Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 09-12 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin blushed slightly, "And so are you, Dale." At her gestured invitation, he leaned down and the two of the shared a long and tender kiss. The kiss obviously took both of them to some other universe for a few seconds. Erin was smiling as her eyes reopened. She whispered to him, "Thank you and thank you last night, too. I needed you and you were there for me at exactly the right moment."

Dave felt a tinge of jealousy at the interchange, the obvious sexual intimacy the pair had shared, and the kiss and portent of further interaction. His rational mind stepped in and argued with the raw emotion that he had no ownership, no interaction, and no hold of any kind of Erin. He realized that the voice in his head was actually his ego that had wanted Erin first, before any of the others in the Circle got to make love to her. Now, that ship had sailed. He actually smiled at his logic and realization. It had been a while since he had faced his own ego over something like this.

After Dale left, Dave asked, "Could you feel that way about eleven men?"

Erin cocked her head to one side and looked at him. "You mean allowing myself to be intimate with that many men?"

"Exactly. Please don't attach negative labels to that behavior. We all know that you could call people like that sluts or worse. In our case, we believe in sharing our love with each other, just as you did with Dale last night, and as I did with Shelby and Holly."

Erin nodded slowly. "I think I could. I have a great attraction to you, as you know, and now Dale. I met some of the other men last weekend, and they were really nice, although we weren't intimate. I could see that potential with each of them."

Dave visibly chuckled, "Now, for a twist on things for you to consider; what about the same kind of intimacy with the women in the Circle?"

"Oh!" Erin reacted. "I ... I thought of that briefly and then put the idea aside. Do the Circle women interact that frequently?"

"Yes, they do. The men are mortal. We have no claim to superpowers in terms of our sexuality, so after we have done what we can to express our love and lust, the women are more or less on their own. Each of them has learned how to share themselves in a sapphic sense with their Circle sisters."

"You have four women who are your wives," Erin stated as a fact.

"Yes, and they all interact with each other or whomever happens to be in our bed -- male or female. We see some people more than others, and I can see that happening in your case as well as Donna's, too."

"To your question, yes, I could and would willingly interact with the females. Such activity wouldn't be the first, but it has been about four or five years since I did that -- college roomie and all that. We experimented, it was nice, but we didn't pursue the matter as we both had boyfriends."

Dave asked, "How would you treat a stranger to whom you were viscerally attracted?"

Erin thought again. Dave could almost smell the aroma of her mental furnace arriving at her conclusion. "I'd be cautious at first. It's my nature. I'd worry about an STD, my reputation, discovering that I'd befriended a stalker or worse, and about whatever aftermath would occur if we did anything sexual. I guess I might make out with somebody like that, and not go further. I suppose ... yes, I could see giving a handjob, but not much else."

"What would you expect such a man to do to you?"

"Oh, dear; you ask hard questions. We'd make out, as I said; and I suppose we'd also touch each other all over. He could suck on my breasts; I love that and derive a lot of stimulation and pleasure that way. I've even cum that way a couple of times. He could finger by cunny and bring me off, too. I guess I'd allow him to eat me, providing I got some signal that he might know what he's doing." She grinned back at Dave.

"Would you slip away at a party to do that?"

"Yes. I'd want some privacy, I suppose for a first time with someone I just met. What others think of me is kind of important."

"You watched me with two women last night before you and Dale hooked up. What if two men wanted you at the same time -- men in the Circle?"

Erin rolled her eyes at the challenging question. "If they are men I already know and trust, I could give myself over to them knowing that they will love me and care for me. I will respond with every molecule in my body to their advances, and try to create a highly erotic and loving experience for all of us. I'll certainly be the beneficiary, if I can survive all the potential orgasms that you imply." She chuckled.

Dave grinned, "Here's another scenario. Two members of the Circle that you know and trust have visitors of another couple they trust and love implicitly. How do you treat the newcomers?"

Erin smiled, "I welcome them with equal enthusiasm. Is that the answer you were expecting?"

"I just want you to think about the chain of introduction to someone new. Mostly, I would answer the same way, with a thin gauze of situational ethics over the response. I'd surely test for consent. I've had the situation several times. Meeting new people, and then being open to them is a wonderful experience, and within the confines of the Circle it is nice and feels good."

The conversation drifted around a little after that to less controversial topics.

* * * * *
Towards late afternoon after a lot conversation and a long walk around the neighborhoods surrounding the land the Circle was on, Dave offered his hand to Erin. She looked puzzled but took it as they stood. She let him lead her into his house, and up to his bed.

Two hours later the couple emerged from the house. Erin walked slightly bowlegged. Periodically, her body would shudder as an aftershock from her lovemaking session with Dave quaked through her hot body. She held his hand, but more than that she looked adoringly at the man who had given her more pleasure in that short time than all the physical pleasures of her life added together. Moreover, they had both fallen over the precipice and were in love.

Dave had given Erin his best in foreplay, leading her through a magnificent cunnilingus session that left her dripping in anticipation, and then fisting her through several G-spot orgasms, and then a colossal A-spot orgasm centered in the physical core of her body and the spiritual core of her soul. The memory kept sending the shock waves through her body and through her mind just as though his hand was still inside her, and his fingers were still stroking that magic place deep inside her.

Erin and Dave had made love, too; three times with each time better and more passionate and loving than the last. She was swept off her feet in every dimension of her life.

She was further swept away when Dave's wife Julie joined them, slithering up the bed between her legs as they lay resting and kissing after their second fuck. Erin knew she was sopping wet and leaking cum, but in short order that problem ceased as Julie's mouth suctioned up every droplet of the combined juices the couple had emitted.

Julie moved and shared what she extracted from Erin's vagina with her, not accepting the slight reticence from her new friend as she thrust her tongue into her mouth and jetted the admixture into her again. Erin learned the activity was called snowballing, and she became an eager participant because it all tasted good, plus it was so disgustingly naughty. After making love with Dave a third time, she again got to receive his cum that way.

Erin also got to eat Julie's hot little cunt as she sat atop her face as Dave made love to the two of them, but then mainly focused on Julie for a few moments. Erin felt proud that she'd been able to make Julie cum several times with her own fingers and tongue.

The three of them eventually showered together in the huge enclosure with dozens of showerheads. Erin only slid her thong on to return to the patio; she carried her clothes. Dave and Julie walked back with her, wearing gym shorts and a monokini, respectively.

* * * * *
Dave and Ty were talking just before dinner started on Monday night. Sean came up with a grin and said to the two of them, "Kat and I would like to make a brief announcement at dinner, if that's all right with the two of you?"

Ty responded, "Sure. No problem."

Dave said, "Errr, Shelby asked to make an announcement, too. Might your announcement happen to be about a change in family status?"

Sean looked surprised, "Yeah, it does."

Dave smiled, "First off, congratulations. Second, why don't you two coordinate with Aaron and Shelby? Don't tell anybody until then, but they have similar news. Remember, too, that Susan is about two months along." Sean went off to collect his wife. Later Dave saw the two couples mostly whispering to each other. There was a lot of laughter and smiling. A little later, he noted that Sean and Aaron ran off on an errand someplace in Aaron's car. They were back in only twenty minutes.

Dinner was another barbecue affair, with many side dishes contributed by each household to make up hors d'oeuvres, salads, side dishes, and desserts. No one went away hungry.

As the main course dishes were being cleared away, Ty chimed on his water glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, and I use the latter term loosely, I need your attention to the front of our august group for a moment." He moved to the side.

From inside the core living room, Sean, Kat, Aaron, and Shelby came out in single file and lined up at the front of the tables. Sean and Aaron each held baby blue and baby pink balloons. The two women each then held up the wands from two EPTs -- early pregnancy tests. They also carried a small bouquet of pretty flowers. Those near them could see the small '+' sign in the small window indicating positive for pregnancy.

Dale then came out behind them also holding balloons and flowers. He moved to his wife, presented them to her with a kiss, and then sat down. They shifted their attention back to Aaron.

Aaron spoke with a huge grin. "We're pregnant."

Sean chimed in, "We're pregnant, too. Further, neither Aaron nor I may be the father of our spouse's little wonder, but we will certainly be the daddies. We are all thrilled with our news and we hope you are, too. I know we're not the first, but we love what's going to happen." He gestured and blew a kiss to Susan.

The rest of the Circle broke out into applause and cheering. Shelby and Kat blushed up a nice pink hue being the focus for the news. The men tied the balloons on the backs of a couple of chairs, and then moved about.

After things calmed down a little, Dave saw Mike move to Kat's side and kiss her. He was very solicitous of her. Sean joined the couple, and they shook hands. There was some intimate chatter between the three.

Dave caught up with Kat a little later. He teased, "Having a little on-the-job sex?"

Kat rolled her eyes. "Yes. Mike is likely the father. When I was at my peak fertility, Mike and I were, as usual, fucking a couple of times a day. I even did another video with him -- a POV film that involved two massive creampies. I've been editing his stuff almost every day, and I get so horny I just have to have somebody. I sit at the computer naked hoping that Mike gets the message. He does, and so we've been having sex, often two or three times a day."

Dave tested, "Just so long as Sean's okay with it all."

"Oh, he knows. By the time I get home, I'm really worked up. I jump his bones if he's around, but last month he was traveling a lot with his new auto ignition system looking for companies to buy into his invention. He got some customers, but also missed my window of opportunity. Mostly likely, Mike found it."

"And, Clarisse?"

"We told her this morning. She took it well, really. She said that in some ways it wasn't unexpected. When she'd been working with Mike instead of going to school, they also fucked themselves every day until they were blue in the face. She knows. I thought she'd be mad at me because I didn't make him wear a condom when I knew I was fertile. Sean and I had talked many times about the Circle's view on paternity, and he insists he doesn't care. His only comment was that he hoped he could score in a similar way with one of the other women. I wouldn't care."

"Are you accepting other solicitation offers, or are you taking yourself off the market?"

Kat laughed, "You mean, am I horny now and would I like to go off with you and fuck? The answer is 'Fuck Yes'; let's go. I'm hornier now than I think I've ever been. Moreover, I worked a few hours this afternoon editing some scenes Mike took of a guy with two co-eds fucking each other's brains out on Tuesday. They were really hot and so I am quite worked up sexually. You know I love you and want you all the time. I promise this time will be especially good."

Kat took hold of Dave's hand and started to lead him to their house. Of course, he'd been there many times, often for the same purpose this evening suggested.

On the way by the third table, Kat stopped by Wendy who was sitting alone reading something on her iPhone. Kat said, "Hey, Wendy, do you want to join us? We're heading to my bedroom for a little fun."

Wendy's face lit up like a child seeing the presents under the tree on Christmas morning. "Really? You want a third ... oh, yes. I want to take part. Thank you."

Wendy stood like a soldier snapping to attention, her generous breasts shimmying as she turned to come with the couple. The both kissed her and then walked towards the house. Kat took Wendy's hand in hers and led the two of them across the pool deck and down the short covered corridor into her home. Once inside, they quickly climbed the stairs to the bedroom floor and entered the large bedroom.

Wendy teased, "Who's first? Kat, I think you should be since you initiated this threesome, plus your time as woman without constant childcare duties is short." She giggled.

Kat was already stepping out of her thong, activity that spurred the other two to equivalent action. In seconds, the three were naked and lying together with Kat sandwiched between her two chosen lovers for the evening. There was a lot of kissing.

The kisses that Dave and Wendy showered on Kat were welcomed as the smaller woman purred in ecstasy. Soon, her two lovers traded off ends, so to speak: as one ate her wonderful tasting pussy, the other worked her breasts and delivered loving kisses and sincere romantic utterances. For the second time that day, Dave fisted a woman to one of the ultimate A-spot orgasms. The act seemed to be just what Kat needed along with the accompanying intercourse that immediately followed. Wendy finished cleaning up Kat after Dave completed a command performance to complete what he'd started deep inside Kat.

Dave and Kat then ganged up on Wendy and left her quaking in the bed. She smiled weakly at the two and begged that someone tell Dev, her husband, that she was going to sleep there that night. They all knew that Sean wouldn't object at all, and Dave guessed that Dev was going to abscond with Nancy and Alice for the night since they'd been talking as a trio as they'd left the patio a couple of hours earlier.

Chapter 12 -- Prep for a Visit

The video image flickered on the core's largest screen television. Suddenly, a nice-looking couple appeared sitting side-by-side on a sofa twelve hundred miles to the north. The style of dress to accommodate the weather was quite noticeable.

Aaron spoke first, "Hi Martin and Sasha. We can see you fine. Thanks for the call. I have a cast of thousands here to meet you for the first time before your visit. You have everyone curious about who you are, and in a few cases who got Shelby preggers." He laughed, as did many others in the room. The couple on the screen smiled and waved.

The media room in the core had over twenty people clustered in it, so that they could all see the sixty-six inch TV and see the visitors expected in a couple of weeks. From the male side of the Circle, there were Dave, Ty, Dev, Sean, Roy, Mike, Jack, Dale, Ken, and Aaron, who'd agreed to act as master of ceremonies. From the female side Alice, Dori, Wendy, Kat, Pam, Julie, Clarisse, Heather, Rachel, Grace, Nancy, Holly, Susan, Donna, Erin, and Aaron's wife Shelby were present. The last couple of member meetings hadn't attracted that large a crowd -- twenty-four Circle members and two guests, both of whom would no doubt be voted in very soon at the rate they were integrating into Circle activities.

Aaron explained to Martin and Susan, "We all wanted to meet you before you arrive in a couple of weeks for a long visit. Maybe we could start by going around the crowd here and introducing ourselves and then the two of you can tell us about yourselves."

Aaron started after general agreement. "I'm Aaron and Shelby's husband, as you know. I work with the one male who isn't here tonight because he's doing some deal out in Silicon Valley. Officially, my title is Chief Technology Officer for the Bennett Foundation, but I have a pretty wide scope of work, even helping evaluate opportunities for the Foundation as well as Owen Bennett's personal portfolio. I'm twenty nine years old. I now live on the Circle, more or less across the core from my brother and his family, and next door to Roy and Mike and Clarisse." He paused and gestured to his wife.

"You know me -- all too well. I'm Shelby, twenty eight, the hottest marketing rep for Celude Pharma based in Montreal, and very pregnant either by immaculate conception or by the guy on the TV screen smiling at me." She gestured for Alice to continue since she was seated next to her.

"Hi Martin and Sasha. I'm Alice Prentiss, Dave's wife, thirty-one, the head of financial systems and analysis for a large local manufacturing company named Knightsbridge Manufacturing where Roy is my boss and CFO. We have the largest house on the Circle because so many of us live there. I have three co-wives who you'll meet in a minute. I got here because of all the loosening up I did a few years ago."

Everyone laughed at her reference to loosening up. If that hadn't happened the Circle and the cohousing project wouldn't exist, nor would the lifestyle nearly thirty close friends and lovers had adopted.

"I'm Pam, an electrical engineer and consultant to the power utility industry, thirty three years old, and one of Dave's wives."

"I'm Wendy Connor, thirty four, and married to Dev. I own three boutique clothing stores scattered around the city." She waved at the camera.

"I'm Kat Marbury, twenty eight, and married to Sean. I did a lot of computer geek stuff, and now work for Mike in his photographic studio doing digital film editing mostly, but also some camera work. We work mostly here on the Circle out of Mike's home. I'm also pregnant, most likely with Mike's baby."

"I'm Sean Marbury, twenty eight, and married to Kat. I kind of make interesting things, figure out how to manufacture them, find people to do that, and then sell them. I guess you could call me an inventor. Mostly, I work from home or a lab where I rent space,"

"I'm Roy, fifty four, long divorced, single, and CFO of Knightsbridge Manufacturing. I also happen to be Alice's boss and everyone's friend." He smiled and waved.

"I'm Dave Prentiss, married to Alice, Pam, Heather, and Julie. I work for our local power utility, which is also how I met Pam. I'm in an exec development program right now, so my job kind of changes every few months. I'm an engineer by background, and now they're trying to turn me into an executive as the perfect example of the Peter Principle."

"Hi, I'm Heather, twenty five, and one of Dave's wives. I am the only current mother in the group right now with five-year-old Matthew, but he stays with my mother a lot since my time is almost totally consumed. I was a exotic dancer in a club for a while -- read stripper, but about two years ago I became a full-time college student studying computer science and engineering." She gestured next to her.