Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like you -- a lot."

"The feeling is mutual."

Mandy moved into Dave's arms and they shared a kiss on the lips. The second kiss was more stimulating and robust, taking them both to a romantic someplace.

Mandy pulled away and fanned her face. "I'm not ready yet, but you are on my Christmas card list."

* * * * *

Friday when Dave got home from work, he went right to his bedroom and changed into casual clothes. Two minutes later he met up with Jake and Meggie, and they got ready to staff the bar. Pete and Amanda joined them five minutes later. After their prep, Dave wandered inside the core living room to check out the project. One of the reality TV camera crews followed him.

Dave noted that the re-construction of the kitchen had made amazing progress over the past week. The interior walls appeared complete, but some of the wiring where light switches and fixtures would go was still exposed. The walls nearest the living room looked painted. He also noted that most if not all of the kitchen appliances had been delivered but remained boxed in a corner of the living room nearest the kitchen. The living room area looked nearly finished.

As he turned the corner to the hallway that ran behind the kitchen, he discovered a surprising situation. Owen was there with Millie. She was stretched out naked on the massage table and Owen had his tattoo gear spread out beside him. He was wearing rubber gloves and a face mask.

"What are you doing -- a tattoo?"

Millie grinned up at him, "Yes. I'm getting a Circle. I think all the women are planning on getting one."

Dave looked at where Owen was working, just above and slightly to the left of her mons. Millie looked wet and aroused.

Owen chuckled, "This is hard work. Millie gives off amazing feminine aromas that make me want to bury my face in her beautiful pussy and lick all night long. I'm almost finished in more ways than one."

Millie said, "Why don't you eat me out a little? After you're done, I'd love to make love with you.

"Because I'm worried, I'd leave some bad germs on the skin my needles are bruising on your skin for the tat." After I get some antibacterial cream on you, however, I think you and I might have a little interlude."

Dave looked at Owen's handiwork. Millie had a perfectly round circle about two inches across with about a half-inch thick scribe. Moreover, she'd had Owen make it the various colors of the rainbow, so it stood out not only as a simple statement of inclusion but also as a pretty piece of colorful body art.

"That's very pretty Millie. Do you really think all the women will get one?"

She nodded, "I do. A few of the women like Alice already have something where mine is, so they'll pick some other location on their body. Owen is going to get so much pussy he won't know what to do with himself." She giggled.

Owen laughed, "Millie, I do not lack for partners in this setting. I thank you for the honor of doing you ... now I'm done. May I do you some other way?"

"Oh, boy, yes. Let's not do it out here. The children are still up and around. Come into my little office and we can shut the door. If you fuck me on my desk, I'll have the fondest memories of the event and location for the rest of my life."

The two stood up. Millie collected her undies, shorts, and top, kissed Dave, and led Owen the short distance to where her Concierge Office was located. She waved at Dave as she shut the door. Dave heard the latch get set as he walked off.

As he headed back to the bar to start serving, he ran into Kellie. She threw her arms around him and gave him a colossal kiss. "I love you. I did something so I'll always have the greatest memory about the Circle."

Kellie pulled down the front of her monokini revealing a perfect colored circle identical to what he'd just seen Owen finish on Millie.

Dave teased, "And what will happen when you decide not to join the Circle?"

Kellie shook her head almost violently. "Not gonna happen! I love this place. I love you. I love the other men. I love the women. I am having one great experience in my life after another being here, and I don't mean only the scholarship or the sex, although those are really fabulous. I feel like my brain is exploding as I learn a billion new things every day -- some by reading, some by listening, and most by experiencing. I can't soak up life fast enough to suit myself."

"And Owen made love to you after he did your tattoo?"

"Were you watching us? He's so nice. I love that man."

Dave chuckled, "No, I wasn't watching. I saw Millie get her tattoo, and then she went off with Owen to make love. Using that one data point I saw a definite a trend."

"Oh, you're smart. I'm taking a course in statistics and graphing, and what you just said is a laugh. I'll remember that -- one data point and extrapolating from there."

Dave said, "It's what our politicians do everyday. That's why we have such chaos in Washington. The politicians often extrapolate from no data points at all. Even the head guy at the White House does that and cites a trend. I call it lying. Others call it alternative facts, a point I sure don't buy into."

Kellie laughed, and then asked for a glass of wine, which Dave got for her. One of the features that made the cocktail hours or so very popular was that during the happy hour -- or any time for that matter -- there was no charge for the drinks, regardless of what you ordered. While the Circle subsidized the bar and meals based on the collected dues, Owen, Dave, and several others made sure that the wines, hard liquor, and other drinks were always top quality. Some of the local wholesalers especially looked out for the Circle with special deals, often on superb wines but from unknown vineyards.

After they'd talked awhile, Millie reappeared. Instead of a monokini or shorts, she wore a very short skirt with a hem line that couldn't have been more than an inch or two below her pussy. She came over and kissed Dave and then kissed Kellie with equal fervor.

Millie lifted up the hem of the skirt to reveal that she was commando and kind of wet in her peach fuzz. She also pointed to the new tattoo.

Kellie got right down and studied the tat, giving it and the mature pussy only two inches away a close study. After a few seconds she leaned in and kissed her mons and then giggled.

Kellie looked around as she stood erect again. "I hope none of the children saw that."

Dave teased, "Saw what? An expression of love by one woman to another. A few of the others around you saw that, but you don't see anybody getting all flapped out about it, except maybe wanting to take you and-or Millie aside for some further play time and kisses."

Kellie looked around and caught Dale ogling her. He waggled his eyebrows in a way that made her laugh. She gave him a playful punch, "Any man that really wants to get into my body has to have a sense of humor ... and you do."

Dale leaned over and kissed Kellie, and then gave Millie a kiss. He said, "Dinner plans won't happen for at least an hour. Can I cajole you into going someplace romantic for the intervening time?"

Kellie nodded. "Oh, yes. I need to work off a frustrating day of classes and studying."

Dale turned to Millie, "That invitation included you, too."

Millie smiled broadly. "Oh, thank you. Yes, I'd love to, but you have to be careful of the skin where I just got my tattoo. No rough stuff."

Dale protested, "I'm a lover. I don't do rough stuff; at least with women I love. Where can we go? My home? I think Susan is entertaining Gary Deville there right now."

Kellie said, "Let's go to my little apartment. It's the closest and I have a nice comfortable bed that can accommodate all of us. Besides, I just got a whiff of Millie's drippy pussy and while being nice to her new tat, I would like to eat her out and enjoy those tastes and aromas."

Dale turned to Dave, "You can come, too."

Dave grinned and gestured to the bar. "I'll pass for now. Maybe I can catch up to you two women later ... after dinner. I'll think about cumming then. Have fun."

They walked off and Dave served a few more people some drinks. During a lull in requests for drinks Nikky appeared from inside the core. She made a beeline for her husband with a big grin on her face. He noted that she was topless and wore a towel around her waist.

Nikky came up to Dave and gave him a kiss. "I love you and I love the Circle. Guess what I just did?"

Dave had a pretty good guess.

Chapter 23 -- Circle Tattoos. Police Presence

Dave laughed when he went online and went to the Circle's website. Erin Steckler maintained the site for everybody in the Circle as part of her service duties. The work blended nicely with her freelance reporting for the Sarasota Herald and a couple of other papers. The password for the site was 'Circle' -- not creative, not really secure, but easy to remember.

The opening page consisted of the near pornographic photographs of about twenty Circle tattoos -- each very close to each woman's pussy slit. The sizes varied slightly, but all were colorful and perfect circles, showing the commitment and affiliation. The women's names were by each photograph. He noted that Millie, Kellie, and Nikky were included.

Dave wondered whether any of the men would do something like that. Dev already had many tattoos, including an awesome dragon that covered part of his upper body and back. JR had a sleeve of tats on her left arm that she sometimes hid depending on the nature of business being conducted that day.

Of course, Alice had three -- and now four -- tats. As they were loosening up, Dori had lured her into the tattoo parlor where she met and almost had abandoned sex with Owen for the first time. She'd met him while flashing the night before and then the two of them had masturbated each other standing in a darkened hallway off a nightclub. At the tattoo parlor they'd done about everything but fuck.

Dave studied the photo of Alice's tattoo, even blowing up the jpeg photo that revealed her pussy. She'd matched the size and location symmetrically with the flowery heart with his name in it. This would require further investigation.

Further into the weekly newsletter he learned that Scarlett was about to depart for Ireland for some additional filming for the movie she had been filming in South America two weeks earlier. He reminded himself to ask her what her passport looked like and how many countries she'd been in.

Another couple of news articles were short interviews with three of the pledges to the Circle: Helen Ursinger, Al Berker, and Zach Bright. He liked what Erin had done to help integrate the pledges into the Circle by having people know them better. The week before she'd reported on three other pledges: Kellie Sawyer, Ma Su, and Jace Golden. He also recalled a longer piece about Millie taking the job as the Circle Concierge and Handyperson.

Erin also reported on the construction progress complete with a few more photographs. Dave noted that despite it being a Sunday there were several work crews of electricians and plumbers busy in the remodeled kitchen installing the various appliances. The countertops had arrived two days earlier as well as several sets of stainless-steel shelving.

Per Erin's article the Circle kitchen might open as early as Tuesday or Wednesday evening. He noted that Jack Anders had remained on top of the whole construction process after the explosion had wiped out the facility.

Even the cabana at the far end of the pool looked like it was nearing completion. A completely different contractor had been engaged to reconstruct that building. They, too, had a crew working inside the building that afternoon.

Steve Reagan came up to Dave. "I think we'll have both buildings back online before the end of the week." He was excited.

Dave nodded. "Erin stated Wednesday for the kitchen. I look forward to dining with everybody again."

Steve chuckled, "You just like the way we dine because you can pick up dates for the rest of the night at dinner."

"Oh, there is that, too. I also miss Bobbie's food."

"Are you aware that she and Maddy just found a new friend?"

"From the way you say that, I assume you mean somebody of the lesbian persuasion?"

"I do. She's very nice, but I'm not sure she likes men in 'that' way, if you know what I mean. She's another teacher that Maddy met at Southside School when she was in there with Samantha ensuring that we were meeting the educational criteria for our home schooling classes."

"What's her name?"

"Meredith, but apparently she goes by Merry, as in Merry Christmas. You'll laugh but her last name is Noel. From what I heard they were trying to talk her into moving in with them this coming weekend. I have not met her. What I know is based on thirty seconds with Maddy."

"Well, I look forward to meeting Merry Noel. That's kind of cute, don't you think? How old is she?"

"On the young side -- maybe even a couple of years younger than Maddy. How they got into the rest of the stuff when they were talking curriculum escapes me. Maybe one of them can tell you."

"Do they plan on bringing her around here to socialize?"

"I'm sure they do."

* * * * *

The grand opening of the new kitchen was a well-celebrated feast headed by Bobbie and the two sous chefs -- Ted and Ari, along with a revitalized group of kitchen volunteers. The meal consisted of a five-course meal with the centerpiece being miniature Beef Wellingtons with cuts of beef that almost melted in your mouth they were so tender. Even midway through the meal everyone rose and applauded the chefs.

Two of Dave's dinner partners were Mandy Grafton and Jim Hotch. Dev, Wendy, Dale, and Susan were also at the table, along with Bridget -- Dave's niece and also a wife. He heard the other men talking about how they had done some subcontract work for the sheriff's department, engaging in undercover work and 'special' projects.

Dev and Dale had somewhat mysterious backgrounds, partly military Dave was sure, but there might have also been some mercenary work, especially by Dev. He'd been known to slip in and out of the country for a week or two on special assignments from some unmentionable government agency. As they talked, Dave got the impression that Lieutenant Jim Hotch had a similar background before leaving the military and joining the sheriff's department. He also had SWAT and negotiator training.

Bridget proudly showed off her Circle tattoo to everybody. She'd just finished her first week with it and now no longer needed to rub antibacterial cream into it several times a day. The men all got lecherous looks as she'd hiked up her short skirt, revealing her pussy and the tat at the same time. Bridget didn't have a shy bone in her body, plus she loved to tease the older men, even when it meant she became the object of great lust a little later.

Dev one-upped her by stripping off his shirt and showing off his dragon and left arm. He also flexed his pecs, making them bulge and dance for her benefit. Bridget rolled her eyes and then kissed the dangerous man. Everybody hissed at Dev but he got a laugh from them, too.

Mandy was especially cordial with Dave and made a point to sit with him for the meal and conversations. Everyone seemed to remain seated for the entire meal and even into the after-meal coffee and tea.

In an aside that Mandy heard, Jim said to Dave, "Just so you know, I have encouraged Mandy to become a full participant in the Circle activities, especially those I understand that take place after meals and especially on weekend evenings."

Dave answered, "I'm glad you didn't use the 'P' word."

"'P' word?"

"Permission. I've often heard from the spouse in many of our pledge couples that they give 'permission' for their mate to have sex with other people."

"And that's not good, is it?" Jim guessed based on the tone of Dave's voice.

"No, because what does 'permission' imply?"

Jim thought for a second and said, "Control and ownership."

"Right."

Jim smiled, "I don't own Mandy, and perhaps you've already figured out that she's quite headstrong in her own way. I wouldn't presume to imply ownership or control, even if we were married. I'm into individual responsibility for one's actions. That said, I can encourage somebody to take a course of action as I did in this case."

Dave said, "And you won't be too disappointed if Mandy doesn't leap into the sexual activities in the Circle with both feet?"

"To be honest, that is more my personal penchant and hope, but I don't want to force myself on anybody. I'm just starting to meet some of the people in the Circle. I might be a little slower because sometimes I have to work in the evenings and that seems to be when a lot of the initial socializing goes on."

Bridget leaned across the table and said, "Jim, I like you already and can see that we'll end up building a nice relationship together over time. If you'd like to make love now, I'd be honored to be your first Circle lover."

Jim sized up the ultra-hot young woman who sat opposite him wearing only a monokini. She had gorgeous breasts, one with an inviting beauty mark, and was the very definition of sex-on-a-stick. He slowly said, "I will want to accept your invitation very soon ... but I want to pace myself with Mandy. I don't want to leave her behind as we become intimate friends with everyone."

Mandy turned more into the discussion Jim and Dave were having. She said, "Then I think you should accept Bridget's offer tonight -- right now ... otherwise you're about to be left behind."

Jim gave her a questioning look.

Mandy explained, "I've given a lot of thought to the Circle and especially to the sexual component. I also reevaluated my own life again, and I re-read Cricket's book from cover to cover the past few nights.

"I realized that I've been holding myself back not only in my approach to the Circle and building relationships here, but also with you, Jim. I need to apologize for holding you off for so long before we became intimate. I have a lot of old 'tapes' playing in my head about the timing of sex in a budding relationship. I've come to realize those mindsets belong in my past and not in my future.

"I want to be as free to offer myself to someone I like as Bridget just appeared to be. I thought she was so sweet to offer to become your first in the Circle. In light of your remarks a moment ago, I 'encourage' you to accept her offer." She turned to Dave and smiled, "Just so you know, I am making Dave a similar offer right now to what Bridget said."

Dave reached next to him and held her hand. "I accept and I am honored. I promise to love you well and to help ease your journey into Circle membership. As I told you a week or two ago, please set your own pace and your own limits. This may appear to be a swingers' group, but we have other values and priorities as you learned in Cricket's book. I am prepared to honor those with you as I'm sure Jim is based on what I know about him. He is a man of honor and will fit in well around here."

The arm around Dave's neck that pulled him into a sinfully hot kiss signaled to him just what Mandy thought of all that! She wanted him, and as their tongues dueled, he had the feeling that he shouldn't delay too long either otherwise he might have a very disappointed lady on his hands.

By the time Dave and Mandy parted from several kisses, Bridget had moved around the table to Jim's lap. They were also wrapped up in kisses with each other as Bridget guided one of Jim's strong hands so he could caress her naked breasts.

Mandy smiled, "If I had a body like that I might never get out of bed. I'd just have sex from dawn until midnight."

Bridget squirmed in Jim's lap. She smiled at Mandy, "What makes you think that I don't? I love to fuck. I am one mass of hormones sitting here wishing your boyfriend's cock was deep inside me."