Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put you hand under," she whispered.

Nearby, Mick -- the drummer for the band -- lifted a naked groupie up from where she'd been blowing him. She straddled his body in the chair he was in, and inserted his hard cock into her steaming vagina as she lowered herself onto the shaft. They both groaned.

A few feet away also near the chair Dave and Shiloh were in, Jack and René started openly fucking. Robby and Paula were already coupled together, too.

Shiloh whispered, "I want to do that with you ... but I'm not sure I can be so open about it. Do you have a bedroom?" She looked around.

Dave stood and picked up Shiloh as he did. He strode across the suite's living room to an open door and brought Shiloh to his king-size bed. He said, "I'll leave the door open so you can hear what's going on. Others may join us, too. Is that all right?"

Shiloh nodded and then pulled her t-shirt over her head. The bra followed, and then the skinny jeans and her bikini underwear. Dave got naked, too. She stood and flowed into his arms as they shared their most erotic kiss, yet. Their hands quickly moved to sex organs. Dave leaned in and sucked on Shiloh's breasts as she pushed into his eager mouth.

She whispered, "I want this. I want you."

Dave agreed, "The feeling is mutual."

The couple made out and petted for several minutes. Shiloh blew Dave, although a better description was that she made love to his cock. Dave went down on Shiloh. The thought of giving her The Experience flashed into his head but he decided to postpone that for round one.

The pair did join, his engorged cock sliding deep into the nubile body Shiloh offered him. She was eager and not at all passive about making love. They ran through many positions as they played with each other.

After their mutual orgasms, Dave kissed down Shiloh's body until he could again bring his mouth to her muff. She was surprised. "You do remember that you just came in there, right?"

"Mmmmmm! Just relax. I'm going to pleasure you. Just enjoy."

Dave munched, but he also added fingers as he finger-fucked her dripping vagina. When he had four fingers active, he tucked his thumb into his palm and folded his hand. He thrust into her, and his hand slid into her cavity. Shiloh moaned in pleasure.

He used his knuckles to rub against her G-spot until Shiloh came. Her orgasm was obviously significant. She moaned and gasped out, "Thank you" several times.

Dave's fingertips found her A-spot in front of her cervix and started to stroke at the hidden erogenous zone. Shiloh squirmed and moaned about his action. As he paid attention to her, Ally and Floyd arrived in the room and took up quarters on the other side of the bed. They started fucking immediately, with Ally riding Floyd's muscular body. Shiloh watched them with awe, and continued to writhe as Dave fondled her sensitive zone.

After a few moments, Shiloh's body started to arch and she pushed into his hand to heighten the experience. She blurted out, "Oh, God, I'm cresting again -- into something really big -- I've never had a build-up like this -- Aaaaah fuck."

He continued, and suddenly Shiloh said, "OH, FUCK. I'M THERE! I'M ..."

Her words ended suddenly as her eyes rolled up into her head and her body went limp and crashed back into the mattress. She was out cold.

Dave licked his hand clean from their joint emissions, and then cuddled Shiloh to his naked body. When she awoke, she was predictably in love with him. Dave knew that The Experience released a huge dose of oxytocin into her blood stream. Shiloh also expressed love for Floyd and Ally, and then everyone in the suite, and then everyone in the world.

They made love again alongside Floyd and Ally. Eventually, they even swapped partners, shared more orgasms, and then shared body fluids. The four of them slept in the large bed after that. Shiloh was atop Dave with his cock embedded inside her quim as they drifted off.

* * * * *

The radio came to life as the sleek jet climbed out of Oklahoma City airport. "November-One-Two-Echo-Romeo, radar contact. Climb to two-three-thousand feet, on course."

"City Departure, Two-Echo-Romeo, cleared up to twenty-three-thousand, direct Tulsa."

After a silence, Shiloh asked in her headset microphone, "Can I talk to you while we're flying?"

"Yes, but as soon as you hear something on the radio other than me you have to be quiet." The Sunday airspace in eastern Oklahoma that morning was pretty quiet.

"I can't think about anything else but everything that happened to me last night -- you picking me out of the audience of eighteen thousand people, my singing -- a surprise, and then the after-party in your suite and making love with you, Floyd, Ally, and then waking up in your arms. I don't want it to end."

Dave said, "A good part of that YOU made happen. You had options at every turn. You allowed yourself to loosen up and become part of the main stream of the life going on around you."

"I love you. I meant every word I said to you last night."

"I love you, Shiloh. You know I have many wives and other lovers. We can't be exclusive, but we can be lovers. I will be seeing you again and again as we try to get your new career off the ground. Further, I want you to come to Florida the first opportunity you get to stay with us at the Circle and experience that. I want you to see whether you could fit into that lifestyle -- my lifestyle."

"I want that, too. I'll text you my calendar and you let me know whether those dates work for you."

"I promise. Meanwhile, go do your demo discs in Nashville with Kyle and let's see where that goes."

After some radio chatter with other planes, Shiloh asked, "Do you really love your wives -- ten of them, and all the other women in the Circle."

Dave nodded, "I do. I firmly believe that you can love more than one person. Just so you're clear, my wives also love everybody else in the Circle. To one extent or another, they're all bisexual, so that's a fair statement."

Shiloh speculated, "The men don't make love with each other?"

"Not sexually, although from time to time that's changed, but the situations seem isolated and relatively rare. We're all pretty much heterosexual. There are a few lesbians in the Circle, but in a similar way they engage with some of the men from time to time."

Shiloh was thoughtful.

The approach into Tulsa was textbook and uneventful. Dave taxied to Signature Flight Services and shut down the plane. After deploying the stairway, he helped Shiloh down to terra firma. The two stood and hugged. She was teary.

Dave kissed her, "I promise we'll see each other soon, probably within six to eight weeks. If you like I'll pick you up for my next concert. I think it's in a month in Kansas City."

"Oh, yes. Will you want me to sing?"

"Yes, of course. I'll send you a list of songs to practice."

"I'll be so nervous until it's over," she laughed.

They kissed as the fuel truck pulled up and started to do their thing. Shiloh then walked across the tarmac and into the terminal. She'd dialed up an Uber to take her home.

* * * * *

N12ER made the slow shallow descent to the Circle Airport. The wheels touched down about a thousand feet after the threshold, and Dave brought the jet to a full stop well before the end of the runway. Given the headwind, he didn't have to use the reverse thrusters as long, possibly annoying the neighbors near the private airstrip.

After taxiing and parking the jet, he came down the stairs into the arms of his sister-in-law. "Karen, so nice of you to come and greet me." The two of them kissed quite passionately. Karen was four years older than Alice, who in turn was a year older than Julie.

Karen eventually laughed, "I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but our meeting is chance. I actually came to retrieve my son who is up there burning holes in the sky in his little airplane."

Dave was startled, "He can't fly -- at least legally."

"Actually, he can. We bought him an ultralight for his birthday and he and the motorized kite have been inseparable. Doug and Pete taught him how to fly it and ran him through all sorts of safety drills. He had over twenty hours of dual instruction before they let him solo. He has actually memorized the private pilot's handbook and the Federal Aviation Regulations. He could pass the written tests error free today."

The two scanned the sky and then Karen pointed. "There he is." The small colorful ultralight could be seen approaching the airport. The two watched as Sean brought the plane into the traffic pattern, and then properly turned onto base leg, and then descended on the final approach before he landed the aircraft in all of a hundred feet, and then taxied up to the hangar.

Sean was all smiles as he shut down the ultralight's engine, and unbuckled from his seat. He removed his goggles and waved at the two of them. He did a few things to the engine, no doubt shutting down the fuel supply.

"Hi Uncle Dave. I like your plane better. Will you teach me to fly it?"

"Someday you can fly me around the country in it. I think you're brave to be doing this at fourteen."

"It is more fun than girls right now."

Karen and Dave laughed. Sean had matured early, and was apparently considered quite a catch by the seventh-grade girls in his junior high school.

"Where do you park it?" Dave asked.

"In your hangar. Owen said it was okay. With your plane in there this'll fit mostly under one wing if I fold my wings down."

Dave and Sean maneuvered the jet into the hangar with the motorized tug, and then he helped Sean fold down the wings on the ultralight and roll it into the hangar under the port wing. He was amazed at how light it was.

Karen shuttled the two men up to the patio, capturing Sean to have him do some homework and chores before dinner. Dave greeted a few people and then changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

Back on the patio, he found Alice and Pam sitting together talking and reading on their iPads.

Pam teased, "So, where's your latest conquest? Why isn't she here to pledge the Circle and fall into our evil ways?"

Dave chuckled, "I dropped her home in Tulsa. Her name is Shiloh Gentry. I suspect she'll be here in a few weeks to visit. She's very nice. I picked her out of the audience to sing a couple of songs to because she was easy on the eyes. It turned out she has quite a singing voice. I got her talking to Kyle; she's going to Nashville to see him and do some recordings in two weeks."

"Wow, you don't mess around," Alice said. "I assume you two made love?"

"We did. The band did their usual after-concert orgy in the suite. They found a few groupies to join in, and yes, I saw them checking credentials. They set the stage. Shiloh was willing to play around, too, although she wanted a little more privacy than the middle of the living room in the suite."

"So, where'd you go?"

"My bedroom. Floyd and Ally joined us later."

Alice teased, "And you rendered the poor girl unconscious by giving her The Experience?"

"I did."

"And she's madly in love with you?"

"She is."

"I look forward to meeting her. Did she fool around with Floyd?"

"She did. I think she surprised herself. We'd had a long talk about polyamory, group sex, being exhibitionists, and more. I think she found it all to her liking. She did admit to being raised traditionally and that even before we met, she was trying to loosen up and get rid of some of the mindsets her family had left her with."

"Was she from Tulsa?"

"Said she grew up in Joplin, Missouri -- kind of small-town USA. She claimed the town was best known because Bonnie and Clyde, the notorious bank robbers, hid there back in the thirties."

"Well, we have many other 'small town, girls next door' in the Circle. She'd fit right in."

"We'll have to give her a good test when she arrives. I mentioned the bisexuality, but she didn't say much about it. She is a curious sort, I must admit. In one sense, she's shy. Yet, I think she asks about whatever's on her mind."

Pam said, "Hey, if we said we had sex on the mind, what would you say?"

Dave chuckled, "I'd say that the three of us should go into the house and up to the bedroom and investigate that fascinating erotic phenomena."

Alice and Pam were immediately folding up their books, iPads, and other things. They stood and the three walked into the house smiling at the prospect of a sexual afternoon.

Chapter 9 -- Music

Jason Ryder struggled with the distractions surrounding teaching guitar techniques to Dave as they sat in the shade on the patio. Jason was recommended by the local music store as one of the best music teachers in the city when it came to either piano or guitar. Dave had gone into the store and bought his own acoustic guitar -- his first; the beginner's special.

Dave came to the realization that he was a country music singer, and that he didn't know a hill of beans about MUSIC. Oh, he heard the band sling terms around as they worked to sort out some passage on a song, but often the words might have as well been in some obscure language. He realized later that they were.

Jason's distractions came from about twenty-five women out and about the patio. All of them were topless. About half-a-dozen were completely naked. All were goddesses and deserving of severe ogling, yet he'd been raised not to ogle women. He had a perpetual hard-on.

Dave finally stopped the lesson. "Jason, let's pause while you examine every woman, and then we can continue. Maybe I should sit so that my background is the building rather than the chaises and tables where my wives and lovers hang out."

Jason apologized. "I'm trying to get used to it. This is the best job I've ever had." He did change seats, but frequently looked behind him at the eye-candy on the patio.

Dave's first lesson took ninety minutes. He was taught about the guitar itself: neck, nuts, frets, bridge, soundboard, sound hole, and saddle. Jason taught him about the strings and their normal sounds: E, A, D, G, B, and E. He laughed at the mnemonic: 'Eat all day, get big easy'. He learned how to tune the guitar with and without a piano being nearby. Fortunately, there was a keyboard in the core living room that Jason used to demonstrate -- when he wasn't checking out the women on the patio.

Dave also learned about plucking, strumming, and chords. He learned several strumming techniques and paces, and then fingerings as he plucked. Jason taught him a simple song that used three chords -- G, A, and D:When You Say Nothing At All. He strummed and then did a very simple pick.

At the end of ninety minutes his fingers were buzzing and on the edge of pain. Jason explained that was normal for a beginner. He gave Dave some homework assignments and they made an appointment for a few days later. Jason about walked into the pool on his way to his car as his head swiveled to each of the barely clad women outside.

Dave rested his fingers, but he did play at the piano a little making some translations from what he'd learned on the guitar to the piano. Karen, his sister-in-law, came along and sat with him. She was a very accomplished piano player. She taught him a little about the piano, but then things got romantic and they went off to Dave's bedroom and made love.

That evening, Dave went out and bought his own keyboard and a stand. Karen went along and helped make the selection. They also bought several popular books about music theory, a beginners guide to the piano, and a beginner's guide to the guitar.

Dave devoured the books. Alice teased him, "You have three operating modes these days: music, fucking, and eating."

"Hey, I still tend bar."

"Oh, that's right. OK, I'll give you that one. So, it's music, fucking, eating, and bar duty." He didn't remind her about his omelet duty on the weekends, but the point had been made. He was becoming obsessed with his lack of music knowledge.

Dave was wrapped up in learning this new 'language'. He'd always know that some music sounded warm and friendly, and other music sour and cold. He didn't understand why, but he was learning.

He digested a mountain of material about consonance and dissonance, rhythm, melody, chords and chord theory, harmonies, timbres, dynamics, articulation, texture, form, and structure of music. He learned about all the various forms of notation for flats, keys, sharps, clefs, and more.

Of course, he continued his homework that Jason had given him, all the while trying to toughen up the pads on his fingers. His lack of progress frustrated him.

Jason was a little more controlled at his second lesson to Dave. They continued with various exercises, changing strums, chords, and keys, even for the same song. He learned about a capo. After the ninety-minute lesson, Dave's hands throbbed again, and his fingertips felt as though they were on fire. He gained a whole new appreciation for the guitarists in the band and how they'd paid their dues to get to the level of expertise they were at.

Karen also continued on Dave's 'in between days' to teach him about the piano and about music theory. After two hours of that, the couple usually ended up in his bed making love for an hour.

Karen told him as she pressed her lips against his and leaked his sperm on his leg from her pussy, "This is positively the best payment for teaching you that I could have. I love making love with you. I'm so pleased we find time to be together to do this."

One time, Alice came into the bedroom as they were making love. She stood in the door and watched her husband orgasm into her climaxing sister, filling her to the brim. She then strode into the room, "AH HA! I CAUGHT YOU. You cheaters, sneaking off to fuck, while I'm left slaving over a hot stove and caring for the children."

Karen and Dave laughed. He said, "You knew we were here; we didn't sneak off. Further, you don't cook -- you let Chef Bobbie do that for you, and the children are in school and play group until five o'clock. Moreover, you're the CFO at EneRG, so what're you doing at home?"

"I came home to get laid," she snickered.

She then pulled Larry Wainwright into the room from the hallway. He was laughing, too. "We're just having a nookie break and then we're going back to work," he explained. Larry was the head of marketing for EneRG. Alice was the CFO.

Alice and Larry moved to the other bed in the room stripping off their clothing. As they stripped, Dave and Karen got dressed again; Karen slipped into her monokini and Dave into his shorts and concert t-shirt. Dave kissed Alice shortly after Larry had sunk his cock in her pussy. Karen kissed Larry, and they left the couple alone.

* * * * *

Dave answered his cellphone late one afternoon. The call was from Kyle Hanks, Ashley's husband and also Dave's agent.

Kyle said, "You have an ear for great talent. The little girl you met two weeks ago spent two days with us -- Friday and Saturday. I extended the session to the second day because I hated to let her go; she was so good. That is what I call fabulous raw talent."

Dave posed, "So, you liked her."

"We recorded ten songs by the time our two days ended. She readily adapted to having a live band, plus men and women she'd never met before. All are album ready, but I'm holding back. Marina is going to walk her demos around this coming week to some of the labels to see what their reaction is. They respect her opinion. Oh, yes, Marina spent all of the second day with us. She's a good critique and I respect her opinion, as you know. She loved Shiloh. She also sent her love to you."

"So, what about Shiloh Gentry? What now?"

"Well, you're concerting in Kansas City next Saturday and she's going to join you. You apparently sent her a list of songs to learn and she's got them all down cold -- inside and out. Some are duets. I want to see the two of you on stage. I'm going to be there. Marina's coming, too. I want to see her in action in front of a crowd. I'd like you to plan on her having a solo number in the second portion of the concert."