Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Paris gradually pumped more and more information from JR, learning about her novel lifestyle and the Circle. JR eventually gave Paris a copy of Cricket's book. Paris had explained that morning that she'd read the book four times from cover to cover. She wanted 'in'.

Since Dave figured prominently in the book, Paris also wanted an intimate encounter with him. The book had discussed equality and that in the Circle women could just as often ask for sex as the men. Paris had only ever done that with other women, and not that many.

Fortunately, Paris had just had her routine annual physical exam complete with all the labs. She approached JR and told her about everything she thought she wanted. JR had grinned and then kissed her assistant with unbridled passion. She felt sure that despite the potential for a lawsuit that she was on safe ground. Paris kissed back, and then even got two fingers inside JR. JR told her to wait until that evening.

About twenty-five people stayed at EneRG the second night of their self-enforced exile from the Circle property. Many in the group went to the Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner. Paris tagged along and started to meet the others in the Circle. Many had names she recognized from the book for some accomplishment or event that Cricket had captured in the book.

Dave had a good size office with a comfortable seating area with two facing sofas and some easy chairs, plus his desk and executive chair. He also had the luxury of an ensuite bath with shower for the office. The room had cushy wall-to-wall carpeting. So as not to impose too much on other offices, nine people had been invited to sleep there for the night -- eight Circle members and Paris.

No sooner had the dinner group returned than the romance had started. Lights were dimmed, shades pulled, and clothing started to become obsolete. JR helped Paris dispose of her clothing until her magnificent body came into view. Dave was captivated just as JR knew he would. She smiled at him and said, "Merry Christmas, Lover."

Paris had put on dark red lipstick after dinner, and looked particularly fetching. She walked up to Dave's nakedness with her own and they kissed. The nipples at the end of her perfect breasts carefully dragged back and forth across Dave's chest. Dave stroked her nearly black hair as he kissed around her neck and ears. Paris moaned. The evening progressed from there.

On one of the sofas in his office, Nikky lay back as Larry Wainwright slowly pumped his cock into her in the missionary position. The two would kiss often as she wrapped her legs around his body as best she could.

On the other sofa Sheri Seaton rode Steve Reagan in the reverse cowgirl position. If one had guessed she was trying to also lure Dave into watching and lusting after her hot body, they would have been correct. Sheri happened to be hot blonde with a killer body whose nipples were always highly erect, almost to the point they looked painful. They weren't, but Sheri did like people to fondle and suck on them.

Fucking on the carpet between the two sofas were Candy Simon -- kind of his sister-in-law, and Bill Lewis -- a psychotherapist who'd joined the Circle after a reconciliation with his ex-wife and her new husband that included a lot of sex.

Paris' hips were exceptionally active as Dave pistoned into her body. The faster he went, the faster and more energetically she ate away at JR's snatch. Dave and JR kissed often as he also pawed at her taut melons. JR was pinching and pulling on Paris' tits, keeping the nipples hard as small rocks as she often ground down on her mouth with her own pussy.

Most in the room had watched an hour earlier when Dave had given Paris what was called The Experience, a term borrowed from Mark Worthington and some of the men in that clan.

JR tripped off into a nice orgasm, even squirting some liquid female refreshment into Paris' mouth. She moved off the desk so she could watch until another option became available.

Dave and Paris leaned in and kissed each other, with him tasting the remnants of JR's orgasm on her lips and face. Dave muttered, "Good sex is wet and sticky."

Paris moaned, "Oh, God, I'm cumming again. Please cum inside me. Make me wet and sticky."

Dave and Paris came close together, each one fueling the others response. After some kisses, he extracted and stood erect. In what seemed like a microsecond, Nikky had her face buried in Paris' sodden cunt, licking up the remains from the intercourse that had started to ooze out of her body onto the desktop.

Paris moaned and watched Nikky as best she could from her supine position. She groaned as another orgasm approached, "Oh, God, this is the best group of people I have ever met. I want you all as my friends ... as my lovers. I love all of you."

Larry Wainwright, a colleague to all of the EneRG people and a Circle member, stood beside Paris. He said, "You've only made love with Dave. There are others in the Circle, too. Just from watching and hearing you, I am in love."

Paris held her arms up to him as Nikky ate away between her legs and Larry bent down to kiss her for the first time. Fully embracing what she'd read in the book, Paris said, "I hope you're planning to make love to me. I want you and I hope you want me."

Between kisses Larry said, "Oh, I want you very much. I have since I met you. I'm getting over my pure lust and adding the love and affection, too."

Paris said, "I don't care right this instant, just fuck me. I never thought I'd say this, but I need cock -- lots and lots of loving cock." She launched herself into his arms and they shared on very hot, mouth open kiss with their tongues driving as deep into each other's mouths as Larry's engorged cock drove into her pussy.

Larry was another of Dave's friends with remarkable recovery power. He had what was called a short refractory period and was usually good for about five or six male orgasms during an evening before he crashed and burned. After that he'd rejuvenate with about four hours of sleep. He said it was his clean living that did it.

Dave and Nikky hooked up on the same sofa that she'd been on. He asked her, "Who's in your office?"

She told him, "Only four couples. Remember I only have a smaller room and one sofa besides my desk and chair, but I do have the same padded carpeting. The small orgy in there consists of Wolf, Jessica, Daryl, Jenn, Tan, Bobbie, Roy, and Ty. Last time I peeked in, there was a cock in every pussy ... just like in this office. We should do this all the time, boss! Let's ditch your no sex in the office rule."

Dave rolled his eyes. This was exceptional, plus it was night and well outside of regular business hours. The only people in the entire complex were all in the manufacturing plant behind the main offices. The janitorial staff had been waved off for those days

As Dave glanced around Sheri had started fucking with Bill Lewis, and Candy seemed wonderfully impaled on Steve Reagan as she rode him at an aggressive rate. The two needed to put on a sex show for the whole Circle once things quieted down. They were both so toned and energetic, plus all their parts shook and jiggled in just the right way.

* * * * *

Cricket pulled Dave from the dinner table at a local restaurant and a discussion about mystery man who'd managed to displace everybody from their homes in the Circle. She said, "Come on, I want to go back to EneRG and have you make love to me a dozen times."

Dave stood after kissing her, "All right, but a dozen would set a new person record. Is there some special occasion?"

Cricket explained as they got in her car, "Maybe it's a special occasion. I'm headed out to the west coast to work on the screen play for my next book."

"Are you staying with your other husband?"

"I am. Don is excited to have me back. He's had a bimbo keeping him company so at least he's had some sex life -- a lot of it, actually. Apparently, she was oversexed. She's done a lot of west coast porn. Mike would probably love her. She's moved out, and the print copy of the book is done. We're ready to do the screenplay. Don will soon be lonely, so the timing is good."

"And everyone is safe?"

"Don got tested the day she moved out of his condo and she hasn't been back."

Dave observed, "Scarlett is out there. Don't Don and Scarlett like each other?"

Cricket laughed, "That's who introduced the bimbo to Don. Yes, Scarlett and Don have long been fuck buddies, but she's been away so much he hasn't seen her any more than we have here in Florida."

After arriving back at EneRG, Dave soon had Cricket spinning around atop his shaft on one of his office sofas. Some of the other refugees came in and quickly disrobed and got partners for the start of the evening.

Aaron, Dave's brother was quickly involved with Christie who looked particularly fetching that evening given the way she'd fixed her hair and done her makeup. Mike joined the group with Amanda on his arm. She must have started to undress in the hallway or car because when they arrived, she was half-naked. She was also leading Mike by his cock with a sly grin on her face.

Phil arrived with young Cindy and Sharon. They quickly formed a naked F-F-M threesome on the other sofa in Dave's office as the other claimed floor space atop their sleeping bags.

Dave saw several others look in, apparently with the hopes of joining in the small group intent on satisfying both their love and re-bonding with past lovers. He noted that Paris was one of the women; she seemed to be with Ross. He was being very solicitous of her.

Dave and Cricket stayed together all night. He told her in the morning, "I love you a huge amount. I'm going to miss you. How long will you be gone?"

Cricket kissed him, "Probably about four weeks. That'll get us a first pass through the screen play then we'll have a break while some beta readers go through it."

Dave teased, "Don't forget we're back here. Hopefully, by the time you get back we'll have gotten rid of the threat to our community."

Cricket raced back to the house and packed a bag, and then was gone. Dave drove home, put a wash in one of the washing machines and then surveyed the damage from a couple of nights earlier.

As he stood watching an insurance adjuster and general contractor pawing through the rubble, he thought about how the night before had been the 'two night' window that Rose had predicted in her small way. He was sure something had happened but didn't know what.

The thought had no sooner left his head than his cellphone rang. It was Lt. Hotch.

"Mr. Prentiss, I assume since we heard nothing from any of you last night that everybody at EneRG is fine this morning?"

"As far as I know. We were all moving around and heading to jobs and such. The regular employees were arriving. All seemed normal except for the few that stayed overnight there. A few of us came back to the Circle for some domestic things. How'd everybody else do?"

"Not so well, although we have some leads and even a better photograph of the subject."

"Can you share what happened?"

"Oh, yes. Our suspect got on the roof of that tall condominium a block away from the Zenith building. He had a rifle and took shots at the building. We were called right away, but they got off about thirty shots before they took off. No one was hurt, mostly because everyone crawled to the other side of the building after the first shots. The condo had security cameras so we got a facial shot finally. I would like to stop off and see you in about an hour. Just so you know, we had about eight squad cars patrolling around EneRG to be sure the person didn't show up there with the same intent."

"Thank you, so much."

"Where will Karen Simon, your sister-in-law be in an hour? She didn't answer her cellphone."

"Hmmmm. She was overnight somewhere here at EneRG. Let me see whether I can track her down for you. If I can I'll have her with me when we meet."

Dave called the office and got Jenny on the line. Karen, as it turned out, was in his office ensuite shower freshening up for the day. Dave got the message to her to stay at his office.

Dave, Karen, Dev, Dale, and several others met Lt. Hotch when he showed up. One of the first things he did was tell everybody to call him Jim or James. The second thing he did was toss down three eight-by-ten glossy security photos that clearly showed a man carrying a rifle.

Karen gasped, "Oh, my God. That's Reverend Morton!"

Jim said in a measured tone, "What can you tell me about him?"

Karen sat back but continued to look at one of the photos. "He was one of key men in the Bible Church -- maybe the number two man after the pastor. He often spoke to the congregation -- that is he'd give the sermon. We all thought he was more of a fundamentalist that the senior minister -- the man that you have locked up somewhere. I think he was in charge of membership and the twice a year drives for funding of the church."

Jim said, "Why would he be doing what he's doing?"

Karen explained again to him, "Well, we sued the church based on their significant role in the kidnapping attempts on two of my children. Those men went to jail including my father. The civil lawsuit was finished with a very large award to us about four or five months ago, if that. Part of the settlement resulted in shutting down the church and the requirement that none of the leaders in the church -- both clergy and laity -- work in any kind of religious organization for at least a decade.

"I guess we put a few people out of a job and even removed them from the stream of money that came funneling into the church. I'm just guessing but I bet that Rev. Morton was making half-a-million a year as a salary. I'm not sure he cared about the money that much as he did that his parishioners toed the line in terms of HIS religious teachings."

Hotch said, "We have a team of people trying to hunt him down right now. They're going through every motel in the area and canvassing the more common B&Bs. So far, we've come up empty. Do you have any idea where he might be down here?"

"No. I didn't even know where he lived up in Ohio. I was only at the pastor's home a few times for special social events that were open to the entire church. I heard from others that he lived in a very nice neighborhood in a large house."

Just then the Lieutenant's cellphone rang. "Hotch, here." He listened to someone filling him in on some piece of information. After about two minutes, he thanked the person and ended the call.

Jim said, "Our suspect bought the rifle he used at a gun shop called the Bullet Hole right in downtown Sarasota. He had all the right paperwork and checked out in the state and national registers. They had security camera coverage of the transaction, and he's the same man in the photos I just showed you. He used his full name, so it is your Reverend Angus Morton. Unfortunately, the address he used and that was on his ID was fake -- an empty lot on Osprey Avenue."

Dave asked, "What will happen tonight? According to the arithmetic progression that our Rose figured out something significant should happen today or tonight."

Jim shook his head, "I have no idea. Things are obviously dangerous. We urge you all to stay inside and away from windows. There are police vehicles all around and on your Circle property as well as here at your offices and at the Zenith building. You also have your own private security men there. I can't think of anything else defensive to do."

Dev asked, "Are you covering our little airport? There are some expensive toys there."

"I'll be sure that we are, but I was told the cars were on the property and at the entrance."

Dev said, "There's a less known back entrance down by the airport."

Dave already had his phone out calling Alice.

Chapter 19 - Hostage

Both a sheriff's deputy and the regular gate guard checked Alice into the Circle property at the main gate. Instead of going home she went up the slight rise in the land and turned left onto Airport Road. She slowly drove down the narrow lane towards the private landing strip. Her intent was to fly the Cessna Citation to the larger airport where it would blend in with dozens of other corporate jets rather than remain a potential target for destruction by Reverend Angus Morton. She could get an Uber back to work.

She parked beside the hangar, and then opened the large hangar doors and surveyed the inside of the hangar. The two small planes that might have blocked the larger plane's ability be rolled out were gone, most likely at Sky Ranch with Doug or Pete for lessons or charters.

Alice closed the stairway to the jet and then attached the motorized tug to the front wheels of the sleek jet. In less than a minute she had it rolled out onto the tarmac in front of the hangar in a place where it could be started and the initial taxi completed without doing any damage from the exhaust.

Alice redeployed the stairway and then went up into the plane. Just as she turned to go into the cockpit, she heard a commanding male voice. "Good morning, Mrs. Prentiss, I believe. Come in and have a seat."

Alice jumped at the presence. She turned and there was an old but familiar face from when she grew up -- a face she hadn't seen in nearly fifteen years. Reverend Angus Morton sat in the first plush seat in the passenger compartment. He had a handgun pointed at her in one hand and gestured with the other to the seat on the other side of the small aisle from him.

Behind the man were the remnants of a pillow and blankets. Morton had been sleeping in the jet, amazingly close by to the Circle.

Alice challenged "Why have you been harassing us?"

"Because you hurt me badly and you are also violating God's laws."

"How did I hurt you?"

"You took my job away and cost me millions of dollars I was in line to receive in the way of deferred compensation."

"I did no such thing. Your pastor and church did that for you."

"Your sister did. That's close enough for me."

Alice retorted, "You and others in the church conspired to kidnap my niece and nephew. The men that tried to abduct them are in jail."

"My friends ... wrongly imprisoned. All they were trying to do was put the children in a home that abided and taught God's laws. They were paid for it, but even that money is now gone. We had to pay hundreds of thousands to the lawyers to defend your sister's lawsuit. What a waste of money."

"So, your God believes in kidnapping, spite, and malice? That's kind of funny, because my God believes in love, tolerance, and understanding."

"Don't be impudent young lady. I have figured out that you are one of the main disbelievers. You are an opinion leader and have led many others into a morally corrupt and obscene lifestyle."

"And who chose you to be the judge and jury? Some of my friends are more spiritual than you could ever dream of being."

"I am one of God's children that actually listen to and ACT on His word," Morton insisted vehemently.

"And He told you to harass everyone in the Circle including Owen Bennett?"

"I must apologize to Mr. Bennett sometime. I had the wrong house. I thought that home belonged to the Simon family -- your sister -- the one that won the count judgment. I only realized my mistake a few days ago. I did, however, come to believe that her family had decided to overnight in the highly secure Zenith building downtown."

"So, what was your plan for today -- this seemed to be the last day in your harassment plan somebody told me."

Morton laughed somewhat diabolically. "I had many options, but taking you hostage didn't come to mind until you appeared at your little airport. Now, I have a whole new plan to get back at your sinful lot and even at your sister. How will she feel if she's to blame for your death in an aircraft fire or a spectacular crash into some icon of society? Originally, I expected to burn all your planes, at least that would put us on more of a similar economic basis in terms of our losses. What's this plane worth? Fifty million?"