Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 09-12 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look deep in thought," Dave probed.

"Just you are all such a selection of beautiful and handsome people, I'm not sure that I fit in."

"Thank you, and yes, you fit in just fine."

"Parts of my body sag," Emily gestured to her breasts and tummy. "ALL my parts!"

Dave laughed, "In only the nicest of ways. I kind of like all that." He gestured to her torso and then leaned in and kissed her.

Emily had noted that there was a lot of kissing going on among the Circle members. She loved physical and romantic attention. Maybe this group would be just what she'd been looking for all her life. Derek was not romantically inclined, at least with her. She'd often wondered what he was like with the other women he'd had affairs or liaisons with.

Donna came and joined the group, bringing her large margarita. She chuckled at seeing Emily at the high top table dressed in her see through top, and then set her drink down and gave her a highly suggestive French kiss with lots of tongue and affection. The others watched and smiled.

Donna kissed Dave in a similar way, and then shimmied her breasts at him in invitation. She gave him her most seductive look. "Can I join you a little later? I still have an itch only you can scratch."

"Most certainly, although Em has first dibs on me after dinner. There are a few things you might recall that I want to show her."

Donna's eyes raised and she chuckled. She said, "Oh, I remember all right. I'm still having aftershocks from that experience."

She turned to Emily and said, "When Dave makes love to you, he is going to do a few things that you will remember as the high point of your life."

"You mean sexually?" Emily asked in an innocent tone.

Donna shook her head. "No, I mean the high point of everything that's ever happened to you or that ever will happen to you. Yes, it's sexual, but you'll have aftershocks and remembrances that will consume you for years afterwards -- probably for the rest of your life. I'm guessing that's why so many of the women in the Circle love him as they do."

Emily looked a little worried and then looked at Dave.

Dave said to her in a teasing tone, "Don't worry. I won't leave any lasting marks on your body, and the pain is really minimal."

Everyone that had been listening to the interchange burst out laughing, especially Alice and Rachel.