Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am different and I know inside that won't happen. Just relax and let me blend into the Circle. You'll see that I'm a new person. A leopard can change their spots, at least this leopard can. I really have loosened up. Further, I appreciate that the many if not all of the facets of the Circle are how I want to live my life. I'm more laid back than I ever was, too. I've loosened up."

A very nice blonde flash wrapped herself around Dave in a passionate kiss as he and Jenn walked onto the patio.

"Paris! How nice to see you outside of work." Paris was in a monokini, shapely, and also shimmying in just the right way like a bowl of Jello on a warm day. She danced about with a huge smile of joy at seeing a man she loved after an absence.

"I was thinking the same thing," the hot bisexual woman said. "I liked our time together when you were staying over at EneRG. JR showed me the damage here. What a shame that someone would seek vengeance that way."

Paris then looked at Jenn and asked directly, "Do you like girls?"

Jenn grinned, "I don't have a lot of experience, but I think the answer is going to be yes. That's one area of my life that still needs some loosening up."

Paris smirked at Dave and then Jenn. "I'm so horny I could burst. Would you be interested in doing something for a while before lunch? JR told me that it would be all right to ask given I'm here in the Circle."

Jenn looked at Dave, but he nodded and said, "Go ahead."

Paris took his hand but looked at Jenn; "I was hoping it'd be the three of us. That way I can kind of kill one bird with two stones ... or kill the stones with the bird ... damn. I can't think of that expression."

Dave muttered the right statement and led the two women off towards his master bedroom. The two women were behind him quickly getting to know each other. He'd heard of speed dating, and the two quickly got through all the basics about each other before they reached the door to his home. He thought of their conversation as a kind of speed foreplay.

Paris took the initiative with Dave, begging him to give her The Experience again. She asked Jenn, "Has he ever done that for you? It's wonderful."

Jenn nodded, "Yes, about ten years ago. I've missed it every day since and no man ever measured up the way Dave does."

Paris suddenly switched her emphasis, "Oh, dear. Then Dave, you need to give Jenn The Experience again right now. Make her love you. Make her love all of us." She leaned over Jenn's supine body and planted a very long sexy and romantic kiss on her lips. She got pulled closer and involved more romantically. "Oh, you kiss really nice. I hope we get a lot of time together. I love to kiss, especially when our breasts are pressed together and we can feel each other's aroused nipples."

Dave went down on Jenn but had a hand very busy on Paris' wet slit with fingers probing inside her. After five minutes he switched his hand over to Jenn and started preparing her for one great orgasm. As he did, he wondered why Mother Nature had hidden that small erogenous zone -- the A-spot -- so deep and inaccessible to routine lovemaking. There'd never be an answer to that question, but it did make him wonder where else on a woman's body there might be some zone that could turn her inside out.

Jenn did turn inside out and also fainted when the lightning bolt of too much pleasure surged through her naked body.

When Jenn awoke two people were attending to her. Dave held her, stroked her hair, and kissed all over her face with great love. She could feel that affection to the deepest part of her soul. Between her outstretched legs Paris was eating her out and further stimulating her pleasure, her tongue often racing across her clit.

Jenn moaned to both of them, "Oh, God, you make a woman feel so loved. I need Dave inside me, please."

Paris shifted her emphasis and took hold of Dave's cock, getting the whole shaft into her mouth on the first try. She could feel him hardening and growing within her mouth and throat, a wonderfully weird feeling of power.

When Dave was long and hard, Paris pulled off of him, and nudged him between Jenn's legs. Jenn moved to receive the cock, and moaned as his love shaft sank entirely inside her. She couldn't remember being so wet and receptive to any man. Her hips moved up to meet his, and they started their lovemaking as Paris lay beside them with fingers in her own pussy and kisses often showering onto her two lovers.

After a while, Jenn said to Paris, "Please bring your pussy to my mouth. I want to taste you and bring you pleasure, then Dave can fuck you, too."

Chapter 22 -- Pledge Class

Monday evening in the core turned out to be busier than Dave expected. He was co-teaching this class with Ross Buchman. As the two men looked out at the group, they saw the largest group of pledges the Circle had ever had.

Dave went around the room and had everybody introduce themselves and give their personal 'elevator speech' -- the twenty to thirty second speech they could give to someone while the doors of some mystical elevator opened to admit or disgorge passengers who'd asked some basic question about them, such as 'Who are you?'.

"I'm Dave Prentiss, a founder of the Circle. I love my ten wives and all the Circle women, plus all of you pledges. I run a company that makes unique batteries named EneRG with offices here and manufacturing plants around the world. I'm also a jet rated pilot and love to fly." He gestured to Ross.

"I'm Ross Buchman, a tenured professor of religious and spiritual studies at the university, and also the spiritual guru for the Circle. I've been in academia since I started college and in the Circle for six years mainly thanks to Cricket. I've written about ten books on spirituality, the most recent entitledSpiritual Skills. My main hobby is bicycling."

Ross gestured to Paris who spoke next, "I'm Paris Sexton and I'm an oddball because although I'm a woman I love manufacturing operations that make something that end customers consume and that makes them happy. I'm only thirty so I'm still a work in progress. My hobby is running weekend races, like 5K and 10Ks that support some charity. I'm a great reader, too."

"I'm Jenn Whitaker, and currently unemployed. I was a marketing lead for a dot.com company that sold furniture online, and then my own company that specialized in do-it-yourself special flooring that could give a home a unique look. My hobby is interior decorating, and any TV near me is often tuned to the home and garden channel. I also like to run and bike, but I'm not up to race caliber like Paris and Ross."

"I'm Jim Hotch, a detective for the Sarasota County Sheriff's Department. I've always been interested in criminology and got my college degree in it as well as a ton of other special courses. I like aerobic exercise, so often swim long distances. I swam around Key West about three months ago -- that's about eight miles, an all-day non-stop venture at my speed. My hobby has been Mandy, but she tells me I have to broaden out." There was a titter of laughter.

Mandy was next to him and laughed, "I'm Mandy Grafton. I work in the crime lab out off Jenkins Road, where the city police and sheriff's department send their 'clues' to be processed and analyzed. I'm a chemist by training. I'm also a cyclist, but not much of a swimmer. I'm kind of OCD about my diet and keeping in shape."

Dave realized he'd never known what Mandy did for a living. He was impressed with her revealing top and recalled how willingly she'd shed her blouse a week or two earlier during one of her visits to the Circle. She had damn near perfect breasts that he had registered great lust for.

The rest of the class also spoke. As they did Dave put their name on a large flip charts together with one or two of their salient points.

Dave Prentiss -- Mr. Circle. '10' wives. Pilot

Ross Buchman -- Spiritual guru. Cycling

Paris Sexton -- EneRG customers/mfgg. Runner/reader

Jenn Whitaker - Interior decorator. Athletic

Jim Hotch -- Detective. Swimmer

Mandy Grafton -- Crime lab. Jim's SO. Cyclist/Athletic

Val Wojcik -- Insurance adjuster. Visiting from Atlanta

Darcie Hetman -- weather girl for CNN. Val's wife. Visiting from ATL.

Millie Shoberger -- Circle Concierge. Grace Ander's sister. Semi-ret.

Helen Ursinger -- TV series producer. Cyclist

Al Berker -- TV series producer/investor. Oil painting/photographer

Kellie Sawyer -- Sophomore in Comp Sci. Dancer at Club Ecstasy

Ma Su -- Assoc Prof Chinese Studies. Languages

Jace Golden -- Assoc Prof Law. Criminology and cycling

Barbara Nelson -- Ph.D. candidate anthropology. The Circle

Lincoln Kiekert -- Fin'l analyst at Worthington Ind. Short story writing

Lane Wente -- Nurse at DH. Exercise nut

Katya Boyko -- housewife awaiting green card. ESL. Reading

Brayden Couture -- Insurance. Katya's husband. Home repair

Ben Forrester -- network management - techy

Amy Stulling -- university comp. sci. dept. secty.

Danica Turner -- Student

Toby Fuller -- Student

Matt Prentiss -- Student

Rose Prentiss -- Student

Kyle Hanks -- Talent Manager for Ashley Steerman. Reader (member)

Marissa Martinez -- Student at Univ. in Chemistry (member)

Grayson Francisco -- Import agent. (member)

Scarlett Johansson -- Actress. Reading and disguises (member)

Haley Keva -- Web design. Indian studies (member)

"Thank you all for your introductions. I think they're important, especially at this stage as you each try to meet and befriend as many people in the Circle as you can. Just so you know, I think that includes the other pledges as well. I'm glad a few other members are also here. I urge them to speak up and participate just as I do all of you pledges."

Scarlett spoke, "Just so you know, even though some members are here, we either joined before this class began to be held or we were away so much of the time that we missed many of the sessions. The latter is my case. I'm on the road a lot, so over time I hope to get the equivalent of this entire class but it's taking years. I love this place and everybody in it. I'm sure I'll love all of you."

Dave spoke again, "This is a bumper crop of pledges, perhaps our largest pledge class ever. There is no special timeframe for becoming a member, in fact, we'd like you to get rid of the notion that there's an 'end' to your learning about the Circle and each other. There's not. Because of that the board doesn't even schedule the votes for membership the way we used to do. They just happen almost at the spur of the moment. You'll never know one is coming. The journey is more important than the destination -- just like your regular membership in the Circle. This is a journey through life with partners you choose. Some call this their intentional family. With that in mind, let's take another step on life's journey." He gestured to Ross.

Ross came up with a smile. "These 'classes' are really rap sessions with some steering from one or two of us. I thought we'd start tonight with a discussion about Kindness. What does it take to be kind to someone else?"

Several hands instantly went up and the discussion was off and running. Dave took a seat next to Scarlett and held her hand. After a second they shared a brief kiss and each moved closer to the other like some of the other couples.

The discussion really got rolling with Ross challenging some of the sweeping statements as too broad or too narrow in perspective. Occasionally, he'd pose, "That's all?" "Nothing more?" "But what if ...?"

Later in the evening, Dave led the Q&A session. As usual, everyone was timid about posing some risqué question. To get the ball rolling, he'd arranged with Darcie Hetman to ask her about the sex in the Atlanta Group. After a minute of silence as everybody looked at everyone else, Dave said, "Darcie, let me ask you a question about the Atlanta Group -- what twenty-one or twenty-two of you? How much sex do you all have with each other?"

Darcie said in a straight tone before laughing, "Not enough."

The whole room laughed.

Darcie went on, "According to our visitors from this Circle, especially some of your founders, we're where you were about nine or ten years ago. We really can't get enough time to make love with the people we hold dear -- and that includes all of you. We tend to spend all weekend together at someone's house, and usually in bed or one of the adult playrooms we've created with wall-to-wall mattresses if we're not on the pool patio talking. Of course, we take breaks. We golf, swim, dine out, talk about books we've read, do show n' tell about our hobbies, and more.

"I guess like most of you, we like being in each other's presence. The initial pangs of jealousy we had watching a spouse or partner with someone else have disappeared. We even tease each other in that regard. You know, asking something like, 'Do you like watching so and so's large you know what disappearing into my little pussy?' or similar taunts. We laugh now, but it was more serious when we started.

"I confess to really liking the group sex -- exhibitionist sex. Having other couples around you who are also making love is supremely arousing. I swear that I get wetter and come more often when those are the conditions." Heads nodded around the group.

Dave pushed, "You have a couple of incestuous situations in your group; how do those play out?"

Darcie grinned, "I'm guilty. My sister is Brittany, another of our members. We have been intimate since we were in middle school. It was never a big deal for us, just a way for us to blow off some steam. Now, we share husbands, boyfriends, and anything else with each other. We also like to double team one of the other men -- to give the 'sisters' experience to someone. We're working on perfecting that experience. I can tell you that Val doesn't mind in the least. I think he gets more of a charge out of fucking her than he does fucking me." She turned and looked at her husband who was grinning at her.

Millie spoke up, "Grace and I were like that. We've always shared as well as been each other's intimate friend. We tried to go straight when she found Jack and married him, but now we're making up for lost time." She giggled.

Darcie asked, "What other types of situations like that do you have in the Circle?"

Dave smiled, "Just about every combination you can think of. Ashley Steerman, nee Steckler, is intimate with her sister Erin as well as her parents. The same can be said for Rachel Anders with Jack and Grace, and her aunt Millie. Bridget loves her father along with all the other men, as does Nikky and her parents. The twins Savannah and Samantha have a long-standing relationship, but not with their parents who kind of frown on the openness of the Circle in this area."

Before he could change the subject, Rose said, "You have a lot in your own family, and some yet to occur."

Dave tried to duck what she'd said, "Oh, yeah. I forgot about Alice and Julie, my wives and Owen's wives, and also their sister Karen. My brother and his wife are also Circle members whom we meet with frequently -- Aaron and Shelby. My mother Elise is a member in good standing."

Rose was insistent but laughing at Dave's avoidance. She said boldly, "And soon, your step-daughter, Rose." Dave noted that Matthew beside her was also laughing along with the slightly older Danica and Toby.

The room tittered at the obvious tease and no one was obviously upset.

* * * * *

Teaching the Circle 101 class, even co-teaching the class, kept Dave on his feet for most of the two hours walking around the room talking to the pledges and drawing out their true feelings on issues such as monogamy, equality of the sexes, fluid relationships, jealousy, and exclusivity.

Dave and Ross had flowed together and managed the class like two cylinders in a highly tuned engine. Just as one finished generating a great learning moment for the class, the other was able to step in and repeat with another point.

Dave sat with a large sigh on one of the bar stools at the relocated patio bar. The mortar round that hit the kitchen and cabana hadn't damaged the bar, but it had been in the way of the construction crews so had been moved to the other side of the pool. One result was longer trips from the storeroom, plus extension cords to power the refrigerators and ice maker under the bar.

"You want some company?"

Dave turned to find Mandy there -- amazingly alone. "I'd love to have you join me. Where's Jim?"

"He stopped to talk to Ross and then was going home to change clothes. He has the night shift this week so planned to go in a little early and get a jump on crime in Sarasota. We came in separate cars."

Dave offered some drinks, and Mandy accepted a glass of white wine to match his.

"Do you work shifts at the crime lab?"

"No. It's not called for but for exceptional situations. One or two of us are on call every night, but a call out is rare, unlike what shows like CSI would have you think. The deputies can handle traffic accidents as a crime scene; and those are the bulk of the after-hour's stuff. We also don't walk around holding up flashlights by our ear in an already lit room like they do on CSI. About ninety percent of the stuff can wait for the next day or Monday. There are enough of us that go in early or stay late that we have coverage in the lab from about six a.m. until six or seven p.m."

"Fascinating. I'd love a tour some time."

Mandy said, "Why don't you sign up for the thirteen week program CLEA or Citizens' Law Enforcement Academy the sheriff's department conducts for regular citizens that take you through all of their operations -- weapons, SWAT, crime lab, narcs, K-9, patrols, the jail, the helicopter, a lot of the police technology and systems, and you even get to shoot some of the weaponry we use. It meets one evening a week."

Dave chuckled, "In contrast to the spiritual nature of the Circle ... we have the secular nature of the sheriff's department."

Mandy smiled, "Life has a dark side to it as well as enlightenment."

"Well said. We each do our part for a harmonious society."

"I like this side of things better." She paused and said, "I finished the book with Jim. He just loves all of this."

"But you have problems with some of it, especially the rampant sex and the orgies." He smirked.

"Right on." Mandy laughed.

"Why don't you talk with some of the women who've been through the journey? Many if not most of us started where you are right now if not even further back. My wife Alice was a religious zealot that thought only facial skin should show; everything else had to be covered except perhaps hands and ankles."

"I think I will do that. There's so much I love about this place, but ..."

"One area that seems to have bothered some of the other women was the feeling that if they joined or even became good pledges that they suddenly had to fuck eighty guys they didn't know. That is far from reality and not a valid feeling to carry."

Mandy slowly admitted with a laugh, "I guess I'm not the first to carry that concern then."

Dave shook his head. "Another is that you'll meet some guy you really don't like but think you're expected to have sex with him. None of this is forced any more than it is outside our gates. Contrary to what people think, even some of the other pledges, you do not have to sleep with everyone. We encourage you to build a relationship but you define the terms of that relationship. All we've done in this environment is make it unusually acceptable to include sex in the relationship building process."

"Thank you. Those are the clearest words I've heard on the subject. Jim told me something like that, but he's not a member and you verified what I figured would be commonsense."

"We try to be, just like everyone else."