Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle said, "Let's try that at your next concerts. I like it. I'll see what Marina thinks. Keep writing, I think you have a talent for telling a story with a song. Maybe that's your niche."

Dave found Shiloh studying two new songs, and had her listen to the song. She also liked it. When he played it for Aaron and Shelby, his brother and sister-in-law, they were impressed and encouraged him to pursue the song with a public audience.

Lastly, he sent a copy to Robby Nixx, and asked whether there was enough there for him to work up a background rendition the band could play. He had a quick reply, "Don't worry, we'll be ready for you."

Not resting on his laurels, Dave sat back down with all his song-writing notes, and played around with another song.

* * * * *

The sounds of thunderous applause rang out as Dave, Shiloh, a woman from the audience he'd picked named Nancy Scholl, the band, the back-up singers all took their final bows after their encore. They were in Columbus, Ohio, at the Nationwide Center -- a twenty-thousand seat arena, that had a sell-out crowd that night.

As they filed backstage and the band members started to fold up their instruments and electronics, Dave said to Nancy, "You're welcome to join us for our after party. It can get a little racy, but it can be fun if you've never been to one."

Nancy gave off the same vibes that Shiloh had when he first met her by picking her out of an audience in Oklahoma City. She wasn't entirely naïve, but she lacked some relevant experience. Shiloh winked at Dave and took Nancy under her wing.

As it turned out, Nancy had a sidekick with her named Dee. As the two of them showed up backstage, Dave made a suggestion to Shiloh, and she followed through, checking on how recent the two had had clean STD tests.

Dee looked disappointed as Dave glanced at her. She talked to her friend, thanked Shiloh for something, and then went over to Dave. She said, "I understand about the sex test. I haven't had one for months, so I'm going to disappear. Could I at least take a selfie with you?"

Dave relented and the two posed for a couple of photos. Shiloh and Nancy even helped posing the couple, and then Dee disappeared. The other two stood with him.

Dave said to Nancy, "Your friend is gutsy. We're doing a concert in Louisville on May fifteenth. I'll send you both tickets for the VIP section, BUT you'd better show up with tests as fresh as daisies. You were all right according to Shiloh. Are you going to stay?"

Nancy smiled, "I hoped to stay. I hoped to make love with you, too."

Dave chuckled and winked at Shiloh, "Well, if Shiloh says you can be with me, then that's what'll happen. She might like to be with you first. She's not a big-name star yet, so you should take this opportunity. She will be before the end of the year."

Nancy's jaw was hanging open. The idea of hetero sex didn't bother her at all. Apparently, having sex with another girl wasn't exactly on her menu. She thought about it for a minute, and then just said, "Okay. That might be fun, too."

A couple of guys in the band also picked up four other girls that qualified. With the contingent of women in the band, as singers, and visiting, the ratio of men to women was pretty balanced. Dave was pleased to hear the band guys also checking credentials and assuring their 'dates' that they had fresh paper.

Kyle and his minions had again rented the entire upper floor of the Hilton in downtown Columbus. Dave had a small suite with two queen beds in one room, a king-bed in another bedroom, and a luxurious living in-between. Robby Nixx had an identical suite across the hall. The doors got propped open and that end of the hall became party central.

The food and drinks were already evident when we arrived at the rooms. Everyone immediately started to eat. Dave refrained from alcohol, since he was flying the next day. Shiloh made sure that Nancy was well fed and had the drink of her choice.

About twenty minutes after everyone had congregated in Dave's suites for meals and a first round of drinks, the conspiracy to turn off lights and dim the room shifted into high gear. He even saw Shiloh helping.

Some of the highly sexed members of the band or their wives started to shed their clothes almost as soon as the first light went out. One girl with red hair introduced herself to everyone as Jack's girlfriend; he didn't correct her and no one ever mentioned her name. She also joined in rapidly stripping down to one very hot nude body. Later, Dave discovered firsthand that Yvonne Kinning was a hot and wild fuck. Moreover, she was actually Jack's fiancée.

Nancy had stayed close to Dave and Shiloh. She turned to them as various combinations of people started to make out, feel each other up, or fondle sex organs. She asked, "Everybody stays right here? No one goes off alone with anybody?" She sounded surprised. Dave guessed that she expected a private time with him.

Shiloh said, "We follow the ethos of the Circle, and that is to be together with each other. It's fun, plus after the first round you get to play with some other partners, and then repeat often. You need to loosen up."

Nancy blushed even in the dim light, "You mean you have sex with more than one person?"

Shiloh nodded enthusiastically. "Everyone here does. The rule we follow is that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. If you don't consent let one of us know real soon. I know some of the band guys assume that if you're here you consent to just about anything."

Nancy shrugged. "I've never done anything like this before, but always wanted to. I didn't think things would be this ... blatant ... I mean open with people watching each other."

Dave and Shiloh laughed. Shiloh said, "I was where you were only a few weeks ago. I maybe took the accelerated course in lovemaking and fucking with this group and a few others in the Circle, and I've never looked back. Personally, I love the result."

Dave cautioned, "Don't bend to peer pressure. If you don't think you'll like yourself in the morning for being here and participating tonight, then I recommend you head off. If you need, I'll arrange for a room for you for the night."

Nancy stood and thought, and then she peeled the concert t-shirt over her head and unclasped her bra, dropping them on a chair already covered in clothing. She smiled at Dave and Shiloh and said, "I consent."

Dave and Shiloh had a romantic time stripping their clothes off, and also making out with Nancy. She was surprised when Shiloh kissed her and then sucked on her bare nipples, but that seemed to be more than okay, especially when Dave took up with her adjacent breast.

When the three were naked, they took over a sofa that was next to them. Dave gently positioned Nancy so that he could start to eat her pussy. She tasted divine, and he watched as Shiloh kept romancing her breasts and kissing her in a hot and sultry manner. Nancy increasingly kissed back and took steps to interact with Shiloh.

Dave's cunnilingus resulted in Nancy's first orgasm of the night. As tempted as he was to give her The Experience, he resisted. He'd decided that the increasing flock of women he'd seduced to the Circle wasn't necessarily a good thing. There'd been no bad experiences, yet, but he didn't want to tempt fate.

Shiloh and Dave changed places. Shiloh took over eating Nancy's pussy as Dave shifted to mouth, lips, breasts, and other open erogenous zones.

Dave was astounded when he watched Shiloh start to finger Nancy's pussy, adding fingers to the mix until she could tuck her thumb into her hand's palm and push her whole hand inside the young woman. Nancy orgasmed, and then repeated that a few minutes later as Shiloh elicited a G-spot orgasms from her prey.

He was further surprised when Shiloh started to administer The Experience to Nancy. He was further amazed that she was flawless in her execution of the erotic act. She paced the addition of extra fingers, used her mouth and other hand to further excite her subject -- Nancy, went in full fist at just the right moment, obviously sensed the right place in seconds, and then delivered the rest of the experience right through to where Nancy arched, moaned, and then passed out.

Dave asked his new sidekick, "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Well, you did it to me and I thought it was wonderful. I like to please other people, so I asked around the Circle about how you did it. I learned a lot, got a couple of demonstrations from the few others that know how to do it, and then practiced. This was kind of my final exam. Did I do all right?"

"You need to cuddle Nancy to you. She's going to bond with you and love you like you won't believe."

"Oh, yes. I do know that. Heck, I bonded with you and here I am naked with you again and we're both making love to a newbie." As she spoke, she moved Nancy's inert body around so she could cuddle her and stroke her nice breasts from behind. Dave and Shiloh licked her hand clean.

Just then Nancy's eyes blinked open. She turned and looked at Shiloh holding her and stroking her body, and then at Dave who was running a hand up and down her legs, even twirling her pubic hair in his fingers occasionally.

Nancy gave a huge sigh. "I've never fallen in love this fast. I love you Shiloh. I'm sure I love Dave, too. You gave me so much pleasure ... more than I've ever had from anything in my life. I didn't know such ecstasy existed. You took me to heaven. I'm yours forever."

Shiloh kissed Nancy. She told her, "Just know that I love lots of other people in my life and I want you to do, as well. I'm not exclusive. Neither is Dave. You can love many people. Maybe you even want to do that tonight."

"Can I eat you and pleasure you. I've given orgasms to some other women -- very close friends." She turned to Dave, "I'd love it if you'd fuck me while I express my love for Shiloh."

Dave grinned, "That can be arranged. I'd like to taste you, too."

As the threesome adjusted position, several other couples in the room had also started fucking. A couple had also finished and were gently loving each other in their afterglows. There were moans coming from every chair and sofa in the room, and more from the bedroom where the double door stood wide open showing two. Everyone in the suite was engaged in sex in a major way.

Shiloh told Nancy, "Dave should make love to you now. He'll give you a few more orgasms, and the experience that you just had will enhance those. After that we change partners and have some more fun and loving."

Dave said, "You can opt out of any of this at any time."

Nancy rolled her eyes still in her dreamy state, "I never want to leave this room. I hope this goes on all night. You're providing me with one unique experience after another, and all of them are wonderful. Why would I want to stop? For once in my life, I'm finally am loosening up."

"Just making sure." He smiled at her and stroked her thigh touching every erogenous zone on the leg from toe to pussy. Nancy moaned.

As Nancy held her arms out to Dave, she also checked in with Shiloh. "While Dave loves me, allow me to love you. Please put your pussy on my mouth so I can eat you. Tell if I do anything wrong."

Shiloh leaned in and kissed Nancy. "Darling, I don't think you can do anything 'wrong' when it comes to sex. Even bad sex can be really great." She readjusted position as Dave did, and lowered her fuzzy mound to Nancy's lips just as Dave slid his cock into the hairy moist cavity until he bottomed out.

Shiloh and Dave kissed as they faced each other over Nancy's luscious body. Her breasts became fair game, each of them fondling one of the orbs as they moved in their sexual play.

The room about them experienced many changes of partners as Shiloh orgasmed. Nancy came thrice more on Dave's cock and his play with her clitoris with his fingers.

The three pulled apart and at least the women lay in recovery afterglow for a few moments.

Peggy Sullivan, Glenn's hot wife, came and took Dave's hand. She was deliciously naked, her full breasts erect and asking to be touched and sucked on. Cum was running down her right leg from some deposit someone had made only minutes earlier.

Neither Dave nor Peggy said a word to each other. No words were needed. He rose and led her into the bedroom. The bed was empty at that stage, so they took over the real estate.

When they were through, Dave went out to the minibar to get them both cold bottles of water. Shiloh was having the stuffing fucked out of her by

Ricardo as she lay back in one of the plush living room chairs. Nancy was nearby being DPed by Randy and Mike. She gave a wan smile to Dave and then closed her eyes in the ecstasy that she was feeling from the two cocks grinding into her body.

Dave brought the water back to the bedroom where he and Peggy curled up together for a second time that night before they slept together in each other's arms. Later, Dave knew that Shiloh and Nancy cuddled against him, too.