All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 06 Ch. 21-25'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015about 5 years ago
What's next?

What all of the families together need is a cruise ship or decommissioned aircraft carrier that's been retrofitted to be a permanent home for them, using the new batteries and solar power to power the vessel and instead of shopping facilities have an orgy room and instead of staterooms have full suites similar to the master bedroom of the Mark Worthington's Condo, a 5000 foot long flattop vessel would allow them to land a jet or a flattop to land a civilian V/STOL aircraft like the MV-22 Osprey that's been modified for passenger usage, simply put out to sea and travel the world, using the Meadows and other properties as their winter or stormy season homes, install technology on board to allow telecommuting and allow Security to man certain areas for safety and use it as their primary residence with and recruit some retired SEALs and a few others to steer the ship and everything.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceabout 5 years agoAuthor
For Clancy 31015

Man you must be Tom Clancy, with a vivid imagination. Great comment. I await your next story. ;-))

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
I'm not Tom Clancy...

I'm not Tom Clancy, he died in 2013. I'm a major fan of him and his works successors though. I have an unlimited number of ideas and bottomless pit of ideas. If I could write a book, I would. If I could write a Literotica story, I would. However, I lack the finesse of the likes of Tom Clancy, Nicequip, BigZeke13, CarbineMaster, TryAnything, Beachbum1958, Eroscott, FountainPen67, Prolonged_Debut10, Callicious, MindsMirror, ClearWinston, L.A. Wicker, Chiara23, Overland, Eroslit, Erosir, ShiggyMoto, BetweenTheSheets, SamSlam, BreakTheBar, BlackFen, let along the greatness of you. I tend to go off topic in everything. It drove my teachers crazy, they'd give us an assignment and I would return with 10x-1000x the facts from movies we had to take notes on in class or have a minimum of 100 words turned in for an assignment and having 15 pages of information, both on and off topic turned in within 12 hours and they'd just mark it as being turned in and finished, the teachers would put limits on certain assignments and I would come in at the exact limit to annoy them a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3471 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES