Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave wondered whether Barbara had lured Dr. Marie Thereaux to the Circle for dinner that evening. Contrary to Barb's hyperbole about what the professor of anthropology looked like, Dave had conjured up an image of a sedate, older woman with salt and pepper hair wearing a gray tweed maxi skirt and a white blouse buttoned up to her neck. In some of his images she had her hair pulled back in a bun with a pencil holding it all together.

Dave changed into shorts and a t-shirt and headed for his weekend bar duty for the start of the weekend cocktail hour. He had a pleasant surprise upon reaching the bar. Barbara was there with a gorgeous woman only a few years older than herself. Moreover, they were both topless and wearing only simple thongs.

Dave smiled at the women as he took up a station in front of them, but behind the bar. "What can I get you ladies?"

Barb responded, "Two white wines, please. Dave, this is my doctoral advisor, Dr. Marie Thereaux. Dr. Thereaux, I'm pleased to introduce Dave Prentiss."

"Please call me Marie -- both of you. We are off campus where titles and such matter more than they should. I easily recognize you David Prentiss because of your inclusion in so many of the vignettes in the TV show The Circle." As she spoke, there were small inflections in her voice and a delightful French accent just barely showed through.

"It's Dave, and thank you for your recognition. The show is fun, and I hope that it complements Barbara's studies in some way. As I'm sure you know by now, we are a unique tribe."

Marie laughed, "Ah, I see Barb has inculcated you in some of my favorite words for population clusters. I like the further implications that the word tribe suggests."

Dave let his eyes drift over the lily-white skin of Marie's chest to a matched set of beautiful, full breasts, capped with wide pinkish circles of areolas that peaked in even brownish-pink nipples that were dormant at the moment.

Marie saw the shift in gaze and commented, "Barbara gave me a very thorough précis of the Circle and what to expect. She told me she's been a willing embedded pledge to your Circle almost since she started on her research about the Circle and that she is fully engaged in all the mores, practices, rites, and practices. I saw no reason not to at least comply with the dress code." She gestured down her body, calling attention to her exceptionally narrow waist that made her breasts and sweet hips an even more enticing.

Dave set the two wines on the table after opening a bottle and pouring. He said, "If you want anything ask, please just ask. There'll be some hors d'oeuvres in a few moments. I extend that offer to include any questions you may have about the Circle."

Marie instantly asked, "How do you manage your ten wives?"

Dave roared with laughter, so much that others at the bar glanced over at him wondering what joke had provoked that happy eruption. Marie was taken aback.

Dave said in a pleasant tone, "First, they do not belong to me as the word 'your' in your question implies. They are each their own person. Second, none of them needs 'management'. They set their own goals and intentions, and decide how to pursue them. If they want my help in some way, they ask. I don't intervene, although we all point out things to each other. Thus, and lastly, I might say that they manage me. They ask me to join them in various activities or help out in some way just as I might ask one of them. We do have family forums periodically, so there's lots of opportunities for us to coordinate and gang up on any issue facing us or the Circle."

Marie glanced at Barbara and smiled, "You're right, he is an enlightened man."

Dave quickly said, "If you meet an unenlightened man here, I'd like to know about it. A few of the core values of the Circle philosophically include a lack of possessiveness about another person, equality of the sexes in all ways possible, and supportive independence of each person. While we are a collective, we also believe that the highest achievement of the whole is achieved when each person in the Circle achieves self-actualization."

Marie sat back and even pushed her breasts forward slightly in an attention getting way. "That was a powerful statement. Some of the excerpts in what Barbara has written in various draft sections of her dissertation have a similar sound to them, many of them quotes from you and other Circle members."

Dave shrugged as he filled another order for wine. "That's probably because we all share the same philosophy and way of life despite our varied careers, ages, and inclinations."

"Barbara says that the attitude around the Circle about sex is unique and that everyone has sex with everyone else."

Dave chuckled as he put out bowls of nuts along the bar. When he came back to the question, he started slowly. "We make love. I'm sure Barbara shared one of her initial hypotheses with you, namely that it was impossible to love more than one person at a time. We don't believe in that limiting viewpoint and we live a life that proves otherwise.

"We also think there are important components to our sexuality, the first being an erotic connection to all five senses. We also have a spiritual connection with each other as we make love. We know at a deeper level that we are spiritual beings having a human experience, and bask together in the chi or life force energy. That spiritual dimension allows us to appreciate the physical life and sensations more completely, and thus have deeper feelings and emotions about each other -- emotions of love.

"There's also a creativity component to our lovemaking and relationships, specifically the ability to move beyond what 'is' to something 'new'. Thus, we can constantly renew the aliveness in each of our relationships -- new sensuality, new passion for life and each other, and even make new connections with each other. We are continually curious about each other and how we can make our relationships better and more complete."

Dave took an order for two martinis from Wolf and Carolyn. She ran around behind the bar so she could kiss Dave, whisper a few words with him, and then moved back beside her husband. Wolf gave Dave a fist bump across the bar. Dave prepared the drinks, used the shaker, and did a theatrical pouring of the rich liquid into the glasses that already had olives in them. He then presented them, received his thanks, and they walked away to join some others.

Marie and Barbara had watched the entire transaction. Marie asked, "You touched her intimately as you kissed -- held her breasts in your hands."

Dave nodded, "I did that because I know she likes me to do that. She also asked me to make love with her later, and I agreed. We haven't coupled together in a couple of months. We both want to revitalize our connection."

"Her husband won't mind?"

"I hope he wants her to be happy and fulfilled. He trusts me, and I trust him. He knows I would never do anything to harm his marriage or either of them."

"But you agreed to fuck his wife."

"Did I? There are so many levels to the answer that I'll just say I did. We agreed to make love later, to reestablish that spiritual connection, to each bring our full selves to our relationship, and to share our energy with each other. Wolf will be doing the same with some others."

"Barbara told me about receiving The Experience from you -- an orgasm so intense that I have trouble believing such a phenomenon exists ... at least the way she tells it."

"And I'll share that with Carolyn if she wants that intensity of coupling."

"And you love her?"

"Yes. I have no qualifications or conditions I put on that love either."

"What's that mean?"

"Most love is sadly conditional. I'll love you 'if' you behave a certain way, for instance, exclusively, let me possess and control you, we stay within certain boundaries, and we remain highly traditional and even perhaps missionary." He chuckled. "Think how many marriages have something along those lines as their basis."

Barbara humorously filled in, "Yeah, buddy, sleep with someone else and my lawyer will be all over your ass for every penny you have and every penny you'll ever earn."

Dave laughed, "You get the idea. We try to practice unconditional love here. We're human, so we work at perfection but that's our goal."

Marie toyed with one of the ringlets of hair that came down beside her face. She was a stunning woman. She said, "I will need to digest what you said for some time. You're a deep thinker."

Dave gestured, "We all are. We're articulate about it to different degrees."

The radio behind the bar crackled. 'Circle Airport, November One-Two-Echo-Romeo is on ten mile final for runway two-seven. Landing."

Dave reached over and picked up the mic, "Welcome home Pam. Altimeter three-zero-zero-two. No wind to speak of. You need a pick up?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll have somebody meet you."

The radio clicked a few times in acknowledgement. Dave flagged down Ike Turner and asked whether he had time to pick up Pam at the airport. He did, so he disappeared, taking one of the golf carts.

Marie asked, "What was all that?"

Dave explained, "Pam took the jet this morning to go up to visit the Tennessee Valley Authority about some of their high voltage linkages to the southern states. She's flying home and expected to land momentarily. If you were to walk out between two of the homes in that direction you could watch the plane approach and land. Ike will meet the plane and bring her up here with her luggage."

"And Pam is?"

"Pam is one of my wives, and one of the top consultants to the public utility power industry, mostly in North America, but she has done some European trips."

"And she's a pilot?"

"Jet rated. So is my wife Alice, and I happen to be so rated as well."

Marie shook her head in disbelief, but she and Barb walked out to Circle Drive to watch the plane approach and land. A few minutes later, Dave heard Pam's jet's reverse thrusters for a few seconds, and then all was quiet.

* * * * *

The day was the warmest Florida had seen in three weeks. Of course, Dave had his motorcycle out ready to take advantage of the warmth for a long ride. As he tinkered with the bike and cleaned off some kind of splatter, his niece joined him, also fresh from his bed and their lovemaking the night before.

"You going to take a ride? If you are and want company, I'm up for anything." Bridget looked especially fetching that morning wearing cutoffs and a crop top.

Dave smiled up at her, "Sure. I was thinking of riding an hour up to the Meadows to see what Mark Worthington and his clan are up to. I assume they could see fit to give some travelers some coffee. Go put on some shoes and we'll start riding."

Bridget ran off and came back a few minutes later wearing some substantial shoes, carrying her helmet, and sporting a light leather top that the women shared when they went riding with Dave.

Dave asked, "You want chaps?"

"No, I'll be all right. I want to distract a few drivers with my sexy legs."

"Just so long as they don't swerve close to us for a peek at your pussy, we'll be all right." Bridget laughed and even thrust her hips out at her uncle-husband.

The two got on the bike and Dave started with a roar. They were off, giving the gate guard a wave as they exited the Circle compound.

Traffic was still light for a Saturday morning. Dave stayed off the Interstate for the trip, taking the more scenic and commercial route. After an hour, they pulled into the gate for the Meadows, waving at the security guard monitoring the main entry route. Dave had been there often enough to have recognition by most of the guards.

Dave stopped in front of the mansion and shut down the bike. Just after he dismounted a small ball of loving fury was in his arms showering kisses on him. Dave laughed, "I missed you, too, Melanie." He kissed back and even felt himself harden in his jeans as the scantily clad woman clutched his body to hers.

Next to them, Bridget was in a similar clutch with Deke. She blatantly had one hand rubbing the front of his jeans eliciting a similar response to what Dave had gotten from Mel.

"All right, you two," Dave said with a chuckled. "What's happening around here? We rode up for a cup of coffee."

"Come in, come in," Melanie chanted. "Deke and I were just going to walk down to the firing range so I could get some practice in."

Bridget asked, "You shoot?"

Mel nodded. "After we got terrorized and Elsa got shot many of us took up martial arts as well as weaponry. Deke was trained in the military, so he's our point man for that kind of stuff. We heard you were using our martial arts trainer -- Wan Suh."

Dave nodded, "We are. We're at some pretty basic levels in that regard, but he seems to have infinite patience with us."

Mel pointed to two kitchen stools, and Dave and Bridget sat as she pushed two mugs of steaming coffee in front of them. Deke also took a stool and Mel hitched herself up onto the counter.

"Do you shoot?" Deke asked the pair.

"I have a handgun, but haven't done anything serious with it other than fire a few rounds," Dave said.

Bridget said, "Not at all. Separate from the daunting possibility of shooting somebody it seems like it'd be fun."

Mel nodded enthusiastically, "It is. After you finish your coffee, why don't you come with us and practice. We have a firing range down near our runway."

Dave muttered, "And someone will show me how to avoid shooting myself in the foot?"

Deke laughed, "That's part of the free introductory lesson."

A half-hour later, after greeting several of the other early risers at the Meadows, Dave, Bridget, Deke, and Melanie were at the outdoor shooting range on one part of the Meadows property.

Dave was wearing protective eye glasses, ear plugs, and holding a Glock 30 in his hand. Deke had given a great introductory lesson about gun safety as they'd strolled down to the range. Deke started Dave on a target about twenty-five feet away. Dave at least managed to hit the target page with every shot, but most were scattered far from the bullseye.

Bridget's turn yielded similar results, however, she really liked the idea of shooting and challenging oneself with the accuracy.

Deke moved them to about fifty feet from the target, and predictably results degraded. He had Melanie shoot, and every shot was within a few inches of the bullseye.

Deke and Melanie had a small competition at a hundred-fifty feet that Dave and Bridget just watched. One could barely make out the bullseye at that distance, but the page was obvious. Once the pair retrieved the targets, Deke had scored only slightly higher than his student.

Deke said, "You see ridiculous stuff in the movies and on television. One shot to do in the bad guy from five hundred feet, and then it only knocks the gun out of his hand. That's crazy bullshit. You need a rifle and a damn good one at those distances. If you want, I could teach you a few things about those, too."

Dave nodded, "I wish we lived closer, we'd be asking for your favors all the time. I'm grateful for this lesson. I've learned a lot."

The foursome walked back to the main house and caught up with still others from Mark's tribe. Mark was a hale fellow, well met, and took over the role of perfect host after greeting the pair from the Circle. Dave and Bridget felt warmly greeted and loved by their friends.