All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 36-39 - End'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Looking forward as always to your stories. I think I have read all of your works, emend under your other pen names. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Great Book

I love this story line and your great writing. Please keep it up. I look forward to all of your new chapters.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 4 years ago
Looking forward

Thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail. You have done an admirable job of looking after our friends in the Circle. We both look forward to hearing more about them as you move into book 10. We can’t wait to read about Dave’s road trip and meet new people he finds along the way as well as keep in touch with the regular Circle crew.

Once again thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

As always a great story, but it does get complicated for us illiterate nerd's who do not understand computer terms to follow the connections between the people who inhabit the circle. Could there not be a chapter that shows a list and their connections for the idiots who follow you, Thanks for your stories.

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 4 years ago
Just WOW

Okay love the story line the wife and I talked about some of this story we liked the part above unconditional love and respect for all but are having the discussion on free love . But sill we like the story and the way it is going just can’t wait for part 10 to be posted .

Keep it up, waiting for the bike ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES