Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we have rooms or do I need to do something?"

"You, the band, and we have a whole floor at Lowe's KC for two nights. I called a rehearsal for Saturday late morning and afternoon. You have the Presidential Suite, of course. Marina and I are based next door in the Vice-Presidential Suite. The rest of the band is nearby. Our rooms connect."

"Did you book Shiloh with me?"

"Yes. She practically demanded it when I told her about Kansas City."

Dave laughed, "Good. Maybe we can share a bit. I've missed Marina."

"I agree," Kyle chuckled. "Shiloh is very pretty and sexy. She has a smile that lights up the planet. By the way, I'm sending you a couple of new songs to learn. Nobody else sings them, so they're not covers. I got your email about needing your own stuff. Shiloh is learning them, as well."

Dave flew the Cessna Citation N12ER into Kansas City's airport Friday afternoon. After parking and making arrangements for the plane, he found that Kyle had arranged for a limousine to drive him to the downtown hotel to check in.

When Dave opened the door to the suite, a blonde lightning bolt flashed across the spacious living room and into his arms. He had to drop his luggage and brace himself lest he get bowled over.

"Oh, God, I love you as much today as I did the day we parted. Maybe more! You're making such fabulous things happen in my life, I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

Dave and Shiloh kissed. He told her, "This isn't ever about paying me back. If anything, pay it forward in some way. Reach out and help somebody else realize their potential. I was lucky when I picked you. Part of your potential just blossomed on stage minutes after my pick.

"And to add a few things: I love you, too. I have missed you. Second, you are the one making things happen for yourself, not me. You were the one that went to Nashville and wowed everyone with your talent."

"Oh, you say the most profound things." Shiloh hugged him tight and then kissed him again.

She then got his luggage and dragged it into the bedroom. "I hope you're horny because I want you to make love to me right now. I am very needy. I've thought about little else but making love with you for the past week or two or more."

Dave teased, "What about Floyd?"

Shiloh gave him the evil eye, "He'll be here tonight. I like him, too, but you're here now, and I really love you. I just like Floyd."

Dave teased, "And the other band members?"

Shiloh pulled him towards the bed, "Maybe. We'll see."

In short order, they were naked and making love in the middle of the large bed. Shiloh did nothing but sigh, and bask in the whole experience of kissing, hugging, being naked against, and fucking with Dave. It was truly a heavenly experience for her.

Shiloh oscillated between manic lovemaking where she couldn't fuck Dave fast and deep and hard enough, to the other extreme where their union was languorous, slow, soft, and nothing but pure distilled unconditional love. Eventually, as Dave felt her cresting, he joined her with his own climax, jetting a gallon of refined sperm into Shiloh's body. He briefly wondered about birth control but pushed the thought away as a diversion.

Without separating Shiloh proceeded to tell him how wonderful the experience of making love with him had just been, and how that barely scratched the surface of what she needed and wanted from him.

They rolled to where Shiloh was atop Dave, yet they remained connected. Dave hadn't deflated as much as expected. Eventually, he did slide out of her wet pussy with a blob of his jizz following onto his groin area.

Shiloh instantly rose over him to see whether any more cum needed to expel from inside her. After one more deposit, she leaned in and licked up every drop of the white stickiness. She then worked on his cock making an effort to restore it.

She sat on his thighs and pulled his tumescent cock against her wet slit. She writhed around so that the head of his cock slid back and forth through her moistness. He hardened rapidly based on those sexy moves.

Shiloh said, "Put it inside me again. You do it. I want to see you put your cock inside me. It turns me on just thinking about it."

Dave moved the head of his cock to the opening of her hot wet vagina. Shiloh rose, but didn't come down. Dave flexed his body upwards, barely impaling her for the second time in fifteen minutes on his cock. She tried to come down and fill her body with his cock, but he held her up as he relaxed, and his cock moved away from her opening. She moaned.

Dave moved his cock again to her entrance, and this time slowly and methodically began penetrating and extracting from her slick tunnel. She was dripping juices she was so turned on. Eventually, after playing with one inch at a time he started to feel her vagina try to clutch his cock as it was deeper inside her. The heat was wild. They started fucking hard again.

Shiloh's breasts swung back and forth over Dave's chest the way she started to hold her body over his as they moved their hips together and apart. The tips of her nipples grazed his skin and excited her even more. He was pretty excited, too, he had to admit.

Their second round was like their first: manic at one end of the scale, and languorous and loving at the other end. Eventually, he again filled her body with his jizz as she orgasmed.

Kyle and Marina arrived at six o'clock, knocking on the connecting door to Dave and Shiloh's suite to announce their arrival and desire to dine with them. The four of them went downstairs at six-thirty.

Marina latched onto Dave and was very romantic with him, sweetly kissing him and expressing her desire to be with him in a sexual way after dinner.

Dave watched to see how Shiloh reacted, expecting some jealousy. Instead, she seemed fascinated by how Marina came onto Dave, and how he returned the affection.

When Kyle put his arm around Shiloh in the elevator as Dave and Marina were kissing, she gave him a megawatt smile and then the two of them kissed. Later, the four of them filled Dave's bed and enjoyed a playful lovemaking session. Shiloh was eager and romantic with Kyle, and later at night with Dave as they made love one last time before sleeping.

The whole entourage -- Dave, Shiloh, Marina, Kyle, the band, and the backup singers convened in one of the hotel's large conference rooms at eleven a.m. Kyle explained about adding some songs to the repertoire for the evening, and also explained about wanting Shiloh to sing a solo near the start of the second half of the concert. Shiloh looked panicked; she hadn't expected that to happen.

They rehearsed for two hours and then a cart with soft drinks and sandwiches arrived for a break. Everyone went back to work after that. When Shiloh wasn't singing, Marina coached her in stage presence and getting over stage fright.

Dave had learned four new songs:Invisible Cowboy, Water's Edge, The Story of Jessie Monroe, andWestern Mountains Make Me Happy. Working over the week he was more than ready to work through the numbers with the band.

Kyle also announced that he'd arranged for the whole concert to be recorded live. "We just might put out a two-disc set with the entire concert on it. My only request is to watch your language. My other request is to knock that first song,Invisible Cowboy, out of the park. I'd like that to be the keynote single that we release."

The songInvisible Cowboy was a story of unrequited love that finally turns out okay. A cowboy sees a girl he really likes, but she barely notices him. He's just about invisible to her. She dates other guys that he disapproves of, and then he gets a break and their romance sparks to life. Ultimately, it was a happy song.

Water's Edge was a faster paced song about that old fishin' hole.The Story of Jessie Monroe was a sadder song about a woman whose husband disappeared, leaving her always wondering what happened to him.Western Mountains Make Me Happy was a very lively song that could easily come a sing-along hit.

Shiloh had a solo of a song calledBurning House that was a cover for a song by Cam. She knew the song well, and had added her own touch. Further, Kyle was having her sing the extended version of the song. -- over six minute's worth.

Everyone also practiced a few of the other standards they'd be performing and then rehearsal ended about three-thirty. The band quickly vanished back to their rooms for whatever they wanted to do.

Kyle hosted a 'snack' and hors d'oeuvres in his suite at six-thirty. There was no booze. He wanted everyone sober for the concert. A hotel courtesy bus transported everyone to the arena at seven-thirty. The roadies had already set up the instruments and many of the audience were already in their seats. One or two at a time, the band members came out of the green room and tuned up their instruments. Robby stayed around for each of them to help them end up in sync.

At eight, a strong feminine voice echoed around the arena; "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AMERICA'S NEWEST COUNTRY MUSIC STAR, DAVE PRENTISS."

Dave bounced up the stairs to the stage from the walkway. He opened withTexas Dawn, and got a huge ovation. He then sangLoving More Than One, the song Ashley had written about the Circle and her love affair with a hundred men including Dave and her husband Kyle.

After the applause ended for that song, Dave took the microphone. "At a few of my last concerts, I've picked somebody from the audience to sing a couple of love songs to. When I did that in Oklahoma City a month ago, I picked Shiloh Gentry. Well, it turned out that Shiloh knew all of my songs and a few more. She also turned out to have the voice of an angel even though she'd never sung before except driving around town or in the shower. I'd like Shiloh to come up and join me on stage, and we're going to entertain you."

There was modest applause as Shiloh come out in full western cowgirl attire. The band drifted into the songPerhaps Love, and Dave and Shiloh sang a very touching and heart stirring rendition of the song. Shiloh then joined him occasionally on and off for the next ten songs, leading to intermission. When she wasn't singing, she drifted to the back of the stage and danced innocuously to the music. She got great acclaim from the audience.

After the intermission, Dave opened withWestern Music Makes Me Cry -- a funny song with some spoken lyrics.

Dave then re-introduced Shiloh, and she sang her solo rendition ofBurning House. Her voice was like listening to the chime of a fine crystal glass that leaves delightful vibrations on your soul. The cheers and applause left no doubt that the audience loved her. She alternated singing with Dave for the rest of the concert. At the end Dave and Shiloh sang a John Stewart song,You Can't Go Back to Kansas. They segued from that intoKansas City Lights, which got everybody on their feet clapping and yelling along with the music.

After the usual routine about folding up the band and avoiding the crowd, the concert crew returned to the hotel. Shiloh glued herself to Dave as they got back to the suite for the after-party.

Shiloh pulled him aside and looked nervous, "In Oklahoma City, I was kind of nervous, and didn't want to do much in the after-party. I wanted you, and I did Floyd because I thought you wanted to be with Ally. Now, I've studied a lot about the Circle and you. I don't want to upset my relationship with you or anybody else, but ... I'm more willing to participate in the group activities tonight, if that's what you'd like me to do."

Dave kissed Shiloh in a romantic way. He said, "I would not be upset in the least if you participated as you indicated, but that should be your decision and not mine. I will not think the less of you, nor will Kyle, Marina, or any of the others. Remember the line about consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. We all believe that."

"You wouldn't think that I was a slut and want to disown me?"

Dave said, "A slut is a woman who has pushed aside her sexual inhibitions. Like many men, she wants to express her sexuality any way she chooses and with as many people as she sees fit. She's free, even though for a woman she risks a bad reputation. If you have the courage, presence of mind, and desire to be a slut, I salute you and I will support and protect you in your endeavor. I will respect and cherish you more because of your inner determination to loosen up. I will love you as a slut -- a great one, I hope.

"Many of the women in the Circle would be considered sluts based on their daily behavior. In our setting, that judgment is based on criteria we consider irrelevant and counter to living a wholesome life. Those judgments come from outside the Circle not inside. The band and the rest of this group thinks that way, as well. Shiloh, I really do love you and want what's best for you, but only you can make that decision."

Shiloh smiled and kissed Dave, "Then I plan to be very expressive tonight. If I'm doing anything you judge as wrong, please let me know."

Dave chuckled, "I'll be right there with you, darling, but I'd love to have you in my arms come bedtime."

Shiloh smiled, "Count on it."

Chapter 10 -- Song Writing and a Groupie

Shiloh sat with Dave on the patio at the Circle. She'd quickly adopted the monokini 'uniform' that most of the women in the Circle used almost daily. The two were going over songs for a concert in Columbus.

Dave ruminated, "I feel really remiss that I still don't play a musical instrument and I don't have any of my own songs to sing -- ones that I wrote."

Shiloh sat back and thrust her breasts in his direction, "Well, you're doing something about learning the guitar and piano, along with music theory. If you watch some of the country singers on YouTube, you'll see that many do little with the instrument other than to strum a few chords during a song or two. I've often wondered whether they could play. In a few more months, you'd be able to at least do that -- fake it 'til you make it.

"As for having your own songs, you could fix that really easily. Just write some poetry, and then add a melody to it. You can already use the keyboard enough to be able to do that with one finger. You don't need to worry about all the chording and supporting musical stuff. Robby Nixx could help you with that."

Dave held her hand, "How'd you get to be so smart?"

"I fell in love with you ... and before you get all worried, I know I can't be possessive, have exclusive rights, hold any ideas about marriage, and so on. I'm a good little Circle pledge. I'm diversifying my sexual interests in men and women here, and I've broadened my repertoire of sexual tricks to tease and titillate my bed partners. I am the consummate slut. Lastly, as you well know by now, I've loosened up about the group sex here on the patio or at our after-concert parties."

Dave thought for a bit, "You know I'm going to leave to continue my trip of the lower forty-eight states on June first. I'm just setting expectations."

"I know, and I'm glad. I wish I were going with you, but I'll help keep the home fires burning along with about a hundred-and-fifty other women here. Kyle said he'd be sending me to meet you for some of your concerts. I hope we'll be able to connect then."

Dave kissed her hand, "Want to go connect right now in my bedroom?"

"Hell yes. Let's go." Her naturally happy demeanor blossomed into a huge smile reflecting her joy.

Later, Dave sat with Shiloh again on the patio. She was reading and doing messages on her phone. Dave had a pad of paper, and was rapidly making notes. He noted some of the major themes of much of country music: booze, the South, patriotism, sex -- sometimes in hidden meanings, reflections about the past, redneck or blue collar life style and toys (trucks, horses, etc.), relationship struggles, and country boy humble roots.

Dave started to jot a few other notes about some of the Circle values that he thought he'd love to extoll in song or poem: compersion, open sexuality, service, kindness to each other, strength in the collective, individual independence, exhibitionism, fluid relationships, tolerance, not being possessive or hiding one's feelings, and openness to new friends. His list kept growing.

With the two lists in hand he thought about some of the dramas that various Circle members had gone through: Joan's abusive husband, Emily's loss of Derek to an aneurysm, Roy's heart attack, his initial angst as Alice went to make love with another man, fitting Pam into the family as a second wife, dealing with parents that didn't accept the Circle lifestyle, the porn films that most of the women had done, the uncertain paternity of some children, falling in love with his brother's wife, the attempted kidnappings and abductions, Alice announcing her intention and Julie's to wed Owen, Ken's plane ripping apart in mid-air, the many instances of incest in the Circle and his extended family, all the working relationships that also had a sexual component, having a movie star wife, and many more. His list was long.

He picked one that sounded ripe for an emotional country song -- falling in love with his brother's wife. He toyed with that possibly as a theme and even went and talked to Shelby when he saw her half-naked across the patio. Their short talk ended up in her master bedroom as they made love. Yes, this was definitely a song-worthy topic.

Dave wrote several short paragraphs of one-line sentences, each one a miniature story around the theme: how did it start, did it progress, major event, any discovery or revelations, who else was involved, and how it ended -- if it did. He tried coming at it from Aaron's point of view, too; and, of course, Shelby's.

Pretty soon, the songMy Brother's Wife started to take shape. Almost without thinking he could envision a tune going along with the words. He kind of hummed it out, and here and there changed a word or two. When he had the rudiments, he went to his keyboard set up and tried to pick out the notes to his tune. Where he knew a little of what he was doing, he'd play a harmonizing chord.

He had a choice of endings, and opted for the more salacious.

We can both love her if she'll have us

My brother said to me.

She kissed the two of us and led us back inside,

Soon, she proved she loved us

And would be our beautiful bride.

I love my brother's wife,

It cannot be denied.

We can no longer hide.

We live in peaceful harmony

At each other's side.

Dave went into the studio and made a tape of the melody as best he could play it on his keyboard. He then overlaid a guitar track onto that with some simple chords and strumming, and finally he added his singing. The whole song, which told a story, lasted just over four minutes.

He ripped a disc with the completed music file and walked over to Ashley's home. She had been lying down resting when he went in. He told her why he was there and soon had the disc on her living room stereo. The song played out as she listened attentively.

"I LOVE IT," she announced. "You sure captured the essence of your relationship with Shelby, didn't you? Plus, you got a few points in there for how we think in the Circle. You need to play it for Kyle and Marina."

After visiting and taking a peek at the baby he and Ashley had just birthed, he waved at Kendall and the nanny Celeste, then walked back to the core patio. He composed an email to Kyle and Marina, and sent them the song.

A half-hour later, he got a call from Kyle. "Hey, I like that song. Did you do that all on your own?"

"Yes. I want some songs to sing that are uniquely mine. If that's not close to par, tell me. Please don't humor me. I still have some ideas for other songs. I'll keep pushing along in any case."