LOP Quickies Ch. 06

Story Info
Halloween fun at the neighbors house.
3.6k words
4.52
2k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Halloween was never really my favorite holiday. No holiday was, really. However once I got to Portland I decided to revisit some of my views on the subject. Particularly after my first Halloween as a Portland resident in October of 1999.

My neighbor, Amanda, had told me that she was having a party for a few friends and she invited me to attend. She also indicated that she wanted to introduce me to one of her friends from her new job and though this would be a good way to do it.

"Why the introduction," I asked her when we finished our impromptu sex session. She had come over innocently enough, but of course it turned into me eating her out for a half hour and then her riding me cowgirl until I came on her back and ass. It had been a few weeks since we'd been able to get together so we were both looking forward to some fun with each other.

Amanda was cleaning her back and ass off with a wet rag in the bathroom as she answered.

"Because she sounds fun," she explained in her exotic southern drawl. "And she sounds like she needs ta be pleased by a man who knows what he's on about. And a'course I thought of you."

I helped her wash off the fairly large rope of cum I laid up her back, thinking on her request.

"What exactly are you intending me to do with... what was her name?"

"Mallory," she replied, going back to the bedroom in search of the panties I threw aside in our passion. "And don't worry; she's pretty, shows lots o' leg in her dresses, and has told me a few stories about her weekends that assure me that she'd be a'right with what I'm thinking you'll do with and or to her."

Finding her clothes, Amanda quickly redressed. Once done she pecked me on the lips, gave my cock a squeeze, and headed for the door.

"Party starts at seven this Saturday. And wear something that's easy to get off," she said, walking down the stairs. I heard the door open and close.

Standing in my bathroom, still naked, holding a dirty rag, made me wonder if I'd just been the victim of another drive by fucking?

Realizing there are worse things to be, I started thinking about a costume that would fit the party and the parameters Amanda had told me.

#

Saturday evening came and I found myself outside Amandas door at 8pm. I could hear the thumping of bass-heavy dance music from across the street, and the street self was much more packed with cars. It sounded like a lively gathering.

I knocked on the door but didn't get an answer. Realizing it was a house party, not afternoon tea, I opened it and walked in. From the blast of music and smoke that hit me, it was no wonder no one heard me knock.

There were at least a hundred people from what I could tell. The living room, kitchen, hallways and even the stairs had couples and groups dancing, talking (i.e. yelling into each others ears), or lining up for the numerous alcohol stations that were setup.

I found Amanda, eventually, hanging out in the kitchen talking with a few other women. She was dressed up for the occasion for certain. Since it was halloween, and monsters were about, who better to investigate than Velma from Scooby Doo.

"Hey, ya made it," she yelled as she saw me. Her outfit was certainly Velma, however the sweater was very tight, showing her ample H-cup bosom and very erect nipples. The skirt was short enough to show she was wearing similarly orange colored bloomers. The knee high socks and patent leather shoes did nothing to add to the modesty o the outfit, which I was grateful for. The glasses that covered her hazel eyes were about the only thing true to character, which also made her look hot as hell.

She grabbed me in a bear hug, which I returned.

"Oh," she said as she noticed something. "I see that you're not wearing very much under that toga."

I stepped back so she could see. "Actually, roman senate robe," I corrected, showing off the trim detail. "Historically accurate and, as you noticed, easily accessible."

She smirked at me. "Well, if tonight doesn't work out with you and Mallory, we'll need ta see just how accessible ya are.

"Speaking of," she said, turning towards one of the women she was talking to. She on the short side, with alabaster skin and very blonde hair, and was dressed as Tinker Bell. Although she obviously got her costume from the same costume shop that Amanda went to. The sides of her costume were criss cross tied so that the outfit looks like two leaves sewn at the edges to make a sort of tube dress. It did a wonderful job of showing off her shoulders and neck, her voluptuous figure and surprisingly long and toned legs.

The other woman was of asian descent, and dressed as Jessica Rabbit. It was from the little known bonus cartoon where she was a forest ranger. Her tight green button up top, dark green booty shorts, and flaming red wig topped by a ranger hat presented an impressive site. This made me notice her right off, since I was a huge fan of cartoons.

"Mallory," Amanda yelled to the first women, "this is Paul. Paul, Mallory."

Mallory came up and shook my hand gently. It looked like we both thought that this was a little awkward, Amanda being not only really loud but also fairly tipsy.

"I think you two will really like fucking each other," she said before turning towards the other woman and strolling into the living room.

"Well," I said as quietly as I, "that was the most interesting introduction I have seen."

"Right?" she chirped. "I mean, it was honest and probably accurate, but still; Hello? Discretion?"

The way she took on a stereotypical valley-girl accent was interesting, especially because I came from the valley. Still, I led Mallory to a somewhat quieter area in the back of the house so we could talk in normal tones.

Turned out that she was 21, worked as a paid intern with Amanda while in school, and was in fact originally from L.A., which not only explained her speech but also gave us a lot of things to talk about.

After about a half hour, she was done talking it seemed.

"So, like, has Amanda filled you in on my situation?"

"Other than... well, no not really. But I'd have asked you about it anyways. First hand info being the best info and all that."

She smiled with one side of her ruby red painted lips. "Well, like, the simple version is that I've been lonely. My boyfriend dumped me a year ago and I haven't been with anyone since."

I pointedly looked her up and down, taking careful stock of her toned legs, curvaceous form, generous breasts and beautiful face.

"What was wrong with him?" I asked.

This got a laugh out of her. "OK, that was good," she said.

Leaning closer to me so only I could hear, she said "So, do you think you can help cure my...loneliness? And by cure I mean fuck it out of me?"

Since she was so close, I took the opportunity to kiss her. Nothing intrusive, just a nice gentle kiss on the lips.

She looked at me for a second or two after, then smiled widely.

"OK," she said, "good answer. C'mon."

Grabbing my hand she led me out of the back room and towards the stairs.

"My house is just across the street," I offered.

"Good idea," she said, heading up the stairs, "but it'd be rude to leave Amanda's party."

Once up stairs, Mallory started to check bedrooms. And by check, I mean she basically barged in and hit the lights. The screams and curses she got indicated that all the upstairs rooms were occupied.

"OK," she announced after the third such result. "Fine, we'll do this like it's high school again."

Going into the upstairs bathroom, I was glad to find it was empty. As soon as she closed the door, those ruby red painted lips were on me.

We made out for a few minutes, our hands going over each other, exploring and playing. Squeezing and pinching. Her outfit, despite appearances, was basically lycra and was very thin. Thin enough for me to feel that she decided against panties and a bra for this party.

"OK," she said, breaking our kiss. Her lipstick was still intact to my surprise. "I think we both know where this is going. I'm not drunk, and you haven't had anything. So are you, like, good with where this is headed? Cause I am super good with where this is going."

"I'm so good."

Her small hand grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed. Hard.

"We'll have to see about that, but I, like, really hope so."

Smirking, I pinned her by the shoulders against the door. This got a delighted squeak out of her before I started kissing her again. I kissed my way down her neck, her shoulder, over her chest. I pulled down the top of her outfit and released her firm, C-cup breasts. Her nipples were light pink and erect, so I devoted some attention to them. I continued my kissing over her breasts and down her stomach. As I got to my knees, I slid my hands down her legs and slowly back up, lifting her outfit above her hips.

"Oh. So you know how to impress a girl, do you," Mallory said.

Instead of answering, I grabbed a knee and threw it over my shoulder. Her sex was smooth, bare, and intense. It was hot and had a strong, intoxicating scent that I couldn't quite identify. But I liked it. A lot.

At this angle, I couldn't do everything I wanted do, but I didn't need to do a lot. I licked from as far between her as I could, going over her opening and ending at her clit, giving it a flick with my tongue. I repeated this, lapping at her labia and playing with her clit for a few minutes before I inserted one, then two of my fingers.

"Oh, fuck, you like, totally know what you're doing," I heard her pant. Her hands went to the back of my head, pressing me into her harder.

Continuing with my exploration, I massaged her pussy with firm pressure. Searching for her g-spot with my fingers and licking her outside to build her excitement, I eventually I found the spot I was searching. Curling my fingers just so gave me the desire results.

"Oh, my god,," she called out, "like, right there. Yes, that's fucking it. Oh you are good. So fucking good. Right there. Yes. Yes. Yes. Keep going, ohhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck, yes. Almost. FUCK. YEEEEEEEEEEES OOOOOOOH."

I felt her pussy contract around my fingers, her orgasm hitting her in quick waves. After letting her come down I stood back up and kissed her.

"Oh fucking hell. That was, like, way better than my boyfriend ever did. Fuck!" she told me.

After a moment she pushed me back towards the counter, my ass resting against the edge.

"My turn," she said, dropping to her knees. "It's, like, only fair."

Lifting up my robes, her searching hands found their target. My fully erect, long, thick cock was pointing nearly straight at her as she pushed aside the layers of cloth.

"Holy. Fuck," she said. Taking my shaft in one hand, she examined my cock, trying to get a hand around it, looking at its length and girth. She started to stroke, looking back up at me as she did.

"This is, like, enormous," she said. "You're, like, three of my exes rolled into one."

"Too much?" I asked.

Her smile was reassuring. Especially since I was not very, very horny.

"We'll have to see, won't we."

She started licking up and down the shaft, flicking the head with her tongue. She had some skills, that was not in doubt. Her tongue on my cock was working at a languid pace, building my desire up slowly. She took the head of my cock into her mouth, but only the head. She worked her tongue on the underside as she continued stroking the shaft, squeezing it lovingly every so often.

After a few minutes of her playing, she got back to her feet, breathing a bit heavily.

"OK. I can't fit that meat missile down my throat. Let's see how if fits in my pussy. From that tonging you gave me I'm, like, super wet and ready."

She switched positions with me and hopped up onto the counter. Spreading her legs, she took a few swipes of her pussy, spreading her mounds with both hands.

"From that tonging you gave me I'm, like, dripping wet. Now come over here and make me cum again."

Man, how I do love a woman who knows what she wants.

Moving between her legs, I ran the head of my cock at her entrance. She was indeed dripping wet. I pushed in the head, then a few inches, letting he get used to the size.

"Holy shit," she said, watching my cock sink into her. "That thing is impressive. And big. And a little intimidating."

"Do you want to stop," I asked.

"Just, go slow until I get used to it."

I pushed into her little by little with each stroke. Also with each stroke, she moaned in such a delightful, lyrical way that it was hard not to just start ramming into her.

After another minute, and one final push, I successfully buried my cock completely into her.

"Ohmyfuckinggod," she breathed out quickly. "Just, like, keep pushing against my clit and you'll make me cum.

Doing as told, I added pressure as I moved. After only a few pushes though she was ready again.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, oooooo, FUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled again, grabbing me by the ass and pulling me into her. Feeling her orgasm through my cock was awesome and nearly drove me over the edge, but I was able to refrain.

"Damn you feel amazing," I said to her.

"Whatever you're experiencing, it's like, ten times more intense for me. Fuck!"

I started stroking into her at a decent pace, felling the need to finish build up at the base of my cock. I pulled down the top of her dress fully, revealing her breasts and her erect, pink nipples and faintly pink areoles. Tweaking a nipple for my own pleasure, as well as Mallorys, made her breath catch in her throat. It was difficult to get my mouth on her breast, doubling over nearly as I tried to maintain our fucking pace, but I managed to nibble on her for a bit.

I started to pick up the pace, intending on not only finishing myself, but also giving Mallory another satisfying orgasm, when we were barged in on.

The bathroom door swung open and Kelly, Mallorys friend, stood in the doorway.

"Oh, shit, that didn't take long," she said, taking a sip from her red plastic cup.

"In or out, just shut the fucking door!" Mallory yelled at her. "And keep going," she said to me rather loudly.

Kelly, shrugging, came in the bathroom and closed the door. I resumed my plowing into Mallory as Kelly came around the side by the toilet to get a good view of the action.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, "is that thing real?"

"You bet your fucking pussy it's real," Mallory confirmed. "And it is unbelievable when it's inside you."

Now I'm not usually a vane person, but when two hot women are commenting favorably about my junk, one can't help but feel a little proud of oneself.

"Come here," Mallory said to Kelly. "If you're just gonna stand there, you might as well help."

Kelly, removing her ranger hat and pulling her flaming red hair aside, moved closer and kissed her friend as I continued to fuck her. Kelly, feeling adventurous, started kissing down Mallorys front, pausing at her breasts for a few moments to bite down on her friends nipple, before going down her body towards the action.

Mallory was expecting where Kelly was headed, and spread her legs even more to where they were nearly flat out to her sides, giving Kelly much better access. Mallory pushed Kellys head down firmly into the action, her fingers interlacing with her wig hair in a firm grip.

Kelly, from what I could feel, started tonguing Mallorys clit as I kept fucking her. Her licking occasionally brushed the top of my shaft. It was playful and erotic and got me going pretty quickly. After only another minute or so I was getting close. Mallory, however, got there first.

"Oh yes! Keep fucking me. Keep licking me. Yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, YEEEEEEEEES OOOOOOOOOH," she called out loudly as she came. She kept a firm grip with both hands on Kellys head as she rode out her orgasm. The tightness her pussy exerted on my cock was enough to push me over.

"Shit, Mallory, I'm gonna cum," I said.

Mallory, after letting me have a few more strokes, put her hand in the middle of the action. I could feel her gripping my shaft as I kept pumping her. I felt the first spams of my orgasm hit, and this was what she seemed to be waiting for.

With one hand she pulled my spasming cock out of her, tightly gripping me as my next spasm hit. Then, with the other hand, forced Kellys face down harder, pushing my cock into her mouth.

The whole thing happened so fast I couldn't even begin to comprehend what was happening. As my orgasm continued to fire off, all I felt Kellys warm lips wrapped around the head of my cock, and Mallorys hand around my shaft, stroking me with each pulse.

I vaguely heard a "mmmmph, mmmmph" from Kelly, but was too wrapped up in the ecstasy of a great cum to really notice it. As I started to come down, I saw what Mallory did. She released me and I backed away. Letting go of Kellys head, Mallory laughed.

"Ha, now we're even," she said, giggling. "That time you pushed my head down on that guy? This is pay...AAAAAHHHHH" she said suddenly as Kelly, an indignant look on her face, spat the entirety of the cumshot straight into Mallorys laughing face.

"You bitch," she said, wiping her lips. There was also a streak of cum across her cheek. "I don't care how nice the cum tastes; no one chokes me with a cock without my permission!"

Mallory hopped down, a drop of cum running down her thigh. The cum on her face, though, was sticking pretty well.

"You skank," Mallory said, turning on the faucet and splashing her face.

"Oh, I'm the skank fucking a guy in a bathroom at a party?" Kelly retorted. Some other insults and arguments were passed back and forth but in my state I couldn't keep track of it all.

Also, I did not quite understand what was happening. My dick was still hanging out, so I adjusted my roman robes and left the bathroom quickly.

The party, it seemed, didn't miss a beat. If anyone did hear anything, they were ignoring it. The music and the people were still pretty loud, so even her happy screams were lost in the noise.

I did hear a few more screams from the bathroom though, so it seems Mallory and Kelly were still working out a few things. I proceed downstairs, running into Amanda. She had apparently been hitting the punch bowl pretty hard, cause she threw her arms around me and kissed me hard.

"So," she said, breaking our kiss and moving slightly as if we were slow dancing. "Did Mallory have a good time? I saw you duck into the bathroom."

"I think so," I said, "however...". I told her what had transpired. She laughed pretty hard and kissed me lightly again.

"Well, at least you helped Mallory, which was what I wanted. Still, karma's a bitch if she and Kelly had issues, but whatever."

We hung out a bit more, drank a bit more, and had a costume contest, which I am glad to say that Amanda won with her Velma costume. The fact that she pretended to lose her glasses and was on her hands and knees likely helped her win, but still a fun evening.

I saw Mallory a little later as she left the party. Her face was cleaned of makeup and cum, but she was also sporting a bright cheek. I guess her and Kelly got into it a little harder than I thought.

I did talk to Kelly later that night as well. I don't quite remember what we said, but I was probably very charming since I remember her laughing a lot.

Still, as far as holidays go, it wasn't too bad at all. And I couldn't wait for the next one.