Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost immediately Pam showed up on our radar screen. We instantly fell in love with her and she with us. We also had neighbors we were very close to, including Sean and Kat. Dori and her husband Ty along with Dev and Wendy were part of our group. I met Owen during one of Dori's challenges that resulted in three of my tattoos. We fell in love, too. I loved all of them in my new mindscape. Eventually, we all made love, and then Owen had the idea for a co-housing project and what you are sitting in the middle of is the result."

Duncan glanced around and nodded, "But there are over a hundred people here. You said about a hundred-fifty belonged to the Circle and-or were pledges."

Alice explained, "If you build a better mousetrap the world will beat a path to your door. For a lot of people, we had a better mousetrap and they wanted 'in'. Each person or couple arrived in some special way. Some were almost tragic, some comical, some instantaneous, some took a long time like Jenn here, and others just started showing up and never left."

"What do your parents think of the Circle, and I guess how much do they know?"

Dave snorted, "My mother is the hot-looking older blonde sitting three seats behind you. My dad passed away and she came here. Alice's parents are another story -- and a long and tragic one."

Alice explained about how enraged her parents had been about her newly adopted lifestyle, and then how that escalated to pyrotechnic heights when her sister Julie joined the family. When her other sister Karen joined the group, they went over the top and hired thugs from their Bible Church to kidnap Karen and Daryl's children. She told how the kidnapping had been thwarted and how her father and people associated with the abduction plot were now in jail.

Duncan kept shaking his head. He said, "As we noted earlier, in the larger context of things nearly a billion people have been slaughtered in the name of Christianity and Jesus. This is the history from a religion that is supposed to be based on love of your fellow man. You might say that all that is behind us now, but one only need look around at our behavior. This is the very issue that prevents me from fully committing to the Church and Christianity. There are too many flaws and inconsistencies."

Just then the music started and Ty stood on a bench and exclaimed, "Ladies and gentlemen, I remind you that there should be no loving on the dance floor, and no dancing on the loving floor. I love you all."

Dave stood and pulled Jenn into his arms. The two engaged in a long passionate kiss and then started to sway with her head against his chest in an obvious display of bliss. Jenn vocally purred aloud that made the others nearby smile at her joy and happiness.

Duncan asked Alice, "You're not at all concerned?"

"Oh, no. I love Jenn. She's coming around to our lifestyle very nicely and will be a great addition to the Circle. If you're asking about jealousy, we got rid of that ages ago here. We all practice 'compersion' -- just seeing Dave and Jenn happy together gives me a huge jolt of pleasure and also arousal because I bet in less than ten minutes, they'll be making love on one of the chaises behind you.

"Oh, and Duncan, if that idea of making love appeals to you then why don't you ask me to dance and make love. I'd like it if Pam joined us."

Pam grinned broadly at her sister wife's suggestion.