are mutually interested in each other. There seems to be curiosity on both sides.

"That topic -- attracting friends, and a number of others are one of the reasons we are interested in visiting you. We want to observe the subtleties of your lifestyle. I would like to talk to Susan about the cohousing legal documents, too. We are wondering about disagreements, living so close to each other, the open family lovemaking, and ... I could go on and on about probably every aspect of your lives. Even after we return home from our visit, I know we'll still have questions."

Several in the Circle chuckled. Dave asked, "Are you going to try to clone our Circle up in Ohio?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. You've far surpassed anything I could have envisioned when Aaron and Susan started to 'loosen up' with us. I had no vision about the future. Now, I have one slowly unfolding and it does look remarkably similar to what you've done. I need to do research and find out what other options look like as well."

Ty tossed in, "There are frequent swingers' parties. I can tell you about those because Dori and I did that for a long time, and still go once in a great while."

Martin said, "I think that might be too cold and impersonal for us -- no depth of emotions, but I will want to talk with you, Ty. I've made a note to seek you out."

Dave said, "We won't keep you any further at this point. We'll see you in about two weeks."

Aaron stepped in and thanked everyone for participating, and then ended the video conference call over the Internet.

* * * * *
Dave and Emily Wilson met again for a casual lunch the next day. This time the meal was more downscale, at a pizzeria named Il Panifico. The day was warm with little wind, so after getting their slices of pizza and drinks they sat at the outside tables under the shade umbrellas. The traffic on Main Street was light, even though it was midday.

Dave teased, "So, have you changed your mind?"

"About wanting to partake of you and the Circle? Not one bit."

"You've never even seen us in full operation. You might find the experience too over the top for you."

"What would make it that way? I'm curious why you might think that."

"Let me describe a typical Friday evening," Dave started. "We all get home and change into some very casual clothes -- sexy even. Some of the men wear thin athletic shorts that hide little of our assets. The women might just wear a t-shirt or perhaps only a monokini. We have cocktail time, but part of that is spent teasing and wooing who we might make love with later. We then have a communal dinner, usually keeping our potential partners for our after dinner romp near us.

"After dinner, things get interesting. With the weather as hot as it is, many of us will skinny dip in the common pool. You've seen the set up, so you can envision it. The kissing and fondling will start either in the pool or on chaises or loungers around the perimeter. A few people might wander off to someone's bed for a little privacy, and air conditioned comfort. In some cases two women might be together, or a man and two women might result. That's not to say that other combinations don't materialize.

"In the open, visible to everyone on the patio or in the core living areas, the couples or clusters of people will start to make love. It's very erotic to watch others you know and love start to fuck other people. Alice and I especially like to watch each other -- all my wives and I do, but we're intentionally not with each other.

"When someone is finished, meaning the man has cum in the woman or however that unfolds, it isn't at all unusual to have someone such as my Julie show up and eat out the pussy that's dripping the cum. It's hot and erotic. It also often gets Julie fucked because the act is so lewd and lascivious.

"While the men rest up from the first round, some of the women might slide into some sapphic lovemaking, even forming a daisy chain where they can eat each other out and bring each other more orgasms. We are a very orgasm-centric group of people. We also believe that we each have genes suggesting hypersexuality or nymphomania.

"So you asked why I thought it might be over the top for you, that's why. Can you see yourself participating in something like than, and then, oh yes, experiencing one or two or even three further changes of sex partners and lovers as the night continues?"

Emily digested all that Dave had said. She then spoke, "Donna tried to tell me some of that, but she got wrapped up in the trees rather than describing the forest. Thank you. It's easy for me on this side of things to cavalierly say 'Oh, no problem' with all you describe, but I honestly won't be able to tell until I do it or sample it or watch it, and see how I feel."

Dave grinned, "Then why don't you come tomorrow night? I'd invite Derek, but I'm not sure at all that he's up this this."

"Oh, no, I'm sure he isn't. He'll go off with his little chippie and have a bonus night. As for me, yes, I'll do it."

"Good. Meet me at the front gate about a quarter past five. I'll show you how to let yourself in after that." The pair made further arrangements for meeting and having Emily follow Dave to his home. He also suggested a wardrobe for her and what to bring for her overnight. He also talked about Saturday and that night as well, if she were up for it. She said she was for the whole weekend and would be sure to clear it with Derek -- her husband.

* * * * *
Friday evening Dave showed Emily the guest room in their house. Alice flew past them and welcomed her, but headed out to the core patio before anything else could be said.

Emily had already dressed in sexy clothes. She wore some high-heeled sandals, short shorts, and a gossamer top that revealed her breasts. She said, "I can't believe I'm going out in public dressed like this. I've always wanted to do this, and now is the time."

Dave slipped on his shorts and t-shirt, and went barefoot. He was bartender, so explained his duties to Emily as they came onto the patio.

Emily dug in her back pocket and passed him a one-page lab report. It was her clean STD test results. He tucked the pages away, and just winked at her.

He'd cleared the way for Emily's arrival with everybody, so she got all sorts of hugs and kisses as she came out with him. Alice, Ken, Rachel, and Jack captured Emily and got her to a high top table to talk. A few minutes later, Dave served the five of them drinks, having gotten Em's preference for white wine from her earlier.

Rachel teased Emily, "I guess the two of us could be like bookends for everybody here, at least depending on how much you decide to participate."

Emily cocked her head to one side, "Bookends? I don't understand."

Rachel laughed, "I know from Dave that you are the oldest woman in the group except maybe for my mother. I'm the youngest. We bracket everybody else. Everybody will want to fuck both of us on that basis alone, let alone that you look very hot. I hope you and I get to make love later."

Em was slightly shocked. "Oh. Do you and your mother ... err?"

"Not usually. We have had a few moments together, but neither of us is usually motivated in that activity. We have other bases for our love and affection than sex. My father is the same way. We see a lot of each other, so to speak, but rarely interact in any way at all."

Emily went, "Whew! I don't know what I could have said if you'd said yes and yes."

"Oh, there's lots of incest scattered around the group. Dave likes to do my mother and me back to back. He has Alice and her sister Julie, too; and they do a lot together. Then there's his sister-in-law and brother, and they swap with Dave and his wives all the time. Susan is pregnant, probably with Dave's baby."

"Oh, dear."

"It's only a big deal if you make it one. We don't. One thing is certain, and that is that our open lovemaking will become more private in a year or two as we start to have children who are cognizant of what's going on among the adults. We knew it would happen, and now the pregnancy train is picking up momentum. There are a lot of biological clocks ticking."

Alice laughed, "Yes, and I'm one of them. I think I'll be pregnant within the year; Pam, too. Julie said she wanted to wait a few years, and Heather wants to finish college and get established in her job before considering another child. She's only twenty-five, so she's got lots of time. She also had some time to sow some wild oats when she was working at the Club Ecstasy as a stripper. She fucked a lot of guys just for fun."

"Oh," Emily said, her eyes as large as saucers.

Just then, Emily felt another pair of lips latch onto her neck and plant a very passionate kiss on her. A male voice said, "Oh, baby, I am so looking forward to next weekend."

"Mike?"

He came around in front of her. He was shirtless, and only wore shorts with a prominent male bulge in them displaying his equipment. Emily and Mike met face-to-face for the first time.

"At your service." Mike drew back and examined Emily from head to foot. "I have to say, you are more beautiful than I realized from your pictures. Dave was right. I hope you're still looking forward to our little movie making day?"

"I am, but I'm very nervous."

"Don't be. I have some things that'll help you get over that, plus if Dave does what I think he will tonight with you, you'll feel much better about all of us and this and everything. By the way, I would like to be on your dance card a little later, maybe for our second round. Is that agreeable?"

Emily nodded automatically, "Yes." She felt horrified that she had just casually agreed to fuck later that night with a man she'd only talked on the telephone with a few times. Mike was handsome, and certainly hunky. She felt a resonance with him, and knew he'd be kind ... but still.

Dave came back and sat with the group. "Mike, what'd you do this week of note? You always have the most erotic things to report compared to the rest of us that are doing mundane work."

Mike laughed, "Tuesday, Kat and I videoed a threesome with a young couple from the university. We did a M-M-F video and turned the co-ed every which way but loose. I think she had about a dozen orgasms on the vid, which was unusual and will make it one of our top sellers. We got them all.

"Thursday, I did a F-F-M with Kat and Wendy. We used make-up to make Wendy look older and motherly, and make Kat look like a teen. 'Mom' then was giving lessons to 'daughter' about how to fuck and have orgasms. It was a great film, but we have a lot of footage to edit. Kat will be busy all of next week just on those two projects, and I have more stuff to film next week as well."

Emily asked, "If those are unusual, what do you normally film?"

Mike smiled, "We have a series called 'Co-eds Do Porn'. We have a steady stream of college girls from the university and the surrounding colleges waiting to be filmed. Rachel has helped recruit some of them, but most of them contact us based on word of mouth. I used to have to advertise for models, but we haven't had to do that for over a year. Everyone wants to be a porn queen."

Emily teased, "And what would I be?"

Mike sized her up, "I haven't decided yet, but I'll know soon. I might even do multiple videos based on our session: GILF, MILF, Cougar, and so on, probably."

"GILF? MILF?"

Dave intervened, "Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck and Mother I'd Like to Fuck. A cougar is someone that goes after younger men, kind of like what you've been doing to me," he teased.

"I guess I'm all of those," Emily chuckled.

She was beginning to relax, especially as she saw the modes of dress of some of the other women. There were several monokinis, a couple of t-shirts and nothing else, several flimsy sarongs, and a few other nearly transparent outfits. No one made much of what anybody was wearing, but it was all designed to seduce and stimulate.

Emily shifted her focus less on herself and more onto the others. The women were beautiful in her eyes. Everyone of them conjured up adjectives such as cute, pixie, beauty, graceful, sexy, sultry, and so on. The men were also attractive, handsome, hunky, and buff. She'd seen the gym in the core on her walkthrough and presumed that everyone used the area from the good physical condition of everyone. Oh, there were a few 'puffy' tummies in the midst, but not one person was seriously overweight, a problem she'd increasingly fought each year.