Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After recovering her wits, Darcie said, "You are a rare man. I doubt many of the men here would do what you just did with Ian and me."

Dave chuckled, "Then they don't know the treat they're missing. You were all over Ian's cock. That experience wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without your juices having flooded his shaft."

The two kissed very passionately, tasting the sex around them.

Dave nudged Darcie to cuddle with Ian as he sat for moment. From across the room Lean, his hostess, beckoned to him with a coy smile. She pointed to a gap on the wall-to-wall mattresses and the two met there.

Lean said in a stage tone, "The hostess is supposed to properly greet and entertain her out of town guests. I hope you'll forgive my errant ways by not tending to you immediately."

"Oh, you are forgiven. You did a splendid job of putting on the dinner for all of us. This is a very impressive group."

Lean said, "The dinner was a bit of a community effort. I did the lasagna, but the others contributed the side dishes, appetizers, and desserts. We do this all the time. Many hands make light work. In your parlance, it's another way we show our love for each other."

Lean launched herself into Dave's arms and he was ready for her. She sucked down his shaft proving that she was one of few women in the world that can swallow a large cock without any leftover. She also had some talented moves with her tongue and throat that drove him wild.

Dave simultaneously went down on Lean, lapping at the collection of juices she'd both collected and emitted in her earlier lovemaking sessions. He again was setting a flag of accomplishment on a higher peak for the other men by ignoring the source of the cum leaking from her body

Eventually, Dave said, "Much as I'd love to blast into your beautiful mouth, I'd much prefer to be deep inside your velvet cunt."

Lean rearranged herself, backing into Dave's body in the spoon position and ensuring that his cock slid all the way inside her. She put both his hands on her breasts, where he immediately started to stimulate her nipples, even pulling and pinching them as she squirmed into him in delight.

Lean would lean back and turn so the two could kiss as he fondled her body and relentlessly plunged his dick in and out of her tight body. She was 'hot' in his book, and that meant Dave found it easy to get and remain sexually excited about her.

Cory knee-walked by the couple, pausing to have his wife suck on his cock. He kissed her and told her to be sure to end up with a huge load of cum from Dave to savor after he and Cricket went home.

That comment prompted Dave to glance around the room for Cricket. She was being plundered by two of the men: Bret and Stan. She was being DPed by them, riding the two with her eyes closed as she hopped from orgasm to orgasm on their shafts and fondling.

Dave had a flashback about ten years to shortly after the group that formed the Circle had started to have sex. A few others were with them by them, but the group was about this size, and their group gatherings were nearly identical to this evening with the Atlanta Group.

Lean made noises of approval as she sucked on Cory's cock. "Mmmmmm. Let me guess whose pussy I taste on you. Is it Riley?"

Cory laughed, "You are very good at that. Did you peek?"

"No. I really did that based on taste and aroma. We've done that enough that I'm starting to be able to identify the after effects on somebody." She pumped her body hard into Dave as she had a small wavelet crest inside her. "Oh, this fuck is so good. I wish we all lived closer together with our guests."

Ultimately, Dave and Lean slept wrapped up together with the naked and very sticky bodies in full contact with each other. The post-coital cuddle put them both to sleep, but the hour was also late.

Somewhere in the middle of the night and the darkness in the room, Dave felt himself being fellated and fondled even as Lean slept beside him. He rolled onto his back, and soon another velvet sheath of woman slid over his shaft until their groins met. Without opening his eyes, he felt her pubic hair, but most of the women had kept theirs in this group.

The four-a.m. fuck was relatively short and sweet. Soon he felt the spasms of the vagina around his shaft, begging for the internal seed he had available. He came. After he squirted a full load of his milky cum into his partner the woman dropped into a deep passionate kiss with him. She whispered, "Thank you. I love you," and was then gone.

After they flew home the next afternoon in the Cessna Citation, Dave had Cricket tell some of the others in the Circle that were curious about the trip to Atlanta and what the other group was like. Owen joined with her and commented about planning to live with the Atlanta Group for a month or so to help get them started with a community of their own. He also had several weeks of intense work in the area for his businesses.

Dave suspected that Owen was glad to be away from Sarasota again. His four-week trip to Europe had worked to stop the harassing attempts on his home, but had deflected them more to the Circle in general.

Owen asked Dave later whether he could give the Atlanta Group copies of the various legal documents that Jason Riggs had prepared for the Circle. Dave told him he had no problem, but that he should check with Jason, Robyn, or Susan. Jason and Robyn had prepared the documents, and Dale's wife Susan had worked in their office as a paralegal for years by then.

* * * * *

The conversation around the bar a few Saturday's later mostly focused on Owen's departure for Atlanta for another four-week stint. This one was not publicized, but it wasn't a secret either. Everyone at Bennett Foundation and Bennett Corporation knew and were even encouraged to let others know he'd be unavailable in the Florida geography for some time.

What brought everything to a standstill was a VERY LOUD EXPLOSION outside the core and circle of homes. Several of the men ran between some of the homes heading for the source of the tremendous and nearby boom of sound.

Dev waved people away from an area in the middle of the empty field between the circle of homes and Perimeter Drive. He was racing around the edge of some kind of smoking crater still sizing up the situation. Turning around Dave noticed that some of the windows on homes facing in the direction of the explosion were cracked or broken.

Dev yelled, "Call 9-1-1. Tell them we are under a mortar attack."

Alice pulled her cellphone from the back of her bikini where it had been snugged against her tight buns. She yelled, "I'll call." The phone was to her ear instantly. In seconds, everyone heard several sirens approaching. Dave noted that the gate guard had run back to the guardhouse and raised the gate. Sean stood at the top of the entry road to direct the police to where Dev and the others were standing, well away from what Dev called the 'target zone'.

Two sheriff's cars careened into the Circle property and came to a stop by everyone. Dev was fast to meet them and Dave heard him say, "I'm ex-military and spent time in ordnance. I'm sure what happened was a mortar round." He pointed at the crater and then at his watch. "This hit exactly at 5:30 p.m. My guess is a 61 mm round."

The police walked over to the smoking crater with Dev, Dave, Dale, Alice, and several others lagging far behind. The crater was about four feet deep. One cop was on his walkie-talkie before he left the site, telling others about the bomb and the suspected delivery mechanism. Before they'd walked back to the police cars, an unmarked car arrived with two detectives. They were quick to also inspect the crater, even taking measurements.

One broke away from the uniformed group and spoke with Dev, Dale, and Dave. The first question was, "Do you have a reason to be under some kind of attack?"

Alice urged everyone back to the core patio. This might have been awkward since she was only one of about twenty women that were topless after having been out in the late afternoon sun. The point was not lost on the male police officers. The two female cops just rolled their eyes.

Two of the police cars took off to do a surveillance of the nearby neighborhoods looking for 'suspicious activity'.

Sarasota County Sheriff's Department Lieutenant James Hotch listened as Dev summarized the harassing events of the past year, citing what seemed to be aimed at Owen Bennett until he was 'out of town' and then the attacks broadening to the Circle. Many of the events had involved at least a police report. Hotch took notes in a small pad, occasionally asking a question or two.

Hotch eventually looked around, "I confess to never having been in this part of the county. What is this place?"

The three men laughed. Dave gave one of his 'elevator speeches': "This is a private gated community that comprises an intentional family of about a hundred-and-fifty people when we're all here. We're all close friends. There are several newspaper articles about us, if you're that interested."

Hotch studied Dave and said, "I'm very interested, especially since whoever you are seems to attract the kind of attention that someone or some group thinks deserves an explosive that could easily kill several dozen people were it to land in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Dave said, "I can give you a book about us that one of our members wrote."

"Please do."

Dave led Hotch between his home and the Anders, bringing him onto the core patio. He quickly produced a copy of Cricket's book for him. "We call ourselves the Circle as shorthand for our neighborhood as well as our collective group -- thus, the title for the book. The book is yours to keep."

"Thanks."

Hotch took a cellphone call that comprised mostly his listening to what was being said on the other end and nodding.

He finally turned and said, "That was our headquarters. The conclusion of our forensic man was that the mortar round could have come from anyplace within a mile or two from here. Given how well it was targeted to not kill or maim, the guess is that it was relatively close by. He thinks it was a 61 mm round that had some of the punch intentionally taken from it, otherwise the crater would have been deeper and probably every window you can see from here would have shattered from either sound or shrapnel.

"Based on what you told me, I'm guessing this was another form of harassment by your mystery person. Consequently, I'm hoping this was a 'one off' -- there won't be any more incoming mortar rounds.

"That said it appears your nemesis is continually escalating his attacks, moving to a grander and more significant scale for each subsequent event. Keep your security vigilant and keep us on your speed dial."

Everyone shook hands and the casually dressed Lt. Hotch left in his obvious but unmarked car.

The Circle Security Committee held an emergency meeting to review what they were doing relative to the unknown assailant.

During the meeting little Rose calmly said, "The next attack will probably be next Friday week -- in eight days."

The other men and women in the group looked at young Rose with curiosity. Being so young and inexperienced she been seldom sought out as a source of ideas.

Alice asked, "What makes you say that?"

Rose explained, "Well, I went back and put all of the harassment events on a calendar. When I looked, I saw a pattern. Counting everything we'd had happen over the year that came from outside the Circle. I noticed that everything seemed to be happening more and more frequently. So, I started to count the number of days between events -- in a couple of cases I had to tie the events together since they were similar -- like the paint balloons.

"As far as we know the first event was when the mystery man triggered Owen's alarm trying to break in. That happened back in June. The next alarm got triggered in early October. The two paint events too place close together in December -- my guess is that our suspect wanted to do them the same night but something happened and he couldn't. Then there was another alarm trigger, the time we found the tunnel, the Molotov cocktail fire, and the unmanned car; those were in early February. So, we come to late February and we have a mortar dropped on us.

"If you look at the time gap you see 128, 64, 32, 16, and 8-day gaps. That's why I think the suspect will do something next Friday."

The room was silent with everyone looking in wonder at young Rose.

Dev got up and went to her, kissing her on the cheek. "That is the finest piece of detective work I have ever seen. Thank you. You are a gem."

The rest of the room applauded her analysis. Rose blushed at the recognition.

Dev asked as he returned to his seat, "So, what do we do?"

Rose announced, "Personally, if this person is going to drop another bomb, I don't want to be near here."

Alice nodded, "You know, she's right. I don't either."

"Do we vacate for a night or two?" Dave asked.

The room was silent but there were a lot of nodding heads.

Chapter 18 -- Sleep Overs. More Bombs

The population of the Circle split into two major parts the night after realizing there'd likely be another 'attack'. About fifty members including Dave, JR, Larry, Jenny, Deb, and several others went to the EneRG office building. Each brought a sleeping bag and

air mattress. About forty members went with Aaron and several others to the Zenith Building where the Bennett Foundation and Bennett Corporation had their offices. The remainder of the group found friends and associates to stay with or stayed with members who lived outside the Circle. Many used the excuse of needing to fumigate the place for insects.

The morning after the eighth day the Circle Security Committee called the gate guard. There was no answer. The police were called immediately as the group headed towards the Circle property.

The guard was found bound and gagged with no idea how or when the deed had been done. The police figured he had been gassed in the guardhouse, overpowered, and bound up.

After our suspect or suspects had the run of the place, they exploded another bomb in the core kitchen. The place was wiped out. No meals would be served there for at least a month while the place was rebuilt. When she found out, Bobbie Wyatt, the head chef, was in tears for hours. She'd custom built the kitchen -- it was HERS, and it was the most fantastic place for a chef to ever work. Even the sous chefs cried about the loss.

Lt. Hotch and many others from the Sheriff's office attended the crime scene, but there seemed to be little in the way of clues or any other information to pursue. The bomb squad collected the shrapnel from the explosion and determined it was a powerful hand grenade probably with a longer time fuse.

Everyone learned of Rose's accurate prediction regarding the spacing of the crimes. What had been minor harassments had become major and dangerous felonies involving explosives, arson, and assault.

As the Security Committee met with Lt. Hotch and two other detectives, Rose again made a startling observation that brought the room to a standstill.

Rose said, "You know when you look back at the history of the Circle there is only one major event that would leave several people still really angry with us. In our prior conversations we seemed to ignore that, but I think it may be significant, especially since my aunt and uncle recently got a major settlement from them."

Everyone in the room leaned forward. Dave told his stepdaughter, "Keep talking, honey. You are full of wisdom and clear thinking about all of this that the rest of us seem to lack."

Rose said, "Well, Aunt Karen's parents got really upset with her, mom Alice, and mom Julie for living here in the Circle. Remember, they tried to kidnap Christiana and Sean, but Nikky and many of you got involved and thwarted the whole scheme. One man was even shot. Several of the men went to jail including the sisters' father. Aunt Karen and family finally got awarded a huge settlement a few months back that shut down the Bible church that was at the center of everything. I think we ought to look at that situation to see if there are suspects from that event that might still be angry at us."

Lt. Hotch was on his cellphone immediately after she finished. Others in the room fed him names and dates for him to start with. Alice got Karen to come to the meeting, and she talked about what she knew that might help them with more names and dates.

A police 'quick response task force' was formed, especially since nearly a hundred-fifty people had been displaced because of the threats of further bombs and there also was concern about the bombs expanding to more populated areas. The adjacent neighbors had been relocated with a warning from the police. A SWAT team was placed 'on patrol' at the Circle property as the fourth day approached. Police in Hamilton, Ohio, near where Karen and her sister's parents had lived along with the Bible church were contacted and their help enlisted.

The overnights continued at the Zenith building and EneRG, although a number of people fled to more comfortable surrounds in local motels, B&Bs, or outside friends.

Tuesday night, two more mortar rounds dropped onto the Circle property. One blew up a corner of the new core building where the living room abutted the wall with the classrooms in it. The other took out the pool cabana.

The SWAT team and other police units made a determination of where the round had been fired from and rushed to the suspected scene. The approaching sirens had no doubt spooked the thug doing all this, and he fled, leaving behind the mortar tube and base assembly, as well as the veneer adjustments to target the weapon. The weapon was confiscated and taken for study by members of the task force.

Everyone tried to guess what would happen in two days -- on Thursday night.

* * * * *

Dave sighed. His rule about no sex at EneRG was long gone as of the night many in the Circle sought safety in his corporate offices. He had a very naked JR in a wonderfully compromising position on his modern executive desk. She was straddling the very active mouth and tongue of a young woman named Paris as Dave held the back of Paris' knees with her legs spread wide and slowly oscillated his swollen cock in and out of the pretty woman's body. The sensation felt like liquid velvet. Paris was very sexy.

JR's face betrayed the ecstasy she felt from the svelte young woman who was also nude. Dave had already fucked JR as Paris rode her mouth and tongue and kissed Dave like the earth was ending. JR had been grooming her to head the customer relationship group that was forming to foster stronger long-term relationships with EneRG's customers. Paris had been with EneRG for four months. This was her first interaction with the Circle.

Paris was in her late twenties, had beautiful light-colored hair, a very shapely figure, and fabulous pair of breasts that he thought would become a favorite playground for many of the men in the Circle. Dave wanted her around, and so did JR. Paris was openly bisexual just the way JR was.

JR and Paris had discovered their penchant for both sexes over an offsite lunch after Paris' first month with the company. Paris saw the 'rock' on JR's left ring finger and asked whether than was an engagement ring and whether she was married. The resulting conversation kind of blew Paris' mind.

Paris couldn't believe that JR was one of ten wives to Dave Prentiss, the low-key and very nice man that ran the business. After stuttering through the lunch, she asked more and more questions until JR's love for other women came out. Paris confessed her own bisexuality but neither took their revelations as an invitation.