Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice teased, "You can still do that, you just have to go someplace where you're not as on display as you were back then."

Robyn smiled, "And I still do that one or two times a week." She giggled and reached over and ran a sexy finger down Dave's arm, "If you were around here during the day instead of making all those little itty-bitty batteries and power cells or whatever you call them, then you and I could have some fun."

Dave chuckled, "I'll remember that, darling. I do love you."

"Maybe later?"

Dave winked at her, "I'd like that."

The conversation drifted around a bit as people ate, and then the music started over the makeshift speakers Ty had brought out of his home. Several couples nearby got up to dance.

Alice said, mainly to Mandy, "I just want to alert you that things will start to get erotically visual around here in a few minutes. The kiddies are all down at Scarlett's house having their weekend sleepover, complete with story telling, so those with delicate eyes and minds don't encumber us. If you think that seeing something like that would bother you, you might want to depart back to the Land of the Muggles."

Mandy laughed, "Muggles?"

Alice teased, "That's the Harry Potter term that we use for someone from outside the Circle -- people that aren't as enlightened about love, sex, and relationships as we are. People that haven't loosened up. I don't mean that as an insult to you or Jim, but I just distinguish the two groups that way."

Jim asked, "Do you really watch each other?"

Dave teased, "Unless we're too busy with our partner, which is more than likely the case."

He probed, "And the very pretty Robyn asked to be your partner tonight?" He nodded at the half-naked women across the table from him.

"At least for the first part of the evening, yes. We haven't been together for some time, so I will welcome the ... coupling."

In the dusky shadows on the other side of the patio, the six at the table were drawn to look where Pete Potter, one of the pilots and owners of Sky Ranch Airport, was naked and sexually fondling an equally naked and engaged Maddy Granger -- the Circle's lead childcare specialist and nursery manager. Maddy had Pete's long cock in one hand, stroking him to encourage his growth and hardness.

Jim and Mandy locked eyes. She said, "I think I'll pass up dancing at this point. Maybe another night. I need to think about a lot of things first -- and maybe loosen up a bit."

The two of them rose. Dave collected Mandy's blouse from the cubby in the bar, and helped her into the light garment. She ignored the buttons, turned, and gave him a kiss on the lips, even giving her bare breasts a slight swish across his t-shirt. She whispered 'Thank you', and then left with Jim. Of course, Jim had gotten an even more significant kiss from Alice. She made him promise to come back, even the next night.