Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave shook the young man's hand. "Thank you for helping us. I guess Millie gave you a tour?" Dave noted that Stu looked as though he was barely out of middle school, let alone a 'guru' that knew enough about technology to have a viable service business. He wondered whether he needed to shave more frequently than once a year.

Stu smiled, "She did. This is a great place. She also communicated my budget for the various projects. I realize the money comes from different pockets, as she told me, so I'll stay within bounds on each one. I think you've given me an easy few tasks, actually. The white board system you're using is great. I have some minor modifications to the system that the manufacturer made since it was installed a couple of years ago. Those mods will give you communication options with the subsets of people involved in some of your activities, for instance, a way to instantly communicate with all the pilots without having to even think of who they are or the need for the announcement to go to everyone."

"What about the school rooms?"

"Well, honestly, you started on the cheap. It's time to upgrade. The kids are all about as tech savvy as I am," he chuckled. "We want to have a work station for each child and teacher. Many of the lesson plans and materials that Samantha wants to use are now available in a format to use online with a terminal. Moreover, I found thousands of hours' worth of lesson plans and student materials for free online. I can show her where to look. You do need the workstations, however. I can only get a few of those and stay within your budget."

Dave thanked him and watched as Millie and Stu walked away. Millie was well inside his personal space and obviously flirting with the handsome younger man. He also seemed to be responding.

As Dave walked back towards the bar to return to his job, he noted that Jimmy Marbury had just driven one of the golf carts onto the patio and parked in the proper place. Behind him in another cart came Linda Jean Prentiss -- his niece, in another cart. The children had started to use the golf carts to get around. 'OMG!' he thought, 'they all are growing up.' He was doubly surprised when he watched Jimmy and Linda Jean stroll off towards Kat and Sean's home holding hands. He wondered whether anybody was home to chaperone the youngsters.

Dave had a surprise after dinner when he went back to his home. For a weeknight he didn't expect to have any partners other than a wife or two, so he hadn't sought out anybody at dinner.

Sitting in his living room talking to Cricket was Ashley Steerman -- nee Steckler. She jumped up and flew into his arms and promptly smothered him with kisses and huge hugs.

Dave held her at arms length finally and said, "THAT's how I like to be welcomed home. What a nice surprise. Have you eaten?"

Ash nodded, "Yes. I had a salad on my plane. I constantly have to watch my weight. Kyle is convinced that gaunt female country singers are always in demand. There's some evidence to support his conclusion. Big boobs help, too." She hefted both of her breasts up to tease him. "I'm not Dolly Parton, but I ain't flat as a board either."

"That logic tracks my thinking so it must be true," Dave teased.

Cricket gave Dave a kiss, but they'd kissed many times earlier that day. She told him, "Ashley is staying over. This is kind of a secret visit."

"To what do I owe the honor of your presence?"

Ashley said, "Well, for one, I snuck in so that your Reality TV cameras wouldn't see me. I was almost incognito. The main reason I'm here is to get pregnant ... by you."

"Wow. What? Really? Does Kyle know about this or are you planning some kind of really bad surprise?"

Ashley laughed. "He not only knows, he suggested it -- you specifically. He did not come on this trip for obvious reasons, as you might guess. He picked you because of your size, hair color, complexion, and personality. They're a pretty good match to his, even some facial features, plus you're in good health."

"You're serious?"

"Very," Ash affirmed. "Kyle got a vasectomy years ago after he had two children with his first wife. Those kids are in their thirties. His doctor rated the possibility of a vaso-vasectomy as poor to nil -- that's a reversal. He said he could try, but it would be a major operation with a low probability of success because so much time has past since the vasectomy. The vas tubes will have dried up and shrunk to be nearly nonexistent, so it's likely there'd be nothing there to join together and even if there was there'd be a low probability of sperm flow being reestablished."

Dave nodded. He'd toyed with the idea of vasectomy for himself, but a majority of his wives had urged him not to do anything for another decade. By his rough count he already had around a dozen children, and maybe more.

"So, when is this august event supposed to take place?" he asked.

"The reason I'm here unannounced is that this is my peak time of month. I'm ovulating like crazy. I'm also horny as fuck and need you. I hope you know that I have always loved you deeply. I also lust after you and that magnificent sexual prowess."

"That goes both ways." He hugged her and kissed her. "Errr, how do you want to do this?"

Ashley laughed, "We go up to your bedroom and take our clothes off, and then I suck on your cock for a while until you're hard. You briefly eat my pussy to make sure I'm well lubricated, and then you put your thingy in my little sex hole, and ..."

Dave gave her a playful push. "I know all that. Do you just want to screw all night long?"

Ashley grinned broadly, "Yep! Until neither one of us can move."

Dave looked at Cricket, "Want to come and play with us?"

Ashley motioned for her to come along.

"Oh, boy. I love watching inseminations." Cricket laughed as she folded up some of her papers so they wouldn't be left strewn around the living room. The threesome took over the guest room that Cricket had given to Ashley for her stay.

A few minutes later, Dave sank about eight inches of man meat into tiny Ashley's well-lubricated pussy. The moans of satisfaction demonstrated the satisfaction they both felt at the rare coupling.

Cricket sat beside them on the bed and masturbated, throwing out some dirty talk to the two lovers as she described what was happening as she saw it. "My God, look at that huge cock inside that tiny little vagina. Do you suppose there's even room inside this little slut country singer for some potent man cum? What if Dave cums, and you're so small inside that all his cum squirts out around the sides of his cock? I hope you let me lick up the stuff that flows outside. I have a lovely tongue. I love cum, especially from the cunt of a star singer." She went on and on. Both Dave and Ashley encouraged her and started to add their own erotic words to the encounter.

When Dave came, he flooded her body with his man juice right at the entrance to her cervix. Nothing leaked out. Further, Ashley adopted a position aided by a few pillows to tilt her pussy 'up' so whatever was inside her would flow down and meet the fertile egg she knew was waiting to meet just one of Dave's little swimmers.

Dave and Ashley fucked two more times after that. In between, Cricket and Ashley also put on a little sex show for Dave to help rouse him for the next round. Each time Dave dumped a billion or two tiny sperm cells inside her. During part of their lovemaking Cricket could often be found straddling Ashley's face as she licked and sucked on that beautiful and meaty area of Cricket's womanhood.

Ashley and Dave knew he was potent. His prowess as one of the more prolific males in the Circle was well known and appreciated. After all, about half the Circle School consisted of his offspring.

Ashley had Cricket take some before-during-and-after photos of her being fucked by Dave in various positions. One of those photos after their third round showed her pussy as some excess cum leaked towards her butt. After taking the picture, Dave was handed the iPhone. His pictures showed how Cricket cleaned up the mess and got him turned on ready for Ashley's next 'treatment'.

Ashley emailed off about dozen of the lewd and pornographic pictures to Kyle. She also sent him an inspiring text about masturbating for hours to them. All she got in return was a Happy Face emoji.

Chapter 17 -- The Atlanta Group. Attack

Dave lay in the arms of Jean Edwards as Monika Akers sucked on his rod, lapping off the excess cum and Jean's juices. The threesome had been busy with each other for the past hour. Each woman had a large load of Dave's man milk inside their sexual cavity, plus they hadn't been shy with each other about joining Dave in the cleanup operations.

Monika announced she wanted a further round of sex. "I never get enough. I know you said that just about everyone in the Circle was hypersexual; well, so am I. I think we all are in this group, too. We've been swapping and fucking each other almost every day we can find a way to get together. That's not to say we don't do other things to enjoy each other's company as well, but ... the sex is high on our agenda right now."

Cricket walked into the Edward's master bedroom about then and looked over the naked threesome. She'd obviously been sprayed with cum at least once that afternoon. He could also see some running down her legs and in her hair.

Dave warned Monika, "Don't let the constant sex become a burden or an obligation. Spontaneity is the key word here." After a pause he said, "Hey, Cricket and I are here to help listen to your group's progress in forming up. Weren't we all going to get together for dinner and a kind of workshop?"

Jean sat up with a jerk, "Oh, shit. I forgot. They'll all be mad at us for monopolizing you. Yes, we need quick showers. We're meeting two houses down at Cory and Lean's home like ten minutes ago. The two of you shower and then you can go and get started with everybody. We'll come along behind you."

Cricket and Dave did a group shower and managed to keep their hands mostly to themselves. After re-dressing, they walked down the street two houses and were welcomed by a small crowd of the others, led by Cory Donaldson and his wife Lean. There were many hugs and 'Welcome back' comments from what Dave had started to call the Atlanta Group.

Over dinner, Dave gave the group an update on the Circle, commenting about the start of the Circle 101 classes for the season that Bret and Jean had attended, the arrival of Kellie, Millie, Barbara, and several others, and then the excitement about the security issues they were having.

"As far as our breaches of security, I've come to believe that the Circle is the target and not only Owen Bennett. This is something for you to consider about how public you start to get with the culture, ethos, and activities of your group. I'm beginning to think that somebody has some serious issues with our lifestyle."

The Atlanta Group had formed an LLC -- limited liability corporation as a not-for-profit organization. They'd started to collect some modest dues, but without any real goals in mind. They had a growing list of ideas, but nothing serious enough to action with funds.

Dave got them thinking on a grander scale. "Who lives near you that has almost as much money as God, and that you'd all like to know?"

There was silence.

Dave suddenly said, "Wait a minute." He pulled out his iPhone and texted Owen.'Owen. Do you have any friends in the Atlanta area that would like to live in a smaller Circle and maybe help get something started on a grander scale? I'm visiting with our Atlanta friends. They need someone with deep pockets to get them started the way you did for the Circle.'

Helene asked about the considerations the Circle had gone through regarding home schooling. Dave answered that one easily, commenting on the common geography, overlapping relationships, desire to accelerate the kids learning, and a few other items.

Stan asked about any issues people found working together with other Circle members. There were dozens of cases they could cite, and all of them were favorable. Dave had the most, but Cricket responded since she'd written about some of the cases in her book about the Circle.

Just as Cricket finished her response, Dave's phone buzzed with a reply text.'Basically, yes. But you'll be surprised at who it is. Fundamentally, ME! I propose I move up there with one of the couples or members and then we get things started. I have lots of other business in Atlanta that I've been neglecting. I'd come back to SRQ every few weeks for a few days, but focus up there or be traveling for a month or two. I like the idea of starting another group, too. Julie would probably come with me??? Does anybody up there need a tattoo?'

He chuckled at the text and then turned to the group. All right, you have your deep pockets friend who will help you get started. Do you really want to live together in a socially-connected compound like we do in the Circle?"

"YES!" The response was loud and overwhelming. This group wanted what the Circle had established.

He announced, "Well, Mr. Owen Bennett will personally attend to helping you launch your own neighborhood Circle or equivalent. Get ready for some real work."

The group cheered. Dave got everyone together with their huge smiles, took a group picture, and texted same to Owen. He wrote on the photo,'This group is anxious to begin -- the sooner the better'.

Owen wrote back,'I can be there next Wednesday evening. Somebody tell me where I'll be living, etc. Hugs and kisses all around. Don't forget Julie will need quarters, too.'

Dave explained the situation to the group. Zara asked for descriptions of Owen and Julie's personalities and what they would expect in terms of living accommodations and further from the overall Atlanta Group.

Cricket and Dave both tried to describe Owen and Julie, including a few words about their eagerness for lusty relationships and how easy they were to get along with. Based on that Dick and Amber Galwick offered up their guest room. A backup was established with Stan and Zara Majkowski. Cricket got addresses and phone details from both couples plus photographs that she could share when she got home with the relocating couple.

Jack Wead said, "If we really want to live together in something like a Circle atmosphere, we need to find some plot of real estate where we could start to build the homes and such like Dave and the others did in Sarasota."

Several others jumped in with comments about specific farms or plots of land they knew were for sale and that were large enough to build and expand on.

Dave urged them to consider the idea of expandability. He told them how they'd ended up moving five of the homes so they could slot eight more houses into what had been the original circle of homes. "We thought we'd be all there was, plus we had one extra house. We'd barely moved in before we were talking about building a townhouse. Now, we've got six townhouses, some larger custom homes on the property, and about ten homes that our members live in just outside the gates to our community. Unless there's some major shift in viewpoints, I think we'll keep adding people and neighbors."

Cricket laughed, "We're taking over the world."

Sianth raised her hand and spoke in her beautiful Thai-English accent, "One theory about the maximum size of a group of connected individuals revolves around what is known as Dunbar's Number. His thesis is that as a maximum an individual would have five intimate friends, fifteen best friends, fifty good friends, one-hundred-fifty friends, five-hundred acquaintances and about 1,500 people we know on sight. Your Circle is up near one-hundred and fifty maximum that Robin Dunbar thought was the maximum cognitive set a person could fully comprehend."

Dave deferred to Cricket. "The Circle will violate those numbers, but let's assume that they're correct. I have my full constellation according to Dunbar. I love my friends and even my acquaintances. I even love to enjoy making love with them, as I certainly do my close friends and my clan. Here's the rationale for why the Circle could continue to grow. Not everyone needs the same common set of intimate, best, good, and so on friends. For instance, my fifty good friends will be different from yours, BUT we all still share the same values and revere the same culture, and, at least, you and I are good friends with benefits."

Dave said, "Even now, I meet new people who are even members that I've somehow not discovered yet. I used to be the 'gatekeeper' -- every new member had to be met and appreciated by me. That's no longer the case. Now, we want several strong advocates for a new member, especially from people that have a long history in the Circle and are deeply rooted in its culture. Not everyone has to know a pledge for them to become a member."

Cricket said, "We even have a consultant that specializes in studying group cultures in our midst -- Ginny Fuller. Dave has her do a checkup with us every year or two to be sure we're on track and not falling apart. You'll spend your first couple of years establishing the ethos of your Atlanta Group before you find that you want to lock it in place because it represents everything you hope will hold firm. That said things don't remain as static as you'd like."

The meeting went on a little longer and then broke up. Dave seemed to be surrounded with Zara, Helene, and Brittany, a happy looking trio of women who got more content as all the clothing any of them wore got shed and set aside. Stan, Ed, and Ian approached Cricket. She looked very happy and commented that she liked to be DPed and even made airtight. The others in the group split apart from their normal couples and formed new groups. The first of the assignations were in Cory and Leann's living room.

In not too many minutes the aroma in the room became the beautiful smell of the female sex hormones that were wafting around from fingers and tongues as they were brought into the open air.

Dave gave The Experience to each of the women who'd sought him out. Jean had told them of his prowess with the technique and her reaction. The results were predictable -- three women madly in love with the man, and eight others begging for his time. Dave promised a return visit, knowing that was one sure way to guarantee a return invitation. He urged his new devotees to share their feelings during and about The Experience with their cohorts.

Dave ended the evening on one of the large mattresses that had been put on the floor in Cory and Lean's rec room in the basement. About half the Atlanta Group was spread out around them, most exhausted from an active three or four hours of basically nonstop sex. The women had been more energetic than the men, but that only seemed to mean that there were more girl-girl interactions than guy-guy.

Dave had finally succumbed and tried some male-male sex but only to a limited extent. He'd been trading off fucking Darcie Hetman with Ian Nowak. Beside him two men were involved in mutual blowjobs as some of the women encouraged them with some erotic words and dirty talk.

When Ian's large cock popped out of Darcie's sodden pussy covered with the cum of previous partners she'd had, she teased him about cleaning it before licking her pussy. Never one to turn down that kind of challenge, Dave did just what she said. He inhaled Ian's cock and lapped until the pleasant tasting juices were gone. For good measure he tried to deep throat the cock, and instantly gained new appreciation for what some of his lovers could do with him. He smirked to himself that he was still loosening up. No one made anything of the interaction and the evening moved on.

As he'd been busy, Ian moved so that he could suck on Dave's wet cock. He continued after Dave shifted and started to eat out and cleanup Darcie's sweet pussy. He felt comfortable with what was happening, and when the time came, he plunged his cock back into Darcie before erupting deep inside her.