Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 01-05

Story Info
Loosening Up Series. New Book. Dave's motorcycle trip starts.
23.3k words
4.75
7.3k
7

Part 61 of the 75 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosening Up -- Book 10 -- Road Trip: East

Chapter 1 -- Florida

Dave panted to a stop in front of his house. This was the end of a five-mile jog with Bridget. When he could talk, he gasped, "You do this every day?"

"Yep. I really feel great the rest of the day."

"All right, take me with you every day until I leave. I didn't realize I was so out of shape."

"You should be in better shape because of the martial arts stuff we do."

"I guess I haven't been stressing myself enough."

"But you're good at the katas and the training regime."

"It's not as aerobic as running."

"We were jogging," Bridget corrected. "If you want to see running, I'll race you around the Circle. It's just about a quarter-mile."

"You're trying to kill me and collect on my life insurance. The other wives put you up to this evil plot."

Bridget laughed. "You need to be in better shape for your trip. Moreover, once you're traveling, you're going to have to exercise every day, and I don't mean that you spend the night humping some new honey you find along the way."

"I won't violate the Circle rules."

Bridget continued to chuckled, "You mean about STD tests? I suspect that when you meet someone you want to be with, they'll have all the right paperwork close at hand. We're all counting on you to get laid, re-laid, and parlayed on a daily basis." We want to hear lots of 'How I nailed her' stories. Preferably, one or two for every state."

Dave said, "That may be a long process. I might only get halfway through the forty-eight states this year. I am NOT riding a motorcycle around in snow and ice. If I don't have major work commitments, I'll do the rest the following year. Moreover, I doubt the women I meet along the way will have the right paperwork even if they feel inclined to do something with me, which I doubt they will. They'd mostly be one-night stands."

"Don't disappoint us. All your wives and friends just want to hear the lurid and erotic stories about how you seduced one fair maiden after another, and then WE'LL fuck your brains out, too. I bet you a lot of them end up coming to live in the Circle once they understand you and the Circle." Bridget headed for the pool, "Come on, I have to go to work."

Bridget and Dave strolled between two homes to the patio. In a few seconds, they were naked and dove into the pool to cool down. After a few lazy laps, they climbed out by the stairs. Dave got them towels, they dried off, and then headed into the house to dress. There were a few others around that waved to the naked pair.

After a light breakfast, Dave led a few of his other wives to the unfinished core room he'd been using as the preparation zone for his motorcycle trip across the country. The entire floor was covered with over a hundred pieces of camping gear, cooking gear, freeze-dried foods, energy bars, personal hygiene kit, first aid kit, tools, and even a couple of spare parts.

Alice and Pam stood at the edge of the layout and teased their husband. "Are you SURE you aren't forgetting something really important?"

Dave's head whipped around, "What do you see that's missing?" He sounded worried.

"We're teasing you," Pam chuckled. "You are the best prepared person to go on this trip of anybody we know."

Alice added in a sarcastic tone, "Slightly anal retentive, perhaps, but well prepared."

Scarlett strolled around all the gear looking at everything, "How'd you know to take all this stuff?"

Dave stood and addressed the three of them. "I watched hours of videos by other cross-country motorcycle riders on YouTube and made lists. There are also hundreds of lists of what to take on the Internet. I used all of that to make my own list."

Scarlett sounded skeptical, "Will all this stuff FIT on your motorcycle and allow room for you and someone else?"

Dave raised a finger, "That's the next step in my preparation. I have to pack. There's an art to this apparently. Things I will only need when I camp out or stay some place go in the left saddlebag. Things I might need for repairs or on-the-road situations, go in the right-hand saddle bag. That keeps me away from traffic if I need to search around in that bag close to the road lanes."

Julie appeared and set a small soft-pack canvas bag at the edge of her husband's layout.

"What's that?" Dave asked pointing to the bag.

"When I join you, that's my luggage for the trip -- the bare minimum, I assure you. At that, I'm counting on warm and relatively dry weather. I'm not expecting to camp out, and I'm expecting that you will be carrying a helmet that will fit me and any other of your guest riders."

Dave said, "I guess this afternoon I'll pack it all up and put it on the bike."

Julie teased, "I hope you bought stock in the company that makes bungee cords because you're going to need about a hundred of them to hold all this stuff so it doesn't fall off."

Alice turned to Pam, but teased her husband, "I don't see any bungees in the layout, do you?"

Dave pointed to some plastic wrapped packages sitting on the room's windowsill. In one there were at least a hundred bungee cords of different lengths.

The women dispersed, and Dave went outside and took the empty leather saddlebags off of the 1988 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. He brought them into his staging area, and started to make groupings of various luggage items to go into each bag.

Slowly, the left- and right-side bags filled. The dozens of various size baggies, some with Dave's travel wardrobe filled the left-side bag. The tools, rain gear, chaps, and a few other riding items the right-side bag. Next, Dave worked on tightly packing his sleeping bag, inflatable pillow, ground cloth, and the amazing two-person tent that was waterproof but not much larger than his forearm. Those items went into a waterproof bag more typically used by sailors. That package would get strapped on the bike just beneath his headlight. The extra helmet would be strapped to the passenger seat.

Dave had bought a customized pannier for behind the sissy bar. In this bag, he had his laptop computer, various chargers for his computer and phone, walking shoes and socks, sunscreen, a flashlight, a notebook and several pens, a small camera, spare face shields for his helmet, a water bottle, gloves, compression tattoo sleeves, duct tape, matches and dry kindling, and cable ties. Dave had just found a large micro-fiber beach towel in a pack about the size of two fists. That replaced a terry cloth towel that took up even more room.

Packing went faster than Dave expected. By noon, he had everything strapped to the Harley. Any additions, such as Julie's duffel bag, could be strapped to the bike atop his bed roll and overnight bag, or even attached over the handlebars.

After Dave finished all the attachments, he rode the bike around Circle Drive, testing whether the bike handled any differently with all the gear attached. It didn't; certainly not like an extra passenger did. After two loops, he rode the bike to the Interstate, went north for an exit, and then returned to the Circle. Everything stayed on the bike, despite subjecting the load to eighty-five miles an hour speed for a short distance.

Dave rolled the motorcycle into his carport, parked it next to JR's sporty Jaguar, and covered everything with a tarp. He wasn't planning to unpack and repack everything. He'd leave the next day, June first, and start heading north.

Dave had a rough itinerary laid out. It was posted on the website so Circle members knew more or less what he had planned for the first two weeks. Beyond that, he wasn't sure what life would deliver along his route. The caveat was weather, which looked ideal for the coming week, and then who he met and what adventures he chose to court.

He had a date with the woman who'd become a quasi-wife, except she lived almost all the time with Mark Worthington -- her husband. Cindy Worthington was going to meet him at the Meadows the next afternoon and spend the rest of the day and night with him. Dave would leave the next morning to motor up into Georgia to visit the Atlanta Group, staying with Bret and Jean, or someone in their growing group.

The wives had conspired to be home the last evening in May, and to even put Alice and Pam, Dave's first two wives, on either side of him after they'd made love. Alice said, "We just want to remind you what you have here at home. Don't forget us as you start all your adventures."

"But aren't you going to join me along the way?"

"We have a plan and we know your plan. What was it you used to say at work, 'Plans are worthless; planning is essential?' Well, we are still thinking through the various segments of your trip to see how we'll blend into things with you. We also want you to experience your own meetings and fun rather than lug all of us along."

Dave smiled, "Just remember the luggage limit on the bike."

Pam teased, "Oh, yes, two ounces and must fit in a pocket of tight blue jeans."

* * * * *

Dave spent the morning in bed with Heather and Cricket. After their lovemaking, Dave ran five miles, and then swam thirty laps in the pool. He rinsed off the chlorine in the poolside shower, and then walked naked into his home to dress for the ride up to The Meadows. A few kisses from his wives who'd stayed at home, and he was on his way.

The ride to the Meadows, billionaire Mark Worthington's weekend home near the city, took ninety minutes when using some of the back roads and encountering every red light. Since the tourist season was over in Florida, almost all the snowbirds had left for their home states and traffic was light.

Cindy had a late lunch planned for the two of them on the patio. In this case, a servant for the Meadows that Dave hadn't met before served the meal as they sat in the shade and looked out over the meadow that dropped off towards a small river running through the property.

After the server had left, Dave commented, "I haven't seen her before. Things usually happen around here by magic."

Cindy laughed, "Oh, they're here; they just know how to keep a low profile. Brenda Morris just started with us. She's what Mark calls a general utility outfielder."

"And that means?" Dave asked.

"She does just about anything that's required in the house except for the heavy lifting or roof repairs." She laughed. "And of course, she is not a participant in our weekend sexual flings that take place on this patio, although I'm sure she knows about them or has even watched from some hiding place. Most of the help have. Brenda has only been here a month."

"You and the others here think about sex the same way we do, I think," Dave postulated.

"Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex," Cindy repeated in a droll tone. "We do exactly that, and we've come to ignore anybody like those on the periphery -- such as Brenda -- that might want to watch. As you've done with your staff such as Bobbie and Millie, if they want to participate, all they need to do is ask, but there is no expectation. Also, on your 'consenting' statement, we'd add 'as often as we can'." She laughed.

"Do you do an NDA or something?"

"Yes, both. Hopefully, the NDA will preserve our privacy so there are no 'tell all' books or articles, and the 'something' is an acknowledgement if and when they start to engage in sex with us that they acknowledge that is no quid pro quo going on. So far, we've never had a problem, and you know that most of the women in Mark's office are in his inner circle."

Dave laughed, "That's the way it should be. I married JR and Nikky. I was already married to Alice, and Jenny may as well be a wife. There were others at EneRG, but now it's JR's turn to play in the executive suite."

"You're overdue for another few wives in your family, aren't you?" Cindy teased.

"Actually, I may have found one. I met a young woman at Owen's holiday parties and we really clicked -- as in REALLY clicked. She reads me like a book, our auras interact, she has all the right sensitivities, is smart and insightful, loves and is loved by my wives, and has a spiritual spark that connects with my own spiritual spark. After I get back from this trip, I'll start to think more seriously about whether or not, and if so, then how to reel her into my crazy family."

"Name?"

Dave reached in his pocket and pulled out some pocket change. He picked a coin out and laid on the table between them. A shiny penny. Her name is Penny Amore. Now, you'll never forget." He left the penny there. A few seconds later he laid his cellphone down next to the penny with a photograph of the pretty girl taken when she was topless on the Circle's patio.

"Penny of Love; how fitting for you and everyone concerned," Cindy said with a smile. "I'm so glad for you. Is she going to join you along your travels? Is she slutty enough? She looks like an innocent."

"She was a little vague and didn't want to abandon her job if there was something crucial about to happen that might need her skills, but she committed to joining me somewhere along my travels. She is definitely slutty enough -- in a Circle way, to answer your second question. She wasn't at all deterred by the open sexuality of the Circle. If anything, it excites her ALL the time. She claims she's a nympho in disguise as an innocent young maiden." He snickered.

"Well, I look forward to meeting her."

"I'm sorry I didn't put out requests up here to see whether you, Elsa, or any of the others wanted to join me for various parts of my trip. If you're interested, please speak up now."

Cindy smiled, "I'm flattered that I get you on Night One of your trip, but I'll pass on anything further until you return. I had occasion to talk to Erin a few days ago, and she said she was going to be tracking your trip on your Circle website. I'll follow you there."

"If you change your mind, just send up a flare."

Cindy said, "Alice told me that you were supposed to spend some time alone having noetic spiritual experiences and finding your inner self."

Dave smiled, "I thought that's what orgasms were for."

"Oh, thanks for that clarifying observation. Since we're finished lunch, why don't you prove that point to me. I have my eye on a double-wide recliner nestled in that palm grove at the other end of the pool. The day is warm, so I think we'll be really comfortable in the shade of the trees. We have all afternoon and evening. I don't think anybody else from Mark's clan is coming out here today or tonight."

Dave rose and then took Cindy's hand as she stood. The two strolled along the edge of the pool. At the small grove of palms, they stopped, and slowly removed each other's clothes between kisses and tongue play in the open air between their barely touching bodies.

Cindy's nipples were white hot and amazingly erect. They frequently rubbed against Dave's bare chest, even exciting his nipples when she realized the power that she was having over them.

Dave whispered in her ear, "Tease."

Cindy giggled, "I've been a cocktease since I reached puberty."

Dave bit her earlobe gently and pulled, "Oh, I thought that was when you became a slut."

Cindy trapped Dave's cock between her legs as it snuggled against her wet slit. "I became both at the same time. My relationships started with the teasing and ended with me fucking their brains out."

"I was lectured about girls like you in Sunday School." Dave then laughed at his pronouncement.

"I know your background, Mr. Prentiss. You didn't START to loosen up until you were in your late twenties. Heck, by that time, I think I'd done everything in the Kama Sutra and the Joy of Sex several dozen times."

Dave kissed down her neck and across her chest, until he captured one of her nipples in his mouth. He lapped and laved over her tit, taking care to excite and stimulate to the point where Cindy moaned into the air above his head with her eyes closed. "Oh, God, you know exactly the right places to touch and you do it in just the right way."

Seconds later, she pulled him down onto the chaise, but then slithered down his body until she could capture his inflating shaft in her mouth. One thing he knew about Cindy was that she was one of the best women in the world at fellatio.

She'd told him about her antics in high school and how they'd even included a couple of her teachers. One of them had challenged her to find out how to be the best at the sexual sport, and she'd taken on his challenge by studying a mix of book reading and pornographic videos, until she'd picked up every subtle technique and skill that got her the 'best in the world' rating from every man she graced with her talents.

Dave smiled inwardly. Of course, Cindy's sister Elsa was doing the same thing, so there was some sibling competition brewing at the same time. Both women had told him that many times they went after the same young man, each trying to outdo the other with their skills not only in blowjobs, but also in fucking and anything else naughty they could think of.

Eventually, the two sisters turned to each other and developed a truly loving relationship. Billionaire Mark Worthington found them about then. After a hiccup in their initial relationship where Mark hid his wealth and status from Elsa, she insisted that he embrace not only her, but also Cindy in their initial relationship. From then on, they were the core threesome of Mark's family, much the way Alice and then Pam were the cornerstone of the new and revised Prentiss family for Dave.

"If you keep that up, you're going to get a heavy dose of man cum in your mouth or down your throat," Dave warned.

Cindy rose over his midsection and slithered back up his body. "I have a thing about having you ejaculate as deep inside me as you can. After all, you are kind of one of my husbands, you should be able to do that and even get me pregnant."

Dave made a long slow lap through the wet slit ad then said, "Am I going to make you pregnant today?"

Cindy grinned, "The possibility is there unless we take some precautions. Mark knows, and wished us well. He's not particularly possessive about being the baby daddy, although he thinks it would be nice. He did say, 'Make a nice baby' to me as I left the condominium this morning."

"Thank you for asking. I'd be privileged to be your baby daddy, and I'll take as much of a role in raising the little critter as you want -- or as little. I'd like to not be shut out entirely."

"Go back to eating me, please," Cindy flirted. "You will have all privileges thereto appertaining, as the legal expression goes. There are no legal repercussions for you if and when I get pregnant, but there will be regarding unmet promises if you don't finish bringing me to the orgasm you had just about given me two minutes ago."

Dave went back to pleasuring Cindy, and soon had a very horny and writhing nude woman completely at his mercy as his hand slid inside her body.

Cindy groaned, "Oh, God, YES. The Experience. I'm ready."

She was so worked up that she went under in less than ten minutes. She'd had The Experience more than any other woman Dave knew except perhaps her sister. Mark and Ryan, at a minimum, in Mark's circle of friends were skilled in the technique and Cindy, like her sister Elsa, had readily admitted that they loved the phenomenon and loved to 'go under' at least weekly.

Dave savored Cindy's juices as she lay inert in his arms, her body occasionally quaking in the throes of a deep and unconscious massive orgasm raking her body. He was kissing her when she awoke.

Cindy smiled. "You already know I love you, and now you've just created this devoted sex slave. I hope you plan to ravish my body the rest of the day and night, because I'm totally yours. I only ask that you immediately make love to me. I need to feel you inside me and, yes, please jettison every little horny swimmer you can inject into me."