Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice looked around. "There were clusters of men and separate clusters of women. They seemed to be based around the decade of their life starting with people in their twenties, then thirties, forties, and fifty and up. Alice thought each group was about the same size.

At first, she thought the twenties guys would go after the twenty's girls, and while that did happen some of the guys approached the older women, even some of the MILFs in the fifty and over crowd. Of course, there were no signs, only how people looked. The younger girls definitely appealed to the older men, too.

Wendy continued, "Upstairs is kind of the generic VIP lounge. If you think you've scored down here, you can 'rent' a small cabana type space one floor up. You get special service up there, but a split of champagne costs you about three hundred -- room included. This is a profit-making operation.

"The member floor is still further up in the building, but access is limited as you'll see. The general public can't get up there without a fob or getting past one of the bouncers. We have much nicer 'roomettes' with top quality service, including very sexy waiters and waitresses. Drinks are inclusive with the membership dues, and don't even think about what it costs. It's outrageous, but this is a fun place to come to and to cum in." She laughed.

Alice reminded her of an earlier comment, "You said this was a swingers' club?"

Wendy laughed, "Kind of. We've belonged to a swingers' group for years. Most of that group became members here, so we see them here all the time. As a result, we stopped having monthly gatherings and went to quarterly parties. Even as I look around tonight, I see four other couples from that group. By the way, we come here about once or twice a week depending on how horny we are. If you have paper you can always score. People are more careful these days."

Ron pantomimed pointing at Wendy from behind her to indicate that she was the horny one of the two of them. She elbowed him in his gut with a laugh.

After circulating through the first floor, Wendy showed Alice the second level. Two of the 'cabanas' were occupied. The curtains in one were parted enough to see a mixed-race couple fucking like the world was about to end.

Ron called the elevator and used a fob on his keychain to take the three of them up to the third floor. The décor was again modern, but had a much nicer and more expensive flavor to it. The common room they were in was well populated, mostly as people congregated around a bar where a topless waitress was dispensing wine, champagne, and hard liquor at a staggering pace. Her breasts were natural without a trace of sag. She seemed excited to see everyone.

The blonde bartender gave Ron and Wendy a huge smile. Hi Ron. Hi Wendy. The usual?"

"Yes, please. This is our really good friend Alice from Sarasota. She'll have one of my white wines as well."

Alice greeted the busy girl and in seconds had a generous glass of superb white wine in her hands. After a few sips as they stood in their threesome somebody tapped Alice on the shoulder. She turned.

"Hi. I'm Duncan. Would you care to dance?"

Alice's smiled widened. "Sure. I'd love to. Here or downstairs? I'm a guest so don't know the protocol on this floor. I was just about to get a tour."

"Oh, allow me." Duncan winked at Ron and Wendy. "We have a dance floor up here, too, but it's less crowded and members only. I prefer up here but let me walk you around first. In case you wondered, I was drawn to you instantly."

Wendy said to her as they walked away, "We'll catch up with you later. Stay on this floor unless we know where you're going. We'll be up here, too."

Alice waved over her shoulder as she took Duncan's arm.

Duncan was obviously tall, dark, and handsome. He was well dressed in very expensive clothes -- casual but establishing himself as someone to be reckoned with. She guessed his age as around thirty to thirty-five, so younger than she, but not outrageously. He pointed out some of the 'roomettes' and even showed her one, another busy bar, the third-floor dance area, and some shower rooms that were 'co-ed' apparently.

Without any trace of embarrassment, Duncan said, "While the sex is more private up here than one floor down, the cleanup is more public. Most people shower afterwards, and sometimes that's where you meet people for a second or third round."

Alice just nodded. Across the way she could see Wendy and Ron talking to two other couples.

Duncan and Alice spent some time looking over the glass balcony down on the dancers going wild on the first floor. The noise was a little less on this floor, and it was still hard to talk over the loud music.

Alice took Duncan's hand and led him went to the dance area. She parked her purse on an empty table and they started to bump and grind, often touching each other. Neither was shy about body contact, and increasingly their dancing phased into 'dirty' dancing with her occasionally bare butt backing in his groin. Some dry humping took place as he held her hips, and pulled her back into his body. They were laughing at how they were teasing each other.

When a slow number came on, she surprised Duncan by molding her body tightly against his and wrapping her arms around his body. She heard his sharp intake of breath as she pushed her hips into his groin and rubbed back and forth. She pulled his face to hers and their lips met just as the rest of their bodies started to sway. The kiss was epic and signaled her desire and then his.

Duncan said, "Wow! You seem as worked up as I am."

Alice teased, "I love the idea of the little roomettes on this floor and from your being here I assume that you do, too. I do have a little condition, however."

"Oh?"

"Do you have some recent paperwork to show me?"

Duncan laughed. "I'm glad you are as cautious as I am. Yes, I do, although I photographed the pages with my cellphone. I promise that they haven't been tampered with either. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm clean."

Alice pulled Duncan to the side of the dance floor and got her cellphone from her purse. Within a few seconds she displayed her own paperwork to him as she looked at his. She took a picture of his display and sent it to Wendy. Duncan's name and address were prominent. This would be a 'safe' transaction. After returning each other's phones they smiled at each other. Duncan said, "Care for another dance?"

"Delighted," Alice crooned.

The 'roomette' Duncan chose turned out to be space about eight by ten feet with a queen size bed in it. The bed was covered in a fitted deep blue satin sheet. The room had two paintings of naked couples wrapped together in a torrid kiss on two of the walls and was dimly lit. Like the rest of the club the throbbing music from the dance floor permeated the room, but with the door shut things quieted somewhat.

Alice commented, "Kind of a single purpose room, isn't it? Do you come here often?"

Duncan chuckled, "This is my fifth visit, and what looks like my most successful. Most girls don't meet the criterion we applied to each other a few moments ago. I don't take risks. I also like to dance and watch other people so I haven't left disappointed."

Alice sent a quick text to Wendy alerting her to being in a roomette and then turned into more kisses with Duncan. "You are an angel. I wish you lived nearby instead of hours away by plane."

Alice said, "You can always come and visit. We have a very forgiving family. I might even like to take you home."

Duncan rolled his eyes, "Oh, sure. Your boyfriend or husband would just love to see me making love to you."

Alice smiled, "He would actually, plus I can share you with my sister wives."

"What do you mean 'sister wives'?"

In our family, excluding the kids, there's my husband, me, and nine other women. We all consider ourselves married to him, but we have freedom to enjoy others. We live in a somewhat closed community of like-minded people."

"He has TEN WIVES?" Duncan froze in position and studied Alice to be sure she was serious.

"Yes. I actually have two husbands, too. Neither one is possessive, exclusive, or demanding."

"Errr, and people visit ... with ... privileges?"

Alice laughed, "Some of them, yes. You'd have privileges. Now, kiss me again."

The kiss continued for sometime, mostly as an excuse to hold their lips together while Duncan's hand slid inside the gold chains holding the sides of Alice's dress together. He palmed one breast until the nipple became a steel nugget between two of his fingers and then repeated the act on the other breast.

Alice gasped, "Keep doing that and you're sure to get lucky."

"I already consider myself lucky to have met you."

Alice teased, "Plus I fuck on a first date. I think this qualifies."

Duncan chuckled, "So do I." His fingers undid the small zipper holding up the dress. Alice gave a slight shrug of her shoulders and the dress puddled around her feet. She wore nothing other than the sexy come-fuck-me shoes. His eyes flared at the view.

"Someone has entirely too many clothes on," Alice crooned as she kissed him again. She gently pulled his shirt from his belt and started to unbutton it.

Duncan was naked in record time. His cock was erect and in Alice's mouth within seconds of its appearance as she bent forward after sitting on the low bed. After a few attempts, Alice's nose pushed against his pubic hair signaling that there was nothing more to inhale. With Duncan, that was an accomplishment. He was substantial.

After about a minute Duncan swore. "Jesus, Alice. If you do that, you'll put an end to the evening really fast. Please let me do you to a few orgasms. I'm eager to taste you."

Alice slowly withdrew and hitched herself up the bed until Duncan could lie on his front side between her legs. He swiped up her slit three times with his tongue, and then made a sound of wonder and happiness. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Alice moaned, "If that's any indication of what's to follow, I'm sure glad you asked me to dance."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Me, too."

Duncan moved up so he could kiss Alice, in the process nibbling on her breasts for another moment. As they kissed, Alice said, "I love tasting myself on a man's face and tongue. It's so sexy."

He said, "I have this irresistible urge to merge with you. The first time will be a little fast then we can take our time on our next few fucks."

"Good idea. I love a man that thinks long term."

He moved between her legs and stroked his cock up and down her sodden slash. He then eased inside of her slowly, so that both of them enjoyed their first union.

Alice moaned into their next kiss, "Oh, I like this. You are touching all the right places inside this horny woman." She reached between the two of them so she could fondle his balls as he pumped into her. She spread two fingers on either side of his cock to feel his shaft sliding in and out of her vagina.

Alice put her all into the fuck, moving and grinding up into Duncan. She wanted him to fill her pussy with his sperm. Somehow that would bring her satisfaction, not to mention the orgasmic delight they'd both share.

Duncan tipped finally, and made ten exceptional thrusts into Alice's body, each one depositing man cream inside her. Alice's pussy spasmed around his cock milking every last drop from him, or at least trying to. She held him to her body with her legs wrapped around his lower body.

They remained coupled together and made love with a rainstorm of kisses and stroking, and without extracting they made love again, this time slower and more relaxed. They shared a few more details about themselves with no judgments or comments in reply. The sporadic conversations were almost as though they wanted to reveal themselves to each other in some intimate way.

After a third fuck and fill, Alice recommended a shower. Duncan launched. "You have three options at this point. The shower room is about thirty feet to the right outside the door. You can carry your clothes and sprint, or you can redress go inside, strip again, shower, and redress, or we could use the robes that hang just inside that small closet in the corner of the room. In that case, it'll be pretty obvious to anybody that sees you outside the door that this is a walk of shame. I guess there's a further option, to not do anything but get dressed and go home."

Alice laughed, "I'm not ashamed of what we did. It was fun and very loving. I'm for carrying my dress and taking a brisk walk. Is anybody even out there in this portion of the floor this time of night?"

Duncan stuck his head out of the door. "Looks pretty quiet right at this moment. By the way the showers are co-ed and communal. The establishment figures that's a way for people to meet each other in intimate ways and break down boundaries."

Alice gathered up her purse, dress, and picked up her shoes -- that was all she'd been wearing. Duncan gathered his clothes. Together, they walked out into the hallway opposite the balcony that looked down on the dancing. They made the brisk walk following the modern signs that indicated 'Co-Ed Shower and Lockers'.

Inside the shower area was a locker room far upscale from any sporting venue. The room had several long vanities with various lotions and perfumes on them, hairbrushes and such, and then wide padded benches and various piles of towels. The place also invited sex, but group sex of a more casual nature. Alice parked her clothing on the end of a bench and holding hands they walked into the shower. Some other people were there, too.

Alice broke into a grin. Wendy was there with another young man. She'd been leaning against the wall as he thrust into her from behind. She was making little mewling sounds of joy. Alice walked right over to her and gave her a passionate kiss that made her eyes fly open.

"Oh, Alice, meet John. He's one of my long-term lovers. His wife is off with Ron somewhere. I guess you had a nice evening?"

Duncan hugged Alice from behind. He said, "Hi, Wendy. I saw you earlier but was captivated by this woman. I gather you're good friends."

"The best. I take it you've had your way with her?"

"We had our way with each other might be a more apt phrase. I think I'm in love."

Wendy laughed, "Well, you sure picked well. Alice is the cream of the crop. Given the short time you might have known each other I can assure you that she has the personality, drive, ambition, ability, and lack of inhibitions that few other women possess. She's done well at loosening up. It's ashamed she's already married to two other men, but if you were around the west coast of Florida you might get to occasionally sample her wonderment."

Duncan kissed behind Alice's ear. "I've already learned enough to lure me into a visit. She sort of invited me, and I am hereby accepting. I gather from some other remarks that she lives in a remarkable place."

Wendy sighed as John kept pumping his cock into her, "It may be the best place on earth ... Oh, God, John that's the spot right there!" Wendy's friend John hadn't changed pace the entire time the short conversation had taken place. He had an amused look on his face.

Duncan whispered something to Alice and she nodded. He said to Wendy and John, "Actually, if you want to try a little variety Alice and I would love to swap with the two of you."

Wendy looked pleased. "Really? That'd be super. I haven't had the pleasure of your stimulation in my pussy Duncan. I know you're new here; what, only a month or so?"

John looked pleased as he extracted from Wendy. His cock was swollen yet still ready for action. Alice pulled him to one of the benches in the locker area adjacent to the communal showers. He put several towels down on the tile floor, knelt on them, and then Alice helped him insert his fullness into her emptiness. The combination worked well.

Wendy and Duncan duplicated their choice of position at the other end of the same bench. The two women faced each other.

Wendy panted and asked Alice, "So, you like Duncan?"

Alice responded, "Yes, very much."

Wendy spoke, "Duncan, can you join us tomorrow evening for drinks and dinner?"

"Absolutely. Where? When?"

"Make sure Alice has one of your business cards and we'll call you in the morning. We'll have some fun. I promise we won't ghost you."

Chapter 25 -- Father Duncan

Dave laughed so hard he had tears coming down his cheeks. The late evening email from his wife Alice had been revealing in so many ways.

First, the few photos were highly sexual and revealed that Alice had gotten laid, re-laid, and parlayed quite a few times earlier in the evening. Second, and what broke Dave into laughter was that the man -- or one of the men -- was a priest of some kind, but more free-thinking than any that the church would own up to having. She even explained that he'd foregone the vow of celibacy, accepting that he would never wed but had not accepted a vow of sexual abstinence. She said she'd explain later, but that he'd gotten 'approval' and absolved of all related sins that had or might occur. He knew from emails the day before that she'd met Duncan Whelan atCheckmate, a Manhattan swing club, he could have guessed where things headed after that.

Dave had had numerous emails from Alice during her week out of the office and up in the Big Apple attending a conference of technology company chief financial officers. Whenever she'd become bored in a session, he apparently got an email updating him on what had happened the evening before with increasing details. Often there were pictures or sexts. The revelations reminded Dave of his trip to Sedona a decade earlier that resulted in several of the Circle members.

Dave had Alice's trip mapped out in his mind: Monday -- conference and some intimate time with Ron and Wendy; Tuesday night at theCheckmate club where she met and fucked the daylights out of Duncan -- and vice versa, plus some other guy Wendy knew named John; Wednesday at Ron and Wendy's with Duncan visiting along with another horny couple; Thursday night was a repeat of Wednesday night only with a change in the other couple; and Friday evening was underway as he checked the time.

Just after noting it was a little after nine his phone buzzed with a text. A quick glance showed Alice had sent him a photo of her pussy with a substantial cock solidly and deeply anchored inside. Alice's comment was 'More to cum! I'm bringing Duncan home with me for a few days. I need to share him with my Circle sisters.'

Dave wondered whether Duncan had any idea about the Circle. He'd noted that women were very forgiving about the nature of the Circle, even including the open sex. Generic men, while drawn to the sex, generally wanted to possess, control, and limit the women they became involved with. He wasn't sure how a priest would see things like that.

Several other pictures came in subsequent emails proving to Alice's husband that she had been spit roasted, DPed, made airtight, and participated in some kind of a limited gangbang. Her last note said that Wendy and Ron were hosting a group of their swinger friends for the evening and that Duncan had been added to the mix. She also added about twenty heart emojis and the promise to be home midafternoon on Saturday.

Scarlett had been reading the notes and checking out the pictures between the times she and her 'husband' made love on the patio along with everyone else in the Circle. Scarlet had been filming in Puerto Rico for the prior week. She said, "Alice didn't seem at all embarrassed to be having sex with multiple partners she'd barely met in front of the other strangers at that party."

Dave chuckled, "Having an audience energizes her -- it always has from when we started with just a few of the neighbors. Of course, she also did the many porn movies with Mike and his Circle-X Productions. Some of those were made in front of a crew of photographers, soundmen, makeup artists, and such behind the scenes."